The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2009, 07:13 PM
kingofjokers
This is not a custom title!!!!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to kingofjokers
when you where on your journey and starving what Pokemon would you pull out and eat name 3 Pokemon that complete a meal mine would be

moltres hot wings
some magicarp they aint good for anything else with some shelder as a side
and last but not least a juicy chansey with the egg hard boil
Old January 3rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
ShadowDragon~
Dragon King Extra Ordinaire

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowDragon~ Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowDragon~
lolz cruel :p

Roasted Farfetched
Steamed Magicarp
Tropius fruit salad, with glalie ice cream

Spoiler:

Art made by: Angela

Last edited by ShadowDragon~; January 3rd, 2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:02 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Wow, you cruel monster.

In that situation... well, I've always wondered what the face of a Jynx tastes like...
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
kingofjokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ─AdvancedK9─ View Post
Wow, you cruel monster.

In that situation... well, I've always wondered what the face of a Jynx tastes like...
im cruel huh you want jynx nasty lips to eat
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:15 PM
lazysensei
Catcher not a Fighter

Magikarp stew cooked in a Bronzong Crockpot
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:51 PM
Capt. Couch
Wake me... When you need me...

Firstly, I'd have to find a creative way to kill them. After all, I'm starving out in the wilderness and have limited tools to use. I might have to use rocks or drown them somehow. Not trying to be cruel, but you kinda have to kill them before you eat them...

-Pidgeotto: Knock Pidgeotto unconscious by physical force, gut it, remove and bury the head and entrails, roast it over an open fire.

- Stantler: Drop Stantler from a tree out of a Pokéball to knock it out, remove the head, field dress it with rocks or a sheath knife if you have one, flip or hang from sturdy branches to remove the blood, bury the entrails (or leave them for the Mightyena/Poochyena to eat, nothing gets wasted), remove the muscle tissue from the gut, loin, and rump, grind with sharpened and cleaned rocks, make chili within a Dutch oven (provided that you have tinfoil, if not, skewer the meat with a makeshift spear and roast it).

- Magikarp: Kill from lack of oxygen filtration and gut with knife or sharpened rocks beginning from eyes or inside of mouth (Magikarp have very tough scales, traditional gutting is too difficult) and cut OUT to avoid damaging the flesh, remove entrails, or keep them, whatever your preference, strip whatever flesh you can and cook over an open fire, but cook VERY THOROUGHLY, you may contract a disease such as Giardia if not cooked long enough!

That's the kind of stuff you learn out in the wilderness... Lol. It would suck having to eat my own Pokémon, but I guess it would be mandatory for myself and the rest of the team to survive.

If idiots could fly, Yahoo Answers would be an airport.
~~~
I've found a good way to get games and game accessories for free! It's called Prize Rebel, and it's completely free to sign up and do it. Click here to sign up. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to send me a PM or VM!

Last edited by Capt. Couch; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 10:03 PM
Charizard88
Great Competitive Trainers

Send a message via AIM to Charizard88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Charizard88 Send a message via Yahoo to Charizard88 Send a message via Skype™ to Charizard88
Cruel people.

Anyhow for my meal...

Well first off I would need BBQ...

So here we go...

- Grumpig Ribs Slathered in BBQ
- Fearow Wings Slathered in BBQ
- Miltanks homemade Ice Cream (Not requiring me to kill it) but after I get the milk I kill it and have some Miltank Roasted over an open fire.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 10:38 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

this seems like fun...

I would probably enjoy a full course onsisting of:

> Oddish salad
> Croagunk's legs
> Miltank's fondue cheese with Shroomish
> Octillery in its ink
> Miltank charbroiled burger
Old January 3rd, 2009, 10:42 PM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Groagunk legs? I couldnt eat a beautiful poison type. I would have to settle for Politoad legs.
Tauros Burgers and Ice Cream from Miltank
Cherubi looks fruity too and I would crack a blissey upside the head and still her egg and fry that gurl

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook

Last edited by Aegis; January 4th, 2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Taking out the bypass :P
Old January 4th, 2009, 03:06 AM
bugcatcherjason
Beginning Trainer

pidgey sounds delightful. a nice, plump, roasted pigeon stuffed with wild rice and vegitables =)

Old January 4th, 2009, 03:37 AM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

I would eat Brock and Dawn since they annoy me to no end.

I would eat Snorlax Dragonite. It looks juicy. ;D
Then I would swallow that down with a nice, rocky Onix.
Then, I would spear a Wailord and eat it's insides.

I might take a Chansey's egg too. Scrambled egg ftw. But then again... a Togepi omelette sounds nice.

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old January 4th, 2009, 04:20 AM
cathal760
Beginning Trainer

You people are sick................

Remind me if an interdimentional portal ever opens up going into the pokemon univerce I need two stand at that portal with an R700(a sniper rifle) to make sure no-one gets to it...

But seriously if we(people of earth) ever when on an adventure in lets say kanto in to weeks it would be in flames.....

By the way it would be a crab pokemon for me dont care what one

mmmmmmmmmmmm....CRAB!

My team =]
75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

d/p fc: 2707 3180 5640

Last edited by cathal760; January 4th, 2009 at 04:23 AM. Reason: spelling
Old January 4th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Candace
Beauty Trainer

I would make a delicious fruit sallad with Cherubim, Hoppip and Sunkern

NBot that I'm a vegetarian, I just enjoy vegetables

My meat variant would be a stew on buneary, Stantler and Sharpedo

I'm a very hateful person. Hate is Cool
Old January 4th, 2009, 05:39 AM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring

Nature: Quirky
you don't need to kill any pokemon. dex entries say that children like to eat the fruit around tropius's neck and I'm presuming that the pokemon world isn't filled with children who run around butchering Tropius.

Old January 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
kingofjokers

wow and you guys say i cruel
Old January 4th, 2009, 04:24 PM
The Ebon Blade
The Fuzz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Couch View Post
Firstly, I'd have to find a creative way to kill them. After all, I'm starving out in the wilderness and have limited tools to use. I might have to use rocks or drown them somehow. Not trying to be cruel, but you kinda have to kill them before you eat them...

-Pidgeotto: Knock Pidgeotto unconscious by physical force, gut it, remove and bury the head and entrails, roast it over an open fire.

- Stantler: Drop Stantler from a tree out of a Pokéball to knock it out, remove the head, field dress it with rocks or a sheath knife if you have one, flip or hang from sturdy branches to remove the blood, bury the entrails (or leave them for the Mightyena/Poochyena to eat, nothing gets wasted), remove the muscle tissue from the gut, loin, and rump, grind with sharpened and cleaned rocks, make chili within a Dutch oven (provided that you have tinfoil, if not, skewer the meat with a makeshift spear and roast it).

- Magikarp: Kill from lack of oxygen filtration and gut with knife or sharpened rocks beginning from eyes or inside of mouth (Magikarp have very tough scales, traditional gutting is too difficult) and cut OUT to avoid damaging the flesh, remove entrails, or keep them, whatever your preference, strip whatever flesh you can and cook over an open fire, but cook VERY THOROUGHLY, you may contract a disease such as Giardia if not cooked long enough!

That's the kind of stuff you learn out in the wilderness... Lol. It would suck having to eat my own Pokémon, but I guess it would be mandatory for myself and the rest of the team to survive.

thats a good point... how would u kill them? they are the ones with super powers! well i guess i could drown my goldeen and burn my cyndaquil to death... lol

Fried Combusken
Filet de Finneon
Oh and my favorite... Squirtle soup

Check out my FanFiction:

Mission: Find the Source of the Madness!

Old January 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Capt. Couch
Wake me... When you need me...

Cruelty is nothing in terms of life or death through starvation. The human race will resort to doing things it would never think imaginable outside of moral obligations in order to survive. That mentality has been placed into the back of our minds since the days of H. Habilis, the first known early human. For those who think what we're discussing now is cruel: try being stranded for two weeks without food or water and act upon basic human instinct, something which has been used for about 2.4 million years. Not even cannibalism is short of this instinct.

In short, if you're stranded with a buddy on a deserted island, don't be surprised if he tries to eat you after a month.

Anyway, I had a thought: couldn't you use a Snover to find and purify water? It could use Ingrain and draw water from the ground, chill it with its internal system, shed it as snow on the top of its head and drop the excess into a collection bowl to melt. The Snover's internal system would filter the waste like normal, making the snow on top of a Snover's head pure water, I guess.

Quote:
thats a good point... how would u kill them? they are the ones with super powers! well i guess i could drown my goldeen and burn my cyndaquil to death... lol

Fried Combusken
Filet de Finneon
Oh and my favorite... Squirtle soup
You gotta be sneaky and get them when they least expect it. The Magikarp and Stantler would be easy, but I guess you'd have to grab the Pidgeotto with a shirt or something and beat it to death. I suppose you'd need a buddy's help, but you could do it by yourself. If it flies away, then that means no dinner for you, so you'll have to be quick. Regardless, you'd only do that if you didn't have any tools to use. If you have a firearm or another weapon, by all means, use it.

If idiots could fly, Yahoo Answers would be an airport.
~~~
I've found a good way to get games and game accessories for free! It's called Prize Rebel, and it's completely free to sign up and do it. Click here to sign up. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to send me a PM or VM!
Old January 4th, 2009, 05:41 PM
joehat
Yay

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishoku View Post
I would eat Brock and Dawn since they annoy me to no end.

I would eat Snorlax Dragonite. It looks juicy. ;D
Then I would swallow that down with a nice, rocky Onix.
Then, I would spear a Wailord and eat it's insides.

I might take a Chansey's egg too. Scrambled egg ftw. But then again... a Togepi omelette sounds nice.
Noooooooooooooooo! Not Onix!
Oh well, it'd probably make good rock candy.

Well then, I'll have..

Stantler steaks
Tauros burgers
Krabby cakes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And then a jelly Wobbuffet for dessert

yummmmmm
Old January 4th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Yamikarasu
Wannabe Hasbeen

Nature: Lax
Nobody's said Torchicken? I think that would be the first thing that would come to mind. Also, my trusty Murkrow would be happy to sacrifice itself for my good meal. Magikarp looks pretty tasty as well, along with maybe a Chikorita salad.

Arceus Smoothies. :3

White FC: 0046 2399 7625

Old January 4th, 2009, 06:58 PM
joehat
Yay

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamikarasu View Post
Nobody's said Torchicken? I think that would be the first thing that would come to mind. Also, my trusty Murkrow would be happy to sacrifice itself for my good meal. Magikarp looks pretty tasty as well, along with maybe a Chikorita salad.

Arceus Smoothies. :3
Haha Magikarp looked tasty until I remembered the episode after the St. Anne sank.

I thought about Torchic but I'd rather have some steaksss =]
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:19 PM
You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
Trainer

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via AIM to You're Gonna Go Far Kid! Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to You're Gonna Go Far Kid! Send a message via Skype™ to You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
A healthy Breakfast would include a Taurus Steak,a giant Chansey Egg,and a tall glass of Miltank Milk.
Ohm nom nom!
You should ask yourself this....
Would YOU want to see a Machoke without pants on....
Sometimes, it is best not to ask questions.
Old January 5th, 2009, 02:17 AM
bluesonic1
I like this place <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofjokers View Post
when you where on your journey and starving what Pokemon would you pull out and eat name 3 Pokemon that complete a meal mine would be

moltres hot wings
some magicarp they aint good for anything else with some shelder as a side
and last but not least a juicy chansey with the egg hard boil
Magikarp would be hard to eat- remember their scales are as hard (maybe harder) than steel. On an anime episode, Team Rocket & Ash and co. tried to eat a Magikarp and it broke off Meowth's fangs.
As for me:

Open-fire Roasted Stantler
Smoked Goldeen
Sushi-style Remoraid

Old January 5th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Hejlug
Gamemaker

This is not funny.
I would probably do harakiri and die as a man.
Old January 5th, 2009, 03:45 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
I wouldn't... If I were going on a journey, I'd make sure to carry around:

Tropious - Fresh Fruit
Miltank - Fresh Milk

Those would last me long enough :D WITHOUT harming anyone.

Old January 5th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Skaterzpenguin
Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D

I know its cruel, but if I'm going to eat chicken then I got to cook all those torchics. lol xD
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links