• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Plot-

long ago, The earth was nothing. All that was in its place was space until one pokemon came along. He called himself Arceus, and created earth. With it, he created two other pokemon. They called themselves Dialga and Palkia, the rulers of time and space. The two pokemon lengthened time and expanded space. With time and space created, the two created three other pokemon with their leftover power. The three pokemon called themselves Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit. These three pokemon combined their power, and created one thing... life. As life was created, Things began to appear. Trees, land, water, and even more pokemon appeared. Alot more was also created. With the power all of this took, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf. fell into a deep sleep. Dialga and Palkia did the same. Arceus, concealing himself in a hidden sky chamber, alse fell into the deep sleep, only for life to begin.

This was a legend believed by many pokemon. But it wasnt the only legend. Many other legends were made and believed. these legends included an Absol's disaster-sensing abilities, Xatu's ability to see the future, and Alakazam's high IQ. There was also another legend, known to all pokemon...

The legend of Ninetales.

This legend is the most well-known legend out of the bunch. The legend consists of a nine tailed fire fox who has the ability to curse humans if they touch one of it's tails. Pokemon say they have saw a Ninetales, yet are never believed. Rumors of Ninetales are becoming even more constant lately, in the year of 2010. Pokemon have searched, and failed. Many have found orange and yellow fur, and some have even found bodies of dead nine tailed foxes. These are believed to be bodies of a Ninetales. These bodies are usually wet and hidden, and are believed to be killed by a water-type pokemon.

You are a pokemon in search of the last Ninetales, and you must find and protect it from a group of water-types who only want glory and fame
OR
you are a water-type pokemon in search of the last Ninetales, and you must find it and kill it to gain the glory and fame you have been wanting for years.

---

5 Rules Of Doom-
1. No Bunnying.
2. No beating someone in one hit.
3. No legends.
4. Shinies need better and bigger sign-ups.
5. Have fun!

---
The Sign-Up-

Name- (Dont want to go around being called "Pikachu" all the time, huh?)
Gender- (Boy Or Girl, Male Or Female?)
Species- (What kind of pokemon are you?)
Level- (Your Level?)
Appearence- (Pictures Are Accepted)
Personality- (Atleast 6 Sentences Please)
History- (Just An Explanation Of What made You Want To help Or Kill The Last Ninetales)
Moves- (Your Attacks? Up To 6. You are allowed to make up moves.)
Kill Or Help- (Are You Going To help Or Kill The Last Ninetales?)
RP Sample- (You Should Know What It Is)
---

I might as well post my sign-up now. I will be the last Ninetales.-

Name- Spirit

Gender- Female

Species- Ninetales

Level- 34

Appearence-
ninetales.jpg

Personality- Spirit is usually very brave, but scince she has become the last
Ninetales, she has become more timid. She rarely shows herself to other pokemon unless she senses a big friendship inside them. She is very strong in determination when in combat. When Spirit is mad, she will usually run away and conceal herself in a cave or a small den.

History- She Is The Last Ninetales

Moves-
Flamethrower
Flaming Howl (Made up)
Flare Blitz
ExtremeSpeed
Dig
Moonlight

Kill Or Help- She Is The Last Ninetales

RP Sample-
Diamond was sitting on a rock,his tail swishing back and forth like a cat's. He stared at the sun uneasily. "How are we going to get the Lava Gang out of here?" he thought. Diamond sighed. The blue diamond on his forehead glowed brightly in the sunlight. A few Lava Gang pokemon looked at him on their way by. "What you looking at?" Diamond said after casting a quick glance at the pokemon. They instantly walked away after seeing the scar on his left eye. He rubbed the scar with his paw and scratched his ear. He heard a small bang noise,but ignored it. Diamond looked around for a minute,jumped off the rock,and layed down with his ears still alert.
(From Hippy!'s RPG, Healing Destruction)

---

Ok. This Is My First RPG That I Made By Myself So Tell Me If Im Missing Something. =3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
I would like to Join BPR :P

Name-Chaos

Gender-Male

Level-41

Species-Lucario

Appearance- Chaos has a Scar in his Left eye . he Wears Sir Aaron,s Hat and Sir Aaron,s Cape . They look a bit Old because he kept wearing it During his Battles and his Trainings.

Personality- Chaos is Calm and Wise. He Trains Everyday In Order To Become A Strong Warrior. In Combat . He doesnt Let his Enemies Alive in Battles when hes So Aggressive . If his enemy is tough. He Releases A Blast Of A Powerful Aura Storm! When hes About to be Defeated. He Throws A Smoke Ball at the Ground in Order to Disappear And Farewell. He Really Cares about the Riolu Bros. as if he Were their Father/ Older Brother.

History-Chaos is The Leader of a Team Called Team Aura . Consists into 3 Riolus . one named Sacred. the Second Named Royal. the Third Named Honor. Chaos,s Master is An Old Aged Lucario named Master Force. a Wise Old Lucario who Taught Chaos How to Weild The Power Of Aura. As Master Force Told Chaos and the 3 Riolus about The Legend of Ninetales. After That. Master Force Felt Something . Telling To Chaos that theres an Alive Ninetales. and Said that this is The Last Ninetales. Chaos Starts his Journey with his Followers In Search of the Last Ninetales. Protecting it from Danger.

Moves-
Aura Sphere
ThunderPunch
Shadow Claw
Double Team
Aura Storm
??? < ( will be Discovered as the Story Progress)

The Riolus( Sacred, Royal, Honor)

Gender- All Male

Level- All Level 20

Species- All Riolu

Appearance- All of them Wears just like their Leader. Chaos

Personality- Sacred is an Aggressive Riolu. Royal Is Acting Like a King among his Brothers. Honor is A Silent Riolu . Hates to Talk alot

History- The 3 Riolu Brothers who Was Born at the Same Day. Master Force Took care of them and Treated them as his Childrens. they were Trained By Chaos. and They became the Followers of Chaos.

Moves- ( All of them has the same moveset)
Force Palm
Bullet Punch
ThunderPunch
Blaze Kick

I will Control 4 Characters if u Dont mind. And u forgot to put in something in the Sign Up sheet ( Species)

Last edited:

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Name- Tara
Gender- Female
Level- lv 22
Appearence-
152.gif

Personality- Happy go lucky type with a chip on her shoulder. She generally trys to remain optomistic as a rule, but if something ever gets her down she's really down. She is however afraid of the dark and high places.
History- When Tara heard of Ninetails plight she decided she couldn't just turn a blind eye. She figured even if she couldn't help much even a little might make a difference. She was always picked on because of her choice to not evolve by her siblings, but now she wants to make a difference and prove a little Chikorita has her place.
Moves- Vine Whip, Growl, Dig, Solar Beam (learned from a tm ), Synthesis, and Hidden Power (Ice)
Kill Or Help- Help
RP Sample- Taken from another rp I'm in on here

After her pokemon capture Reina continued walking. She really didn't see too many pokemon and soon came upon a hill that seemed to over look a small town.

"Good I can head there first and decide my agenda next from there." Reina thought it over and slowly made her way down the hill being careful not to slip, though she somehow managed to anyway.

"Ow." she rubbed at her leg, and glanced around. "Good thing there was nobody to see that." she mumbled.

Reina suddenly glanced up as she caught sight of a small sign, she stood and walked over dusting herself off to read it.

"Uchuu Town. Hmm, sounds interesting I suppose." Reina smiled. She walked into the town which had a few people going here and there. "Dinky little place. I bet there's not even a gym here."

"Excuse me?" someone tapped the girl on her shoulder.

"What?!" she growled rather harshly, then softened her tone slightly at the sight of an old man. She sighed, having still not made it to the pokemon center yet. "What do you need?"

"Could I get you to come with me young lady?" He seemed to pleed.

"Why?" Reina looked suspicious, she had learned never to trust anyone, only herself. "I still have to heal my pokemon old man."

"Please..... It's my grand-daughter. She's lost and......"

"let me guess. You want me to help you find her right?" Reina smirked.

"I'm very sorry to trouble you and I know I'm probably being a bother." The old man rubbed at his weary eyes. "But could you help me?"

Reina groaned. "Your right you are a bother old man." Reina pulled out Bulbasaur's pokeball and glanced at it, before placing it back. "But whatever... What do I have to do?"

The old man's eyes seemed to light up. "You'll really help me?"

"Don't push it." Reina growled lightly. "I said I'd help, so let's go."

The old man simply nodded and led the young trainer past the pokemon center, and to his home.

Reina emerged from the old mans house a short time later, grumbling lightly to herself.

"He's got me running errands. What am I a messanger girl or something." Reina took off running around the city.

She glanced around a few places trying to spot the girl.

"How could he just lose her like that? What kind of grand-parent does that?" Reina sneered at the thought. "If someone lost me like that I'd stay lost."

There was a sniffling heard.

"Huh?" Reina looked around.

The sound was repeated.

"Got cha'." Reina grinned. She traced the sound to an older house. The place was on the verge of collapse. "Hey girl! You in here?"

"Yes." was the timid squeak. "I'm over here!"

Reina slowly made her way in wary of the creaking boards. At one point the floor almost collapsed beneath her feet.

She arrived at a small girl who was sniffling and bent down. "Are you ok kid?" she ruffled the girl's hair.

"I'm.....I'm ok." she sniffed one final time, before taking the hand Reina held out. "Can I go home now?"

"Sure thing." Reina smiled, despite the situation being overly annoying. "Let's get you back to your Grandpa's."

"Yay!"

Reina winced and slowly led the girl out. Once she was back home her grandfather was overjoyed.

"How could I ever thank you." he shook Reina's hand.

"Just keep an eye on her from now on ok?" Reina sighed. "She could have been hurt."

"I promise I will."

Reina turned to leave, thought about it and handed the girl the pokeball containing Rattata.

"Here I think he'll be ok with you."

"Huh?" she asked, looking over the pokeball.

"I didn't really want a Rattata in the first place. I only caught him cause I could." Reina waved over her shoulder as she headed to the poke' center. "See ya."

The girl hugged the pokeball close. "Bye bye Reina."

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
Years
Name- Clare (Alakazam)

Gender-
Female

Level-

Appearance- Clare is, due to a rushed evolution, significantly shorter than other members of her species standing at only 3'10 with her spine slightly bent backwards on the tips of her claws. She is generally well-proportioned other than her 'armored' chestpiece which ends just below the center of the ribcage, giving the appearance of a bustier. This effect is further exemplified by her longer-than-average whiskers which reach down towards her waist. Her facial features are blunter and less prominent than those of the average Alakazam.

Personality- Ditzy, jumpy and something of a crybaby, Clare is everything an Alakazam shouldn't be. Her timid nature combined with her sub-par memory capacity prevents her from getting things done, as does her tendency to procrastinate. Though she may appear to be somewhat dull, she is in fact just as intelligent as any other Alakazam - she only lacks the species' signature photographic memory. She is a little shy, yet she is also a hopeless romantic, using attract on almost everything she sees. A peculiar quirk in her already unusual personality is that although she may seem to be afraid of just about everything, she isn't afraid of ghosts or ghost-type pokemon.

History- Clare has lived a lonely, sheltered life. Not that she's complaining about that of course, though she still has no right to complain about what currently bothers her. Namely, the fact that she was stupid enough to tearily blab to her fellow team members that she had found a Ninetales corpse.

Moves-

Attract
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind
Psychic
Energy Ball
Teleport

Kill Or Help-
Help. She really didn't want to get involved, but it's still her fault that she did.

RP Sample-

(From Rubii-Naruto's PMD: Darkness Rising. Let that RP rest in peace.)

Spoiler:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
All Of You Are Accepted.

But 7amood, I would like you to lengthen the pokemon's personality and appearence.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
save me a slot! Is it ok if my character is a Vulpix? and if so can they somehow be related to the last Ninetales but he doesn't know yet and the last Ninetlaes reveals it to him? Also he for some reasone can't evolve. If not then nvm about that.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
I'd like to reserve a space. And I am assuming that sence Ninetails are so rare, that Vulpix are too. Or because of the whole stone evolution thing that they aren't? Just some food for thought.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ok, All Of You Are Reserved. And Yes, People Can be Vulpix. But Scince Fire Stones Are Going To Be Stolen By The Water Pokemon, You Cant Evolve. =3

Unless You Steal The Water Pokemon's Stash. But The Stones For Some Reason Wont Have Any Effect. =P

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Name- Luna
Gender- female
Species- umbreon
Level- 34
Appearence-
Personality- (Atleast 6 Sentences Please)
History- (Just An Explanation Of What made You Want To help Or Kill The Last Ninetales)
Moves- (Your Attacks? Up To 6. You are allowed to make up moves.)
Kill Or Help- (Are You Going To help Or Kill The Last Ninetales?)
RP Sample- (You Should Know What It Is)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
im sorry BPR for bad Personality. yet i never role Played before. the Appearance Shouldnt be Long huh? only giving what he wears or how he looks. Actually Chaos doesnt have Differences in shape with other Lucarios Except that he has A Scar in his Left Eye. Only that he wears Sir Aaron,s Dress.. I will Edit the Appearance a bit .

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Name- Bahn
Gender- Male
Species-
Charizard
Level- 50
Appearance-

He looks like a normal Charizard, except for the massive number of scars all over his body. He wares blue flame fingerless gloves. He also has a necklace with a small ever stone on the end. It was a gift from a special friend.

Personality-
He loves to fight. Not in a mean way though. He only fights pokemon that he thinks look tough. He is kind of a Pyro, but that is to be expected of a Fire type. Even though he tries to hide it, he is kind of a romantic. As in he likes some romantic stuff, but he will never let you catch him like that. He is very proud of his tough and intimidating exterior.

History-
Bahn has always looked for a good fight. Recently though a lot of pokemon have ether been wimps or have refused to fight him. Then one day he rembered the Ninetails legend. If this Ninetails is as powerful as the legend makes it out to be, then he thought he might be in for a good fight. Then he heard the part about the pokemon killing the Ninetails. If those fools kill the last Ninetails, he thought, then I need to keep it alive so I can challenge it some day.

Moves-
Flamethrower
Solar Beam
Flight Toss (combination of Fly and Seismic Toss, flies really high up, tosses them up even higher, and lets them fall. He doesn't like to use it though, because it could kill them)
Fire Fang
Shadow Claw
Dragon Claw

Kill Or Help- Why would he kill it?!?!

RP Sample-
Zeph was so hungry. He had never been this hungry before. He couldn't remember the last time he ate or what food tasted like. Zeph had been starving for about four weeks before today, unable to find any food in the ruins of his old neighborhood. He was on the knifes edge of starvation. Only a few more hours before he died. Then he heard voices. Too weak to do anything he just lay their, eyes open though they might as well have been closed.

"Man, are you sure this is the guy were looking for? He looks like he's half starved to death," said one guy.

"More like three-fourths starved. Come on lets get him back to the base before he keels over," said the other one.

They picked him up and carried back to the RumbleRena base. An hour later Zeph awoke to the smell of…. Something he didn't quite recognize in a small room with nothing but a small table, the bed he was in and a door, but as soon as he realized what the smell was, he shot up out of the bed he was in. Food, it was food. He saw a bowl of oatmeal on the table, and immediately began eating. When he was done with it, he saw five more bowls on another table in a corner and ran over and began scarfing down all of them. He felt like something was wrong, but couldn't put his finger on it or even find enough reason to care. I have FOOD! He thought.Half way through the third bowl though he found reason to care. Behind him the door had opened to admit nearly thirty armed soldiers. As soon as Zeph realized that, he activated his Alter power, spun around and clapped. With the use of his power he not only amplified it but shot it at ten different soldiers. All ten dropped dead from burst vital organs.

"Halt!" yelled someone still in the hall. He pushed through to the front and with all the soldiers still pointing guns at Zeph said "I want you to participate in some kind of…..game, yes that's it, a game. You will be fighting artificial Alter users. How does that sound? We will of course provide you with food and shelter."

At first Zeph was doubtful, but was remedied of that as soon as he said Zeph would have food. Food. Finally food for sure. I'll never starve again. "So all I have to do is fight some factory rejects and I'll get food?"

"Yes," said the man.

Zeph thought he might like this arrangement. After all his father all ways used to say that a dead fake is a good fake.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ok, Callandor, youre accepted.

Neo Queen, Ill Let You Finish.

And 7amood, I'lll just let you in considering this is your first RPG. Post atleast 4 lines in a paragraph when the RP starts though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
thanks ^^. Of course i Must right 4 Paragraphs lol. Check out the Personality and Appearance Of Chaos. I Updated a bit of it.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Name- Flare
Gender- Male
Species- (Vulpix
Level- 35
Appearence- Flare looks like your normal everday Vulpix. Except, his tails and the tuft on his head are both blue instead of burnt orange. The flames he shoots out are blue too. He also wears a blue bandana tied around his front right leg.
Personality- Flare has always been the odd one out of the location he lived in. Everyone has made fun of him because of his his different colored fur. He has never been accepted around these parts and most likely never will be. He has never had any friends or known his family. He odly feels somehow like he needs to protect the last Ninetales. He doesn't know why but he feels like he must.
History- When Flare heard about the last Ninetales he felt an odd sensation. It made him feel like somehow he was related to the last ninetales. He wondered if he could somehow be related to him and thus he decided to help the last Ninetales.
Moves-
Flare Blitz
Iron Tail
Flame Thrower
Flame Wheel
Flame Tackle- Flare darts at the enemy, gradually gaining speed and is engulfed in flames. He then slams in to the opponent with extreme force and if misses and hits something else, Flare is damaged vitaly.
Tail Slap- Slaps enemy onstantly with tail.
Kill Or Help- Help
RP Sample-
Max sighed. Today so far was so boring. all he had done was stand in the boat with a few other trainers from Kanto he had recognized. He particularly hung out with this one kid, Gold, who three years ago practically wore the same clothes as him. He looked down at his Arcanine who was sleeping next to a curled up Flareon. Max smiled seeing how peaceful his Pokemon looked.

Max heard the horn of the boat blow as a single that they had just docked. Max stood up and woke up Arcanine who jerked his head up and then stood up. Max smiled seeing Arcanine's collar Max had gotten for him over the past three years. It was a chain of gold and had a Pokeball on it. The Pokeball was gold and opened up and had a picture of Max with the word 'Owner' under it and the other side had his adress and stuff.

Max sighed seeing how Arcanine was almost his height. He then hopped on to arcanine's ack because he had done it many times before and Arcanine didn't have a problem with it. Arcanine then ran off the boat and ran towards a building that was almost the same size as Professor Oak's laboratory. Arcanine skidded to a halt in front of the door and then sat down, causing Max to slide off of Arcanine.

Max stood up and returned Arcanine to his Pokeball and sat on a bench waiting for the others. Then, six other trainers Max had no idea who they were walked up in front of the door. Then, the others walked up and Max knew them all very well. He stood up and turned the knb and pushed on the door. Inside Elm was pacing the room wondering what to do about something.

He looked up and a wave of relief passed over his face. he quickly grabbde a bunch of Pokeballs and dropped one in to each of their hands. Max blinked at the fastness of Professor Elm and then looked up at him confused. He figured allt ehy were doing was working around the lab with him. Then, he passed out some PokeGear. Now Max was really confused. He didn't realize they were going on a journey again or he would have packed more supplies!

"But, Professor. I thought us 6 from Kanto would just be helping you out around the lab. So whay are you giving us all Pokemon and Pokegear?" Vanessa asked.

Max looked from the young women and then at Professor Elm waiting for an answer.

"Well. You se I'm fine by myself when it comes to lab work, but I don't have enough time to do a bunch of field work. So I decided to let you three travel Johto doing field work for me and collecting badges and what not." Elm said.

Max sighed frustatedly. He didn't mind doing this work for Elm, it was just he hadn't been told this otherwise he would have packed more supplies.

"So, we're all your errand boys?" Max asked with a scowl.

Elm looked at him and replied: "Not necessarily.While you explore Johto I'll give you a mission to do while you're on that route or in that city. Sometimes there won't be a mission at all. But after you complete your mission I don't care what you do. You can raise a new team of Pokemon and take the Gym Challenge again for all I care."

Max eyes lite up with satifaction. He was afraid he wouldn't have much fun in Johto because he hadn't been able to enter the league in time. Max looked down at Arcanine's Pokeball and winced. He hadn't been away form arcanine since he had befriended him...and now, he would have to send him back to Oak.

"Now that we're all good and dandy here, I trust that Oak upgraded each of your Pokedexs before you left?" Elm asked passing out a Pokedex to each of the new trainers.

They all nodded and Elm dropped five little Pokeballs in to their hands as they walked out. Max wrapped his fingers around the Pokeballs and then quickly dashed back inside. He stood in front of the PC Elm owned and dropped Arcanine's Pokeball in a samll ball holder. Oak would know whose Arcanine it was and then pressed a button. A few bright lights flashed and then the Pokeball was gone, gone in to the Kanto region. Far, far away. And so was Arcanine.

Max sighed and then dashed back outside and without doing anything else he dashed to the enterance of the first route in Johto.

Also is it ok if FLare is in fact related to the Last Ninetales?

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Reserving

I'd like to reserve a spot please... and also I'd like to ask somethings,Do pokemon necesarliy have to be one side or the other, can they be mercenary like or even undecided as of yet? Another one, do the people against the ninetails have to be water type or can it be like a team with a water type and a bug type ( Slowking and Vespiquen). And my last one can a water type be on ninetails side ( same team I'm just trying to decide which side to join).

Last edited:
Years
hello there BPR, your new Rp seems to be cut out for business, doesn't it? I think i might sign up, but if there are too many people, just cut me out.

Name- Kuiin
Gender- Female
Species- Houndoom

Level- 56
Appearence-
houndoom-f.png

Personality- Devious and cunning, Kuiin needed all the skills she could get to escape an entire clan of houndoom coming after her. She always displays a cold and silent exterior to all, barking a sarcastic reply to anything asked of her. On the inside though, she wanted to be free from all the running and hiding, having only known the bonds that kept her away from others since her birth.
History- Since the time of her birth, her family had always been hunted by the rest of her clan, whether it was because her mother had disobeyed the clan's law and mated with another species or simply because they hated them with a passion, Kuiin and her family hid in the day and moved by night, never stopping in one place for long, nor traveling too fast as to wear themselves out. Her mother and father soon passed away, too dreary and tired to continue. She herself, kept traveling, after many a year of evading the clan's clutches and missing capture narrowly, Kuiin came upon a town with a notice advertising The Ninetales by a water type and how it must be destroyed. She knew of the legend and as she stared at the notice longer, she decided to help the poor ninetales, it was the only one of it's kind left, and now was going to be hunted into extinction. Kuiin could compare herself to the ninetales, after all, they were sort of same in a way, both being hunted and forced to hide and seek survival, though her situation was of a different kind and not so alarming. So she decided to seek out the ninetales for the sake of merely meeting it and maybe having a bit of company to relate her issues to.

Moves- Flamethrower, Crunch, Iron tail, Sunny day, Solarbeam and Faint attack.
Kill Or Help- help.

RP Sample-
From Goulerbot's PMD-Rise of the wilderness
Kyuubi watched Jirachi as she ran off into the forest and fly up into a tree, obiviously having seen something of interest. She padded over to the absol, who was partly unconscious. His eyes had stopped glowing like they had earlier but she sensed that there was more to come later. Wild pokemon were running rampant across these lands and she suspected that a pokemon had destroyed the ehaling house, therefore the reason why she had been removed. "Kyuubi!" came a call across the clearing. She looked up, Enkarey was running awkwardly towards her, panting. "the wild pokemon are coming! and Rayquaza has destroyed my house!" She was obviously devastated at the loss, Kyuubi reasoned with herself. The absol by her feet was slowly trying to struggle back on his feet but not quite having enough strength to rise.

The leaves were rustling very loudly as her hearing pinpointed exactly where it was coming from. She stood up to leave as the absol twitched dejectedly, looking down, she felt slightly sorry for it. "Enkarey, let's go, there are more wild pokemon coming, and heal this absol enough before we go" she decided, turning round to find an area which was safe to leave from. Enkarey climbed onto her back carefully and held on tight as she bounded across to the tree where Jirachi was staring at something. She ran up the tree as fast as possible to escape the pokemon that were now scratching along the bottom of the tree. Soon, the smarter, less wild pokemon would try to find ways to climb up and then, they would have no where to go. She landed next to Jirachi and followed her gaze, Rayquaza was standing in the middle of the town, roaring his rule over the area...

One question though, does the level mean it's age or not?

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Name- Takai (also goes by " The Shadow Hunter ")
Gender- Male
Species- Weavile
Level- 46
Appearence- A regular Weavile besides the scars on his right arm.
Personality- Takai has always been cold and sarcastic when he was with Darkly . However he has had a change of heart after he left Team Darko he is now just shy and timid. He has also turned wise though he doesn't like to go into convesation about it. Also he constantly shows a frown on his face for a unknown reason. He is also somewhat naive.
History- Takai comes from a dead family of many kinds of pokémon. He is the last one of his family and he believes he will die as lonely as he currently is, with no one to talk to and no one to trust. Everyone he knew was killed or kidnapped when a swarm of Scizor came to his village; he was only 5 years old, but he still remembers that day constantly, like if haunted by it, as if he just came out of a house filled with ghosts. He then joined a band of traveling merchants hoping to find someone he could trust.

Takai then was found by a Porygon Z that bore the name of Glitchy he quickly made friends with him and followed him to a place where he met a Flygon named Darkly who recriuted him into the group shortly after he discovered Darkly's plot and left the group. However he and three other pokemon found a Ninetail's corpse and vowed to protect the Ninetails.
Moves- Night Slash, Ice Punch, Double Team, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Shadow Slip (combonation of Double Team and Shadow Claw he creates the copies and slashes the opponent many times)
Kill Or Help- Help
RP Sample- Echo looked at the two pokemon fighting with poison sting and decided to train as well . He tossed up two pokeballs and out came a Totidile and a Staravia. The bird-like pokemon flew up in the air and clutched onto a nearby tree . The crocodile like pokemon opened its mouth and started shooting a blast of water at different directions . " Ok Dive, Staravia, we are going to practice targeting attacks with a long range, Dive, you go fire your water gun at that tree over there. Staravia you fire your whirlwind attack at that rock". The bird-like pokemon obeyed and flapped its wings to create a great whirlwind and the rock was smashed into tiny fragments of gravel. The crocodile-like one also followed its orders and fired a blast of water from its mouth towards a nearby tree. The tree was cut into half with the power of the blast . Just then he realized that a poison sting attack was headed towards Kurt , he quickly yelled " Dive use water pulse to stop that attack!!". The crocodile fired a orb of water which quickly missed Kurt but turned into a wave heading towards Tony and his pokemon.......

Takai's assitants

Name : Plague
Level : 36
Species : Croagunk
Appearance : He is a normal Croagunk besides the fact he wears a purple scarf.
Personality: Plague has little empathy for his opponents or regard for life he will not feel anything if his closest friend dies from his attacks. Despite his cruelty, Plague also has possession a very down-to-Earth outlook on life, rarely growing worked up over obstacles that come his way. Almost never does he show extreme emotion, and even these instances are short-lived.
History: Plague grew up just like a normal pokemon until his parents told him he was to evolve into Toxicroak. Then he was disgusted and kept a Everstone in his purple scarf. His parents eventaully found out and left him to go on his own. Takai found him under a bridge and told him that Ninetails was in danger. Plague decided to help due to the fact he had always admired Ninetails.
Moves : Sludge Bomb, Mud Shot, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Poisonous Beam (combo with Scatter)

Name : Scatter
Level : 35
Species : Riolu
Appearance : A normal Riolu besides a Sir Aaron hat on.
History : She was once a member of Team Aura however she got kiddnapped by a Combusken and Takai saved her. She then devoted her life to save Ninetails .
Personality : The young fighting type is simply restless. She's very bubbly and happy and runs around like theres no tommorow. She's also very scatterbrained (hence her name) .
Moves : Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Dragon Pulse, Poisonous Beam (combo with Plague).

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
134Vaporeon.png

Name- Kera
Gender- Female
Species- Vaporeon.
Level- Uhh... 55?
Personality- Kera is a reckless Vaporeon, much to the distaste of the rest of her family. She is bored easily, and always wants to find something thrilling to do. If she gets recognized for it, that's a nice bonus. So when she heard about the last Ninetales and the Water Pokemon out to find it, she eagerly signed up. She usually doesn't think before she acts, but usually finds a loophole or a way to get out. Usually.

History- Kera had left her clan of Vaporeon (well, okay. They kicked her out). While she wandered the rivers of Kanto, a particularly chatty group of Goldeen explained to her that a Ninetales has been sighted. Remembering the rumors that a Ninetales was extremely dangerous but forgetting that that was only if you grabbed its tail, Kera eagerly devoted herself to finding and destroying the Ninetales.

Moves- Water Melt - All Vaporeon have this ability. Kera can transform her molecules into water molecules and disappear completely underwater.
Aurorabeam
Muddy Water
Bite
Giga Impact (she is not very accurate with this move, and doesn't use it if she can help it - she usually substitutes it for...)
Hydro Pump
Kill Or Help- Kera is out to kill the Ninetales.
RP Sample- Never been in an RP before, so allow me to make something up:

The Ponyta was at Kera's complete mercy.

It had done the most foolish thing possible in front of Kera: gab freely about how he had known the Ninetales and it's location. Kera had asked politely is she could ask him something in private, and cornered him up in a cave. He was now backing away slowly, frightened by the Vaporeon who could easily destroy him with a simple Muddy Water.

"I'm repeating this one more time," Kera growled, padding towards the small, cream-colored pony Pokemon. Its fire blazed up violently. Kera could tell it was feeling very scared. "Where is the Ninetales?"

"I- I was bragging..." it whimpered, huge black eyes wide with fear. "I don't know where the Ninetales is... please don't hurt me..." Kera's catlike body sat down, and her mermaid tail curled about her. She lowered her head, clearly not amused by the Ponyta's new claim.

"You were bragging," she said coldly, "about finding the Ninetales - the Ninetales which practically everybody knows the Water-types are looking for - in an area populated with Pokemon, about 25 percent of which were Water-types, probably hunting for the Ninetales as well? And you did this at the top of your voice, shouting it out to whoever was near you?"

"I was carried away." The Ponyta whimpered softly.

Kera glowered at it for a few seconds. She analyzed its face, searching for signs that it was telling the truth - or if it was lying. It was shifting its weight rapidly - a sign of uneasiness. Fire was flaring out of its mane and tail area more violently than usual - a telltale sign of honest-to-goodness fear. It's eyebrows weren't furrowed together, and that meant it felt no guilt.

"Fine." Kera said finally. "I believe your story. Get out of here." She stepped to the side, and good thing she did - the Ponyta made full use of its speed to het himself out of the cave and that creepy Vaporeon with the voice like ice.

"I wish they would just use their minds once in a while," Kera sighed. "It would make things far easier in the long run."

I write stories like I do fanfics, so if there is any major issue please point it out to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back