The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Manga/Comics

Notices

Pokémon Manga/Comics Here you can talk about the manga (comics), discuss your favs, etc.

Advertise here

Old January 6th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Wallace Berlitz
I'm back for lucks and givin'

Send a message via ICQ to Wallace Berlitz Send a message via AIM to Wallace Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Wallace Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Wallace Berlitz Send a message via Skype™ to Wallace Berlitz

Advertise here
Do you think they are almost similiar just like Sister and Brother? Blue and Silver both steal the "Water" starter. Not to mention about their hairstyle. If you compare Blue's hairstyle (In RBG Series, Yellow Series and GSC Series ones "a.k.a old outfit") and Silver's hair, they are almost the same just the hair colour difference. Maybe hair colour and hairstyle won't work. Talk about the Ultimate Attacks. They both learned it very fast. If I'm not mistake. Or Blue did a brilliant job in training and Silver learned the Ultimate Attack very fast. So what do you think about both of them?

Anyone is WELCOMED to Battle, Trade or be a Partner! [/FONT][/sig-reason]
Old January 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM
mercury_star
Beginning Trainer

I've think about it before. You're right, Blue and Silver very like Sister and Brother. First of all, both of them has a terrible past (because they are Mask Children) and Blue are the only one who take care of Silver after they escaped from Mask Ice. I even think the reason why Silver choose Totodile just because Blue already choose Squirtle - the Water-type pkm - before. I can sense the concern between them, it so warm, they alway think about the other. Some one tell me it's the love between boy and girl, but I think it's the love between relatives. Are you agree with me?
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Donna
~

Yes, I totally think they are thinking about each other like siblings. I don't see them as a couple, in no way at all. There are a bit of hints coming that Silver might like Blue, but it doesn't seem vice versta to me.

"I always wonder.."
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
I think that's kind of the point that they are suppose to be almost like family to one another because they never really had any companionship other than one another growing up.
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
I do see them as friends, or maybe siblings. But sometimes (end of GSC anyone?) they feel like something more.

But I guess we're never gonna find out what they really think of each other, since the creators have a habit of destroying interesting couplings ._. (I WANT TO REVENGE MANGAPOKE)

ED: And Akio has a good point.

trust me, I'm the Doctor !

Old January 6th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Feathing
Water Gym Master

I think they love each other in a "family way" because, as it was said before, they both grew up without familiy, they both were kidnapped and had a terrible childhood. I think that's why they're so closer.
But when Blue tells Silver that she found his parents and thanks him for her new clothe, I think that there are more than just love as siblings. I think with time, as they grow older, they will discover that they love no only in that way, but also in a couple way. Well, this will happen only if the writers want to hahaha
Old January 6th, 2009, 04:56 PM
shaqattacks
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
I also see Blue and Silver as siblings. Haa, it reminds my of the time when Gold did that perverted thing to Blue. Then Silver punched Gold and warned him not to touch her again.
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

I agree with Akio. I mean, if you grew up with someone for a long time, wouldn't they be family to you?
Old January 6th, 2009, 07:01 PM
bubblewrap
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to bubblewrap
Yeah. They are like brother and sister! Well, maybe Silver has a mild crush on Blue, but to me they're mostly like siblings.
Old January 6th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
I mean really, they grew up under Pryce for so long, it would be more like a sibling relationship in which they seeked companionship from one another. That why it seems that he associates with the Kanto group (then again he is technically from Kanto too so...).
Old January 7th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Mileyangel
Inuyasha Fan

Nature: Sassy
Like what everyone else said, I think that Blue and Silver have a sibling-like bond, but I think that Silver might have a one-sided crush on Blue, who he obviously looks up to.
The Fierce Fuzzball The Mirror of My Soul
Purple Pearl Voice
Old January 16th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Nnoitra Jiruga
Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.

Hmm...About BluexSilver, I kind of like BluexGreen (Oldrivalshipping) better, but I've noticed that both of them are very alike. x DD

pray. l SANTA.l teresa. l Credit

Old January 16th, 2009, 09:51 PM
bubblewrap
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to bubblewrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mileyangel View Post
Like what everyone else said, I think that Blue and Silver have a sibling-like bond, but I think that Silver might have a one-sided crush on Blue, who he obviously looks up to.
Exactly. Poor Silver. D8

I loved that part where Silver gave Blue the new clothes and he said, "I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in them." >w<

Also, I thought, Silver = fashion designer? o.O

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here