The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Questions & Feedback

Notices

Community Questions & Feedback Your one-stop shop for all things related to PokéCommunity. Tell the community leaders they suck how wonderful they're doing, ask for help with a certain feature or where to post something... that kind of thing.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2009, 01:31 AM
thatrabidfangirl
*sweatdrops*

I've noticed that people use this 'Content Hidden' thing. I suppose everyone knows it, and I'd like to use it, but don't know how. Could anyone tell me how I make this space-saving Ikea-like miracle occur?

EDIT: Thanks!
"There are still many unexplained phenonmina - 'french military victories' on Google's I'm Feeling Lucky; how Rick Rolling became so popular; MissingNo.; the Rise and Fall of Tetris; Badger Badger Badger; Caramelldansen... but the truth is out there, Scully..." - Agent Fox Mulder (sorta)

Last edited by thatrabidfangirl; January 11th, 2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old January 11th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Forever

They're called spoiler tags.

^ Look for that in Advanced Editing, second from right.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old January 11th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Or use these tags: [spoiler]hidden text goes here[/spoiler]

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links