• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrono Trigger DS Problem

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
Years
I don't know if it's a flaw with the R4 or not but; when I travel back in time for the first time it shows the blue wavy thing and the music plays, but nothing happens. How do I fix this?

Persona

Banned
Years
If you are stuck at the beginning of the game in an endless time portal, this basically means that you downloaded an illegal copy. This occurrence is actually an anti-piracy feature of the game, so nothing should be technically wrong.

If you purchased the game, that shouldn't happen, though I'm uncertain if this is just a bug that exists in the DS version. Have you restarted and resolved the problem? If not, I guess this means that you should take the cart back to the store from and ask for a refund.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
There might be a patch buuuut yeah, that's anti-piracy at work there. :[ If you buy the game, you won't have that problem. As far as I know, that's gonna happen every time you do the time travel thing, I think.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
Years
Well that sucks. I don't have the real copy but I guess that makes sense with the anti-piracy thing, Thanks for your help.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I don't know if it's a flaw with the R4 or not but; when I travel back in time for the first time it shows the blue wavy thing and the music plays, but nothing happens. How do I fix this?

1. Way to go with revealing that you're a pirate.
2. Download the latest cheat file from GBAtemp and use it to fix it.

Back