The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Manga/Comics

Notices

Pokémon Manga/Comics Here you can talk about the manga (comics), discuss your favs, etc.

Advertise here

Old January 29th, 2009, 03:57 AM
nhahtdh
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but did anyone notice the lost of pages in the scanslation of vol.24 chap.286? There's a lost of 1 page in the middle of 3/4 and another page in 4/5. I wonder if there is any other page is not scanned...

EDIT: Page 64-65 of Vol 24 (Ch.282) is missing. Another 2 pages between 103 and 130 is missing.

Last edited by nhahtdh; January 29th, 2009 at 04:24 AM.
Old January 29th, 2009, 07:05 AM
mercury_star
Beginning Trainer

Of course I've notice this before, I always wonder what happened with those page, may be scanner forgot scan those page
Old January 29th, 2009, 07:48 AM
nhahtdh
Beginning Trainer

Well, it's confusing to read some parts of the story, esp. the pages I mentioned (excluding the EDIT part). Don't know if anyone gonna do something about it...

Page 64-65 of Vol 24 Ch 282

Last edited by nhahtdh; February 2nd, 2009 at 05:45 AM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here