• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Well, signed up a few days ago, figured I should at least introduce myself!

Mostly here to hack and learn to hack, I'm a so-so spriter and AMAZING (read:Horrible) coder.

I do have a question though: If I have a question about hacking, where would I ask it?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Welcome to PC (Short for PokeCommunity)
We hope you enjoy your stay.
If I ever get a chance, I'll love to see some of your sprites :classic:

XaRhS

Hi Taisuru, welcome to Poke Community. If you have any questions about hacking, you should go here. PM me if you have any questions. Enjoy your stay.:)

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
I just moved computers, so I don't have many of my sprites. I'm gonna get my 15 posts and maybe find a team to join!

Thanks, I wasn't sure if that was the right place or not.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

As soon as you are able to upload some of your sprites I would love to see some of them! Oh and I'm sure you could learn a thing or two about coding here so soon we can read AMAZING as AMAZING!!!!! so don't worry about that! Well have fun!

See you around!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to PC. I guess you could ask on the emulation forums or ask another PC member who hacks. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
Welcome to PC!
If u need anyone to talk to i'll be around!
Please follow the rules!
See u around!

Crissy xX

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
welcome 2 pc dude im also a spriter so id like 2 see some of ur sprites if possible.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
hello there! and welcome!
I'm interested in hacks.
I'm quite new here aswell so enjoy!

Back