< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > City Hall: Feedback & Support Please help me! ^^;;;;

Notices

City Hall: Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Reply Post Reply

Old September 7th, 2004 (5:45 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to *Chikorita* Send a message via Yahoo to *Chikorita*
Hi, I'm sorry if this question might be confusing an what-not, but I'll ask it anyway. When I just registered here I thought that I had entered my correct e-mail address. Than they said that an e-mail was sent there to activate my account. But I realized that I had misspelled my e-mail and corrected it. Only it didn't say I would get my activatino information. Will I still get it on my correct e-mail address or was it sent to the misspelled one? Does that make any sense? ;; Thx in advance.

Now Known As Bayleef

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 7th, 2004 (5:48 PM).
There is no "-tina"
Platinum Tier

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Chikorita*
Hi, I'm sorry if this question might be confusing an what-not, but I'll ask it anyway. When I just registered here I thought that I had entered my correct e-mail address. Than they said that an e-mail was sent there to activate my account. But I realized that I had misspelled my e-mail and corrected it. Only it didn't say I would get my activatino information. Will I still get it on my correct e-mail address or was it sent to the misspelled one? Does that make any sense? ;; Thx in advance.
No you won't get the email because the email is wrong. But I will change your usergroup and you can change your email address.

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:49 PM).
I got Firered!

If you sent it to the wrong e-mail address someone else will get it.Hopefully they'll delete it.Just go to E-mail and Password on your user cp and edit your e-mail.Hope it helps.

~Haru

[spoiler=I love]May and Flannery!!!!They are very,very,very,very,very hot[/spoiler][spoiler=Thanks to]DarkCharizard_89 for the awesome banner![/spoiler][spoiler=My Friends are]i love may,Latias,Sweet Latias,Water pokemon Master,Legendary_Pokegirl,*Chikorita*,happy dude,Totodile and Pokemon Veteran.[/spoiler]
My Fire Red Team
May and Flannery>all
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:50 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to *Chikorita* Send a message via Yahoo to *Chikorita*
Well, I've changed the e-mail address to the correct one now, so does that mean the e-mail will be sent to my correct e-mail address? Sorry if I sound stupid but I had trouble understanding your post. ;;;;

Now Known As Bayleef
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:53 PM).
I got Firered!

I don't know if it sends back to you but you could just ask an Admin like Arcanine to resend the activation.

[spoiler=I love]May and Flannery!!!!They are very,very,very,very,very hot[/spoiler][spoiler=Thanks to]DarkCharizard_89 for the awesome banner![/spoiler][spoiler=My Friends are]i love may,Latias,Sweet Latias,Water pokemon Master,Legendary_Pokegirl,*Chikorita*,happy dude,Totodile and Pokemon Veteran.[/spoiler]
My Fire Red Team
May and Flannery>all
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:56 PM).

Well okay. I got the e-mail address and I clicked the link it said to click on to activate my account, and I also got my activation number. But when I clicked on the link it said that I was already activated and I checked and I can post everywhere now, and stuff. So am I set then?

Now Known As Bayleef
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:56 PM).
There is no "-tina"
Platinum Tier

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Well, I've changed the e-mail address to the correct one now, so does that mean the e-mail will be sent to my correct e-mail address? Sorry if I sound stupid but I had trouble understanding your post. ;;;;
Nope you still won't get it because it sends it to the one when you register. But I changed your user group so you will be able to post like if you did get it and clicked the link.

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:57 PM).

Okay thanks for all your help Arcanine!

Now Known As Bayleef
Old September 7th, 2004 (5:57 PM).
[-+= Black Knight =+-]

Send a message via AIM to BladeForever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BladeForever Send a message via Yahoo to BladeForever
Quote:
Arcanine will take care of that for you.. and no you wont get it sent to the correct e-mail address, as it has been already sent apon registration.
*Edit- crap beat me to it RK9
~Blade~

[-+= Wo^tron - Skin Design Factory =+-] [-+= The Anime Network =+-]
The best trick from a magician is to survive death. I have cheated it.
Old September 9th, 2004 (8:21 PM).

i have a poke. question how can you get a blue poke block.???
Old September 9th, 2004 (8:28 PM).

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Simon
Wrong place to ask that...Ask stuff regarding Pokemon in one of the Pokemon forums.
Old September 9th, 2004 (8:39 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
You'd better change your password in case someone else got your activation mail.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links