The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:13 AM
~NeOn~
Beginning Trainer

Hey Dante!
I really enjoyed this last update.
I liked the map and tile of the symbol of peace. And this script seems to be very good.
Good luck with your hack.

I Support:

Old December 10th, 2009, 10:57 AM
jacob654951
Beginning Trainer

Can you put the new betas on 4shared.com just like the old beta? If you could that would be great considering all I ever get with the IPS patch is a white screen.
Old December 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM
sab
Now too much of a life.

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob654951 View Post
Can you put the new betas on 4shared.com just like the old beta? If you could that would be great considering all I ever get with the IPS patch is a white screen.
I don't think Dante ever put a rom up. It was probley some other person, and even if he did Dante couldn't link to it because that aginst the rules.
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
AGAIN? Not another White Screen question... It's annoying!
All you have to do is change the Save Type to 128k and Restart!
Old December 11th, 2009, 07:02 AM
>Dante<
Call me Steven

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Dante<
UPDATES!!
because some people have some problems with the WHITE SCREEN, I have put, in the first post of the topic of crono, in the Spanish community of WAH, the link for the download of the version GBA of pokèmon crono (ENG)..
I hope, in this way, to prevent that my friend Ruka Prince (Sarcastic Prince) become crazy to answer to all about the WHITE SCREEN XDXD
(indeed I am not breaking anybody rule, since the link of the download is present on another site)
NO FORUM LINKING

Soon new UPDATES!!

Last edited by Shinx; December 11th, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Good idea Dante
I'm sure that this'll stop white screen problem...
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by >Dante< View Post
about the Never B&W you just had a reply..
about the peace simbol, I know that I'm wrong but however thanks..
this is the fixed simbol (I make the effect with photoshop becouse I would to put it into my signature but the screen it's original )
This tile looks nice. I hope it has an event significant with the storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Dante< View Post
UPDATES!!
because some people have some problems with the WHITE SCREEN, I have put, in the first post of the topic of crono, in the Spanish community of WAH, the link for the download of the version GBA of pokèmon crono (ENG)..
I hope, in this way, to prevent that my friend Ruka Prince (Sarcastic Prince) become crazy to answer to all about the WHITE SCREEN XDXD
(indeed I am not breaking anybody rule, since the link of the download is present on another site)
NO FORUM LINKING

Soon new UPDATES!!
Good idea. :3
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:26 PM
jacob654951
Beginning Trainer

Hey, don't take it the wrong way. The last thing I wanted to do was post my question. I tried resetting it the way it was supposed to be about 20 times until I gave up.

Wow, I must really be an idiot. I can't find the download on any of the links in the first post. All of you now have permission to call me the biggest idiot on the face of the earth. Can someone just tell me where/what I have to click to find it? I really want to play this game. It looks great.

Last edited by jacob654951; December 11th, 2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
Old December 11th, 2009, 08:08 PM
skinsferlife
Beginning Trainer

Yeah... Hate to say it dude but the link to your website isn't working. Sorry, just trying to tell you. Maybe it's just right now though. I'll try again later.
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:58 AM
myokan
Minecraft Player :D

Nature: Brave
what should I do if when I patch pokemon ruby to pokemon crono and then, when I go to play pokemon crono and the screen turns white?

If you can see this, copy and paste into your signature. And message me so I know if you notice it. Now what are you waiting for??? DO IT!!!!!!!!!! This is by Pokestick and he commanded me to do this.
Old December 12th, 2009, 08:07 AM
nuggetsman28
Beginning Trainer

i am still getting the white screen even after fixing the save thing.
Old December 12th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
SP's gonna explode when he'll see this :D
Anyways... why don't you try Dante's solution?
And don't say "I cannot find it"
There's magic thing called Google
Old December 12th, 2009, 12:15 PM
l0l20r2
Unhatched Egg

Damn im not sure if im stuck or if its the end of the beta. I currently just woke up from my second dream, and when i try leave the house it say "i shouldnt go out at night"
Can someone help me? Im not sure what to do

Your IQ can't save you from violence
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Pinapples
Beginning Trainer

Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix the white screen that some people get at the beginning-- I have done all that has been suggested to do, with the 128 and everything, but still a white screen-- any new ideas to fix it yet?
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:08 PM
l0l20r2
Unhatched Egg

Thats because you have a bad rom. Certain versions of ruby dont work and go white screen. Download different ones till you get a version that the patchs work with. I found one on 3roms but that website is hella annoying to download from.

Can some1 answer my question about how to continue after you wake up from your second dream and its too late to go outside?

Your IQ can't save you from violence
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Pinapples
Beginning Trainer

Dante, for anyone who gets a blank screen, tell them to keep downloading ruby roms untill they get one that work, for me it was one without a filesize underneath the program. Anyways keep looking for ruby roms because that's where the problem is at.
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0l20r2 View Post
Can some1 answer my question about how to continue after you wake up from your second dream and its too late to go outside?
Talk to the bed and the script whether you want to go back to sleep or not, and select yes.
There should be a dream 'bout a Blue Meteorite Falling.

Figure the rest of them yourself.
Old December 12th, 2009, 07:19 PM
jacob654951
Beginning Trainer

When does the beta end? If this has already been answered, I'm sorry. But I don't know what to do next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0l20r2 View Post
Try playing in the morning? Jk, I don't know what to do next either.

Last edited by jacob654951; December 12th, 2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 12th, 2009, 07:46 PM
skinsferlife
Beginning Trainer

Yeah, the link to Dante's hacking website isn't working and I've tried many different roms. Still gettin the white screen. If anyone has a solution please give it to me. Yeah, I know, you all get this A LOT but I seriously just want to play the hack. It looks amazing.
Old December 13th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
When does the beta end? If this has already been answered, I'm sorry. But I don't know what to do next.

It ends after you get to Altomare.
Old December 13th, 2009, 09:22 AM
felixgstla
Beginning Trainer

Is it just me, or it Scarlet town a bit glitchy?
I come out of the pokemart door when I exit the pokemon center and I come out into the back of the pokemon center when I exit the pokemart.
Also, when I talk to salamence after the whole event there, it "flies" me back to town, but I end up right in front of the pokemon center again...

Is that where the beta is supposed to end?
Old December 13th, 2009, 09:37 AM
simonrule18
Iwant to create my own pokemon

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to simonrule18 Send a message via Yahoo to simonrule18
good work is great
can you tell me please if i can online in crono 2
Old December 13th, 2009, 10:42 AM
skinsferlife
Beginning Trainer

Sorry to post again. It's just that nobody answered my last post. That same friggin white screen keeps comin up. I've tried a billion different ruby roms, so don't give me that crap. I've also attempted to go to Dante's website entitled Pokehacking, however his link doesn't work. It keeps saying that the link is broken or something. I also don't see why any of you would get pissed off over someone asking how to play the hack, because it's not my fault that somewhere along the line a problem occured when Dante made the hack. So somebody please help, this looks like a fabulous hack.
Old December 13th, 2009, 10:47 AM
→goon
pokémon auburn version←

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to →goon
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsferlife View Post
Sorry to post again. It's just that nobody answered my last post. That same friggin white screen keeps comin up. I've tried a billion different ruby roms, so don't give me that crap. I've also attempted to go to Dante's website entitled Pokehacking, however his link doesn't work. It keeps saying that the link is broken or something. I also don't see why any of you would get pissed off over someone asking how to play the hack, because it's not my fault that somewhere along the line a problem occured when Dante made the hack. So somebody please help, this looks like a fabulous hack.
Have you tried this? It's only a few posts up so I don't see how you could have missed it. I mean, it's pretty impossible to get the white screen from a ROM that >Dante< posted. :\

→|
pokémon auburn version|←

|coming soon|←
Old December 13th, 2009, 12:33 PM
skinsferlife
Beginning Trainer

Yeah, but there's only a link for beta 1. I don't see the english beta 2 in there anywhere. Not tryin to be difficult or anything guys, just tryin to play XD.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links