The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2010, 03:11 PM
maditalian
Beginning Trainer

I have been playing for a couple of hours, so here is my feedback so far:

Are the fakemon not yet inserted? I was looking forward to them since the sprites on the first page are really good, and I thought that was one of the main attractions of the game.

Almost everything with Scarlet Town is not working properly for me. The mine entrance is closed, and when I enter the building Brenda and Dante have a conversation about events that happened in the mine (which I clearly could not enter). If I try and fall down the hole before exiting the building, I get stuck on a piece of rock in the cave and cannot move. The hole is blocked off by people though upon exiting and reentering the building. Then, Brenda says our work is done, and I try and use Salamence to fly back to Little Town, but it just lands me in Scarlet Town again.

The only Pokeball I have found was lying on the ground. I have found no other way of obtaining them, and if you decide to include your extensive fakedex (which I hope you do) the player should have a means of catching the fakemon.

It doesn't really bother me, but I noticed that the player cannot nickname Poochyena or Charmander.

Those were the main things so far that were problems. There is also plenty of good to say. The intro I liked a lot, and the plot centered around the reaper-like character certainly has me guessing for the most part. If you haven't noticed, I really like the fakedex, and I cannot wait for that to be accessible. All in all, great progress. Keep it up.
Old January 8th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Pokedude34
Leaf

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by maditalian View Post
I have been playing for a couple of hours, so here is my feedback so far:

Are the fakemon not yet inserted? I was looking forward to them since the sprites on the first page are really good, and I thought that was one of the main attractions of the game.

Almost everything with Scarlet Town is not working properly for me. The mine entrance is closed, and when I enter the building Brenda and Dante have a conversation about events that happened in the mine (which I clearly could not enter). If I try and fall down the hole before exiting the building, I get stuck on a piece of rock in the cave and cannot move. The hole is blocked off by people though upon exiting and reentering the building. Then, Brenda says our work is done, and I try and use Salamence to fly back to Little Town, but it just lands me in Scarlet Town again.

The only Pokeball I have found was lying on the ground. I have found no other way of obtaining them, and if you decide to include your extensive fakedex (which I hope you do) the player should have a means of catching the fakemon.

It doesn't really bother me, but I noticed that the player cannot nickname Poochyena or Charmander.

Those were the main things so far that were problems. There is also plenty of good to say. The intro I liked a lot, and the plot centered around the reaper-like character certainly has me guessing for the most part. If you haven't noticed, I really like the fakedex, and I cannot wait for that to be accessible. All in all, great progress. Keep it up.
Yea I wanted to ask the same question as well... I was wondering if you guys had anyway to fix those problems... The game is very addicting still and keep up with the good job!

Old January 10th, 2011, 01:00 PM
aswm
Beginning Trainer

cant wait to try it :D but if its true with mot having inserted the custom sprites then
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:54 PM
This username is already in use's Avatar
This username is already in use
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Dante< View Post
I have asked to not vote crono in the contest HOTY because I'm in disagreement with this competition. I hope that this doesn't offend all the fans of Crono!!
Thanks to all those that have already voted and...sorry!!
Oooh, that explains why it didn't win best graphics. Cause it's seriously amazing with that fab wind turbine and stuffs, animated pokemon, not to mention it's the only active hack to have battle backgrounds, and then there's the wardrobe! Although I think it'd be more practical if it were done automatically? ie. swimwear when surfing etc.

Also I'd love to help if you ever need a proof reader for the english.

Old January 12th, 2011, 02:33 AM
pokeguy9000
Ghost Ralts

Nature: Impish
Hey sorry i'm gettting a white screen when i try to play this game? im thinking it might either be the patching or the rom i started with? it seems somebody else on this page had this problem but it wasnt answered, and help is appreciated
thanks
Old January 16th, 2011, 03:32 AM
dddd
Unhatched Egg

@ pokeguy9000

I`m getting a white screen too. When you use an emu try another save type. that might work...

however, when i play this game, the titlescreen is completely black and when i open my map everything looks screwed up

Has anyone the same problem?

PS: If this problem is already solved and i just didn't read about it, ignore it.

Have a nice day.
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Poke2011
Beginning Trainer

i was wondering if you would change the title screen because you switched from pokemon to fakmon
Old January 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
bleedpark
Spriter & Hacker

Nature: Naughty
I LOVE THIS HACK AND NOW THAT YOU ADDED FAKEMON ITS GOTTEN SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER I LOOK FORWARD TO BETA 3 KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK

Old January 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Xigbar02ii
Xigbar's best buddy

Nature: Quirky
Can someone help me? The title screen still wont show up. It just goes black. And Im pretty sure I have the right Ruby Rom. I managed to find a Pokemon Crono rom on some other site, but it didnt have the right pokemon and stuff. Help?
Old January 23rd, 2011, 12:07 AM
pokeguy9000
Ghost Ralts

Nature: Impish
Quote:
If you still have some problems with the white screen or the TITTLE SCREEN doesn't appear you can go on my site Pokéhacking where you will find a section devoted to the Rom Base where you can download the version Ruby (ENG) writing the code that is asked.
it is the same base that I've used to create my hack..
then it should work.
Hey i cant find the correct thread for this s if somebody could PM the correct link, or one to get close or how to find it that would be great.
I found a copy of crono without fakemon on the same site
Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:41 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Why on the first page is great pokedex with fantastic fakemons and in the game they are just ..... I don't know how to call at this monsters.. :/
Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:01 PM
zeroyasha
Shiruba: Starter of Flames

Nature: Naive
Oh wow, some of those sprites are gorgeous! Way better than a lot of the fifth gens! XD; Kudos dude!
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:15 AM
ゼクロム
こんにちは!

It doesn't work. I can't access your site.
Old January 25th, 2011, 01:51 AM
JayRave
Beginning Trainer

So I'm waiting for the next beta. I reaaaaaaaally want to use those fakemon. I was kinda saddened when I saw that you didn't use the first nine pokemon as starters but instead Poochyena.

I hope that in this revamp of whatever it's called, we get to use those fakemon you made because they are awesome-tastic.

Also, does anyone recommend any other fakemon hacks? I couldn't find a place to ask it, so I decided to incorporate it into this post.
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:45 AM
>Dante<
Call me Steven

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Dante<
Hello people!! How are you???
I hope fine

Well my friend...I don't have some time to reply on yours ALL questions.
Some of them are about the gameplay and the White screen...right??

Well...to fix it you have to Download the pokèmon ruby version 1.0
It's very important...becouse without this, you'll always have this problem.
Serch it on google

And now...some important NEWS for CRONO!!
YES!
Today I've for you an interesting (maybe xD) news!

This is the official Trailer of Pokèmon Crono EX (Extreme). The new version of the 2011.

I hope that you like it

mhm...I've some problem to insert the youtube's code...
Maybe a Staffer could fix it??

However...those are the links for youtube:
Official Trailer ENG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19h0PCCMSmo
Official Trailer ITA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51x3JWTjuuc
Official Trailer SPA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8qOg7ZKznQ

Old January 27th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Chimchar 9
inactive ~ depression :/

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chimchar 9
Dante, my friend. This is awesome!
It really looks like an official pokemon game. xD
Good luck, Dante!
Old January 28th, 2011, 01:20 AM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
First off, let me jump on the bandwagon and say that your Fakemon are of VERY high caliber. I commend you on your creativity, shame they aren't in the game currently...
Anywho, on my second response.
I played up to the Red Gyrados event; I have that dream with the Reaper-person saying to meet him at some cemetery(if it's this, sorry I forgot its name. If it's an entirely other area, oops.) I wake up in the middle of the night, but I can't leave the house...wrong rom I hacked this to? I use 0907 - Ruby rom to play it and everything was fine up to that point.
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM
strikerkc
Unhatched Egg

help!!! Im stuck in the house, i cant talk to the bed, is it a bug? And wen lance gave me the devon goods my pokemon became level 0,.. how is that happen?
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:50 PM
jelmat14344
Beginning Trainer

i cant find pokemon ruby v 1.0 that suit to your hack,... i always get white screen,...

pls someone PM me where i can DL pokemon ruby v 1.0.. i already DL pokemon ruby from diff. site but i always get white screen
Old February 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM
destrall

hi, i'm trying to play this hack but i cant! i did everything said in this page regarding the emulator but i still get the white screen! can anyone help? i would really like to play this hack! thanks
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Healor
Beginning Trainer

I tried the game and I must say, it's HOT.
Btw, after the first true fight against that boss, I'm gone home and exited from the house, and apparently, idk how it happened, after making popping in and out the menu to check my pokemon, I "changed" the soul of my character and I became a little pinky girl..and when I tried to exit from the screen the game crashed.. lol.
By the way, there is no possible way to beat the boss in the intro? even with the training I remain with no usable moves and that guy kicks me really bad..

Ok Ok, I reproduced the glitch in this way:
After you white out, you go where you live you talk with the child, I talked also with the police man, and then, menu, take off the menu and voilà, in the best case you walk as the kid, in the worst, it will look as a half hair.
And the map is not working at the start

Last edited by Healor; February 14th, 2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: adding the example of the glitch
Old February 14th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Slicer224
Pokemon Amethyst-WIP

Nature: Quiet
This hack looks great, it would be cool if I could actually PLAY it. I always get the white screen no matter what version of the Ruby ROM I try. Also your Pokehack site is just a search site that leads one to the other, to the other and back to the Pokehacking site. Please let me know what th problem is.
Old February 18th, 2011, 04:31 PM
radecmaelsev
Beginning Trainer

I was just wondering, I have the Mac's newest version of VisualBoyAdvance, and there's no way to change the save file type. Should I keep trying different Ruby roms or should I get a completely different emu?
Old February 19th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Fezao4
Hi

Nature: Brave
Nice hack,Nice Story,Really big mystery,Explore Nevermind Region(Pokemon Never:Black and White) and Midamond visit first gym of the new region...etc.All is nice!The only Problem is because beta 1 and 2 are Really Short!We cant wait for the next release all is nice but the only problem is Short!

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Last edited by Fezao4; March 9th, 2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 09:12 PM
Miguel-_-809
Beginning Trainer

can crono B2 be played on gpsp? lemme know if you can cuz i love this version dude, and i wish i could play it on gpsps so i can play it anywhere and anytime =]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links