• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
It's hard finding good quality DBSK wallpapers. I even had to edit this one a bit, since it wasn't big enough to fit my screen. I'll probably make my own later. XD

Spoiler:

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
Years
Lots of em:

Spoiler:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
If I was to show you my desktop, you'd be treated to a nice black background with some icons and the Windows classic theme, or KDE with a black background depending on my OS. However, I collect wallpapers because I'm really weird. I went through and picked out 5 that I liked, they're attached below.

I've got about 50 more nature-based ones; if anyone wants them, I can probably arrange something.

Here's another one I found after the fact. I won't image it, because it's on my old GeoCities which has approximately zero monthly bandwidth. I'd have replaced image 3 with it if I'd found it earlier, for the record.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Sorry bout the white box still learning how to use the damn photo paint program from corel draw 11 as paint deleted itself. But yeah very clustered and black. Only cause its not only my PC but a shared one throughout parent. And I have since February to clean out all the drivers from my desktop. And yes I listen to Maiden.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
My wallpaper of two months. Got a new one today, but decided to post this old one.

Spoiler:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Spoiler:

May later put a mac gui on it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
I made a new wallpaper and reorganized a bit <3
Spoiler:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Heres my desktop... Yes, I'm a crazy PokeSpecial fan...

Nothing wrong with that. It's actually praiseworthy.

*was presented with a new computer*

Back