The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 2nd, 2010, 05:04 PM
Cidun
Beginning Trainer

Team Name-Undecided
Team Leader-Cidun
Contact Info- Email or PM me.
Spaces Needed:

Tile editor-
Spriters-
Ideas Man-
Scripting-
Mapper-Myself.

Program-RMXP, Photoshop, Good ol' Paint

Started off the project last week.

I'm starting using pokemon essentials starting kit. I'm looking for team members to get this project rolling. I'm gonna need the whole package.
Need many skilled spriters as there's many things to do in the spriting area.

That's what I need for now. If your interested and have free time, feel free to email me or send me a P.M.

Can't give you any background on the game, except that I'm going to be basing it in a region known as Ganetto. Which is Japanese for Garnet, which is the jewel the game's based from.
I'm hoping for space/future timeset for the game. Just ideas

Let me know guys or gals, Thanks.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
gallade234
spriter, legendarypokemontamer

Nature: Jolly
rea looking for workpriter
Timezone:???
Preferred method of contact:pm

Pokemon Ruby.png

Pokemon Ruby2.PNG

Pokemon Ruby4.PNG

Pokemon Ruby13.PNG

Pokemon Ruby14.PNG
Additional Info:i can some times do back sprites i can try to make trainers i do fusions i can try to make sprites from scratch i have a good amount of experience with sprites

i have more pics of my work if you want to see them if you interestedi n my work

click my eggs in spoiler
Spoiler:
my favorite pokemon
gardevoir pic Uploaded with ImageShack.us
gardevoir's black and white sprite <a
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
XD003
The Silver Rose of Chaos

Nature: Gentle
Team name: Káosz Rising
Team Leader: Myself, XD003
Current Members: Just myself.
Current Game title: Pokemon Yitria: Redux
Current progress made: Been working on project for a few weeks now. I have the Town Map design done, but I dunno how to make it look ingame. Mapping for some towns and a few routes has been done.
Position(s) needed:
* Spriter who can do scratches, backs, shinies, Menu Icons, etc, and Hiragana/Katakana Unown.
* Someone who can mess with the scripting - I refuse to touch that with a 10 foot pole.
* Tileset ripper
* I could use a composer to make some most excellent music
* Someone who can draw fan-art (Optional)
Proof of said skill is required to be shown if joining up. To any scrtipters who join: I don't just need proof, I need conformation of what a script will do and/or some way of seeing it in action.
Regardless, just make sure you're not that much of a beginner at it. I'd really appreciate it if you had some skill with your claimed profession. (Forgive me if I'm being harsh x.x)

Timezone: Doesn't matter to me, I'm mostly awake all day.

Preferred Method of contact: PM me or find me on IRC at irc.rizon.net, channel #infinitybar. (For those who don't know what IRC is, connect to pokecommunity's chat, type /server irc.rizon.net, and then after it loads, type /join #infinitybar) My AIM should be on my profile, but if not, my AIM is XD003Lagatro.

Additional info: Project being done on RPG Maker XP using the Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit.

RPG Maker Projects:
Pokemon Yitria: Redux - In Progress (Taking a break)
Pokemon Inferno Red - In Progress (Taking a break)
Pokemon Troditiran: Redux - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Boundless World - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Endless Crimson - Not Started Yet (I don't even remember what this was ._.)
Pokemon XD² - Shadows of a Former Chaos - In Progress
Pokemon Fragmented Red - On Hold

Last edited by XD003; July 4th, 2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
dante1w
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Relaxed
TEAM NAME: TEAM LATINEKU

LEADER: dante1w

CURRENT MEMBERS: just me

CURRENT GAME: POKEMON LEGEND OF ICARAM

CURRENT PROGRESS: just the front and backsprite of the heroes and the hero overworld...and some pokemon sprites

POSITIONS NEEDED:

an mapper ,
an scripter ,
region map artist,
help on spriting at the fronts , backs and overworlds
sond effects(like music and pokemon cries)
tileset artist
concept artist (trainers)
and the most important someone with great ideas i have much and with some other ideas to be great

TIME ZONE

METHOD OF CONTACT : how you want with vm or pm or with my msn add [email protected]

ADITIONAL INFO:

im not looking for experts because im an amateur too so this means that you have to handle with an amateur

i have some great ideas that would made this hack very popular and if someone join i would be in deepest to all those i credit them all not me , at the end it will be a work by us not only by me.

all staff members will be the first to play the game and will help me very much and we will maybe if the story ends like i think maybe its coming a second part of the game who knows.

AND WHAT IS THE IMPORTEST THING HERE MAYBE....BUT JUST MAYBE I CAN HAVE SOM-SOME FRIENDS WHO LOVES POKEMON LIKE ME....AHHH...THAT WOULD BE GREAT
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Rashoumon
negima ruined my life

Spriter looking for work here.

Examples of my stuff:

I'm looking for a game with either A. a story that doesn't suck or B. a game in which I can alter the story with the gamemaker's permission.

I am also looking to split fakemon designing 50/50 with the game's creator.

I'd prefer that either the game's creator have scripting knowledge or have the project look extremely promising.

I don't want to be bossed around (ie DO THIS NOW) by someone who thinks they're better than I am.

If you're interested, contact me by MSN: i.love.uboaATgmail.com
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:05 PM
RebornKing
Beginning Trainer

Does anybody need a Idea Man or Beta Tester? I will most likely be on, I live in the UK and have many ideas. So if you want to contact me, please PM.

Thanks.
Old July 11th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Wilcomon
Best mapper you've ever seen

i am open for every mapping job!(only rmxp)
can be stopped(parhaps have 1)
------------------------------------------
i can make worldmaps 2
made banners for;
pokémon ruins of alvaron;

(/\only for team members/\)
(\/free to support \/)

support:

and

Last edited by Wilcomon; July 12th, 2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:22 PM
rockeymon
Real life Silver Shirubaa

Nature: Serious
Team name: PKMN DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Team Leader: Rockeymon
Current Members: Rockeymon
Current Game title: Pokemon Kanto Revisited
Current progress made: 0%
Position(s) needed: Spriters
Ruby Scripters
Tile Editors
Timezone: Um no clue Central america
Preferred Method of contact: Pm Or contact me via messenger at [email protected] or email me
Additional info: This will have a new twist on the battle system that lots of people will enjoy so please come and help
Old July 15th, 2010, 05:28 PM
ZeroBlade77
Defending Champion

Nature: Calm
Ahem, prepare for a very long and very revealing additional info :O.

Team Name: Slashback Co.
Team Leader: ZeroBlade77
Current Members: Just me.
Positions Needed: Graphics design/Spriter/Colorist/etc. dont need a texter or a banner/startgame designer, those are mine.
Time ZoneGMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Current Game Name: Pokemon Chaos Infinity
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Additional Info:
You are the son/daughter of two Hall of Famers. Prof. Oak and Prof. Rowan come into your house and offer you 9 Pokeballs.
You can only choose 1.
.Chimchar
.Turtwig
.Piplup
.Charmander
.Bulbasaur
.Squirtle
.Torchic
.Treecko
.Totodile
You choose what you want.
You walk outside with Oak and Rowan to discover your Mom and Dad holding out a gift, which when you take it
reveals itself to be a pair of Running Shoes. They tell you to try to level up your Pokemon and maybe you'll
get into the Hall of Fame. You have bigger aspirations than that. You want to win the National Pokemon League Championship.
There's 24 Gym Leaders and an Elite Four stopping you from going there. You plan to defeat every one then go to the NPLC.
In the NPLC, you fight off 50 Pro Trainers in a row without going back (no free healing, etc.), then you fight the National Pokemon League Champion of the World,
which happens to be.... Im revealing too much.
More on Legendary Pokemon, I will be inventing the Giga and Lava types and moves. Examples of Giga are as follows:
Regigigas, Giga Impact.
Lava: Magmortar, Blast Burn (best fire type move EVER)
Arceus will challenge you to go to the Sinnoh region and fight him, Palkia and Dialga on the Spear Pillar on Mount Coronet.
That is, once you beat the NPLC. There is a team who will hunt you down and try to steal your PokeDEX and Pokemon,
they are Team Chaos, who wear Cubone skulls on their heads and red outfits.
Their boss' name is Garrison, he puts up a big fight. Each time you beat him, a total of three times, he'll give you a Master Ball.
Too many Master Balls for one Pokemon game? Nonsense, because this has ALL legendarys in it at once, meaning it'll be better if you do have three.
I've revealed as much of the story as possible without spoiling it.
But, a list of possible updates:
.Might add Arceus into his own group, God Type.
.Im raising the level cap to 500.
But, I will reveal a little more on the NPLC, and Team Chaos.
The National Pokemon Champion is actually a Champions!
That's right, you'll be in a double battle! You and your rival will face off against ultra-legendary trainers Zero and Blade.
They are able to break the rules and carry 7 Pokemon at a time!
Their Pokemon:
Zero:
Legend, Lvl. 500 Charizard
Darkslayer, Lvl. 432 Luxray
Rage, Lvl. 425 Machamp
Inferno, Lvl. 457 Entei
Typhoon, Lvl. 459 Raikou
Tsunami, Lvl. 454 Suicune
Blade:
Legend, Lvl. 500 Infernape
Darkslayer, Lvl. 432 Raichu
Rage, Lvl. 425 Medicham
Inferno, Lvl. 457 Heatran
Typhoon, Lvl. 459 Zapdos
Tsunami, Lvl. 454 Kyogre
What happened to both of there 7th pokemon? Oh, I nearly forgot.
Zero:
Chaos, Lvl. 500 Giratina
Blade:
Final, Lvl. 500 Cresselia
Once you beat them, one final enemy appears, but you are still double-battling it because it shattered my cap!
Lvl. 1000 Arceus
It's impossible to catch right now, your only option is to beat it. When you fight it to where you can capture it, it'll be back at lvl. 500 like it should be .
Once you beat it, the end of the world begins, because Team Chaos have accomplished their goal: To capture every Pokemon in the POKeDEX and release them in Celestic Town's shrine.
How is this possible, you say? As in Pokemon Coliseum and Pokemon XD, Team Chaos have developed a Master Snag Ball, which will steal your Pokemon no matter what.
They march in and use the Snag Balls on Zero and Blade's Heatran, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Zapdos, Kyogre, Giratina and Cresselia.
They also use one on Arceus, but Arceus resists 30 of them, when Garrison walks in with a new model of Snag Ball.
He tells you the world is about to become 'peaceful'. Your rival tells you now or never. You fight Garrison, but its impossible to beat him, as he has shattered the Pokemon limit as well, except he got his up to 10 Pokemon.
YOu can defeat all but the last one, Giratina, who becomes erratic and its Speed goes way past yours and every attack it uses kills in one shot.
To end all of this darkness,chaos and destruction, you must venture onwards to Mt. Coronet, after obtaining the Azure Flute from Professor Oak.
When you get there, Garrison challenges you for one final time, as the last boss. I will not reveal the ending, because that would make me a horrible person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oops, forgot to say that Arceus was captured by the Final Snag Ball, the Ball Garrison was holding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ZeroBlade77; July 15th, 2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Important info.
Old July 16th, 2010, 04:33 AM
Poeman
Booted out - don't be like me!

@Zero Blade, bad grammar, self insertion, use of legendaries in an awful way, just a big block of text, try rewriting it.
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Legendary Arceus
The Legend

please help! i need a good scripter! plz pm me with you name (screenname), and an example of your work.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 18th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Conan Edogawa
One Truth Prevails

Team name: Americum
Team Leader: Myself
Current Members: Myself
Current Game title: Pokemon Americum
Current progress made: Some sprites are done and inserted, tile set made and added
Position(s) needed: An eventer, and a mapper
Timezone: Eastern Time
Preferred Method of contact: Here either pm/vm
Additional info: I don't have a thread here but if you're interested pm me and we can talk.
Old July 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Small time Mapper,Eventer, and Major Plot Writer.
Timezone:EST or UTC-5
Preferred method of contact:benhillballer@yahoo/hotmail.com or PM me here.
Examples of work:As far As Pokemon maps go, I have no examples.But I do have a small mini game that I worked on.
http://rapidshare.com/files/39115389...lanet.exe.html

Since then, I have gotten better at eventing.
Additional Info:
I dont always have time to work on things like a game because my life is hectic.Unless your project has become an importance in my life, which if it is good then 9/10 it will become my 4th priority in my day,First three being Sports,Facebook, Family/household duties.

As for writing goes,I worked a short time on August Emerald's stafff and gave them major plot ideas and if you dont have one,I have a few documents lying on my PC that could expand out.All depends on if you really need me or not.

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...ex.php?act=idx
Old July 20th, 2010, 03:26 PM
ZeroBlade77
Defending Champion

@Poeman,

Okay, I shall try again!

I am ZeroBlade77, the LEADER of Slashback Co.,
We need many members, of many types,
I am currently the only member.
The Time Zone here is:
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The game's name is Pokemon Chaos Infinity.
I would PREFER that you PM me, but you may email me at [email protected], but I hardly check my email messages.

It all starts with your character. Oak appears on the screen, speaking a monologue. He asks if you are a boy or girl, then asks your name. Answer both.
It is your birthday today. Prof. Oak and Prof. Rowan of Pokemon researching legend have come to your house. Your parents were both Hall of Famers, so you get special VIP treatment, and are given nine Pokeballs to choose from. You are allowed to take one of the 9 different starter Pokemon from all 3 other regions. Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Totodile are in this list.

The evil team (ex. Team Rocket) in this Pokemon game is out to change the world, rather than create a new one, like Team Galactic. Their name is Team Chaos, they plan to capture all Legendary Pokemon and summon Arceus to the summit of Mt. Coronet, where they plan to capture it and use its powers for distorting and rearranging lands, so that all humans but Team Chaos die, leaving them to repopulate and reunite with the Pokemon.

Or so Garrison, their leader, says.

Your character's main goal is to defeat all 24 Gyms and the Elite Four, so he/she can gain access to the NPLC, or National Pokemon League Championship. The NPLC contains 50 Pro Trainers who you fight in a row without going back. Then you get to heal, after healing you would fight Zero and Blade, the legendary Champions of the World.

Oh, ... I forgot to mention again that Team Chaos wear red outfits and Cubone skulls on their heads.

Well, basically the rest you can get from my previous post.

And about legendary Pokemon... Here we go?...What's that supposed to mean?!... Just shaddup, let me talk.

Every Legendary is in this game, from Arceus to Zapdos. (lol A to Z.)
In case you didn't know, Arceus is the smartest being in the Universe, Alakazam trailing behind.
Arceus is so smart, in fact, it can both talk in any language ever known and use telepathy. So expect it to speak to you when you meet it every time. Palkia and Dialga will have sharper edges, so they'll look tougher.

Well, thats really all for my Info. For more, please look to the above post or PM me asking about it.

Plot: 50% Plot completely figured out, just needs to be added in-game.

Design: 0.1%? Very little is completed for design.

Maps: 0% Nothing has been completed Mapwise.

Sprites: 0% Havent started working on them.

Coding: 0% Im not touching codes with a forty foot pole.

Recruiting Spriters, Coders, and Designers, Ill do the rest. (Texting, bannering, plotting, etc.)

Reward for completion:
Er. Fame and glory? lol

Very notable challenge to be completed:
Level Cap raised to 500. 0% Complete.

url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

Last edited by ZeroBlade77; July 20th, 2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
chillj
Not active anymore.

Team name: Pokemaniacs Co.
Team Leader: Me
Current Members: Me, myself, and I.
Current Game title: Pokemon Adventure Quest
Current progress made: Uh... 0.1% (Some sprites gathered)
Position(s) needed: 2 more spriters, Someone who can put the game together in Game Maker or RMXP, Music Composer, Idea Pitcher, and a person who can script files that, when loaded, triggers an Event Pokemon to be sent to the user's team, or PC, resembling the events from the 4th Generation.
Graphic Artist: ??????
Mapper: ????????????
Scripter to do a handful of scripts: ??????????
Eventer:????????????????????????????????????
Composer:?????????????????????????????????
Timezone: Central
Preferred Method of contact: PM me

Additional Info: I can do a lot of sprites, but I need spriters for stuff I can't sprite.
NOTE: I need someone to put together all of our data into a fangame. Note that I'm not the one putting everything into RMXP or Game Maker.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 07:38 PM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
Recruiting a Team Member

Team name:None yet.

Team Leader:Karel_Kazuki

Current Members:Me only

Current Game titleroject Fame

Current progress made:5% Storyline Completed or First Gym
No Mapping
Region Map Created.

Position(s) needed:
Mapper:0/3
Eventer:1/3(One is Myself but I need someone who can do it better.)
Scripter:0/2
Spriter(OW and Trainer Only) 0/3
Story Writer:1/3(I have the beginning and end planned out.Just need help with the middle.)
Composer:0/1(Not really needed but OT are always good.)
Battle Animation Artist:0/3(If possible.Don't really need it but it would be awesome.)

Timezone:UTC-4 or EST

Preferred Method of contactM here or MSN me at [email protected]
I can also be found on planetdev.net

Additional info:Okay, I wanna get this project started back up.
I have been on hiatus trying to figure out what I want to do with this, quit completely or see where it takes me.I have been given alot of pointers on what to do, Fakemon Deviantart and alot of people giving me advice and lending me help.THis time, I want to gather my own team and we make a great game.I believe that this can be a good game, as with all projects would be, otherwise they wouldnt be thought of.

The basis for this project was going to be Fakemon, but I want to have a run with the 493 thus far(excluding BW Pokemon) just to get the general story out right.If all goes well, then I will try and get a person or two to generate some Fakemon to give it a true original feeling.
The reason I dont want to use fakemon now is that most game that are in the making right now take so long because of the spriting it takes t omake one, backed up by Trainer and OWs.I want to take away that work to produce a game out faster.But enough of that.Just know that this game will be great if you do so happen to join.

Mind you I do need proof of work.At least one Picture of your area will do,Im not really picky unless it completely suck to me.Oh, and they have to be in 4th Gen.I like to see the expertise.

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...ex.php?act=idx
Old July 24th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Geeked
Pokemon Crimson Version

Nature: Adamant
Team name: The Crimson Project
Team Leader: Geeked
Current Members: Geeked
Current Game title: Crimson Version
Current progress made: About 0.3%, I've mainly just been getting the engine ready, the project is based off poccils starter kit, I've just been modifying it a bit to my own liking.
Position(s) needed: Tile Maker(s)(HGSS style), Fakemon Spriter
Timezone: Eastern
Preferred Method of contact: MSN, [email protected]
Additional info: I'm not looking for any Project Partners, assistants.. Just some people to do the graphical work. I'm decent with most stuff, however I just can't seem to make Fakemon or tiles, which play the biggest role! xD
Old July 24th, 2010, 05:42 PM
BallisticBlastoise
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to BallisticBlastoise
Hi, I'm BallisticBlastoise and I'm looking for a concept artist position. I can draw original new pokemon for your game and occasionally sprite them. I can also draw concept art for trainers, items, badges and other various things. If you're interested, pm me and if you'd like to see what I can do, I'll draw some new pokemon and pm you the sketches.

Check us out at POKEMON WEATHER

--------
Projects I support:

Pokemon NeoEras

Pokemon Protectors

Pokemon Cerulean Sky
Old July 26th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Mr.puppetman
I'm a real boy!

First things first, I find these posts annoying they're practicly spam!
I am avaliable for part time- sprite revamps(recoloring, details.) Also for mapping as long as you supply the tileset and give me a baseline of what you want. PM or email me.
Old July 26th, 2010, 06:28 AM
isacc0909
Dragon Knight

im not gonna lie all I'd be useful for is making maps and giving ideas for things that's about it i have made my own hacks before but since i don't have a computer that advanced text or script is compatible i never did anything with them....

another thing is i suppose i could use help with text editing all i really need help with also someone who knows how to make your own items and edit the pokedex that's about it I am making a long game though so ya also i'd like to know how to edit another trainer since im planning making you start the game with a level 3 eevee,pikachu or riolu... but the rival will always have a shinx for a starter

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Last edited by isacc0909; July 26th, 2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 09:01 PM
cesa
Teh Game Developah

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cesa Send a message via Skype™ to cesa
Team name:
Black Mist

Team Leader(s):
Craig, Cesa

Current Members:
Cesa/Lugia (Head Dev, Eventer, Mapper.)
Craig (Eventer.)
Karl/Carlos (Dev, Eventer, Mapper.)

Current Game title:
Pokemon Advenure Frontier

Current progress made:
We have 2 towns, 1 route and around 10 interior houses.
Current Version is 0.3

Position(s) needed:
Pro Eventers
Pro Scripters

Timezone:
0/-5

Preferred Method of contact:
Cesa: [email protected] <-- Msn and E-mail

Craig: [email protected] <-- Msn [email protected] <-- E-mail

Jonny: [email protected] <-- Msn and E-mail

Carlos: [email protected]

Additional info:
This is the offline version of our game called Pokemon Adventure Frontier (PAF For Short) and an online version will be started when this version has reached some more progress. Feel free to contact either Craig, Carlos or me. Jonny is just a PAF Founder but he doesn't work in the game.
Old August 7th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Mr.puppetman
I'm a real boy!

Team name:
Lotus Productions

Team Leader(s):
Puppetman

Current Members:
Puppet: Mapper, Developer

Current Game title:
Pokemon Spirit Green

Current progress made:
All tilesets, and most character sets collected. Working Dual Screen System.

Position(s) needed:
Eventers
Scripters
Spriters

Timezone:
0/-5

Preferred Method of contact:
Private Message

Additonal Information:
This game has been passed on from Iarama, evreything will change except for the name.
Old August 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Well I would never have thought I would come to post here.
Team name: Sun productions
Team Leader:Carmaniac(me)
Current Members:Neo-spriteman(Fakemon Spriter),Crazyninjaguy(help in general scripting), Me(Leader)
Current Game title: Pokémon Heat Of The Sun
Current progress made:
Maps:15%
Scripts:40%
Graphics:60%
Events:5%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter(1), this is where you would help me in making interfaces for most scripts that I create which wont be a hard job but just need an extra hand to create them all.
Idealist(1) Just to help out in general for ideas along the way.
Timezone: GMT
Preferred Method of contact: Here Via PM/VM
Additional info: The team members will indeed receive a copy of the game before any release is made.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old August 8th, 2010, 10:35 AM
MegaNew
Pokémon Unetta Owner

Team name: Pokemon Unetta
Team Leader:MegaNew
Current Members: Neo-Spriteman, MegaNew
Current Game title: Pokémon Unetta
Current progress made:
Maps:15%
Scripts:14%
Graphics:30%
Events:10%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter
Scripter
Timezone: Any
Preferred Method of contact: PM/VM
Additional info: ~~~~

Pokémon Unetta - Coming Soon
Awesome Profile Avatar made by Abnegation
Pokemon Unetta Sig Made By Cilerba

Last edited by MegaNew; August 8th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old August 9th, 2010, 07:03 AM
joe619
Beginning Trainer

Team Name: Project Adventures
Team Leader: joe619
Current Members: joe619
Current Game Title: Pokemon Adventures
Current Progress:
Maps:40%
Scripts:40%
Graphics:100%
Events:40%
Position(s) needed: mapper
Timezone: Any, preferably GMT
Contact: PM me or email @ [email protected] (preferably pm me)
Additional Info: ~~~~

Last edited by joe619; August 13th, 2010 at 03:28 PM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links