Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive
Reload this Page Game Development Team Recruitment

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old February 21st, 2010 (02:46 AM).

Nature: Calm

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208850
Old February 21st, 2010 (02:15 PM).
The Legend

Ok,
Team name: Team Lugia
Team Leader: Legendary Arceus
Current Members: me
Current Game title: i REALLY don't want my game to go public so i just won't tell.
Current progress made: not much
Position(s) needed:
Mapper
Scripter
Spriter to sprite my fakemon
Timezone:
East Time Zone

Preferred Method of contact:
pokecommunity message to account

Additional info:
all crew names will be put in credits

i need samples of your work

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 21st, 2010 (06:32 PM).
let's look towards the future!

Nature: Naive
Team name: Team Jade

Team Leader: Me, incognito322

Current Members: Just me...

Current Game title: Pokemon Jade

Current progress made: Less than 1% as of now

Position(s) needed:

Spriter (help with Pokemon, Overworlds, Trainers and Items)
Scripter
Music Composer

Having more than one of any category is fine

Timezone: Central Time Zone (US)

Preferred Method of contact: pm, vm, or posting on my game development thread
Old February 22nd, 2010 (04:50 PM).
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
Im only re-doing this because i didnt put it in the right format.

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name:Ghost Freak Productions(Working Title)
Team Leader:Karel_kazuki
Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames
Current Game titleokemon:The Long Journey
Current progress made:Less than 1 as far as mapping yet 2% on the storyline.
Position(s) neededCRIPTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper
Spriters( OW and the 493 pkmn)
Composers
Storyline advisors
Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be effeicent in the other areas that are missing.))
Timezone:GTC +U 5? or EST in the U.S.
Preferred Method of contactm me on this account
Additional info:If Youre a spriter,Mapper or Composer, you must show proof of work.If youre a scripter,You must create a script that runs properly and send it to me to check it.I will tell you what to make in the script. If you are a storyline advisor,I want you to write a short essay on a topic I give you.I have high hopes for this project as well as my friend HOBOGames.If you are accepted,I will present you a copy of the storyline written so far and give an update on it everytime i feel like i need to.I will do this for both your evaluation and you to see if you can make this happen.Thanks for your cooperation.

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_BN/index.php?act=idx
Old February 22nd, 2010 (07:49 PM).

im going to start a new pokemon game that im going to stick it through till the end but one problem....i got none to help so i was wondering if someone could join my team and together well make the best pokemon game ever. so if u want to join and help i will be glad and all desicions will be decided by a group meaning u will be listened to!!!! also ive made games before using gamemaker and they turned out pretty good. so plz help me and join!!!!

send me a private message if u want to join thx! =)
Old February 24th, 2010 (12:56 AM).
Loves ponies, hates phonies

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Pokemon Fullerite Team
Team Leader:*Minun*
Current Members:*Minun*, Next Mystic
Current Game title: Pokemon Fullerite
Current progress made: About 10%
Position(s) needed: Scratch spriter (for fakemon), OW spriter,
Timezone: Perth/Hong Kong
Preferred Method of contact: PM
Additional info: This fangame will have Fakemon. Thre link to it's thread is in my sig.

Old February 25th, 2010 (01:06 PM).
I've got new kidneys!
Silver Tier

Location: The planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous
Nature: Adamant
I am a pretty good spirter, i could mke some fakemon if requested, if you want me part of your team PM me.

I've been here 6 years... Wow I'm old.
Old February 26th, 2010 (09:01 PM).

Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for worktoryline writer with a little mapping under my belt.
Timezone:EST UTC -5?
Preferred method of contactm here or [email protected]
Examples of work:I'd rather send it to you than put it out here.
Additional Info:Im writing a storyline for my own game but working with another project WILL help me learn the different jobs in the Gaming world and will really help make my game take off.Im not boasting but I KNOW im an excellent writer and so do the people that glance at my work.I was a mapper for the hacking section but wanted to make a BIG game so I moved here and have been learning my @$$ off to try and make a game....Im not bad....I just now have to incorporate the starter Kit into RMXP and i may just be okay...That is the MAIN reason why im JUST PUTTING MYSELF OUT THERE.

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

Old February 27th, 2010 (08:46 AM).
I've got new kidneys!
Silver Tier

Location: The planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous
Nature: Adamant
Looking To Be A Storyline Writer.
Preffered Timezone - GMT
Contact Me - Here

I've been here 6 years... Wow I'm old.
Old February 27th, 2010 (08:58 AM).
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
To whom it may concern:

I have a reprogrammed Pokédex concept based on evolutionary families so it won't be a pain to find Pokémon. For example, you won't have to go from 2nd generation Elekid to 1st generation Electabuzz to 4th generation Electivire. I'd like to advertise some of my concepts for in-game mechanics and other improvements in Pokémon. Would anyone like to have your Pokédex reworked this way by me (for your game)?

If yes, send me a VM or PM. I probably won't respond on this thread.
Old February 27th, 2010 (12:09 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Recruiting a Team Member

Current Progress Made: Nearly finished Rustboro, which is the end of the planned demo
Team Leader: NikNaks

Current Members:
- Dew (tiles + other sprites)
- Kerii (story)
- NikNaks (mapping and some spriting)
- Simdu68 (mapping)
- tImE

Position(s) Needed:
It would be nice to have a dedicated scripter on board, but any offers of help are welcome.

Timezone:
Any is fine; I'm running GMT

PM or VM, please

Additional Info:
If you're not already aware, it's a Hoenn remake started by Dew. Check out the thread for more details.
Old February 27th, 2010 (07:09 PM).
PHP Scripter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tyler Send a message via Yahoo to Tyler Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Don't really have one...

Team Leader: Me (Tyler)

Current Members: No one.

Current Game title: Unknown at this moment. Still working on it. But it's a Pokemon Game.

Current progress made: Well... I started the scripting for the Pokedex, Items Bag, Trainer Card, and other important stuff.

Position(s) needed: A Mapper, Spriteset and Tileset creator, and maybe another scripter.

Timezone: -6 Central American

Preferred Method of contact: MSN: [email protected] or gTalk: [email protected] If you have neither you may contact me through PM.

Additional info: The game is being developed in sphere. So if you wanna be a scripter have knowledge of how sphere's programming is. If you are a mapper it shouldn't be to hard to map as, I believe, it's better than RMXP.

Screenshots for what I already have: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9558/screenshotsbq.png
Old February 27th, 2010 (07:45 PM).

I have a new team member so im updating the roster!Still recruiting and looking for Spriters,both overworld and trainer sprites, a composer, another mapper, eventer, and the most important person on the team,THE SCRIPTERS!

Recruiting a Team Member

Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames, The Opera Ghost
Current Game title: Pokemon:The Long Journey
Current progress made:1-2% as far as mapping yet 2-3% on the storyline.Its coming along quite well.
Position(s) needed:SCRIPTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper
Spriters( OW and the 493 pkmn)!!
Composers
One more storyline advisor
Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be efficient in the other areas that are missing.))
Preferred Method of contact: Pm me on this account
Additional info:If You're a spriter,Mapper or Composer, you must show proof of work by sending me a song map or sprite-sheets .If you're a scripter,You must create a script that runs properly and send it to me to check it.I will tell you what to make in the script. If you are a storyline adviser,I want you to write a short essay on a topic I give you.I have high hopes for this project and I want the whole Poke-community and beyond to enjoy this game. If you are accepted,I will present you a copy of the storyline written so far and give an update on it every time i feel like i need to.I will do this for both your evaluation and you to see if you can make this happen.Thanks for your cooperation.

Old March 1st, 2010 (03:55 PM).

NO MORE STORYLINE ADVISORS! I have two now and only one mapper.COME ON NOW WE NEED THE IMPORTANT People! Thats not to say the story isnt important,its just....well you know what i mean. Anyway now we need another MAPPER, EVENTERS ARE A MUST , SPRITERS ARE THE STANDSTILL IN THE PROJECT RIGHT NOW, so come on in and the SCRIPTERS ARE THE MAIN ONES WHO NEED TO JOIN.
Recruiting a Team Member
Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames, The Opera Ghost,Calder
Current progress made:2% as far as mapping yet 3% on the storyline.Its coming along quite well.
Position(s) needed:SCRIPTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper
Spriters( OW, trainers and the 493 pkmn)!!
Composers
EVENTERS

Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be efficient in the other areas that are missing.))
Additional infocrew the qualifications.If you can do it,youre in....except recoloring a few sprites...Dont do that...I COULD DO THAT.....no offense...im just in an excited mood today and i dont want anything to bring me down.

Old March 3rd, 2010 (08:10 PM).

Introduction

I'm forming a team to carry out a project hackr pokémon here on the site of it and detonated in order to create a hackr Link zelda game Minsh the glass cap main character so familiar precizē users to create hackr Pokemon that tenhão willingness to carry out this project that will give the talk.
Note'm Brazilian

History

The power of Arceus is out of control about the dimensions are in total collapse endangered oa Triforce whose power descended from three elemental gods Light, Sky and earth is this enormous power maliguino kicks in and sends its legendary warrior Link to this dimension so that to get Arceus and save all the dimensions link can not count on your fairy and protective equipment or with his or her sword and esculdos lendarios but with the help of small creatures that parallel dimension aqual are called Pokemon, along with their new friends he'll have to use all the abilities of his companions managed to get up to Arceus and wipe out this scourge. so that you can return to their dimenção.Mais things are not as easy as it only getting the 8 relics spiritual passage to the temple of Arceus will be open so that not more so Link maliguina a team are behind this game will be a poder.É mixture of sprints Zelda mish cap with events and maps of pokemon for so we look forward to a project inedito.

APPLICATION FOR TEAM MEMBERS
Precizam people who really do Saibao hackrs pokémon desponiveis vacancies for this project are both so abaixo.Por apply if you know to one of the functions below.

1. Design for Sprints and Tilles, should know how to use programs for editing images to create characters and elements of the maps.

2. Mapper, you should know how to use Advance Map for insertion and construction of maps see quite know how to use Advance Map in order to add and possicionar events created by the Scriptista. Besides knowing how to use the programs history of world maps hackr pokémon.

3. Scriptista must know how to use scripts to create hackr events or editing those already existing in the rom for remodeling. He must learn to master the programs, creation and editing of the script are more comus Brush and Easy Script Maker.

4. Editor Tiles, should know how to use programs for turning any image on tile site so that you can pass to the mapper already set to put in Advance Map

5. TextEdit Game, should know the use Advance Text to enter all characters' speeches during the development of history.

6. unLZ.GBA Editor, you should understand completely unLZ.GBA to insert graphics and screen assembly Start aqual will be passed to it.

7. DJ HACK songs will be responsible for the insertion and decoding of music from any format to be inserted in hackr so it should know how to use any program that allows music to create hackr pokémon.

8. Game Designer, will responsalvel by creating designer for publications of the game so that people accept that you may know perfectly stir in Photoshop or any image editor which submits a exlente work.

This is only the initial vacancies in case we need more places to put it here because many are in each area we hope to have at least 3 members to facilitate the task please take this request seriously not asked to enter after abandoning the project because we will disclose that hackr for all or any site or forum international hackr pokémon

At entereça please send me message by PokéCommunity

Those interested please send message to me private messages for message board thank you.
Old March 4th, 2010 (06:19 PM).
PHP Scripter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tyler Send a message via Yahoo to Tyler Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler
Quote originally posted by Haomaru:

Introduction

I'm forming a team to carry out a project hackr pokémon here on the site of it and detonated in order to create a hackr Link zelda game Minsh the glass cap main character so familiar precizē users to create hackr Pokemon that tenhão willingness to carry out this project that will give the talk.
Note'm Brazilian

History

The power of Arceus is out of control about the dimensions are in total collapse endangered oa Triforce whose power descended from three elemental gods Light, Sky and earth is this enormous power maliguino kicks in and sends its legendary warrior Link to this dimension so that to get Arceus and save all the dimensions link can not count on your fairy and protective equipment or with his or her sword and esculdos lendarios but with the help of small creatures that parallel dimension aqual are called Pokemon, along with their new friends he'll have to use all the abilities of his companions managed to get up to Arceus and wipe out this scourge. so that you can return to their dimenção.Mais things are not as easy as it only getting the 8 relics spiritual passage to the temple of Arceus will be open so that not more so Link maliguina a team are behind this game will be a poder.É mixture of sprints Zelda mish cap with events and maps of pokemon for so we look forward to a project inedito.

APPLICATION FOR TEAM MEMBERS
Precizam people who really do Saibao hackrs pokémon desponiveis vacancies for this project are both so abaixo.Por apply if you know to one of the functions below.

1. Design for Sprints and Tilles, should know how to use programs for editing images to create characters and elements of the maps.

2. Mapper, you should know how to use Advance Map for insertion and construction of maps see quite know how to use Advance Map in order to add and possicionar events created by the Scriptista. Besides knowing how to use the programs history of world maps hackr pokémon.

3. Scriptista must know how to use scripts to create hackr events or editing those already existing in the rom for remodeling. He must learn to master the programs, creation and editing of the script are more comus Brush and Easy Script Maker.

4. Editor Tiles, should know how to use programs for turning any image on tile site so that you can pass to the mapper already set to put in Advance Map

5. TextEdit Game, should know the use Advance Text to enter all characters' speeches during the development of history.

6. unLZ.GBA Editor, you should understand completely unLZ.GBA to insert graphics and screen assembly Start aqual will be passed to it.

7. DJ HACK songs will be responsible for the insertion and decoding of music from any format to be inserted in hackr so it should know how to use any program that allows music to create hackr pokémon.

8. Game Designer, will responsalvel by creating designer for publications of the game so that people accept that you may know perfectly stir in Photoshop or any image editor which submits a exlente work.

This is only the initial vacancies in case we need more places to put it here because many are in each area we hope to have at least 3 members to facilitate the task please take this request seriously not asked to enter after abandoning the project because we will disclose that hackr for all or any site or forum international hackr pokémon

At entereça please send me message by PokéCommunity

Those interested please send message to me private messages for message board thank you.
This is game development, not rom hacking. sorry
Old March 5th, 2010 (06:12 PM).
TCG Collector

Nature: Brave
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: No Name ATM
Team Leader: Spike6958
Current Members: Spike6958
Current Game title: All I can say is it's NOT a Pokémon game.
Current progress made: 5%
Position(s) needed: Charaset/tileset/battler maker
Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Preferred Method of contact: Start with PM, successful applicant will require MSN or other messenger which can communicate with MSN
Additional info: sorry for the lack of info, I have been working on the battle system and other systems as well as the story, but I need someone who can do the above so that I have something to show the people when the games is announced to the public.
- - - - - - - -
Old March 6th, 2010 (04:25 PM). Edited March 7th, 2010 by Iarama.
RMXP User

Pokemon Spirit Green
Team name: Tortal Productions(after the region's name)

Team Leader: Iarama

Current Members: Me-Game Developer,Fakemon artist, Karel Kuzuki-Writer, dinosaurodon-Fakemon Artist

Current Game title: Pokemon Spirit Green

Current progress made: I have begun to amass tiles and put them into a tileset.

Position(s) needed: A Scripter, Spriter, Extra Fakemon Artist, and tile spriter.

Timezone: -Central American

Preferred Method of contact: Email: [email protected] and PMs

Additional info: The game is being developed in RMXP. So if you wanna be a scripter have knowledge of how RMXP's scripting. If you are intrested in becoming a spriter you MUST send me at least 1 sample of your work. Please PM me if you are intrested instead of posting here.

NOTE: Main game progress(maps, and in-game development.) has been reduced while Fakemon are being created.
Old March 12th, 2010 (04:33 AM). Edited May 10th, 2010 by Peeky Chew.
Master of Palettes
Crystal Tier

Reposted for update.

Team name: Pokémon XENOTIME Dev Team
Team Leader: Peeky Chew
Current Members:
Peeky Chew, Creator/Plot/Mapper/Tiler
Pikarich, Polt/Creator
Wind Gale, mapper
CrazyNinjaGuy, scripter
Aquakip, fakemon

Current Game title: Pokémon XENOTIME
Current progress made: Around 20% over all

Positions needed:
Tile artist [ESSENTIAL]
Timezone: GMT
Preferred Method of contact: PM/VM

Demo Beta out Now!

Old March 13th, 2010 (03:58 PM).

the exact reason why i wanted two for each position.I havent heard from my mapper in a few weeks so im guessing that mapping has went down to 0% while the story is progressing.

Recruiting a Team Member

Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames
Current progress made:Less than 1 as far as mapping yet 8% on the storyline.Im currently mapping the overworld regions
Position(s) needed:SCRIPTERS/EVENTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper
Spriters,meaning Trainers and OW sprites.also you have to set the pokemon sprites in the right areas.
Composers
Anything i forgot pm me about it.

Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be effeicent in the other areas that are missing.))

Additional info: This is my VERY FIRST PROJECT.... I do need help and will accept any that is given to me.So far im just writing plotline which is coming along nicely and i finally got around to mapping the overworld region which is doing good too.

Old March 15th, 2010 (07:47 AM).
Started Project RGSShun

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shun
Team name:

ShunGames

Team Leader:

Shun

Current Members:

Only me

Current Game title(s):

Eternal Abyss - ShunGames original game

Pokémon Islands of Sonata

Current progress made:

Eternal Abyss

Concept and Ideas - 96%
Sprites - 0%
Music - 0%
Maps - 0%
Graphics - 20%

Pokémon Islands of Sonata

Concept and Ideas - 50%
Mapping - 0%
Graphics - 33%
Storyline - 75%
Sprites - 0%
Database - 40%

Position(s) needed:

Spriters - 3-4
(Spriters are people who create Overworld sprites for different games. Sometimes, they may be asked to do something different from Pokémon Sprites like Eternal Abyss' Sprites.)

Scripter - 2-3
(Scripters will need to know either RGSS/2 (Hopefully 2) These people create some interesting scripts to enhance the game.)

Graphics Artist - 2-3
(Creates some interesting graphics like new Pokémon, Tiles etc. This is quite a large role.)

Composer - 1-2
(Needs to be able to write custom music to make each of the game unique. This will make the game(s) a lot more interesting)

Timezone:

GMT: London, Lisbon, Dublin, Edinburgh

Gmail ([email protected]) or PM

Additional info:

Sometimes, I will be creating commercial products thus may ask for some help with that... Most of the time, I will give a deadline which items will need to be done by.
Old March 21st, 2010 (12:31 PM).

Recruiting a Team Member
Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames?
Current Game title: Pokemon:The Long Journey(working on it)
Current progress made:Less than 1 as far as mapping yet 10% on the storyline.Made region Maps and sketching cities and routes currently.
Position(s) neededCRIPTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper or two.(also if you could tell me how to use Kyledove's tiles)
Spriters:
Overworld
Pokemon
Trainers both backsprite and regular
Attack Spriters
Composers/Musicians
Storyline advisors,meaning create a part of the story.
Preferred Method of contact m me on this account
Additional info:Really need help.I have been planning this since November and have been learning everything I can to try and make a game.Sadly my computer resolution is not big enough to handle RMXP.However My Television has a port that lets me hook my laptop into it.Sadly again it isnt stable enough to stay in place so I can get a little work done.Pm me if you wanna be apart of this.If I get enough dedicated friends, We can really put this out before the year ends.

Old March 21st, 2010 (05:25 PM).

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Recruiting Members:
Program: RMXP
Team name: Lunar
Team Leader: Me [brokenxnote]
Current Members: Me TT_TT
Current Game title: Pokemon Lunar Void
Current progress made: the exteriors for a few towns and a forest, and some of the events in one town
Position(s) needed: spriters [must be pretty good quality, and no splicers], eventers/scripters, repairers [people who have done this before and would know what's causing certain problems], mappers for routes [and possibly water], music [either from scratch or remixes of official songs]
Timezone: Pacific [US]
Preferred Method of contact: AIM: brokenxnote or optimisticxpessimist.deviantart.com
Additional info: I've already started mapping out the region, and eventing a few simple things, like a quest in the beginning of the game. But I can't event well enough to do everything myself, so I need help. The game takes place in a new region called either Lunara, Galactia, or Celestia region. The main characters are twin brother and sister, which one is the rival depends on which one you choose. Like in the days of RSE, one of the gym leaders in their dad. There's also a few cameos from a few well known trainers of the Pokemon universe. Optional sidequests are hidden through the region. Storyline is PARTIALLY developed but not fully. Legendary Saturation, as I like to call it, is about the same as RSE generation, with a total of like 9 legendaries, give or take i believe. Only 2 of them are main story legends though, so the game wont be too heavy on playtime trying to go through a bunch of dungeons to catch super hard Pokemon haha. If you're interested in helping, or if I missed anything in this, just ask.
Old March 23rd, 2010 (01:06 AM).

Team name: Pokemon Bright Gold
Team Leader: paramorexd
Current Members:
--Me.
--
Current Game title: Pokemon Bright Gold
Current progress made: First Town, Bluewater.
Position(s) needed:
--Scripters, as I have no idea how to script.
--People who can create and/or insert new tilesets.
Timezone:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Yahoo messenger: intorqueo15
Email: [email protected]
Additional info:
I'm a fairly new hacker, but I enjoy it. Any help I could get would be much appreciated.
Old March 24th, 2010 (08:14 AM). Edited March 25th, 2010 by trinity_pt.

Pokemon Destiny Online

Team Name

Pokemon Destiny Online

Team Leader

Damian666

Current Members

Active

Current Game

http://pokedestiny.com

Current Progress Made

A thread in the The Drawing Boar

Positions Needed

• Scratch Pokémon spriter (Event Pokemon) - front, back and menu icons
  • Overworld spriter (using FrLg Style)

Method of Contact

[email protected] or PM me here

Additional Info

• I only want experienced staff members who can produce high-quality work. Here's some examples by existing staff (this is the kind of quality I'm looking for):
  • Once you have been accepted into the staff, you will not be part of the staff but you will have some special things that most of people won't have (Rare Items, Event Pokemon and Custom Sprites)
Thanks for reading; I hope to see some interest soon! Good luck to anyone else searching for a team, too!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links