The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2009, 06:02 AM
Nano5002
"Prepare for trouble!"

Location: Somwhere between here, there and the end of the rainbow.
Nature: Quirky
Well, I've filled in the gaps in Mackenzie's history, I hope it is enough. Unfortunately, being that tomorrow is Monday, I will be gone most of the day.
Edit: Well, since nobody seems to be here and today is supposed to be the re-starting day, I'm going to make my character's intro post. I hope that's alright.

We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Last edited by Nano5002; June 1st, 2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Update post
Old June 1st, 2009, 04:59 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

Nature: Calm
I've been busy most of the day, but here you go.

IC POSTS ARE OPEN!
REMEMBER, IF YOU ALREADY MADE AN IC POST BEFORE THE RESTART, YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO COPY/PASTE IT!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old June 2nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
Nano5002
"Prepare for trouble!"

Jackblaze, just wanted to point out that the people from this War-world haven't seen nor heard of a pokemon in their life. They would probably be a bit freaked out, and they wouldn't know what a pokeball was. Sorry if I sound mean, but my English teacher's perfectionism seems to be being passed on to me.

We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Old June 2nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

Yeah, Nano's got a point. I just read over your post again.

I think I need to say this

For the moment, players from the Pokemon World are NOT PERMITTED to interact with players or NPC's from the War World. This rule is only temporary (I have a small plan in store that will reverse this rule shortly.

I realize what a pain this might be, but Jackblaze, you need to edit your post for the time being to fit the rule, alright?

Don't worry, you'll have all the action you can handle-and more- soon enough...

Old June 5th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Shadow Umbreon Xd 002
Shadow. Lord of speed.

Nature: Relaxed
I'm back!!!I just realised my character profile is horrible!I was such a beginer back then,wish I could fix it....
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:30 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

IF you want to fix it, go ahead. I won't stop you.

Old June 5th, 2009, 04:44 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

i will join in later, it's exam time now.
Old June 6th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Shadow Umbreon Xd 002
Shadow. Lord of speed.

Yay I can fix!!!!I'll post it here when it's done.

It's still bad,but hey,I'm only a begginer

Name:Ryu jacarow

Job/role:Trainer
Appearance: He is very tall and has dyed blue hair.His hair was origanally blonde but he didn't like it, so he dyed it.His ears are pointed,like an elves.He wears a blur poletech,on his wrist and he also has a pokenav.His eyebrows are very thin and are at a slant.His eyes are as black as coal and his skin is very tan.
He likes to wear a silver jacket with his three badges pinned on to it.He also wears black jeans,with two silver stripes down the side.The peaked hat he wears is gold with, a picture of the legendary birds,on it.
Personality:Ryu always sees the best in everyone and sees the best,of every situation.Ryu's friends and parents died so he dosen't have much friends,incase he would lose them,again.He loves battling and wants to become the champion,or atleast,be in the Elite Four.
Backround: Ryu lived in Twinleaf Town,until his parents died,and then moved to Pallet Town,with his aunt.Ryus parents died when he was five and he has been scarred ever since.His parents were killed on the day of his fifth birthday,a rampaging Magmortor set his house on fire, killing his parents and friends.He survived because his Poliwag,Poli, dosed the flames,but it was too late to save his parents.
That same day,a mysteious man gave Ryu a Rioulu,which he nicknamed ''Hope''.His aunt took care of him,in her house in Pallet Town.When he turned ten he set out on a journey to obtain all eight,Kanto badges,since then he has obtained two,Pewter and Cereleun.
Special skills:None
Spoiler:

Pokemon:Nickname: Hope
Specias: Rioulu
Personality:Likes to fight she eats only once every day because of the training her original trainer gave her.
Markings: The tip of her tail is red.
Moves: Bullet punch, iron tail, pound.
How obtained: After Ryu's parents were killed this rioulu was given to him by a strange man wearing all blue

Nickname: Poli
Specias: Poliwrath
History: He was caught wild as a poliwhirl swimming in a lake near his hometown.
Personality: He likes to use pysical attacks and he can take a lot of hits.His favourite food is red pokeblock and he was Ryu's first pokemon.
Markings: None
Moves: Surf, megapunch, hypnosis and pyscic

Nickname: Coaly
Specias: Torkoal
Markings: She has a blue shell
Personality:She likes to take it slow and likes to use long range attacks.One of her stratagies is to use smokescreen and then rapid spin so the smoke gets blown at her opponent.
History: This pokemon was caught by him when he saw it fighting with a mankey.
Moves: Flamethrower,smokescreen,rapid spin and tackle.

Last edited by Shadow Umbreon Xd 002; June 7th, 2009 at 05:42 AM. Reason: My sign up
Old June 6th, 2009, 05:46 PM
.Fenris
Just a bystander, don't shoot!

Nature: Timid
Eh, I'm dropping out of the rpg...

C'mon people, talk to me. I don't bite... not hard, anyway...
Old June 6th, 2009, 07:40 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

@ luke: It's an improvement, at least. Try putting a bit of space between each pokemon's entry, it makes it hard to read.

@ shelby: Why? Is it going too slow?

Old June 6th, 2009, 08:37 PM
.Fenris
Just a bystander, don't shoot!

Nature: Timid
No, every single time I try to type a half-decent post, it just doesn't fit with me...

EDIT: I'm staying, but it'll wind up being painfully slow, though.

C'mon people, talk to me. I don't bite... not hard, anyway...
Old June 7th, 2009, 11:14 AM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

@ luke: thanks! see what a difference that makes?

@shelby: I appreciate the effort. And, don't worry, every RP I've been with has moved painfully slow at times. If it gets to that point, I can help edge it along.

Old June 8th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Shadow Umbreon Xd 002
Shadow. Lord of speed.

Yay!!!I'm improving and does anyone know what happened to Cookie Luvr,she just dissapeared
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:44 AM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

Honestly, I don't care. cookie repeatedly ignored my instructions and did her own thing, which was partially the reason the RP almost died in the first place.

Old June 10th, 2009, 07:25 PM
LugiaFreak

Nature: Quiet
Hey, this RP looks really interesting! I want to join, but I unfortunately I won't have time until Saturday night. I apologize if there's any inconvenience in this, but feel free to PM me if reservation isn't allowed.

Thanks!

Change of plans! I'll be here on Friday.

"Lugia, the Diving Pokémon. It is said to be the guardian of the seas. It is rumored to have been seen on the night of a storm."

Last edited by LugiaFreak; June 13th, 2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:21 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

Okay. To simplify things for newcomers and for general convenience, I'd like everyone in the RP to type up a short, one paragraph summary of your character, and PM it to me. I'll post them on the first post of the RP.

No long, flowery descriptions are necessary; just a very quick summary of the character's personality and appearance, as well as a list of their Pokemon, nicknames, and species. This will all be added to the roster on the first post to make things easier.

There's no rush. Do it and PM me it whenever you have time.

Old June 12th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
Just to let everyone know, I soon have two papers due for my English class; thus, I probably won't be able to post until the 18th at least. I might have time to sneak in a post between classes, but don't count on it.

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:13 AM
LugiaFreak

Even though I won't be able to post my beginning till tomorrow, I just wanted to know how my SU was. This is my first RP, but I hope it's alright.

"Lugia, the Diving Pokémon. It is said to be the guardian of the seas. It is rumored to have been seen on the night of a storm."
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

@ Lugia: This is your first RP? Well, your SU is surprisingly good. Do you have writing experience? Oh, and you're accepted.

There's a list of rules on the first post, I think. Also, DON'T interact with any of the WAr World NPC's yet. I have a plan for introducing that a bit later.

Oh, and welcome!

Old June 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Shadow Umbreon Xd 002
Shadow. Lord of speed.

Do you have to write a summary if you already posted your first post?
Old June 12th, 2009, 02:29 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

Yes, please. I'd like everyone to write one. I'll put them up on the first post as a sort of reference for newcomers.

Old June 16th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Nano5002
"Prepare for trouble!"

We're, uh, sort of dying again. Nobody seems to be here. Well, ciao for now!

Old June 18th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Shadow Umbreon Xd 002
Shadow. Lord of speed.

No!!! Not again!!! We can't die twice!
Just to let everbody know,I'm Luke the Umbreon.

Last edited by Shadow Umbreon Xd 002; June 19th, 2009 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Name change!!
Old June 21st, 2009, 12:30 PM
LugiaFreak

New post. The thread is back on the first page.

Hopefully we'll start to go somewhere now. ._.''

Old June 21st, 2009, 07:35 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

This is silly. Tomorrow, I'm going to sort through the posts, and anyone who hasn't posted in the last two weeks (or at all :/) is getting the boot. I'll re-open SU's (again) and I'm going to be a lot stricter this time. Those of you still active, you don't need to worry about RSU'ing this time. At least you're helping...

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links