The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2004, 03:42 PM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
Okay this RP is about a group of four friends who are psychics. This Rp will be about their adventures together. I got the idea from Dream catcher obviously.
So... to sign up just fill this out...

Name:
Personality
How he got his psychic powers:
More Info (Optional):

Sponsored Links