The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 1st, 2003, 04:59 PM
John Denver
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via AIM to John Denver Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to John Denver
Yet again...we had to close the last cause it breached 1000 posts...what a bummer

*TOPIC*

"Do you think pokecommunity will continue with popularity for another 2 years?"
Old November 1st, 2003, 05:00 PM
latiosspud
Gym Leader

Originally Posted by Dakota
Yet again...we had to close the last cause it breached 1000 posts...what a bummer

*TOPIC*

WTF? Didn't you know yet? I thought we weren't closing the thread...

"When you live so close together for a year's time and you stay back and they go and don't come back, I think you suffer worse than they do." -William Procter

Two kinds of people are staying on this beach, the dead and those who are going to die. Now let's get the hell out of here." -Col. George A. Taylor

"You will kill 10 of our men, and we will kill 1 of yours, and in the end it will be you who tire of it." -Ho Chi Minh (Nguyen Tat Thanh)
Old November 1st, 2003, 05:01 PM
Rift
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
2 years seems kinda long dont ya? well the original members (us) will probly be gone and a new breed of members will be comin in! *runs over Andy repeatidly with his Tank*
Old November 1st, 2003, 05:01 PM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Ehh.. o.o *shrugs*

And to answer your question, Dakota, I think that The Pokmon Community will be here in two years! =D Pokmon's still popular, so... That's my opinion.
Old November 1st, 2003, 05:02 PM
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota

*TOPIC*

I'm not sure, I mean PokeMasters is still alive and they're pretty old now. So I'm not sure if message boards is going to last another two years.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old November 1st, 2003, 05:03 PM
Rift
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
thats true Kayleigh, Pokemon is still kinda popular but chances are we wont be here! well probly leave eventually! :'( but then again...you never know!
Old November 1st, 2003, 05:04 PM
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
We are not going to close the DCC when it hits 1,000 posts, we are not going to restart the thread.
*Closed*

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links