The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Old April 19th, 2009, 12:06 PM
PokéMartin
The Lonesome Drifter

Nature: Quirky
Most of us who play pokemon have SOMETHING pokemon-related in our home other than the games. They've put out so many figurines, plushies and other accessories.

If you have one, what's your favorite?

Mine would be a Kyogre keyring that I got free with a magazine to promote D/P before they came out!
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Lt_Nite
GnR for life!

Nature: Lax
I've got this freaky scary pikachu doll that when you squeeze it's paws it says PIKA PIKAAAAA, and it's cheeks light up. I've had it for awhile now but it still creeps me out.

My GPX Partay
Please help my eggys and pokes they're cold and hungry =[

Old April 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Reina
pandasaur!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Reina Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Reina Send a message via Skype™ to Reina
Myyy favorite now is probably my mini dialga plushie. <3 I just got him at epcot with a shadow lugia too. o:
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Sapphir
Hat thief

I have a Togepi plushie, and if you press its hands it talks.
Old April 19th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Classic Person here! I got all of the Metal Pokemon Cards that were being given out at burger King for movie 1 in their respective Pokeballs. Oh and I have every single one of those cheap cards that you got in sheets. Otherwise I have a load of the spring activated Pokeballs with a mini figure on a keychain from the first gen and the later gens. I have the original Electric Pikachu doll as well and those really old Pokemon books for each Pokemon.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...8L._SS500_.jpg
Ah I remember the oh em gee whats that? A togepi! days.
And then I also have this book
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...8L._SS500_.jpg
Also A very tattered Pokemon Yellow Guide. Last but not least a company called versus made this perfect guid to gold and silver and they also made a collectors edition with a poster. And that is all that I have that is old tattered or might be old but looks brand new when it comes to pokemon merch.
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
My favorite figurines would be my Chimchar I got from Burger King, and my Poliwhirl I got from a friend.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:23 PM
La Foudre
<3 Sneasel.

Nature: Naive
My unofficial( as far as I can tell) Charmander plushiee.<3 I got him when I was around 3 from my brother's friend. my second favorite would have to be my Togepi plushie a friend gave to me.
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:26 PM
pokemonmaster69
Beginning Trainer

The only thing i have is a Piplup toy i got from burger king
Old April 19th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Asgard
Why you little...

Nature: Naive
My big Pikachu plushie I got in third grade from my friend~ >u< I bring it on pretty much all my family vacations :>

oh that jerk! emil, set it on fire.
Old April 20th, 2009, 12:59 PM
nssfleahedgehog
Master of the W Universe

Send a message via Yahoo to nssfleahedgehog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt_Nite View Post
I've got this freaky scary pikachu doll that when you squeeze it's paws it says PIKA PIKAAAAA, and it's cheeks light up. I've had it for awhile now but it still creeps me out.
How does that creep you out? Be grateful yours still works (mine doesn't, I think).

Anyway, my favorite Pokemon goodie is probably:

But I have lots of other great merchandise, too. Shame that Poliwhirl tape measurer I got from my friend no longer works...

PM me for Friend Registration in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl & Platinum, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Animal Crossing: City Folk and/or Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Only a 1% chance of rejection!
Old April 20th, 2009, 12:59 PM
LugiaFreak

Nature: Quiet
I have a small Lugia Plush that's not very clean, but since it's my only Lugia I must say that it is definitely my favorite. :3

"Lugia, the Diving Pokémon. It is said to be the guardian of the seas. It is rumored to have been seen on the night of a storm."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links