The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old May 11th, 2009, 05:44 AM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty 101 View Post
Best game on pokecommunity!

I was wondering if you are going to released betas or if you are just going to wait for the final release.
A few game makers do not want to release their game until they are complete and I find this quite annoying.
Yes we will be releasing a beta, but I won't bring mention to it for a while or until we have enough of the demo complete to inform you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alo123 View Post
The screen shots look great i always liked the ds digimon games cant wait to play this good luck
Thank you, I really enjoyed them to
  #27    
Old May 11th, 2009, 05:17 PM
rockleon's Avatar
rockleon
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
This is my first post on this forum, even though ive been here for a while. lol, Im proud of being part of this project.
  #28    
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:44 PM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockleon View Post
This is my first post on this forum, even though ive been here for a while. lol, Im proud of being part of this project.
lol, honestly Rockleon. I'm glad you are too

Alright everyone, to keep you a bit interested I've decided to post a pic of the first event in the game...Stay curious everyone It's turning out to be funny, and a bit Ironic actually.


I also wanted to post a New Digi-Fake made by Rock(Rockleon) but I'll wait until I get his permission as I'm not sure as to whether he wants it shown yet or not.

But here is the Kidomon sprite that will be in the game


Last edited by <~F.M.P~>; May 11th, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
  #29    
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
shinylugia249's Avatar
shinylugia249
I'm back
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Oh it's you flood! You've got to stop changing your name . I've got to say this project seems very promising. I can't believe this is being made with RPGMXP! To me isometric mapping seems impossible. The new screen looks great by the way! It reminds me of lan's bedroom for some reason (mega man battle network).
__________________
Pokemon Ryen
We're back!

You've waited and now we're back!

Stay tuned!


Stuff that i've been kepping secret from PC.
  #30    
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Luka S.J.'s Avatar
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
The battle system is really impressive...I'm hitting my head on a rock trying to figure out how you animated those sprites in the ballte scene :D The maps look great.
__________________
[STOPPED][DEMO] Pokemon Blue Chrome
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite
  #31    
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:20 AM
ryushin5's Avatar
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: illinois
Age: 22
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinylugia249 View Post
Oh it's you flood! You've got to stop changing your name . I've got to say this project seems very promising. I can't believe this is being made with RPGMXP! To me isometric mapping seems impossible. The new screen looks great by the way! It reminds me of lan's bedroom for some reason (mega man battle network).
It should because that's what it was based off of, anyways nice update FMP the room is looking nice. :D
__________________
*Coming soon*
  #32    
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:42 AM
phoenix456's Avatar
phoenix456
Rising from the ashes
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Wow I haven't been on PC for a while and when I come back I find a digimon game in the making this is totally awesome, I love the battle system and I also love that Kidomon sprite, I didn't know you could use isometric tiles in rpgmaker xp that's so cool anyways, can't wait to play this.
__________________
Games I support:
  #33    
Old May 12th, 2009, 06:41 AM
emissary's Avatar
emissary
Taboo's follower
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hawaii
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Brave
Well ryushin told me to check this thread out and I have to say I am very impressed by it, the battle system is simply amazing; Lol I loved the guilmon pose at the end, the isometric tiles are impressive and I love the hero's room, the Kidomon sprite is amazing I can't wait to see the Champion, Ultimate and Mega forms of it. I can't wait to play this and I will keep an eye on this game.


~emissary
__________________
  #34    
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:07 AM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinylugia249 View Post
Oh it's you flood! You've got to stop changing your name . I've got to say this project seems very promising. I can't believe this is being made with RPGMXP! To me isometric mapping seems impossible. The new screen looks great by the way! It reminds me of lan's bedroom for some reason (mega man battle network).
LOL I guess I really should stop renaming myself XD, and thankyou yeah it's being made in RMXP, mapping with isometric tiles isn't to hard LOL but properly aligning them in a tileset is the big deal although I haven't had much trouble with that yet . And the bedroom huh? Wonder why LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoChamp View Post
The battle system is really impressive...I'm hitting my head on a rock trying to figure out how you animated those sprites in the ballte scene :D The maps look great.
LOL starting a game from scratch provides many perks so the animations weren't tough. And thank you were still working on plenty new tiles for a variety of places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryushin5 View Post
It should because that's what it was based off of, anyways nice update FMP the room is looking nice. :D
Yes as Ryu just stated the room is based off of land room the dresser and stuff are new however.
Thank you Ryu, but credit also goes to El for his superising work with Isometric spriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix456 View Post
Wow I haven't been on PC for a while and when I come back I find a digimon game in the making this is totally awesome, I love the battle system and I also love that Kidomon sprite, I didn't know you could use isometric tiles in rpgmaker xp that's so cool anyways, can't wait to play this.
Thank you I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emissary View Post
Well ryushin told me to check this thread out and I have to say I am very impressed by it, the battle system is simply amazing; Lol I loved the guilmon pose at the end, the isometric tiles are impressive and I love the hero's room, the Kidomon sprite is amazing I can't wait to see the Champion, Ultimate and Mega forms of it. I can't wait to play this and I will keep an eye on this game.


~emissary
DE thank you and I guess I could also say Welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here
  #35    
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:03 AM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I really like the battle system. It is great !
But I don't really like digi-fakes; they would kinda ruin the game if there are many of those.
Btw I think you should add digimon like devimon and myotismon as a bosses in the game if you haven't yet.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
  #36    
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Yuoaman's Avatar
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I love the room, the tiles are nice and vibrant.
__________________

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter


83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
  #37    
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:39 PM
rockleon's Avatar
rockleon
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
You can post them if you want to. I need to get started on the evos again.
  #38    
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
~JV~'s Avatar
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Age: 20
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Nice game dude, I like the way you made the battle system ;p. Keep doing a good work but don't forget about Carbon xD.
__________________
Sig in maintenance!
  #39    
Old May 13th, 2009, 06:10 AM
megadude33's Avatar
megadude33
I'm the Alpha Omega baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ???
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Cool a Digimon game looks real professional, I like the battle system and the sprites look cool. The Male and Female hero sprites look awesome, I have 3 questions

First Question:
Have you gotten a menu system down?

Second Question:
Will there be some kind of New digivolution that you guys made up?

Third Question:
When you choose the gender of the hero you want will the hero get a different digimon or they will both have Kidomon, and will the stories be different depending on the gender you picked?
  #40    
Old May 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
I really like the battle system. It is great !
But I don't really like digi-fakes; they would kinda ruin the game if there are many of those.
Btw I think you should add digimon like devimon and myotismon as a bosses in the game if you haven't yet.
Thank you and Really? I fell that new Characters adds to the game, but luckily we won't be making to many lol. All Digimon from The DS versions of the game will be included in Alpha, but I'm not to sure they'll be Bosses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
I love the room, the tiles are nice and vibrant.
Thank you Yuoaman I'm glad they look alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockleon View Post
You can post them if you want to. I need to get started on the evos again.
Alright thanks Rockleon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JV~ View Post
Nice game dude, I like the way you made the battle system ;p. Keep doing a good work but don't forget about Carbon xD.
Thanks JV I feel the BS is a bit barren however so I plan on getting to that next week and Don't worry I wont forget about Carbon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude33 View Post
Cool a Digimon game looks real professional, I like the battle system and the sprites look cool. The Male and Female hero sprites look awesome, I have 3 questions

First Question:
Have you gotten a menu system down?
Yes we actually plan on showing it in this weeks update.

Second Question:
Will there be some kind of New digivolution that you guys made up?
Hmmm...You mean like the Fusion Digivolution like in The 3rd season of Digimon? Possibly I'm still talking with the team about that one

Third Question:
When you choose the gender of the hero you want will the hero get a different digimon or they will both have Kidomon, and will the stories be different depending on the gender you picked?
Yes They will have different Digimon, Some Dialogue, and Story. Add a bit of Diversity towards the characters and their personalities
Before I go I want to show you all 2 new Digimon and the Male/Female hero OW sprites for the game.



Last edited by <~F.M.P~>; May 13th, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
  #41    
Old May 13th, 2009, 03:27 PM
monkeyboi's Avatar
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player
 
Join Date: May 2008
what's the digimon next to kidomon that's not his champion
  #42    
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:30 AM
mulch_ar's Avatar
mulch_ar
What should I type here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mulch_ar
I like the idea of making a digimon game, it looks awesome! Nice room you got there, but I think the background is a little too..., light? maybe you could make it darker, just a suggestion. And you've finished the champion form, I love it! Nice work, keep up the good work
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Spoilers aren\'t allowed in signatures.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #43    
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:48 AM
JP's Avatar
JP
wut?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Very awesome, good luck with this! I've always wanted to play a good Digimon RPG.
__________________
  #44    
Old May 15th, 2009, 06:48 AM
megadude33's Avatar
megadude33
I'm the Alpha Omega baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ???
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Wow I love the new digi-fakes you did dude the Champion form looks awesome it looks like a grappler type so I am guessing it uses a bunch of kicks and punches? also the Digi-fake next to Kidomon looks good as well, I can see that it has the Yin sign on it so I am guessing it has to do with Yin&Yang. Anyways dude can't wait for the next update, i'll be keeping an eye on this project. :D
  #45    
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:49 AM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulch_ar View Post
I like the idea of making a digimon game, it looks awesome! Nice room you got there, but I think the background is a little too..., light? maybe you could make it darker, just a suggestion. And you've finished the champion form, I love it! Nice work, keep up the good work
Thank you and your suggestion has been used I've darkened the color of the background .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Very awesome, good luck with this! I've always wanted to play a good Digimon RPG.
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude33 View Post
Wow I love the new digi-fakes you did dude the Champion form looks awesome it looks like a grappler type so I am guessing it uses a bunch of kicks and punches? also the Digi-fake next to Kidomon looks good as well, I can see that it has the Yin sign on it so I am guessing it has to do with Yin&Yang. Anyways dude can't wait for the next update, i'll be keeping an eye on this project. :D
lol Thank you and pretty good guess, you're correct it is a grappler Digimon and I'm glad you like them

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
what's the digimon next to kidomon that's not his champion
Hmmm...I'm guessing you mean the One with yellow fur correct? That'd be Yinyangmon. It's a Digi-fake designed by Rockleon.

Note: Sorry everyone, but the update may not be this week depending on when I finish these new tiles, but just know It'll be worth while once I finish.
  #46    
Old May 16th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Rezah's Avatar
Rezah
justicykes
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada, BC
Age: 20
Gender: Female
So it's finally up! I guess I'm a little late on saying that, but hey, it's me we're talking about.

I'm not a hardcore Digimon fan, nor a casual fan at that, but I'm really looking forward to this project! I love your isometric tiles and mapping; it's really something to look at.

Great job!
__________________
>Courtroom Révolutionnaire

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Hello! Please, drop me a visitor message if you want to chat! I'd love to talk to more people!
avatar credit

Follow me for updates on my game and various other things!
  #47    
Old May 18th, 2009, 07:12 AM
phoenix456's Avatar
phoenix456
Rising from the ashes
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Wow I am a little bit late but awesome sprites dude they look awesome. So when do you plan on doing the next update? because I really want to see what it's about, I know it will be awesome. :D
__________________
Games I support:
  #48    
Old May 18th, 2009, 07:17 AM
emissary's Avatar
emissary
Taboo's follower
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hawaii
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Brave
Well I have to say the champion form of Kidomon looks amazing and the Yinyangmon loods good too, I can't wait to play with him and see how he fights. One question do you plan on having that training system like they had on Digimon World 3?

~emissary
__________________
  #49    
Old May 18th, 2009, 02:24 PM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroYahtzee View Post
So it's finally up! I guess I'm a little late on saying that, but hey, it's me we're talking about.

I'm not a hardcore Digimon fan, nor a casual fan at that, but I'm really looking forward to this project! I love your isometric tiles and mapping; it's really something to look at.

Great job!
lol Thank you Pyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix456 View Post
Wow I am a little bit late but awesome sprites dude they look awesome. So when do you plan on doing the next update? because I really want to see what it's about, I know it will be awesome. :D
Hmmm...I'm thinking it could possibly be this weekend, I'm currently editing a few Isometric houses and making the First city :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by emissary View Post
Well I have to say the champion form of Kidomon looks amazing and the Yinyangmon loods good too, I can't wait to play with him and see how he fights. One question do you plan on having that training system like they had on Digimon World 3?

~emissary
Thank you and you know...I was just thinking about that when I was playing DW3 last weekend...I'm not to sure yet I'll have to take that up with El and Ryu

Sorry for my late replies everyone. I usually don't reply when I see questions about the updates until I can make a round about estimate.
  #50    
Old May 19th, 2009, 06:40 AM
emissary's Avatar
emissary
Taboo's follower
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hawaii
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Brave
Ohh ok if you do decide to do it that would be awesome; Ohh I have another question, How will the Gym Leader thing work out and when I say that I mean like is it necessary to the storyline to fight the gym leaders or is it something that you can go to after you beat the game?
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.