The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:03 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

woot can't wait for the demo. that deserves a blooooop.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:16 PM
megadude33
I'm the Alpha Omega baby

I just can't wait to see the Female digimon partner and I am very anxious to play the demo, I just can't wait. :D
Old June 9th, 2009, 06:38 PM
omnimon
Beginning Trainer

It would be hard to do the human transformation thing, but maybe the spirits could be items that allowed certain digimon to evolve into the hybrid digimon. Like strabimon to lobomon or tentomon to beetlemon.
Old June 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Mōnštȝr¿
Donator Tier 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Mōnštȝr¿
This looks really amazing!
Spoiler:
What are these played on? Emulators or do you just download it and play?
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:22 PM
phoenix456
Rising from the ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ochitsuite View Post
Did you read the front page? it's not a hack so it doesn't use any emulators, you just download it and play it.
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Mōnštȝr¿
Donator Tier 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix456 View Post
Did you read the front page? it's not a hack so it doesn't use any emulators, you just download it and play it.
I did read the front page, but it doesn't say how to play it...
So i figured you either use an emulator or just Download and play.
I wasn't sure which one so I asked.
Also tell me were on the first post deos it say just download and play? (I'm sure they assume you know which is why you wont find it)
But
For me (who is new to this section) I wouldn't know that you just download and play.
However
Thank you for answering my question.

Last edited by Mōnštȝr¿; June 10th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

people just get a little angry when a game is called a hack it belittles the work the creator did on the game.

anyway all games posted in the game development forum will be download and play as they don't use the roms from the pokemon.

your gonna wanna learn these things quickly or you'll have a lot of people angry with you.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

Old June 10th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Mōnštȝr¿
Donator Tier 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
people just get a little angry when a game is called a hack it belittles the work the creator did on the game.

anyway all games posted in the game development forum will be download and play as they don't use the roms from the pokemon.

your gonna wanna learn these things quickly or you'll have a lot of people angry with you.
Thank you.
However I never called it a hack.
I know it's not.
Old June 10th, 2009, 05:24 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by alo123 View Post
The video was just amazing the leafs falling down
was a great effect anticipating the release of
this keep up the great work and good luck
Thank you very Much Alo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix456 View Post
Great to hear FMP I can't wait to see the character selection script and the digivolution script, and the demo is coming out when you get to the digital world update, I just can't wait. :D
Yeah, everything is actually going much more smoothly then I anticpiated If I get these other 2 scripts complete I'll have the update up this Friday-Saturday...I also included Silhouettes(However that's spelled) of the females partners at the bottom to keep you guys interested.

Quote:
woot can't wait for the demo. that deserves a blooooop.
lol Well whatever that is, it's very much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude33 View Post
I just can't wait to see the Female digimon partner and I am very anxious to play the demo, I just can't wait. :D
look below for the Silhouettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnimon View Post
It would be hard to do the human transformation thing, but maybe the spirits could be items that allowed certain digimon to evolve into the hybrid digimon. Like strabimon to lobomon or tentomon to beetlemon.
Hmmm...El, Ryu...I think he's been listening in on our Convos on MSN...I'll have to keep an Eye on You lol, Just kidding, but We've thought up a way to incoroprate the Spirits(NOT the children turning into Digimon) Into the game and I think you'll all love the Idea as much as we do.

Quote:
This looks really amazing!
Spoiler:
Yes It's a download and play game no emulators involved.

Quote:
I did read the front page, but it doesn't say how to play it...
So i figured you either use an emulator or just Download and play.
I wasn't sure which one so I asked.
Also tell me were on the first post deos it say just download and play? (I'm sure they assume you know which is why you wont find it)
But
For me (who is new to this section) I wouldn't know that you just download and play.
However
Hmm...that's probably a good Idea to explain how it will be played on a computer. I'll update the first page later so that others will understand how that works, thank you for that Idea. Also welcome to the game Dev section, here We use RPG programs to make our games from ground up such as RMXP, Sphere, gamemaker and other popular programs

Alright here's the Sillouhettes of the females Digimon. I really love the concepts behind these and hope to have them sprited come this weekend
RookieChampion

Last edited by <~F.M.P~>; June 10th, 2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old June 10th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Mōnštȝr¿
Donator Tier 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post

Yes It's a download and play game no emulators involved.

Hmm...that's probably a good Idea to explain how it will be played on a computer. I'll update the first page later so that others will understand how that works, thank you for that Idea. Also welcome to the game Dev section, here We use RPG programs to make our games from ground up such as RMXP, Sphere, gamemaker and other popular programs

Alright here's the Sillouhettes of the females Digimon. I really love the concepts behind these and hope to have them sprited come this weekend
RookieChampion
And your welcome for the idea. lol (Even though It wasn't intended like that, but I suppose good things come to good people lol)

------

Nice Silhouettes.
I can't wait to see them sprited.
Old June 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

wow i'm gonna have to play through this twice just so i can get to use that.
(i love the bird type digimon).

Old June 11th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Zephyr Gale
Game maker

Nature: Adamant
I....Im not sure what to say.

Your digimon game has just completely blown me away. IM VERY excited to play this. PLEASE dont let this go unfinished.

Old June 12th, 2009, 10:57 AM
megadude33
I'm the Alpha Omega baby

The female hero digimon's champion form looks like a bird, I can tell by the feet, hmm I can't make out what the rookie looks like but I am thinking a bird as well. Anyways can't wait for the next update and you reveal what the female hero's digimon look like.
Old June 12th, 2009, 11:04 AM
emissary
Taboo's follower

Seems that the female hero's digimon parnter's design is going to be unique, I can't wait to see how it looks like.

Ohh I have a question

Are you going to add Armor digivolution from the second season into this game?
Old June 12th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Captain Arcane
spoon full o'peanut butter
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Amazing.

This game looks very promising, and I'm am very impressed with the amount of detail that has been shown so far. I myself never much liked digimon at all, for certain reasons, but this game really draws my attention.

I will keep my eye on this game. I wish you all the best of luck, and that nothing comes to hinder your progress. You are all doing an amazing job.

Best of wishes,
Captain Arcane
Old June 13th, 2009, 09:13 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
And your welcome for the idea. lol (Even though It wasn't intended like that, but I suppose good things come to good people lol)

------

Nice Silhouettes.
I can't wait to see them sprited.
lol Thanks Ochitsuite, I'll have the update up sometime soon

Quote:
wow i'm gonna have to play through this twice just so i can get to use that.
(i love the bird type digimon).
lol Actually this game incorporates multiple save files, so you can play as both at the same start Just remeber to save or you're done fore lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr Gale View Post
I....Im not sure what to say.

Your digimon game has just completely blown me away. IM VERY excited to play this. PLEASE dont let this go unfinished.
Well Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it and don't worry, I don't plan on letting it go unfinished

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude33 View Post
The female hero digimon's champion form looks like a bird, I can tell by the feet, hmm I can't make out what the rookie looks like but I am thinking a bird as well. Anyways can't wait for the next update and you reveal what the female hero's digimon look like.
lol You're correct and Incorrect at the same time The females champion digimon form is actually half bird and something else, while the Rookie is only one thing, but not bird Ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by emissary View Post
Seems that the female hero's digimon parnter's design is going to be unique, I can't wait to see how it looks like.

Ohh I have a question

Are you going to add Armor digivolution from the second season into this game?
Yes it is a really unique design that I'm really quite satisfied with lol, In terms of Armor Digivoloution I don't think so, but we DO have a new form Of Digivoloution that goes farther than the highest form in the Official series however, only time will tell what that is however Ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Arcane View Post
Amazing.

This game looks very promising, and I'm am very impressed with the amount of detail that has been shown so far. I myself never much liked digimon at all, for certain reasons, but this game really draws my attention.

I will keep my eye on this game. I wish you all the best of luck, and that nothing comes to hinder your progress. You are all doing an amazing job.

Best of wishes,
Captain Arcane
Thank you very Much Captain Arcane, I'm glad you like it and welcome back to PC...you may have been here, but I haven't seen you around much so I guess it would be welcome back on my part lol.

Sorry the Update hasn't been released as planned today, but There's very good reasoning, my Birthday was yesterday and I got dragged out of my house at 9:00 AM and didn't get back home until 12:00 AM so I'm missing a few things for the update due to lack of time, I'm also being dragged out once again today to go on a 3 hour drive to eat out and have some fun, but If I get back in time and am still not sleepy I'll try to get everything set up and posted. If not I'll definitely have it ready in the next few days
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

it's ok if the update is a little late i mean no one has done a good digimon fan game, so we can wait. just don't wait too long though I want to see what's there too, and as for the multiple save files that's awesome i can't wait. How many save files will it support though.

Old June 13th, 2009, 01:21 PM
alo123
Munchlax Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Cool multiple save files also I was wondering if
this game will support game pad computer controllers
I really like using the controllers for the computer better
than using a keyboard
Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
Old June 13th, 2009, 09:21 PM
mulch_ar
What should I type here?

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mulch_ar
Yay, new update! the silouhetes look really nice, I just can't wait for the sprites to be finished. Great job, keep up the good work!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 15th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Zephyr Gale
Game maker

Nature: Adamant
ermrmm.....the suspense for the game is killin mehhhhhhhhh

Old June 16th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Arcelio
This was a triumph.

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Yahoo to Arcelio
Quite the impressive game. I am glad that so many people put the banners in their signatures, otherwise I wouldn't have known of this game. I've always been fond of Digimon, but I could never find a game that I felt was "good enough" to play, bar the original Digimon World on Playstation X. I look forward to the demo.

Current Challenges

Song of the Week

Old June 17th, 2009, 10:48 AM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
Hey everyone sorry the update has taken so long, but FMP says that it will be up this Friday Guarenteed. We were talking on MSN and he realized a few things looked odd so he went to change back them. I hope everyone's ready for what's in store this Friday. :D
Old June 17th, 2009, 11:28 AM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

sweet update friday can't wait.

Old June 17th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Arcelio
This was a triumph.

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Yahoo to Arcelio
Update this Friday? Sounds like fun.

Current Challenges

Song of the Week

Old June 19th, 2009, 01:42 AM
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around

Update friday eh................Wait a min, Thats today!!! *waits by laptop, drooling*

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links