< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Game Development > Games Showcase Demo Pokémon Cremisi Portals

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What aspect of the game intrigues you the most?
Plot 16 34.78%
Graphics 19 41.30%
Characters 0 0%
Features 8 17.39%
Soundtrack 3 6.52%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post Reply

Old January 1st, 2015 (2:37 PM). Edited November 24th, 2015 by Vin_Prismriver.
Pokémon Cremisi Portals Game Designer

Pokémon Cremisi Portals is a fan-game realized using RPG maker XP and the Pokémon Essentials kit. It's being developed since 2014 and you can already try a demo version of it. As for the title, we've decided for a bilingual one (actually "cremisi" is the Italian word which stands for "crimson") because the Hoseki Team, that is developing Cremisi Portals and some other games, is mainly composed of Italian developers. Therefore our aim is to reach the international stage and link the project to its Italian origin as well. The game is going to be available in both Italian and English languages.

Our key-word is "unconventionality" so our target is to offer the player a fully new Pokémon experience since we are breaking conventions and traditional canons of Pokémon games. If you are interested in knowing more about it keep reading and be ready to plunge into a whole new scenario, where nothing is what it looks like and you'll have to learn not to trust appearances in order to discover the truth. Yet, this truth may even be another chimera...

We're planning to release the first episode in Spring 2016. To keep up with our monthly updates follow us in social networks!

Bl00d-Kirito: Founder, Eventer, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Tilesetter
Vin_Prismriver: Coordinator, Storyliner, Storyboarder, Character Designer, Illustrator

Fuji97: Programmer, Graphic Designer
DrimerDS: Programmer
Nalkio: Mapper

Ome: Spriter, Illustrator
Vale: Spriter
LD3005: Composer, Arranger
Archer_GWolf: Composer, Arranger

PikachuMazzinga: Spriter, Tilesetter
Spinda94: Tilesetter
Xiondis: Tilesetter
Stitch98: Tilesetter
Lawliet: Tilesetter

Pride: Betatester
Andrew: Betatester

Do you want to join the team? We're currently looking for spriters and tilesetters, to complete the in-game graphic, or some illustrators, to draw the characters' artworks and mugshots in a Ken Sugimori-like style! Contact us if you are interested in helping us or want more information!

A BLUSTEROUS PAST

The events take place in the Fysor region. It’s a really unique land because of a mountain range that divides the island in two halves. The western side suffers from the cold weather, while the eastern one benefits from a mild and humid climate. This clear distinction has influenced even some of the first settlers, which have split in two ancestries: Kaori and Akahi. Not much time has passed from the colonization, when the two peoples are about to fight a war against each other, because of the betrayal of the Akahi princess, but the sacrifice of a hero with his Legendary Pokémon manages to prevent the conflict. The only sign remained of that ominous day is a sacred tree called “Yggdrasil”. Due to its symbolic value, every year the princess of Fysor elects two guardians, who sworn to protect the tree and receive two precious pendants, the Cremisoul and the Cremishaft.

THE ADVENT OF YVELTAL

One day the balance, which is preserved by the presence of the Yggdrasil, has come to an end. When the sun is about to rise, and the aether is painted with the colours of the sand, two reporters manage to access Fénis Castle to discover the secret of the sacred tree. But suddenly the shape of a Legendary Pokémon emerges from the castle dome and spreads out its crimson wings. It's Yveltal, the Pokémon that embodies destruction, who starts demolishing everything because of a pristine instinct. To escape his fury the population gathers in the underground, where the city of Sinforia is built. It's ruled by Team Wire, an association which organizes expeditions and provides goods for the people in the underground.

THE DEMARCATION POINT

During one of these expeditions, Team Wire finds a giant crystal, which has fallen from the ceiling of a cave and cut off electricity in Sinforia. Our protagonist is trapped inside it, so he (or she) is quickly transported to Sinforia, but when he wakes up in a shabby clinic he discovers that he's victim of amnesia and finds himself in a different world that has its own rules and priorities. Sinforia is a machine that constantly works for its survival but it’s slowly collapsing, the only hope is the charismatic commander of Team Wire, the city governor. She announces that a portal has been found and according to her it leads to five years in the past, a period when life is still happy and peaceful. The population decides to take the final step by going through the portal… but something seems not right.

A JOURNEY LIKE NO OTHERS BEFORE

The aim of Pokémon Cremisi Portals is to show an absolutely unique storyline, so it's nothing like all those projects which promise different experiences, but instead stick to traditional canons and are often simple variations of plots from the original Pokémon games (which is okay, anyway). Cremisi Portals just steps on conventions and laughs at them. You know those traditional elements of any original Pokémon game? Just forget them! No idyllic world where all sorts of contradictions are permitted, no naïve atmosphere and happiness for starting a journey, no Gym leaders, no Pokémon League! This is more like a classic RPG, with adventures, quests, a great cast of characters, and unique features! You must fear appearances, comprehend the intentions and feelings of the other characters, clarify this bizarre world, unveil conspiracies and find your role in this thousand year-old story!

You can already download and try the demo version of the game. Please note that it is in Italian (although we originally planned to translate it), so it might be hard to follow the plot, but please enjoy it anyway. We've already found some bugs, and we're going to fix them. Thank you for your support! In the game folder you can find a file called "READ_HERE", where you can discover further information about the plot and what to do in case you get stuck in. You will also find the solutions to the puzzles in the Eureka Cave.

The Fysor Region

Three new types of interface

Hector explores the Clinic of Sinforia

Hector examines the medicine closet in his room

Medea explores the ground floor of the Team Wire Building

Calypsoscope interface

Prepare to read a list of reasons that will make your journey even more enjoyable!
Most of these features were developed by the team itself and they are not available in other projects.

Discover new Pokémon Species! The Fysor region is inhabited by particular Pokémon which are not present in other regions! Some of them seem to vaguely reflect some of the main characters’ traits. Obviously there are also going to be official Pokémon, updated to the sixth generation, along with updated mechanics, and new moves and abilities!

RGSS3 and 60 FPS! Cremisi Portals features a script library that is more powerful than in normal Pokémon games made with RPG Maker XP, and thanks to the constant 60 Frames per second, the game experience will be fluid and lush! RGSS3 is an update of the native Ruby scripts (which are in RGSS1) and allows to implement more complex and awesome scripts, such as the compatibility with Xbox360 and PS3 Controllers! That’s right: you’ll be able to play Cremisi Portals with a keyboard, with a mouse (because the game will be also have a touch screen), or with a controller!

High-Resolution Graphics! At the moment Cremisi Portals is probably the only Pokémon RPG taking full advantage of the potentialities of RPG Maker by showing off 32x32 graphics which means that the game maps and backgrounds will be rich, detailed, fresh and original! Every detail of the Fysor scenario is vivid and exploring new areas will always be a pleasure for your eyes! The characters' overworlds will have a new style as well, that loosely reminds of Japanese chibis: thanks to the 32x32 graphic it is also possible to add many new details and accessories to the outfits, and the characters will have exclusive facial expressions to better understand what their feelings are. Moreover, some of the background objects will be interactive: you will be able to open and close wardrobes or step on broken glass! So don't forget to explore the game maps to learn all their secrets!

A temporally-shifting world! The Fysor is subjected to the day/night cycle like most of the modern Pokémon games. In fact, as the color palettes change, the region will do the same! Some facilities will close at night, and some others will open! Some trainers will avoid battling you in daylight to do it in the evening! You will have to learn to take advantage of the time, in order to get the best results!

Unique original Soundtracks! Its soundtrack is composed to involve the player in the game atmosphere. The soundfonts used are not in the Black and White style, they are in fact orchestral and the audio quality will be very high! Moreover every character will have his personal encounter and battle theme and this fact also adds up something to their characterization!

The Smart Menu! It’s the unique main menu layout of Cremisi Portals, which makes it possible to have everything under control thanks to a sliding and drop-down menu system. Although it provides even other features to the game! Stay tuned to learn what they are!

The FullBox System! It’s a feature that will make the game experience more similar to traditional RPGs or Visual Novels applying on the screen a special textbox that allows the player to immediately display the dialogues by simply clicking on them with the mouse! Moreover, it will add a label on the screen, displaying which character is talking. We’re planning to add even full mugshots in the future, with expressions and other particular features!

Updated Battle System! Pokémon battles will become much more technical, thanks to the new Battle UI! The enemy Pokémon’s HP will be displayed in percentage, for a better evaluation of the damage to inflict! Moreover five small hexagons will be displayed to show the stat changes, like in online Pokémon battle simulators! The system also takes advantage of the enlarged screen size (16:9), so battles won’t look as crowded as they are in the original games!

Relationship System! The player will have the opportunity to bond with the various characters through multiple choice answers, so that they can better express themselves and the player can discover some secrets about them, their nature, and their past, but also obtain special Pokémon and rare items! It’s very important to properly manage this system, because it will affect the development of the game plot, so choose carefully who you’re going to trust!

Customization System! Your player will be fully customizable! You will be able to choose from a wide range of clothes, accessories and haircuts! Pay attention to the outfits you wear, because they will protect you from the extreme and various climates of the Fysor region!

The Calypsoscope! It’s our exclusive technological device, and it looks like a futuristic viewer. It’s packed with a lot of awesome apps, like the Journal, the Filometer, the Atlas and the Pokémon Amie from Pokémon X and Y, and you will unlock more and more features as you advance in the game! Moreover, the Calypsoscope is able to connect to the CalypsoNet, where players will be able to battle, trade Pokémon through the internet, chat with friends and download exclusive contents!

The Equipment! You're probably aware of how annoying it is to carry an additional Pokémon with you just to use Hidden Machines... that won't be a problem anymore, you will receive a set of tools that will help you explore the Fysor region, for example an axe or a grappling hook!

Generally characters in Pokémon games don't have much of a characterization, that’s why we've put a lot of effort into crafting an interesting and realistic set of characters, which the player can identify with.

Hector and Medea: The main characters of the game. They are two young people indissolubly bonded by destiny: the character that won’t be chosen by the player will act as his/her counterpart, and will play a key role in the game plot. The unique trait of the main character is to have mood swings due to amnesia. Consequently he/she will be quite unpredictable.

Helphia Harvest: The head nurse of the Clinic of Sinforia. She’s got a strong will, because she has faced serious cases of injuries during her stay in the underground city. That’s why she’s so kind and charitable with her patients, and perfectly understands their sufferance.

Hoseki Kodai: A mysterious young lady who appears to be a sort of burden to the Sinforian society. She is reserved and introverted, and she appears to be interested in you, as she’s looking for answers. What kind of secrets is she hiding?

CREDITS

SCRIPTS:
Luka SJ - Elite Battle System.
Mej71 & Generation 6 Project.
Nuri Yuri - FMOD Ex.
Klein Studio.
Shiney570.

GRAPHICS:
Burton-Kun, Kaliser, Thegreatblaid, Rata, Shiney570 e Kyledove - Tileset.
Zermonious - Overworld.

GENERAL:
Nintendo & Game Freak - Pokémon
Flameguru, Poccil & Maruno - Pokémon Essentials

AWARDS

Do you like our project?
Show us your support by putting these awesome banners in your signature!

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553][img]https://i.imgur.com/CxqdRzX.gif[/img][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553][img]https://i.imgur.com/8HgIbwj.gif[/img][/url]
HTML Code:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFPMQr1.gif[/img][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553][img]https://i.imgur.com/q0CQJc5.gif[/img][/url]
HTML Code:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553][img]https://i.imgur.com/X5WlbEA.gif[/img][/url]

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 9th, 2015 (8:49 PM).
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
My eyes do not believe the level of awesomeness that they see nice work love it.

Old January 9th, 2015 (9:38 PM).
#BAMFPokemonNerd

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Radical Raptr
I love the music, the second one sounds like a mix of b/w style and XD, and it's an amazing result, the screen shots don't show much, but it at least looks very polished so far, and I can't wait to see more development. Good luck with this! It has great potential!

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old January 10th, 2015 (11:03 AM).

Looks pretty nice. There's one thing I want to fill you in on though since I'm working on my own fan online game.
RMXOS becomes unstable after 20+ people are on.
It crashes constantly and it's a real issue.

My partner and I are re-writing the entire server software from scratch to make it more stable and more hardware dependent so it doesn't crash easily.
Old January 10th, 2015 (1:53 PM). Edited April 3rd, 2015 by Vin_Prismriver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeTwerp View Post
My eyes do not believe the level of awesomeness that they see nice work love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
I love the music, the second one sounds like a mix of b/w style and XD, and it's an amazing result, the screen shots don't show much, but it at least looks very polished so far, and I can't wait to see more development. Good luck with this! It has great potential!
Thanks for feedback, we really appreciate it~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneSquirtle View Post
Looks pretty nice. There's one thing I want to fill you in on though since I'm working on my own fan online game.
RMXOS becomes unstable after 20+ people are on.
It crashes constantly and it's a real issue.
My partner and I are re-writing the entire server software from scratch to make it more stable and more hardware dependent so it doesn't crash easily.
I believe I don't understand..? It's not an online game, it's being developed in RPG Maker :3 It's written in the Credits, maybe I should make in more visible?

Anyways, how about a little update? Here's a little script. We are working on the menu at the moment..!

See you soon with the next update :3
Old January 10th, 2015 (6:20 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin_Prismriver View Post
Thanks for feedback, we really appreciate it~

I believe I don't understand..? It's not an online game, it's being developed in RPG Maker :3 It's written in the Credits, maybe I should make in more visible?

Anyways, how about a little update? Today I bring you two videos: an original composition from our newest member LD3005, which will be featured in the first area of the game (which won't be your home, too bad ), and a little script. We are working on the menu at the moment..!

See you soon with the next update :3

Ahhh sorry that was meant for another project. I guess I was on the wrong tab xD
Anyway I like the game!
Old January 11th, 2015 (10:41 AM).

love what u have here i cant wait to see how it comes out in the end
A Youtuber With TheGamersTree

Current Projects:PlayLists
Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 Split-screen:Click here
Pokemon Reborn:Click here
Pokemon Shooting Star:Click here
Pokemon Zeta::Click here
Pokemon Fusion Generation:Click Here
Pokemon Legends of The Arena:Click Here
Old February 21st, 2015 (9:23 AM).

Hi there! Long time no see, eh? Well, guess what, we're still here, despite the inactivity.
It's been really a busy period, and I hope to give you more updates about the game, but the only thing I can post you today is an amazing track by our composer LD3005
Yes, we have a composer, and he's really talented!

https://soundcloud.com/hosekiteam this is our profile on Soundcloud: we will often post new tracks there, so be sure to check it out!

Today I bring you Team Wire (yeah, that's our villanous team's name) Leader Higanbana Akumu's theme, with an illustration of the character made by me. Hope you enjoy! :3

As for other aspects of the game, we are still working on the engine and plot. We look foward to bring you an Alpha versione of the game in June!
Old February 22nd, 2015 (11:43 PM).
MasterBall Abuser

Good to hear news from this project will be waiting for the alpha to be released.

Old February 23rd, 2015 (10:10 AM).
Hoseki Team Composer

Nature: Adamant
Here I am too!

We're STILL working on Pokémon Cremisi Portals Project. Don't worry!

The project goes continuously on!

:D Stay tuned (?)
There's no life without music.
LD3005 - My YouTube Channel :D

The Hoseki Team has now got a
SoundCloud Channel!!
You will find all the tracks there!

My project: Pokémon Legends Arise

Now Working on Pokémon Cremisi Portals (Composer, Arranger)
Now Working on Pokémon Red Adventure (Composer, Remixer, Arranger)
Old March 1st, 2015 (9:34 AM).
Ordinary Magician
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Ahaha, the main menu theme is the opening theme from Sword Art Online. That's awesome.
The screens look nice, although there's not much there yet. I look forward to seeing more!
魔法と紅夢からなる存在
Old March 16th, 2015 (8:42 AM). Edited March 16th, 2015 by Vin_Prismriver.

Hi there guys! Guess what, new screens for you~!

(Emplyoee: What a mess, with all of this paperworks scattered on the floor... I should find the will to tidy everything up.)

At the moment we are working on the first location of the game: the sanatorium of the undeground city of Sinfòria. It's a really messed-up place, with spider webs and paperwork scattered everywhere, and the player will start his journey from his room in here, with no memory of his past. If you didn't, I recommend you to listen to the location's soundtrack by clicking here. As these graphics are from the Alpha version, they will be updated in the future with custom ones in Beta 1.

Alpha version will be avaible in June, but in Italian first. I'll try to translate everything as soon as possible then

Another amazing track worth showing is the Rival battle theme. You can find it here below! Music is made by LD3005, drawing is mine (not the Yvetal background tho)

And for last, a brief introduction to one of the game's major features: the Relationship System.
Basically, the player character is not silent, but it will be pretty neutral. There won't be just Yes/No Answers, but you will be able to choose between a range of them. Through multiple-choice anwsers, the player character has the possibility to bond with the main NPCs of the game: these bonds can be of friendship, hate, or even love.

Basically, it works like this:
1) A nurse asks us the reason we are in the sanatorium. We answer with "I don't remember...", and a variable increases.
2) Speaking to her again, now the nurse will tell us she found an item, and she asks us if we want it. It's a potion. The variable increases again.
3) Now that we have bonded with the nurse, talking to her again, she will be confident in battling us (don't mind the fact she's a fisherman xD)

So yeah, the relationship system's aim is to involve the player even more in the game, and to give depth to the non player characters, because the important dialogues shouldn't be only those which make the plot go further, but also those which reveal an aspect of the character's psychology and development. Thanks to the relationship system you will be able to obtain special items and special pokémon, and even skip some troublesome parts of the game, but that's all up to you

So, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed.
Last thing: we are still looking for spriters skilled in making trainer sprites, overworlds and mugshots. If you want to help, please contact me~!
Old April 3rd, 2015 (6:43 AM).

The first post has been totally revamped!
New informations on the plot, on the characters and on the features were added! New screenshots and soundtrack examples as well!

I'll state it here again:
You wish to join the development team? We are currently searching for valid mappers and spriters!
Apply today~ Just message me with a proof of your work and your timezone!

See you soon with new updates! Tell us what do you think

Old May 6th, 2015 (5:20 AM).

Oh my, it's been a while since I last updated this thread! Today I bring you some new stuff, as we have been working on the game for the past weeks and we are on our way to complete the Demo version events! Friendly reminder the Demo is set to be released on the 15TH OF JUNE

First, a few screenshots:

2nd screen - Hoseki: (Ok, now, Hoseki, just calm down. You're a princess, and you have to show the cognizance you are attributed.
3rd screen - Kyoh: Five years have been more than enough.
4th screen - Kyoh: A time travel? Did I lose my mind already?

But wait, we have some new themes as well! Hope you enjoy them!

- Final Battle! Lucretius, Bard
Spoiler:

- Battle! Mirage, Illusionary Gatekeeper
Spoiler:

- Team Wire Headquarters
Spoiler:

Tell us what do you think! Are you excited for the upcoming release? See you for the next update!
Old May 31st, 2015 (3:26 AM). Edited May 31st, 2015 by Vin_Prismriver.

STUFF HAPPENS!

Translations:
0:08 - Catapulted in a dystopic future...
0:11 - Oh, hi, Kirito! Do you remember me? It seems like someone is going to give a lecture that will change Sinforia's destiny.
Let's see... Oh, someone is coming!
0:16 - (Kyoh! Will he give the lecture?)
0:18 - ...now it's time to counterback!
0:25 - Who will decide the fate of Sinforia?
0:30 - There's a stand with a Poké Ball on top of it.
The Pokéball's got a blazing aura.

NB: JUNE THE 12TH IS THE RELEASE DATE OF THE ITALIAN VERSION.
THE ENGLISH VERSION IS SET TO BE RELEASED ON JUNE THE 15TH

Old June 30th, 2015 (1:43 PM).
MasterBall Abuser

Did the english release come out yet?

Old August 5th, 2015 (9:23 AM).

Hi there guys! We are back from the dead. And we bring you something, at least.

You see, the Pokémon Cremisi Portals demo was first released in June the 12th in Italy. Altough, it cointained a lot of bugs and flaws, mainly due to the fact we miscalculated our times. Of course, we released several updated versions in order to fix these flaws, but overall we thought the Demo has been below our expectations. Thus, we were insicure about releasing an English version or wait for the final version to be released and translated, but at the end we have decided to release the Demo anyway.

Please note that the Demo version is in Italian (altough we originally planned to translate it), so it might be hard to follow the plot, but please enjoy the Demo not for what it has to offer at the moment, but for what it CAN offer in a future version. For example, the Follow Me script was fixed, but then the changes weren't saved and we decided to leave it be. We found ourselves our flaws, and we're working on fixing them. With your support, we can make something even greater.

In the game folder you can find a file called "READ_HERE", where you can find informations about the plot and about what to do next in case you get stuck in. You will also find in it the solutions to the riddles in Eureka Cave.

Please tell us what do you think, about the characters, about the environment, about the soundtracks... any feedback will be appreciated! Moreover, we are currently looking for some talented spriters and tilesetters which could help us out with the game graphics. If you want to join the team, please send me a message.

Now, enjoy the Demo!
DOWNLOAD LINK
Old August 5th, 2015 (7:01 PM).
Breeeeeder

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Sunbean
Checking out the demo now, congrats! I can contribute some spriting skills -- I'll message you.
Old August 9th, 2015 (9:14 AM).

Hello guys! This month we are currently working on the graphic side of the game. Our main developer bl00d-kirito si making some great 32x32 tiles, we'll show you some on them in the future (he wouldn't mind some help tho)!

Also, our spriter Ome is working on the character overworlds! Here's a preview of Akumu Higanbana, all cute and dorky. Thanks to the magic of 32x32 graphics, the characters will have also special poses and facial expressions!

In the meanwhile, do not forget to join our DeviantArt group: it's still incomplete, but we'll upload more and more stuff there, like fakemons, spriters, artworks....

Last but not least, a talented spanish programmer known as Drimer has joined our team! He also works for Cinder & Foam, and really makes good stuff! You'll see in the future what cool features we will bring you.
Old August 11th, 2015 (9:36 AM).

Hi! I'm here with the second half of the "graphic update". As I said last time, our main developer is making some great 32x32 tiles, and here's what we have at the moment: mainly nature stuff, like grass, tress, flowers, but he is also working on rock tiles. Also featuring the front sprite of Akumu! Now you can see how sprites and tiles look on screen.

Well, the tricky part is making the damn buildings ssoooo if any of you could help us out, we would really appreciate it èwè (This is a really long work, seriously, this month we're doing, like, only this thing.)

Any suggestions? What do you think?
Old August 15th, 2015 (10:57 AM).

Guess what, Cremisi Portals is going to have even some fakemons! ;3
I remembered they weren't posted here so I thought it was worth fix that. Please note that some of these designs may be old and subject to changes!

Regchar, yew pokémon. This one was the fire-type starter in the Demo version. By Vale.

Saddle, hydrogon pokémon. This one was the ice-type starter in the Demo version. By Vale.

Grumbble, a cutie little fat pig. By Ome.

Sasheep, a happy sheep with a sash. By Ome.

Jerpaca, a fluffy alpaca. Evolves from Sasheep! By Ome.

Coraleco, Coral Reef Pokémon. Evolves from Corsola! By Ome.

Plagmask, the skinny bird. By Ome.

Pestictor, plague bird of prey. Evolves from Plagmask! Signature Pokémon of Akumu Higanbana. By Ome.

This little fella has no name yet, but it's based on a hikikomori. By Ome.

Neckubi, rokurokubi (you know, that japanese monster with a long neck) Pokèmon. By Ome.

Kirionna, evolution of Neckubi! By Ome.

Nagaime, evolution of Kirionna! Signature Pokémon of Hoseki Kodai. By Ome.

Reneige and Reisune, icy and ghostly foxes~! By Vale.

What do you think? Will you catch them in Episode 1?

Besides, we have a new member in the devlopment team. We are working on the sanatorium graphics these days.
See you next update!
Old September 4th, 2015 (8:01 AM).

UPDATES!

We're working on a lot of things in these days, Drimer, one of our programmers is doing a really great work, by going on with a lot of features like Pokemon Amie, online features, and the Player customization system!

And also an update on one of the Cremisi Portals features, the FullBox!

What is it? It's a text Message system writed by Fuji97, that shows the mugshots of the person you're talking with, in a sort of a Visual Novel style Obviously the most important mugshots will also get exclusive poses and expressions!

So here's the short video we released on Our Facebook Page:

Don't forget also to leave us a like! We'll release all the udates mostly on acebook, so, if you're curious on the last updates, you can see them on the FB Page!

Old September 21st, 2015 (6:02 AM). Edited September 21st, 2015 by Vin_Prismriver.

Yo guys! A little while ago we had a Youtube Live about Cremisi Portals, but as it was in italian, we thought it would have been useless to share it here. But we do have shown some cool stuff, so we present them to you here. Just click on the links!

The New Sinforia Sanatorium, with dem glorious 32x32 tiles!
How the customization system works!
What do you think? Leave us a comment!

Also, a little music update for you today!
While the demo soundtrack used BW2 soundfonts, the final version soundtrack will be composed with orchestral fonts, so that the audio quality will be much much better.
For example, we remastered the theme of the first area of the demo: the Sinforia Sanatorium. Enoy!

Demo version - OLD

Episode 1 version - NEW

Hope you like them!
Old September 25th, 2015 (1:00 PM).

Hi there guys! Today we bring you a new screenshot of the 32x32 tiles we are currently making for the first area of the game, the Sinforia Sanatorium! As you may have already seen from the video, his place is quite unique, being all abandoned and such, and that's why it wasn't easy to do, but we're almost done!

Featuring the male main character of the game, whose default name is Hector! He was done by Vale and he will be fully customizable laster in the story! What do you think? Leave us a comment? Are you interested in joining the team? Message me!
Old September 25th, 2015 (10:42 PM). Edited September 26th, 2015 by vzk.

The game seems... Waw.
Amazing work, we just need the english version now :D
Keep it up !

EDIT: I love it i had big troubles against Akumu and Lucretius, especially Lucretius because i've the water poké and each damage took me 40% hp.

http://imgur.com/UiMJONt[

http://imgur.com/Q7kxWP3

http://imgur.com/IdINjrm

And then i had to rematch him because i clicked too fast on the dialogs, i didn't saved the "password"

http://imgur.com/pl1lOX4

http://imgur.com/Yalpm3m

http://imgur.com/ZGaGSuP

Voila, it took me nearly 3h to finish the demo without training my poké, i wanted the hard way, same level as opponent.

http://imgur.com/xStaZd1
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links