• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once again, the original Sweetie, has returned!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Heya sweeties! =D I'm back after my month and a half of being missing (stupid 17+ hours of college classes. ><; ). I've been bombarded with projects and studying that I barely had anytime to go goof off. I've been keeping up with the latest Nintendo news and events, but that's about it.

Well sweeties, I've gotta a lot of catching up to do here, and with my games, and hacks. *Huggles everyone.* It's good to be back. ^^ Now the only problem, does anybody remember me? XD

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, you have no idea how much I missed you sweetie.

Welcome back <3

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
OMG! Are you being serious? Another one of our darling ex-emulation mods has returned! First Thrace and now you! PC just keeps getting better and better :P

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
I remember you from my lurking. XD; You used to be s-mod?

Welcome back, Jeremy! Hope you stay longer then before~.

-MetalGardevoir

Years
I couldn't forget you, Jeremy! ;~;

Glad to see you're free. Again. XD Make sure to have fun and stuff, okay?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
omfgjeremyifreakingloveyou. ; ;

I mean.. Welcome back! 8D

xD Seriously. This place just isn't the same without seeing that Sky Blue font around.

Back