Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Questions & Feedback

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Questions & Feedback This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old September 21st, 2004 (10:51 AM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Hey Guys. I've been having problems with the spoiler tag recently. It's really irritating, and i've given up on using them recently >< When i try and use one i can only use a certain number of text, or it won't let you click on it. My sig is not almost the maximum number of figuires when i try the spoiler tag, and i haven't got a huge amount of text on it so it should be fine. I'm not going over the limits. What i don't understand is why i can only have like 5 words or it won't work x.x;; Is there a limit to the text on a tag or something? Cause these days i can't even have 2 lines without it not working. Please help.

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old September 21st, 2004 (10:59 AM).
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
Did you hit enter inside the spoiler? Because that makes them not work right.

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old September 21st, 2004 (11:03 AM).
Togepi4eva
^_^

Send a message via AIM to Togepi4eva Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Togepi4eva
Mine isn't working either. I had pressed enter in it but fixed that once Toto told me that would make it not work and it's still doesn't work.

DeviantArt LiveJournal

Pokemon Southern Islands

Come to #BP on the irc.razorville.co.uk server.
Old September 21st, 2004 (11:39 AM).
aRedMoon
Wait for me outside the lines
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
Can ya guys post the code you try to use?

june 10, 2003 = registered at old pc
march 24, 2004 = registered at new pc
june, 2004 = modded ;;; august, 2004 = quit/fired (point of debate)
december, 2004 = banned ;;; december 2, 2005 = unbanned
june 10, 2008 = omg... five years!
june 10, 2012 = countdown to nine years on pc...
Old September 21st, 2004 (11:48 AM).
Togepi4eva
^_^

Send a message via AIM to Togepi4eva Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Togepi4eva
I would but I already took it out of my sig. So I guess I don't really need help anymore.

DeviantArt LiveJournal

Pokemon Southern Islands

Old September 21st, 2004 (11:50 AM).
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Be sure you aren’t using apostrophes. There’s a way to use them, but for the purpose of debugging your tags to begin with, make sure there are non present.
Old September 21st, 2004 (11:55 AM).
Togepi4eva
^_^

I didn't have apostrophes but I did have commas, colons, and semicolons. Would any of those mess it up?

DeviantArt LiveJournal

Pokemon Southern Islands

Old September 21st, 2004 (12:23 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
w00t. Thanks for all the help guys!
After trying the advice Kairi gave me, and not using any apostrophes my spoiler tag worked. It should work from now on. Problem solved for me!

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old September 21st, 2004 (12:47 PM).
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Togepi—why don’t you try it again, and if it doesn’t work post exactly what you’re putting between the tags here?
Old September 21st, 2004 (03:06 PM).
aRedMoon
Wait for me outside the lines
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
You can put apostrophes, just put a \ before it.
[*spoiler=Blah]Blah this isn\'t very interesting.[/spoiler]

june 10, 2003 = registered at old pc
march 24, 2004 = registered at new pc
june, 2004 = modded ;;; august, 2004 = quit/fired (point of debate)
december, 2004 = banned ;;; december 2, 2005 = unbanned
june 10, 2008 = omg... five years!
june 10, 2012 = countdown to nine years on pc...
Old September 21st, 2004 (03:43 PM).
Togepi4eva
^_^

Quote originally posted by Kairi:
Togepiwhy dont you try it again, and if it doesnt work post exactly what youre putting between the tags here?
Well I basically had my friends list, my twin, and who I'm paired up with in it. But I like the glowing twin and pair up thing better so I just stuck the buddy list to how it was before.

DeviantArt LiveJournal

Pokemon Southern Islands

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links