Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room
Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 6th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Team's name is: Team, Delta.
This is a hack of: Pokémon Red Fire version [BPRE]
Following this, the name of the hack is Pokémon exDelta Species.
and finally, the overall completion is (roughly around): 4.5 % done.

Thanks for taking a look at this thread.

As of right now, my hack is slowly progressing, but it's getting there. Mainly, I've been working on completely rebuilding the games mechanics, so, I just need other people to work on some of the other aspects I can't cover. Or can cover, but am too busy to right now due to some set backs, or other things relating to them.

Below this you can find a list of all the opening(s) for the team. The thread is here, if you want an idea of the project you'll be working on; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192470.

Team Opening(s) / Help;

Spriter
(possibly more than one),
Spriter for OWs (possibly more than one),
Advanced Scripter (seems like everyone needs at least one of these),
another basic Scripter (I can only do very little),
a Mapper / inserter (again, possibly more than one),
Story-Line Director (Just someone to help look over my ideas, throw thoughts back and forth with),
And, finally,
the Beta-Testers.

If you would like one of the slots posted above please fill out the form below, exactly as it's shown, and PM it to me or post it here (this thread, or the original's in the scrap box). Thank you.

Position:
//Job title interested in
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here.
Time(s) Available for work:
//Self explanatory
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other.
Only the most qualified for each position will take the position.

Lastly,
I'd like to thank you again for at least taking a look at this.

Update; if you don't want to join the team, but still want to support - then please do so by wearing this tag in your sig.

HTML Code:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!

Last edited by Pogeygothaxed; September 29th, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
  #2    
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM
DestinyBender's Avatar
DestinyBender
Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Currently playing Pokémon Brown.
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DestinyBender
Haha, first post :D Can I please be a Beta Tester?

~DB
Love you <3


PC Family
Misty-loving sis
Evil, evil, brother
Rock-loving cousin
Uncle, King of Mafia-ness
Beauty Pair

Looking for pair -hinthint-

Also, a rival. Anyone?

Quotes from movies:
Superhero Movie
The House Bunny
  #3    
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:53 PM
lazinicki's Avatar
lazinicki
Spriter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Nature: Jolly
can i be a Beta Tester PLease
  #4    
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
There's a form. Please fill it out before requesting the positions...

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #5    
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:30 AM
lazinicki's Avatar
lazinicki
Spriter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Nature: Jolly
Position:
Beta Tester
History:
Ive MAde HAcks
References:
Just Myself
Time(s) Available for work:
3Pm-8PM weekdays, 10AM-11PM weekends
Part time, Full time:
part
Contact information:
[email protected]
  #6    
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Integra Hellsing's Avatar
Integra Hellsing
The Convention of Twelve
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Nature: Quiet
Position:
I am interested taking participation as a Storyline Director or Mapper or as a Scripter.

History:
I have been writing lores the last year for some custom made games, also I have been writing 3-4 books (fantasy) that I haven't finished yet. (2 in Italian and 1 in English). I have been manipulating Pokemon ROMs the last years, however I haven't released anything officially, any work I did was just for me or my friends, however I am capable of doing a good hacking when it comes as in Maps and Scripts (I do still have a few problems in scripting, however I am capable of)

For further information, please contact me via PM.

References:
-


Time(s) Available for work:
I cannot define any times without meeting the team and understanding the project fully.


Part time, Full time:
From 1 to 3 hours in daily days, Weekends from 3 to 6.


Contact information:
Contact me via PM, and I'll give out my email personally. I won't post it here to avoid any sort of Bot or Search Engine to find it.
  #7    
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:35 AM
pokemonkiller's Avatar
pokemonkiller
Scripter/Programmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: united states
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Position:
//Job title interested in: scripter basic or advanced lol
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. i have none as i have not been on a team yet.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. None
Time(s) Available for work:
//Self explanatory pretty much all the time im always on doing scripts
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory mostly from about 9am- 12pm
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other. [email protected]
I love to script!!!!
yup yup, i am'a scriptin'
Spoiler:
My Script creator program! (5 pix)
  #8    
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazinicki View Post
Position:
Beta Tester
History:
Ive MAde HAcks
References:
Just Myself
Time(s) Available for work:
3Pm-8PM weekdays, 10AM-11PM weekends
Part time, Full time:
part
Contact information:
[email protected]
Thanks for your interest, but could you link back to the other hack(s) mentioned? Also, when you Beta Test. How do you do it? Do you just play it normally, as a run through, or do you do extensive things like check each tile, etc? I'll let you know depending on how you answer the questions above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra Hellsing View Post
Position:
I am interested taking participation as a Storyline Director or Mapper or as a Scripter.

History:
I have been writing lores the last year for some custom made games, also I have been writing 3-4 books (fantasy) that I haven't finished yet. (2 in Italian and 1 in English). I have been manipulating Pokemon ROMs the last years, however I haven't released anything officially, any work I did was just for me or my friends, however I am capable of doing a good hacking when it comes as in Maps and Scripts (I do still have a few problems in scripting, however I am capable of)

For further information, please contact me via PM.

References:
-


Time(s) Available for work:
I cannot define any times without meeting the team and understanding the project fully.


Part time, Full time:
From 1 to 3 hours in daily days, Weekends from 3 to 6.


Contact information:
Contact me via PM, and I'll give out my email personally. I won't post it here to avoid any sort of Bot or Search Engine to find it.
'

Ha, you sound a little paranoid. But that's not always a bad thing. I have to say that is the most impressive application filled out so far, so there's not a slight change of me over looking this. The only thing I have to ask for, if you wanna be a mapper, then one or two, just to show off your capabilities of that. As far as the Story-Line Director, goes, though, I'm sure you're the best for the position right now and you got it. Congrats, and welcome to the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonkiller View Post
Position:
//Job title interested in: scripter basic or advanced lol
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. i have none as i have not been on a team yet.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. None
Time(s) Available for work:
//Self explanatory pretty much all the time im always on doing scripts
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory mostly from about 9am- 12pm
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other. [email protected]
This looks good, but could you post a script sample? Some code? Thanks for the offer, I might accept you depending on your reply.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!

Last edited by Pogeygothaxed; September 8th, 2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #9    
Old September 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazinicki View Post
I check Everything and here's my most recent one its Beta 1 and there are some mistakes but The New Mapper is Fixing them.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Pokemon Blazing Garnet .gba
You could get banned for linking to the actual ROM. Next time, just upload the .ips, okay? I'm looking over it right now, by the way.

As far as this goes, and you were applying for Beta testing? I can't accept you. Put bluntly, the first map looked horrible. There's tile errors and movement permissions that wrong, as well, everywhere. How could you Beta test and tell me if there's problems - if there are problems in this one everywhere, and none of them are fixed?

I'd like to say "thank you" to everyone who has at least looked at this Team thread, even if you didn't apply. I'm looking for a mapper more than anything. If you think you can map some-what decently, and would like to be apart of this hack. Apart of this team.* Then submit a map, and we'll see where it goes from there. Due to our high standards, we can't accept too many mappers, and only the most qualified will get the position. But, that's not stopping you from at least trying!

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!

Last edited by Pogeygothaxed; September 9th, 2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #10    
Old September 10th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Spherical Ice's Avatar
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
\\ P o s i t i o n
--> Spriter, Mapper

\\ H i s t o r y
--> For Spriting, see my sprite thread, Spherical Sprites (link in signature). Please don't judge my mappping from posts in the Rating thread. I've improved since. I've been spriting since I was seven, and I'm eleven (that four years). As for mapping, not that experienced, but I have made some (unsaved) play-around routes and towns.

\\ W o r k...E x a m p l e s
--> Well, check my sprite thread for some of my sprites. Don't fret, I can do OWs, but have none to display. As for maps... Well, I don't have one as of now. I'll come up with one soon, though!

\\ A v a i l a b i l i t y
--> Mostly weekends, though weekday evenings. That's all in British time, by the way. I can't see why I can't be full time during those times, either. =D

\\ C o n t a c t...I n f o
My hotmail account is '[email protected]'.

I'd love to get a place!
  #11    
Old September 10th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
\\ P o s i t i o n
--> Spriter, Mapper

\\ H i s t o r y
--> For Spriting, see my sprite thread, Spherical Sprites (link in signature). Please don't judge my mappping from posts in the Rating thread. I've improved since. I've been spriting since I was seven, and I'm eleven (that four years). As for mapping, not that experienced, but I have made some (unsaved) play-around routes and towns.

\\ W o r k...E x a m p l e s
--> Well, check my sprite thread for some of my sprites. Don't fret, I can do OWs, but have none to display. As for maps... Well, I don't have one as of now. I'll come up with one soon, though!

\\ A v a i l a b i l i t y
--> Mostly weekends, though weekday evenings. That's all in British time, by the way. I can't see why I can't be full time during those times, either. =D

\\ C o n t a c t...I n f o
My hotmail account is '[email protected]'.

I'd love to get a place!
The thread was one of the better that I have seen. Which is always a good thing. Most of it looked good, other weird, but mostly good. I'm glad I finally have a serious spriter applying, but, due to the nature - I have to ask if I can give sort of a 'test' before I can hand you the full position on the team. All you have to do is pick a name from the PokéDex, and sprite it. You can do a repose, but try to keep it in the same style pallet - wise as the other sprites on the page. Have fun with it, there's no rush. Just post back whenever you get it finished and I will let you know. Thanks for your interest, I really hope to hear from you soon, Spherical Ice.

edit: There should be enough references on the Delta Species thread - Scrapbox, but if there's not, then I can give you more.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #12    
Old September 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Spherical Ice's Avatar
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
So you need a scratch which is then retyped?

Or just a scratch?

Or just a retype?

I'm gonna do Quilava, nevertheless.

Oh, no need to say the whoe name. Just say SI or Ice.
  #13    
Old September 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
So you need a scratch which is then retyped?

Or just a scratch?

Or just a retype?

I'm gonna do Quilava, nevertheless.

Oh, no need to say the whoe name. Just say SI or Ice.
Whichever you think you can do best. It's just to see how you would do on the job in this team. And okay, 'Ice.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #14    
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:38 PM
JasonX3333's Avatar
JasonX3333
Im accepting all wi-fi battles
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brooklyn
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to JasonX3333 Send a message via Skype™ to JasonX3333
Position:
basic scripting novice OW and mapping pokemon editing
History:
//Proof of work, sshots(s), etc.creen at bottom thumb nails and contacts rar is my map open with emerald rom
References:
i made my own but never relased it
Time(s) Available for work:
3-5pm for sure and maybe some later hours as well
Part time, Full time:
full time
Contact information:
email [email protected] or [email protected] and myspace and aim myspace find me using my email [email protected] and on aim my name is [email protected]

hope i get the job
  #15    
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM
JasonX3333's Avatar
JasonX3333
Im accepting all wi-fi battles
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brooklyn
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to JasonX3333 Send a message via Skype™ to JasonX3333
i can story line direct as well i have a very open mind
  #16    
Old September 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonX3333 View Post
Position:
basic scripting novice OW and mapping pokemon editing
History:
//Proof of work, sshots(s), etc.creen at bottom thumb nails and contacts rar is my map open with emerald rom
References:
i made my own but never relased it
Time(s) Available for work:
3-5pm for sure and maybe some later hours as well
Part time, Full time:
full time
Contact information:
email [email protected] or [email protected] and myspace and aim myspace find me using my email [email protected] and on aim my name is [email protected]

hope i get the job
The map you gave me was very.."empty". There were some tile errors, and the scripting screen shots only show a text-box and dialog...as far as the OW spiriting goes, all I can see is a recolor from red to blue...? I'm sorry, but I can't accept you on to the team with this. I think you should keep working on your skill(s), and then maybe reapply, then.

exDelta has updated! (Check official thread in the scrap box) This hack is growing, so now is the time to apply for the positions if you're interested in working on this project!

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!

Last edited by Pogeygothaxed; September 11th, 2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #17    
Old September 11th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Spherical Ice's Avatar
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice

I hate this. It's too small, etc.

Oh, and here's the map:
Spoiler:
  #18    
Old September 11th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post

I hate this. It's too small, etc.

Oh, and here's the map:
Spoiler:
Whoa, from scratch? How could I turn you down? You got the job as far as spriting goes. ^___^ Congrats. As for the map, that looks good, too. But I think I wanna have you work more on the sprites since that seems to be your strongest point. Unless, of course, you want to map, then by all means you're free to do that as well.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #19    
Old September 11th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Spherical Ice's Avatar
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogeygothaxed View Post
Whoa, from scratch? How could I turn you down? You got the job as far as spriting goes. ^___^ Congrats. As for the map, that looks good, too. But I think I wanna have you work more on the sprites since that seems to be your strongest point. Unless, of course, you want to map, then by all means you're free to do that as well.
I did technically scratch it, but I based the whole pose on it's HG/SS artwork.

So... Glad I got the job, though!
  #20    
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
I did technically scratch it, but I based the whole pose on it's HG/SS artwork.

So... Glad I got the job, though!
I'd like to see it retyped. Think you can make it Psychic-y? First assignment.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #21    
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Spherical Ice's Avatar
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Sorry, but that Quilava sprite + Psychic = fail.

It turned out ess haytch one tea.

Honestly, the pose sucks, and everything... for Psychic.
  #22    
Old September 11th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
Sorry, but that Quilava sprite + Psychic = fail.

It turned out ess haytch one tea.

Honestly, the pose sucks, and everything... for Psychic.
...Ugh, okay? Well...how am I supposed to use the sprites, then...? So, you're just going to take a day to make a "suck" pose, and then give it to me - without it fitting in the game. o_o

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #23    
Old September 11th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Spherical Ice's Avatar
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogeygothaxed View Post
...Ugh, okay? Well...how am I supposed to use the sprites, then...? So, you're just going to take a day to make a "suck" pose, and then give it to me - without it fitting in the game. o_o
Well, I could recolour it Purple, close it's eyes and give it a glow.... I guess.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about the fact that I'd have to eventually retype it. -facepalm- Sorry for the inconvinience...
  #24    
Old September 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
Well, I could recolour it Purple, close it's eyes and give it a glow.... I guess.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about the fact that I'd have to eventually retype it. -facepalm- Sorry for the inconvinience...
It is not a problem. I was a little frustrated at the time, and I didn't know what to do with it among other things. If you still want the job, though, in the future...you will have to do these things, okay? Sorry if I seem uptight, or something. Serious Pokemon, but yes. It kind of needs to be that way. Thanks for taking the time to sprite it. But, please fix it or revoke your application...

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
  #25    
Old September 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Still have positions open for a mapper and another scripter. Anyone up for it?

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...taspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:19 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.