Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page PokéOps! OOC Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2009 (10:33 PM).
Lord of the Underworld
Platinum Tier

Nature: Naive
I'm sorry to announce, but drunk has just told me that he's leaving. He has his personal reasons for it and I don't blame him.

Once again, there's a spot open.

Credit for the awesome banner goes to Jordan !
Spoiler:

Family:Unruly niece Misty4Life The niece spending most of her time taking apart time machines in the basement- Latiace Zombie Nephew- iwuzhere9 Nephew with awesome views- Pokemon is awesome Splitted niece- SilverStilleto The nephew inheriting the mysterious grandfather clock concealing the map pointing to my treasure- AllTimeLow1 The nephew always breaking the vases in my mansion- Destiny Bender Nephew i used to follow to school before going to the black market- xXI JOE IXx The nephew borrowing the books in my library for annoyingly extended periods of time- Code_Green Niece with good taste- PechaPoffin

Rival : Seadiga the Staraptor
Old May 27th, 2009 (04:17 AM).
a change in your demeanour.

Nature: Quiet
Or we could go with who is already here! i want to contune in a forward setting.
Where there is Rage, I shall show its course...

I am the Gaurdian...
Look, I like RPing... unfourtuneatly I only look at the best, and maybe I join them... but also it seams that most of them DIE... come get me if you want me to join... I am a good RPer if you want me in.
Old May 27th, 2009 (11:03 PM).
Lord of the Underworld
Platinum Tier

Just to inform you, dragonqueen0210 has also dropped out...

I'm kinda intimidated, so the rest of you guys, please saty active!

Spoiler:

Family:Unruly niece Misty4Life The niece spending most of her time taking apart time machines in the basement- Latiace Zombie Nephew- iwuzhere9 Nephew with awesome views- Pokemon is awesome Splitted niece- SilverStilleto The nephew inheriting the mysterious grandfather clock concealing the map pointing to my treasure- AllTimeLow1 The nephew always breaking the vases in my mansion- Destiny Bender Nephew i used to follow to school before going to the black market- xXI JOE IXx The nephew borrowing the books in my library for annoyingly extended periods of time- Code_Green Niece with good taste- PechaPoffin

Old May 28th, 2009 (07:43 AM).
a change in your demeanour.

Nature: Quiet
I am still here. And i will see this thing through.
Where there is Rage, I shall show its course...

I am the Gaurdian...
Look, I like RPing... unfourtuneatly I only look at the best, and maybe I join them... but also it seams that most of them DIE... come get me if you want me to join... I am a good RPer if you want me in.
Old May 30th, 2009 (12:53 PM).
Lord of the Underworld
Platinum Tier

Sigh... I wonder where everyone are?

Spoiler:

Old May 31st, 2009 (07:37 PM).

i'm still in its just me net has been giving me problems...

Vorteld, think you can post a list of who is still participating... or appears to be participating...

side note: if people keep ditching i say we ask admin to clean up the thread and restart this RP...
Old June 4th, 2009 (08:12 AM). Edited June 5th, 2009 by Vorteld.
Lord of the Underworld
Platinum Tier

Ok, how many of you have the will and the time to carry on with this RP?

For a start, me!

If only three people or less has shown their interest within a week, we'll shut it down.

I don't want to lead an inactive RP

Spoiler:

Old June 8th, 2009 (08:17 PM).

yea... this RP is screwed... i believe we only have 2 norm players and you vorteld...
Old June 11th, 2009 (01:07 AM).
Lord of the Underworld
Platinum Tier

Sorry, but since only SuneShuken has showed interested in continuing with PokéOps, it is hereby shut down. Closed. I will have Alter Ego remove it. Same goes for this thread.

Sorry, guys. I'm really sorry. But I don't wanna lead an RP no one posts in. Sorry.

I'll soon create a new RP and see if it has any more success. I wish you the best of luck on youor RP adventures!

Spoiler:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links