The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 6th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Clover Cat
Child of Gold and Crystal

Nature: Relaxed
What's your favourite Keyblade?

I haven't played KH in a while, so I'm not really sure but...Oathkeeper and Oblivion, I think. Oh, and the nature one that you get in the Lion King area in KH2. I really liked that one, for some reason.
Old June 7th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Nature: Naughty
I have a request to make of any Fan Club members. I need ideas for banners for this club. I suppose I could stick with the cards, but I want to do something different than with the FF & MegaMan FC Banners. I was thinking of making them look like the circular HP/MP bars with a characters face in the middle. If anyone thinks that they can find a nice template of those for me, I'd appreciate it. I haven't had look with finding it yet.

Birth by Sleep reference in 358/2 Days, extreme spoiler for 358/2 Days.
Spoiler:
Xion turns into Ven to fight Xigbar. It certainly surprised me!

Old June 7th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

Nature: Bold
0_0 are u serious crys? u made a KH fan club and DIDNT TELL ME???

now im going to go cry in my corner ;_; lol jk of course i will obviously join

What's your favorite Keyblade[s]?
i really like the Roxas' keyblade that u obtain in Final Mix i forget what it's actually called though. it was that grey thing with the nobody symbol on it. if i remember correctly anyway lol. otherwise the KH1 ultima weapon.

EDIT: if u need banners for KH i got some on my computer. i can always just modify them some for the FC.

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 7th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

I guess I tricked myself into thinking you were already a member.

I found some nice sprites for potential banners from 358/2 Days.
Minor Character Spoilers
Spoiler:

~Member List Updated~

Old June 7th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

lol thank you

those are pretty stuff where'd u find em? ill try making some banners and stuff tomorrow (since it is pretty late now )

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 7th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallander View Post
lol thank you

those are pretty stuff where'd u find em? ill try making some banners and stuff tomorrow (since it is pretty late now )
I found them on the Spriter's Resource forums. I guess the rom for 358/2 Days came earlier than they thought and they making preparations for it to have a section.

Old June 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

huh ill have to check that out (after i mod my emulator some its runnin kinda crappy )

so far the graphic quality for the Days game didnt look too great except for the cutscenes PS2 quality of course xD

btw to everyone in the club i made a support banner for this club its in my sig if crystal doesnt post it

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Quote:
huh ill have to check that out (after i mod my emulator some its runnin kinda crappy )

so far the graphic quality for the Days game didnt look too great except for the cutscenes PS2 quality of course xD

btw to everyone in the club i made a support banner for this club its in my sig if crystal doesnt post it
Don't worry I'll post it. Could you give me the code for it?

Old June 7th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

umm. i really dont know the code lol i usually just copy and paste the image its alot simpler than messing with a code especially since sometimes codes dont work but u can always rely on the good ol' copy and paste routine :D

then u can just insert a hyperlink for this page later thats why my userbar brings u right here (well actually to the first page but..yeah lol)

EDIT: y'know i also just noticed by looking at ur sig crys, but xion and roxas seem to have the same sprite except for the hair lol.

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 7th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Quote:
y'know i also just noticed by looking at ur sig crys, but xion and roxas seem to have the same sprite except for the hair lol.
Theres a reason behind that, but its a spoiler. Its more like Kairi's though.

Old June 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

well that would kinda make sense since for example roxas is TECHNICALLY a combined nobody of sora AND kairi, as is namine

trumped ur trivia lolz. ill probably look up the xion thing tomorrow

btw i had a good idea for a banner im going to make for this club:
im gonna do something with all the symbols (nobody, heart, crown, and maybe key) like maybe make a crest type thing with text or something idk but its gonna look awesome :D

also dont let me forget to post the banners i made of genesis and angeal for the FF club thread
ive had em done for awhile but forgot to post them xD

EDIT: i looked up that xion thing and wow thats pretty interesting lol
also here's another banner i just made (another simple one using the different symbols)

let me know what you think

ok heres another one. i think this would have to be for either u (club owner banner) or just the one on the first post first page:

im kinda proud of this one actually im startin to get used to using the GIMP program
again, let me know what u think

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Last edited by Vallander; June 8th, 2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old June 8th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

I've added Vallandar's Roxas Banner to a list under the nonexistance main banners, IE: The ones I'll make, under the list heading "Vallandar's Banners".

Old June 8th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Cold Fusion
When you laugh, you gain luck.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cold Fusion
I'd though I'd tell you that my username has changed from x_xcrissy to Eye Of The Storm. ;D

Ooo, lovely sprites. 8D

livejournal icons; theme SHINee's Onew
Old June 8th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-Walters View Post
I've added Vallandar's Roxas Banner to a list under the nonexistance main banners, IE: The ones I'll make, under the list heading "Vallandar's Banners".
soo....do u not like the other two i posted before this post? jus lookin for some feedback so i know how to make them for u before wasting a bunch of time with even more jus to throw them away lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Of The Storm View Post
I'd though I'd tell you that my username has changed from x_xcrissy to Eye Of The Storm. ;D

Ooo, lovely sprites. 8D
no one cares crissy go away >:0

jk lolz luv ya crissy xD

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 9th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Quote:
soo....do u not like the other two i posted before this post? jus lookin for some feedback so i know how to make them for u before wasting a bunch of time with even more jus to throw them away lol.
I like 'em just fine..I just didn't notice them before posting. I've added them to your list.

Old June 9th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

k thanx ill get started today on making ur owner and my co-owner banners

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 9th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Quote:
k thanx ill get started today on making ur owner and my co-owner banners
Speaking of which.

To all members of the Kingdom Hearts FanClub, Vallander is now the club's Co-Owner.

Old June 9th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

woot! lolz so i think its probably time for a new topic:

Aside from the keyblade, who in KH do u think had the most interesting weapon?
i personally like axel's chakrams and xigbar's guns. the chakrams are in my opinion really cool weapons that hardly any games use anymore and xigbar's guns are just flat out awesome lol they remind me of the needler in Halo xD

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 10th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Zexion and his book from re:Chain of Memories & KHII:Final Mix. It could copy your weapon and allow him to trap you in its pages.

According to an interview between Takashi Arakawa and Yoshinori Kitase (director, writer, and producer) with a German gaming site, Kitase stated that a sequel would be ‘very interesting’, and might even include Kingdom Heartscharacters, although it would still have to be discussed with Disney. This may mean that we'll get to see Sora, as well as a possible villian, most likely Riku, Ansem, or Xemnas, facing off against the original Cloud, Squall, & Tidus as opposed to the KH incarnations of them. I can see Sora confusing them for his worlds' versions of them, such as Sora calling Squall "Leon". If they plan to do this, I hope Disney okays it.

I could see it working like this.
Main Costume: Kingdom Hearts II
Alternate Costume: Kingdom Hearts
Main Weapon: Kingdom Key
EX Mode: Final Form (OathKeeper & Oblivion [to reference Roxas], although it could be both the KHI & II Ultima Weapons)
EX Mode Limit Break: Trinity Limit
Crystal: Heart or Gummi Block (They're all I could think of for something important that's crystal-like in KH)
Exclusive Weapons*: Kingdom Key, Star Seeker, Bond of Flame, Two Across (Take out Star Seeker and Bond of Flame and add Oathkeeper & Oblivion after Two Across if the Ultima Weapons are used for the EX Mode)

I think Riku would be the Chaos side Villian for Kingdom Hearts because he thought, through most of the series, that he belonged in the dark, much like Golbex.
Main Weapon: The Way to Dawn (KHII), Soul Eater (KHI)
EX Mode: Dark Riku
EX Mode Limit Break: Dark Barrage
Exclusive Weapons: The Way to Dawn, Oblivion, Dark Keyblade (from KHI), Darkside (Mickey's Keyblade)

*Take note that the equipable weaponry in Dissidia is only that weapon in its name alone, the weapon appearance will stay the same, unless in EX Mode for some characters, where it will may change into their Ultimate Weapons, I didn't give Sora his Ultima in this because the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion are important to the series.

Last edited by Crystal-Heart; June 10th, 2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old June 10th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Akeraz
Winning is Magic

Nature: Calm
Aside from the keyblade, who in KH do you think had the most interesting weapon?
For me, personally, I thought Saix's Claymores were pretty awesome. They had a cool design, and everything.
A close second is Demyx's Sitar.

"It's like I'm watching you fly through a window"
Old June 10th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-Walters View Post
Zexion and his book from re:Chain of Memories & KHII:Final Mix. It could copy your weapon and allow him to trap you in its pages.

According to an interview between Takashi Arakawa and Yoshinori Kitase (director, writer, and producer) with a German gaming site, Kitase stated that a sequel would be ‘very interesting’, and might even include Kingdom Heartscharacters, although it would still have to be discussed with Disney. This may mean that we'll get to see Sora, as well as a possible villian, most likely Riku, Ansem, or Xemnas, facing off against the original Cloud, Squall, & Tidus as opposed to the KH incarnations of them. I can see Sora confusing them for his worlds' versions of them, such as Sora calling Squall "Leon". If they plan to do this, I hope Disney okays it.

I could see it working like this.
Main Weapon: Kingdom Key
EX Mode: Final Form (OathKeeper & Oblivion [to reference Roxas], although it could be both the KHI & II Ultima Weapons)
EX Mode Limit Break: Trinity Limit
Crystal: Heart or Gummi Block (They're all I could think of for something important that's crystal-like in KH)
Exclusive Weapons*: Kingdom Key, Star Seeker, Bond of Flame, Two Across (Take out Star Seeker and Bond of Flame and add Oathkeeper & Oblivion after Two Across if the Ultima Weapons are used for the EX Mode)

I think Riku would be the Chaos side Villian for Kingdom Hearts because he thought, through most of the series, that he belonged in the dark, much like Golbex.
Main Weapon: The Way to Dawn (KHII), Soul Eater (KHI)
EX Mode: Dark Riku
EX Mode Limit Break: Dark Barrage
Exclusive Weapons: The Way to Dawn, Oblivion, Dark Keyblade (from KHI), Darkside (Mickey's Keyblade)

*Take note that the equipable weaponry in Dissidia is only that weapon in its name alone, the weapon appearance will stay the same, unless in EX Mode for some characters, where it will may change into their Ultimate Weapons, I didn't give Sora his Ultima in this because the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion are important to the series.
a sequel? u mean for dissidia? including KH! that would be awesome
instead of riku being a villain though, i think it more likely they would put xehanorts heartless or nobody.
then for sora's limit break it could be his joint attack with riku "eternal session". that would be awesome either way though. i suppose he could work as a chaos side villain if there was something beneficial to him (remember he only turned to the dark to save kairi and then sora)

EDIT: also i think if riku were to have an alternate costume, it would probably be his organization-style robes with the bandage over his eyes. since making him younger as an alternate costume would be kinda weird lol (time machine!!)
also sora's alternate if it was the original clothes, it would probably be the same sprite as KH2 just with his "limit" drive form which it was called in Final Mix.

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 10th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Vindicated
Really?

Yeah I will join.

Favorite Character: (Can't believe no one likes them...) Namine and Donald for sure.
Old June 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Quote:
a sequel? u mean for dissidia? including KH! that would be awesome
instead of riku being a villain though, i think it more likely they would put xehanorts heartless or nobody.
then for sora's limit break it could be his joint attack with riku "eternal session". that would be awesome either way though. i suppose he could work as a chaos side villain if there was something beneficial to him (remember he only turned to the dark to save kairi and then sora)

EDIT: also i think if riku were to have an alternate costume, it would probably be his organization-style robes with the bandage over his eyes. since making him younger as an alternate costume would be kinda weird lol (time machine!!)
also sora's alternate if it was the original clothes, it would probably be the same sprite as KH2 just with his "limit" drive form which it was called in Final Mix.
Sadly, I don't think they'd include a character model for Riku if it was only for "Session".
I know he only turned to the dark to save Kairi and Sora, but you have to remember what he thought during the series, he thought that he didn't belong in the Light anymore, just like the reason that Golbez, who is good by the end of FFIV, joined the side of Chaos. He could also be like Jecht, a Warrior of Chaos who is really on Cosmos' side. For all we know, they could pull Sora & Riku into the war before the end of KHII. I do have to admit that Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas are also very possible.
It isn't too hard to change a model slightly. Sure, they'd be taller, but they could change the clothes and hair like they did when they included Cloud's AC costume. Remember that Alternate Costumes don't effect the story or canon, they're just for fun.

Old June 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Vallander
Close your eyes...

i know im jus thinkin about practicality i guess

EDIT: @Vindicated: ok ur in jus wait for crys to update the list.

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old June 10th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~

Yeah..sorry Vindicated, I meant to add you, but it slipped my mind (I can forget things in a seconds time). You're added now though.

~Member List Updated~

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links