Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy WZ Whac-A-Mole
Yes 5 62.50%
No 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:26 AM
ksykk
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
WZ Whac-A-Mole

Introduction
This is a computer java game that created by myself. It just like the normal whac-a-mole game.
And I use pokemon diglett as the mole in game because it's easily to find the diglett's picture and diglett is cute.

If you are interested to play, you can download from http://www.mediafire.com/?yatgqmzz4mt (360.52 KB)
Enjoy the game and sorry for my poor English.lol
Control
numberpad 1 to 9 or
7 8 9
u i o
j k l
for laptop user :D
You also can use mouse to control but... to me
it is very difficult to control using mouse.

Of course, to run this game your computer need to download Java Runtime Environment(JRE)
Game Features
  1. You can import other people highscore by got the .wzs file from your friends.
    The highscore list will choose 10 highest score from it.
  2. 4 level and 1 game mode
    • Level
      Beginner
      Easy
      Normal
      Hard
      The difference between level is the speed diglett run away
    • Game mode
      Anti miss mode
      This is a mode that you need to achieve 100% accuracy without miss.
      If you missed it, bonus mark will reset.
Gameplay Video

Banner

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179999"][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9228/banner2m.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited by ksykk; May 27th, 2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: edit banner
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:23 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
This is actually a pretty entertaining Idea lol. My thoughts however, you should make a series of mini games like this and put them all in one Game so it's like a little carnival of games. That's definitely something I'd play. Keep up the excellent work though. Hitting Digletts in the head seems like a funny thought.
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:08 AM
ksykk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post
This is actually a pretty entertaining Idea lol. My thoughts however, you should make a series of mini games like this and put them all in one Game so it's like a little carnival of games. That's definitely something I'd play. Keep up the excellent work though. Hitting Digletts in the head seems like a funny thought.
I still cannot make like what you have said because I just a beginner in Java. I can develop more mini games but not all in one.
But I will try to do that. Thanks for your comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroYahtzee View Post
Haha, this is pretty neat.
My only beef with it is that the controls are a bit strange.
You could always add on to it, like add a mode where you have to hit dugtrios, but you have to hit all 3 of them really fast to get the points...
You mean control on keyboard? I can add a feature to let users define their control. For the dugtrios mode, nice mode, I will try my best
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Tsukiyo
Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Tsukiyo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tsukiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukiyo
That image of Dugtrio in your banner was used in a Whack-a-Diglett game on Newgrounds.
I must say that your setup is much better than theirs, but the logo in the corner detracts from the overall appearance.

Last edited by Tsukiyo; May 27th, 2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:40 AM
ksykk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyo View Post
That image of Dugtrio in your banner was used in a Whack-a-Diglett game on Newgrounds.
I must say that your setup is much better than theirs, but the logo in the corner detracts from the overall appearance.
Actually all pictures I used came from google...
And I don't know this game before that..

Last edited by ksykk; May 27th, 2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Tsukiyo
Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Tsukiyo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tsukiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukiyo
I know that particular image came from Google, but it was definitely used in the aforementioned game.
I was just informing, not accusing...XP
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM
PokemonTrainer007
Beginning Trainer

U should make a lot of games like this but all diffrent. I could help you think up ideas. Like one good idea would be that you have to make a water pokemon( probably magicarp) swim through these rings. And like you could use the mouse to choose were you want it to go. Like not clicking for the mouse just like touch the mouse and it would move.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links