• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Josephine's Showcase

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Dude this is awesome, love the way you laid it out.

Navigation links don't work. And a few thumbnails aren't loading but awesome new gallery. xD

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
I love your work. Your photography especially popped out at me, since most of it is really up-close. In all, you can definitely be sure I'll be a customer of yours at Viewpoint.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I enjoy viewing your work. My resolution sucks, so that was why I didn't viewed your past galleries.

Yeah, I especially love your signature section. 8D

Wait, are you doing two signatures for JD, because there seems to be one for him already. Warplane

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Navigation links don't work. And a few thumbnails aren't loading but awesome new gallery. xD
Nav links are fixed now.

The reason some might not have loaded up is because they're not thumbnails at all. xD

I love your work. Your photography especially popped out at me, since most of it is really up-close. In all, you can definitely be sure I'll be a customer of yours at Viewpoint.
Ah, thanks. :]

Hopefully I should be getting a new camera soon I can go even closer. xD

I enjoy viewing your work. My resolution sucks, so that was why I didn't viewed your past galleries.

Yeah, I especially love your signature section. 8D

Wait, are you doing two signatures for JD, because there seems to be one for him already. Warplane
Yeah, I figured a lot of people couldn't view my work properly.

warplane.png was a previous request for -JD-, and currently outstanding requests were made in a different thread.

Some of these are really awesome, I was find http://www.jetrix.co.uk/pokecommunity/gallery/sigs/cassette.png very interesting.
I always liked that one, was kind of reluctant to change it from being my sig. :<

Dope.

Nice layout, man. You're so original.
We be pimpin, G.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I love the work and the photography very much! ^__^
Not to mention the layout of the thread.

My Graphic Design Teacher, Mr. Tucker, would've love to see your photographs.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Thanks for the comments. :]

Almost forgot to put my PoTW entry in here! :o
new.gif

This was quite strange to shoot. xD;;

I was basing this shot on a photo by Jana Eriksson, which you can see in a [iURL="showthread.php?p=4676945#sigs"]signature[/iURL] I made.

Thanks to Chris for being the model. ._.'

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
A new for for this weeks SoTW, and an oldie I left out.

This weeks SoTW theme was fantasy creatures, and so I went with the concept of retouched models for magazines etc. Suck it, Munna. xD

The Ursaring honey pot one was made when the username "Get out of my honey pot, Ursaring!" was around and I got bored.

Last edited:

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
More typewriter junk, I swear I'll post something more original soon. xD

mother_should_sig.png

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Nope, all the links work just fine; If you're having trouble seeing some it's just that they haven't loaded yet.

Here's this weeks SoTW entry from me:

nature.png

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
SOTW winner there...the competition is awful mind.

Your gallery is nicely laid out, but Opera hates it.

Then again..Opera seems to hate everything you do.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
Your work is incredible, and your thread layout/design is so unique <3 I love the textures on your tree photos, and the billboard sig you've made is so perfect-looking, showing how stocks and brushes and the whole shebang just isn't always necessary.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Thanks Rachel, kinda feels like the layout is stealing the show though. xD;;

I do appreciate criticism though guys, if you feel like I could have done something better then please do tell me.

Anyway, this one was done in about two hours today for the Handicap Battle between me and Ezzo.

juto_4.png

I also had a few other variants that didn't quite make the cut:

Spoiler:

Edit: Another one this week.

girl_grass_6.png

This is the first of me trying to get back into creating graphics more regularly, I wasn't too pleased with this though.

Also, a variant:

girl_grass_8.png

Last edited:
Back