Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old September 23rd, 2004 (02:15 PM).
mystic dragon
MITHOS IS #1!!! ^^

I hope this is alright to ask here because I want to know how to put cool words on the banner I made on microsoft paint you know like words with flames around them. well can someone please tell me how to do that 'cause'
i've made a awsome banner and don't know ho to do that!

Great friends with: Mithos
TOS FREAK TO THE HEAVENS!!
*holy lance = FAV ATTACK.*
*MITHOS = FAV MEMBER AND VIDEO GAME CHARACTER.
Old September 23rd, 2004 (04:15 PM).
Sawyer
���

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sawyer
well, you should get Photoshop and download some cool fonts... that's what i did...
Old September 23rd, 2004 (04:55 PM).
Haruka
Pokémon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Haruka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Haruka
Photoshop Elements do the same thing, and it's not very expensive than photoshop.

Omigosh, it's the return of Ashley... =o
Friend Codes
Pokemon Battle Revolution: 4381 9024 5685 (Alyssa)
Pokemon Diamond: 1718 9721 5525 (Hikari) (2 win, 2 loss)
Florafield City Gym* is now open!
Gym Statistics: 3 win, 3 loss
*Requires a registration at TCoD and also with the League.
Old September 24th, 2004 (04:47 AM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
See if you can get a program called Oriens GOLD, or another called the GIMP. They are both free and good, and you may be able to work out cool text on those.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old September 28th, 2004 (05:52 PM).
mystic dragon
MITHOS IS #1!!! ^^

Quote originally posted by Jedi_Amara:
See if you can get a program called Oriens GOLD, or another called the GIMP. They are both free and good, and you may be able to work out cool text on those.
ok so what do I got to to on the internet to get Oriens Gold or GIMP?
pl;ease tell me!

Great friends with: Mithos
TOS FREAK TO THE HEAVENS!!
*holy lance = FAV ATTACK.*
*MITHOS = FAV MEMBER AND VIDEO GAME CHARACTER.
Old September 29th, 2004 (04:28 AM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
http://www.oriens-solution.com/enhancer.asp That's Oriens.

http://www.gimp.org/ The GIMP.

Have fun.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links