• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new

Panikkay

Pshyeah.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Hi, my name is Panikkay
But I can just be called Panik...

Um...I like anime/manga: especially Naruto...

I don't really like Twilight but I don't hate it either...

As you can see, I'm not all that good at intros.

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
Haha. That was a pretty good intro, don't worry. Welcome to PC, etc, etc. Hope you have a good time! :D Just remember the rules, & all that~

Panikkay

Pshyeah.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Hey, thanks!

By the way! Thunder. Is that Basch from FFXII as your avatar?

(@Shirayuki: is that Near?)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2009
Welcome to PC, Panikkay, And I hope you have an exquisite time. Many great members of these forums had short intros, so you aren't alone.
(I had a long one. am I a bad person? XS)

If you like Naruto, there are very many people who like it too, so you can try to find some of them. Everyone here's very nice!
(And mad. We're all mad here. XD)

I personally love Twilight, but you can't stop people not liking it any more than you can stop the waves rolling in onto a pleasant beach...
(Or stopping the vampires from sucking your bloood.)

So, once more, welcome to PC. I have to ask a few questions, though;
1. What's your favourite type?
2. Do you like battling?
3. Am I irritating you?
(Forget that one, we all know I am.)

See you around then, Panik.

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
Years
Yo, great to have you at PC.

All you have to do is read the rules, stick to the rules, and not be a troll like me (obviously).

Enjoy the community =3

Back