The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2009, 04:33 PM
King!
better

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
That means...we both can have a part? If...our SU's are good enough....

I've been away today, I'll work on my Su!

EDIT:

Name: Jazmine Rose Torzela

Personality: Jazmine is a "forward-moving" person. She enjoys trying new things and exploring new places. She HATES cheating and will punish those who DO cheat. She is very afraid of heights and on the downside; Jazmine can be a little (Or a lot) impatient. She is caring to those she is close with, but when it comes to evil-doers, Jazmine will put her foot down. Jazmine is an encouraging friend, and a good sport when it comes to not only battling, but other games too. She isn't very strong, but she can run fast. Jazmine is friendly towards new people, and loves to help out in almost any situation. Though, Jazmine is a little insecure due to her parents being away for so long(See History). She enjoys watching battles, as well as being in them, but her main goal is becoming the top coordinator.

Appearance: Jazmine has dark brown hair that goes down to about her chest and curls at the end. Her head is a circle shape and she has deep blue eyes. Her nose is small and centered on her head. Her lips are a pink-red color and her skin is a tanned color. She stands 5’7” and weighs 128 pounds. She wears a yellow hoodie with a pink heart on it, and dark blue jeans that cover her black and white, worn-out, tennis shoes. She wears an orange, plain, t-shirt underneath the hoodie. Lastly, Jazmine has a yellow bag that she carries on her shoulder, with the same heart on it. Most of her height comes from her long legs, and she has long arms too. At formal occasions, Jazmine wears a yellow dress that goes down to her knees, and matching yellow shoes. As an alternative outfit, Jazmine will usually wear a yellow striped tang-top, with matching yellow pants. In the cold, Jazmine wears a yellow coat, with her usual jeans, and yellow snowboots.

History: When Jazmine was young, she lived in the Kanto region, a great place for her parents, Debbie and Todd, because they were researchers. One day, about a week before Jazmine was to leave on her journey through Kanto, her parents had to leave on a research trip, promising they'd be back in a week so that Jazmine could start her journey.

Jazmine was sent to live with her grandparents in Hoenn, for a week. After a week, Jazmine's parents didn't return. Jazmine waited for another month and her parents still never returned. Jazmine waited and waited, but her parents never came. Each day, her grandma told her to keep her head up and her parents would be back. Now, three and a half years later, Jazmine was about to take the journey of her life, befriending Pokémon and exploring new places. She travelled through Hoenn, raising Pokémon, and collecting ribbons, along with her main Pokémon partner, Pyu, a Pichu.

Along her journey, Pyu accidentally swallowed a chipped off piece of Everstone, making it so she could never evolve. Jazmine met a young boy named Sam, who shared her exact birth date—July 18th. She placed second in the Grand Festival, losing to her biggest rival, Peter, who had grown up in Littleroot with her.

She returned to her home in Littleroot, and for a couple of years, lived a quiet, boring life. Then one day, an invitation arrived. It was a gold envelope, marked with Jazmine's name, with a sticker with a picture of a dark blue star on it, closing the envelope. IN closed was a boat ticket to the region of Kanto, and a note-with no signature-marked, I'll see you there. Jazmine decided to take up the challenge, and arrived at Lilycove the next day, ready for a marvelous adventure......

Other: I have used Jazmine before, in Pikalover10’s great RP, New Hoenn. Unfortunately, we made it to Oldale town before we stopped. Jazmine is (my first) and favorite RP character. Although she REALLY met Sam(played by sasuneuchiha), and Peter in NH, and Pyu ACTUALLY swallowed the stone, most other things are exaggerated. Most of this is from the old SU, when Jazmine was 13, and I was a “un-advanced” (as if I’m “advanced" now. xD) RP’er. It was my first SU EVER. If you wish for more detail, please ask. Thank you!

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Chapter 3: Double Trouble!/ VS Plusle and Minun

As the two walked further down the path, they noticed the trees were starting to look black, almost as if a fire had occured. "Hmmm, Pyu, look!", Jazmine said, pointing at a tree nearby.

"Pi-Pichu!", Pyu said, also bewildered.

"Let's get a better look", Jazmine said, as they walked toward the tree. "Weird" Suddenly, she heard a thumping noise. Jazmine turned to look, and was hit, with a blurred force. Jazmine fell, along with the being, and Pyu.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, are you okay!", Jazmine heard a boy's voice ask.

" Yeah, I'm fine", Jazmine replied, getting up.

"I'm so sorry, my Pokemon got hurt and I was looking for some berries. Sorry!", the boy frantically said.

" No problem, I fall all the time!", Jazmine said. "I'm Jazmine, I got my first Pokemon in Birch's lab, Pyu!"

"Cool! Me too, that's a cool Pokemon! I'm Sam", Sam replied.

"It's weird, huh. The way the Professor was stolen, right before our journey's. What Pokemon did you get?", Jazmine asked.

"Oh, me? Well, Turtwig, let's come on out!" Sam grabbed a Pokeball, and a small, turtle like Pokemon came out.

"Hey, it's so cute!", Jazmine stated, staring at the Turtwig.

"Thanks!", Sam replied, happy at the compliment.

"Let's go pitch a tent, I'll cook!", Jazmine smiled.

"That sounds great! I'm in!", Sam replied, smiling back.

The two walked down the path, coming to a wide clearing in the trees. "Here we are!", Jazmine said, taking off her bag. She bent down, and un-zipped it, pulling out a small, portable tent and some pots and pans.

"I'll pitch the tent, you cook!", Sam said, grabbing the tent. The two worked together, as the Pokemon played in the opening. Pyu kicked a small pebble around, while Turtwig tried to catch it. They went on with their playing, until Jazmine called, "Dinner!"

In a flurry of sand, pebbles, and Pokemon, everyone ran to the picnic blanket. Though no one saw, a small pebble flew up, and landed, right in Pyu's stew.

~From: New Hoenn

I think it's good! Ask for more detail, if needed.

Last edited by King!; June 29th, 2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old June 30th, 2009, 01:31 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Nature: Lonely
The sign-up is good. But your post sample is pretty much a small script. If that's what your posts are going to be like, you wont get far.
Old June 30th, 2009, 03:17 AM
King!
better

It's not, that was my first RP, but I've improved, as you can see from the slightly updated SU. My posts are better now.
Old June 30th, 2009, 05:05 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Alright, I trust you there.

- Accepted.
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:10 AM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
I feel the need to apologize for the very lame post. I'm sorry. I just kind of wasn't there with my head, but I still wanted to post something.

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Don't worry. Not much to do for the first post, happy with it.
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:22 AM
dragonitelover
dragonitelover

Nature: Calm
Mine will be up soon,sorry its taking so long

Warm them please!!

My Platinum Team
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Haldariad56
Beginning Trainer

I will try and get my second post up soon, but i'm busy until saturday night, so hopefully sunday i will be able to get it up.

Other people still have to get theirs up too, though so i still have time
Old July 4th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

- I haven't been able to get on the forum these last few days. Just hasn't been working for some reason, dodgy server I guess. So tommorow afternoon I shall check up on everything.

Hope you all have been writing your posts.
Old July 4th, 2009, 02:24 PM
King!
better

I couldn't get on either, so I couldn't say that I was/am on 4th o' July vacation. I'll TRY to work on the post, but like I said, I'm on vacation. Sorry.

~King!
Old July 7th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Haldariad56
Beginning Trainer

I am working on mine, but i can't keep this adventure going myself.

I want the other players to write their post to viridian city first! Please

Everyone other than jake, kone, dutchess and the two new players, should write their posts, before i go onto the next one.

The fate of this RPG is in your hands!
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

I'm hoping everyone has been typing their posts over the last, what is it, week and a half? Plenty of time. I know Diego is working on his, I'm sure Dutcheese is too.

I'm going to edit the Character Profiles once everyone has done their Posts. Both of them!

- I know the site has been playing up lately, but there is Word Pad, everyone.

That being said, I'm prepared to give warnings if not done soon. As, Viridian Forest is the next Chapter. So come on people, mush.
Old July 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
I'll get my second post up asap I promise! I'm not dead yet >>
The thing is I'm kind of in a writers block and all my inspiration is going into art right now, but I'll do my best. yupp.

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Baby_Cinda
Diegoisawesome
Fan_King

It's been about two weeks since I have posted the latest Chapter. I know Diego has been working on his post, as he has been messaging me. But, Dutcheese and Haldariad are waiting, patiently. Need your posts done people, the first one doesn't matter as much as the next, so come on, chop chop.

If posts aren't done by Saturday, I'll have to give warnings.

King!: Keep enjoying your holiday. But try and get your post done when you come back.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:52 AM
King!
better

Thank you, I've been back, but I have been busy ever since, so. . .

I'll try for it to be up today. . .
Old July 9th, 2009, 04:24 PM
diegoisawesome
Not the Script Help Thread
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
The thing is, my PC's been having probs lately, and I've had to terminate Firefox more than once (and that deletes your posts ARGH!) and that's why I've been such a late poster.

Got most of it written (in NotePad ) and will have it up by tomorrow, at the latest.

My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
Old July 10th, 2009, 05:33 PM
King!
better

Well, I am up north again for one more weekend. . .

I ALMOST started the post, but. . .

Oh, and, will you be using Team Galactic in the RP?
Old July 11th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Probably not, as I don't really know much about them. As I don't watch the Sinnoh Series.
Old July 11th, 2009, 03:58 AM
King!
better

Okay, then could. . . I maybe use them?
Old July 12th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

I'd rather not. As I'll be introducing 'villains' of the role play, later on.
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
King!
better

Well. . .could I, briefly? I just need to borrow them for one or two posts, and you aren't. . .
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

If you must.

And by the way, I'm getting quite annoyed at how long it's taken for some people, with excuses or without. So warnings to;

Baby_Cinda
Diegoisawesome
Fan_King

One more warning and you're out of the role play. Warnings will dissapera after two weeks.

King! I haven't given you a warning as you recently joined, but we need the posts done.

This role play is moving so slowly and if no one helps each other out, then it'll end up dead.
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:13 AM
diegoisawesome
Not the Script Help Thread
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arumus View Post
If you must.

And by the way, I'm getting quite annoyed at how long it's taken for some people, with excuses or without. So warnings to;

Baby_Cinda
Diegoisawesome
Fan_King

One more warning and you're out of the role play. Warnings will dissapera after two weeks.

King! I haven't given you a warning as you recently joined, but we need the posts done.

This role play is moving so slowly and if no one helps each other out, then it'll end up dead.
O.o I posted mine yesterday..

My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Haldariad56
Beginning Trainer

Good news is that my post for Viridian city during the day is halfway done... It has ALOT in it
I have no idea how i'm gonna pass my calculus exam this saturday

Bad news is from the looks of the conversations here, some players aren't... well playing.

Did you check to see if the players involved have been online recently but ignoring to post? It might be a good idea to know if they are on holidays or what not.

Anyways, I really hope this RPG doesn't tank. 1 week this saturday and the rest of my summer is free so I look forward to posting alot more. But should it sink, Arumus, give me a PM next time you start up another RPG (Kanto). You honestly are doing a great job with this one so far and I wouldn't recommend you change anything.
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Yes I saw Diego, but I'm still annoyed by the time taken. I know you did keep me informed and it may seem harsh, and I'm overjoyed that you did do that. But I want this role play to move quicker, and maybe a few warnings dished out will do everyone good.

PS - Good Post though, got right to the point and you're now ready for your next post.

Sorry if I came across like an *******, without reasoning.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here