The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2009, 04:54 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
You don't sound like an *******, I know the feeling when you want a roleplay to last forever but its players refuse to be active. (Just know that even though I don't post here often, I am always lurking >>)

Expect a post either tonight or thursday =]
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Haldariad56
Beginning Trainer

I checked both of those two players profiles,

It seems Baby Cinda hasn't been to this site since june 29th. So that's 15 days. As to whether or not it's vacations or w/e i'm not sure. Up to you if we wait for him.

I sent a message to fan king via email, pm, and visitor message. He is still very active, was just on not 40 minutes before i posted this. So hopefully he lets us know what his plans are.

How are we working this thing with King? does he have to post every chapter up to now that he has missed or what?

Also, when i do get my second viridian post done, should I wait till everyone has submitted their first?

EDIT: Just got back from fan king: he is out. Says he is too busy right now with school and stuff, and that he is sorry for the inconvenience.

Should we do more recruiting?

Where did Arumus go? :shocked:

Last edited by Alter Ego; July 18th, 2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: double posting is a no-no hun
Old July 20th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Nature: Lonely
The last week or so, I've caught Swine Flu and today I've managed to get the laptop on and tell you all. I still feel like total crap and have no idea when I'll next be on.

PS - Swine Flu is bloody awful.
Old July 20th, 2009, 11:19 AM
diegoisawesome
Not the Script Help Thread

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arumus View Post
The last week or so, I've caught Swine Flu and today I've managed to get the laptop on and tell you all. I still feel like total crap and have no idea when I'll next be on.

PS - Swine Flu is bloody awful.
Wow. That must suck. And it's unlucky. I really hope you get better, although I have no idea how that works when Swine Flu's involved...

Hope it doesn't get any worse.

My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
Old July 20th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Haldariad56
Beginning Trainer

Damn, sry to hear bro!

You want to run over me the symtoms so i know for the future?

I really hope you get better man.
Old July 24th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Nature: Lonely
Starting to get better now. Probs just a few more days, as I took the medicine they offered. But you feel worse when you take it. But I'm recovering now.

Hal, you can get it quite badly or mildly. And it's pretty much just the symptons of flu, high temperature, sweating, coughing, swollen glams, etc. And you feel incredible weak.

Give me a few days and I should be back and we can get this roleplay going again.

Sponsored Links