The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 7th, 2011, 05:30 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nice new features but how can we beat crap outta first trainer if Primeape won't obey us? o.O
The first trainer is pretty easy, and Primeape does listen some of the time. You just have to get a little lucky. Also, I changed it from disobeying 25% of the time, to disobeying 30% of the time. But once you beat the first trainer, Primeape will obey for the rest of the game, even if you lose the competition and have to try again, so you only have to beat him once.
Old September 7th, 2011, 09:38 AM
ZekeTG
Beginning Trainer

I can't find the link to download the game, could I've some help please? (:
Old September 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM
gallade2296
Beginning Trainer

um i am new here but can some one give me the link to the latest version cus i downloaded one and i think it stoped during somthing about a meoth hearo
Old September 7th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Update time: Besides the animated tiles, I've also added new grass tiles slightly modified from Black and White - credit to JohnnyRoll

I've also updated some maps, so Saffron now connects to Cerulean and Vermilion.

Also, for those wanting a ghost Pokemon on your team without cheating, Sabrina's father will now give you a Silph Scope when you beat her, and ghost Pokemon will appear in Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town, but only after you earn the Marsh Badge.

Lastly, Primeape now gets the disobedience treatment, but only if you catch it outside of Saffron. This will affect all Primeape, however, not just the one you catch. It will obey you after the first battle in the P1 tournament.

That's all for now.
Is this beta 3.5.4 or is this a work in progress?
Old September 7th, 2011, 07:31 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeTG View Post
I can't find the link to download the game, could I've some help please? (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallade2296 View Post
um i am new here but can some one give me the link to the latest version cus i downloaded one and i think it stoped during somthing about a meoth hearo
Guys, the link is on the first page, just scroll to the bottom of the first post. But here's a direct link, just for you:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6qguat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Is this beta 3.5.4 or is this a work in progress?
It's the one I'm working on now. I'm just playing through it and making some various changes right now. Once I get to the end of the beta, I'll release it as 3.6 or something.
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
The first trainer is pretty easy, and Primeape does listen some of the time. You just have to get a little lucky. Also, I changed it from disobeying 25% of the time, to disobeying 30% of the time. But once you beat the first trainer, Primeape will obey for the rest of the game, even if you lose the competition and have to try again, so you only have to beat him once.
I see! So it does not have the same disobeyance as Charizard has. =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 8th, 2011, 02:05 AM
arceus0329
Beginning Trainer

hey how to get exp share please tell me everyone
Old September 8th, 2011, 05:31 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote:

I see! So it does not have the same disobeyance as Charizard has. =)
Actually, it does, but Charizard obeys you some of the time, too.
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:44 AM
ZekeTG
Beginning Trainer

I've downloaded the update, but it wont let me play it, anychance I could have some advice please. (:
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:15 AM
aperso
left to www.thepkmnworld.com

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aperso
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeTG View Post
I've downloaded the update, but it wont let me play it, anychance I could have some advice please. (:
Did you patch the IPS to a Clean Fire Red rom?

Old September 8th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Vykthor13
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I need some help here.
So, I started to play the game like, 2 days ago, then I passed through everything, got the 8 badges, passed through Mt Hideout, also on Victory Road. I did everything, every single event, but the Movie Director's one. He says that none of my Poke's have charisma. I disconsidered it, and passed through Victory Road, then I got the Indigo Plat. But the guard won't let me enter. He says that Indigo League didn't started yet. What do I do? It's version 3.5.4, the last one.
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for clearing things up for me Meta. Meta what are the chances of you making legendary pokemon roaming pokemon once you do their event (Mewtwo and Mew) so we can obtain them. I can't say this is really important but I would like that I want to catch'em all.
Old September 8th, 2011, 11:07 PM
NewMew
Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vykthor13 View Post
So, I started to play the game like, 2 days ago, then I passed through everything, got the 8 badges, passed through Mt Hideout, also on Victory Road. I did everything, every single event, but the Movie Director's one. He says that none of my Poke's have charisma. I disconsidered it, and passed through Victory Road, then I got the Indigo Plat. But the guard won't let me enter. He says that Indigo League didn't started yet. What do I do? It's version 3.5.4, the last one.
Go back to pallet town and speak to professor oak at his lab. He will then tell you to goto the league. Then the guard would have moved so you can proceed :)

P.s did you do the event with bruno and the giant onix? Or the one where you see giant gengar and alakazam? You need to do these first before speaking to oak.

Last edited by NewMew; September 8th, 2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old September 9th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
You need to do that event as well. =) Search this thread, it's been already answered how to complete it =)

Quote:
Thanks for clearing things up for me Meta. Meta what are the chances of you making legendary pokemon roaming pokemon once you do their event (Mewtwo and Mew) so we can obtain them. I can't say this is really important but I would like that I want to catch'em all.
Ash did not catch Mew-Mew2 so there's no reason for us to have them
Not to mention how they would help in league

Quote:
Actually, it does, but Charizard obeys you some of the time, too.
Really? o.O I didn't know that :D

Old September 9th, 2011, 06:21 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote:
I'm not sure, but I do have some special events planned for after all the episodes are completed and you've become the Orange League and Indigo League Champion. I may make it possible to catch the legendaries then, but I'll probably think more about that when I get to that point.
Old September 10th, 2011, 05:04 AM
torn00
Beginning Trainer

Metapod if you want a newer beta introduce other regions. Sorry for my english
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Vykthor13
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
You need to do that event as well. =) Search this thread, it's been already answered how to complete it =)
Can't you tell me yourself please. There 106 pages in here, I'll have to look one by one? D:
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:43 AM
ZekeTG
Beginning Trainer

Currently I'm in Viridian Forest, my team consists of Pikachu, Caterpie & Pidgeotto, I'm loving it at the moment, really worried if I accidently miss an event. D:
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by torn00 View Post
Metapod if you want a newer beta introduce other regions. Sorry for my english
this is a anime based hack based off the first and second seasons, so when this game is completed it will end after the orange island deal.

Old September 11th, 2011, 06:35 AM
jamieruby111
Beginning Trainer

Hey Metapod enjoying your break after putting all your effort into this amazing hack
Old September 11th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Vykthor13
Beginning Trainer

Can someone please tell me how to do the Movie Director's event.
He says that none of my Pokémon's have Charisma. D:
Old September 11th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Can't you tell me yourself please. There 106 pages in here, I'll have to look one by one? D:
I'd like to, but I kinda don't remember correctly xD
Search for Red Shard and there should be my post explaining how to complete that event.

Old September 11th, 2011, 05:33 PM
ZekeTG
Beginning Trainer

Just beaten Brock a second time, team currently is Pikachu, Butterfree and Pidgeotto. (:
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:58 PM
erekohn
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
Best hack I've ever played!
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:54 PM
TD013
8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

Honestly thanks so much for putting so much work into the hack. It is great to see someone actually doing what they said they would. Too many unfinished hacks have left me with despair, but this hack has made my year. Keep up the good work.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here