The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2951    
Old December 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Peetzaahhh's Avatar
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your head!
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy

Advertise here
If you use advanced map you can look at all the maps to find it... or hack it into the hack xD
Reply With Quote
  #2952    
Old December 29th, 2011, 03:46 AM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
hey can i help you...................I can make pokemon learn certain moves by level up according to anime so that there will also be a similarity in the moves used in game and anime
Reply With Quote
  #2953    
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:00 AM
TheUltimateG.J's Avatar
TheUltimateG.J
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bihar,Darbhanga
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hi can u export some ash sprites?I am a spriter and looking for those sprits.I really liked your hack.Cool
__________________


A lover of Pokemon and their Hacks this is no other than?

Only he can be----->G.J
Reply With Quote
  #2954    
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Peetzaahhh's Avatar
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your head!
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
I restarted the game... killed the pidgeotto by accident, and now i need to restart again (restarted first time because i used walk through walls... so after the whole left by squirtle squad i left...
Reply With Quote
  #2955    
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
Nate VonGrimm
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Uxbridge
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
hey can i help you...................I can make pokemon learn certain moves by level up according to anime so that there will also be a similarity in the moves used in game and anime
Problem with that is through out most of the anime, A Pokemon's level is barely mentioned, and when a new move is introduced, they come out at random times.
Also some people wouldn't like some of the moves on their Pokemon if it followed the Anime.
Not everyone would want Agility on Pikachu or Double Team on Pidgeotto.

To Metapod:

What does need to be improved is the setflags and clearflags.
I skipped all 3 starter Pokemon without knowing it.
You can skip through the majority of the game without knowing it and getting extremely confused.

You need to add blocks into the game so people can't skip episodes.

Also, you could add more space in maps, everything feels way to close and doesn't make the game feel as long as it should do.

For example, Bill's light house is in the middle of no-where, but take a few steps down and your in Vermillion City.

I think the maps should be spaced out a bit more.

Also, increasing the Wild Pokemon's levels.
I'm finding it impossible to level up with the lack of trainers around.
In an area battling Level 30 trainers then fighting Wild Pokemon at Level 15-20... Needs a few levels higher to gain some serious Exp.

Apart from that, the hack is doing okay. Still needs tweaking, especially with my last two points but this can turn out to be a great hack.

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it, it just needs more.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
__________________
Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


Reply With Quote
  #2956    
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Peetzaahhh's Avatar
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your head!
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post


Problem with that is through out most of the anime, A Pokemon's level is barely mentioned, and when a new move is introduced, they come out at random times.
Also some people wouldn't like some of the moves on their Pokemon if it followed the Anime.
Not everyone would want Agility on Pikachu or Double Team on Pidgeotto.

To Metapod:

What does need to be improved is the setflags and clearflags.
I skipped all 3 starter Pokemon without knowing it.
You can skip through the majority of the game without knowing it and getting extremely confused.

You need to add blocks into the game so people can't skip episodes.

Also, you could add more space in maps, everything feels way to close and doesn't make the game feel as long as it should do.

For example, Bill's light house is in the middle of no-where, but take a few steps down and your in Vermillion City.

I think the maps should be spaced out a bit more.

Also, increasing the Wild Pokemon's levels.
I'm finding it impossible to level up with the lack of trainers around.
In an area battling Level 30 trainers then fighting Wild Pokemon at Level 15-20... Needs a few levels higher to gain some serious Exp.

Apart from that, the hack is doing okay. Still needs tweaking, especially with my last two points but this can turn out to be a great hack.

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it, it just needs more.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I agree about the skipping episodes...

how did u skip charmander... didnt u see it on a rock?

and bulbasaur running with oddish... u need to follow it...

or squirtle squad (i can understand) turning to the right of the screen... fall in whole and fish out the squirtle... then go in cave and give pikachu super potion... then squirtle admires u and follows you...

I like the map spacing xD quicker xD

ALSO, IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE! HE PUT UNCUT-ABLE BUSHES TO STOP FROM GOING AWAY FROM THE STORY!

Last edited by Peetzaahhh; December 29th, 2011 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2957    
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
Nate VonGrimm
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Uxbridge
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
I agree about the skipping episodes...

how did u skip charmander... didnt u see it on a rock?

and bulbasaur running with oddish... u need to follow it...

or squirtle squad (i can understand) turning to the right of the screen... fall in whole and fish out the squirtle... then go in cave and give pikachu super potion... then squirtle admires u and follows you...

I like the map spacing xD quicker xD

ALSO, IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE! HE PUT UNCUT-ABLE BUSHES TO STOP FROM GOING AWAY FROM THE STORY!
It's a bit hard to notice little sprites when the emulator is running at 1000% speed XD

With Bulbasaur, you can just walk straight of of the area.

I did them all in the end, I just think there needs to be scripts to stop you from missing them and to actually engage with it.

Like the Charmander for example, you can walk right past it and nothing will happen, there should be a script near it saying that there's a lone charmander and you should go to the Pokemon centre to rest up. Need's more engagement.

Uncut-able tree's aren't everywhere. Only in some places...
You can still skip the majority of the game without realizing.
Scripts are a lot more effective to keep you on track so you know what your doing.

Another example is Mankey. You can walk straight past him and continue to progress through the game without doing that episode.

The same with Bye Bye Butterfree and loads more.

Needs scripts to engage in each episode and to stop you from skipping episodes.
Not everyone has seen every single episode of Pokemon. I have only seen a few seasons but still not every episode from each season.
__________________
Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


Reply With Quote
  #2958    
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Peetzaahhh's Avatar
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your head!
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
I always go into PC... and coincedently I noticed the guy that owned Charmander...

b4 that i followed bulbasaur... cause I thought i should


like u said... ya there should be a blocker etc... however it could be a players choice to follow the story completely or not... just like the real game... so.. ya
Reply With Quote
  #2959    
Old December 30th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
hey can i help you...................I can make pokemon learn certain moves by level up according to anime so that there will also be a similarity in the moves used in game and anime
Well... that's... like basic skill in hacking, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
You need to add blocks into the game so people can't skip episodes.

Also, increasing the Wild Pokemon's levels.
I'm finding it impossible to level up with the lack of trainers around.
In an area battling Level 30 trainers then fighting Wild Pokemon at Level 15-20... Needs a few levels higher to gain some serious Exp.
Yeah, pretty much agree with both... even though those who follow the anime directly cannot have the first mentioned problem =D

And as for the grinding... you can hack high leveled Moltres' into Exeggutor's Forest and grinding is easier than beating lv.2 Rattata =D[/B]
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #2960    
Old December 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Peetzaahhh's Avatar
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your head!
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

And as for the grinding... you can hack high leveled Moltres' into Exeggutor's Forest and grinding is easier than beating lv.2 Rattata =D
exactly... its easily done, even with action replay
Reply With Quote
  #2961    
Old December 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
MrWGR
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Can someone please tell me where/how to catch shellder without the use of hacks? Thanks so much in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #2962    
Old December 30th, 2011, 09:02 PM
BornToLooze
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
How do i get the misty mermaid episode to start? when i came out of the cave the phone never rang
Reply With Quote
  #2963    
Old December 30th, 2011, 09:08 PM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post


Problem with that is through out most of the anime, A Pokemon's level is barely mentioned, and when a new move is introduced, they come out at random times.
Also some people wouldn't like some of the moves on their Pokemon if it followed the Anime.
Not everyone would want Agility on Pikachu or Double Team on Pidgeotto.
"Nate Vongimm" i mean for example pikachu in original learns thunderbolt in 25 level but in anime it learns nearly in 9-12 level (in the episode showdown at pweter city) ...i can change it..also not only pikachu all other pokemons of ash learn some moves in different levels meaning some learn it fast or at later

Last edited by saurabsasi; December 31st, 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Double posting
Reply With Quote
  #2964    
Old December 31st, 2011, 05:48 PM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWGR View Post
Can someone please tell me where/how to catch shellder without the use of hacks? Thanks so much in advance!
You should use super rod in the nearby water area and you will get shellder
Reply With Quote
  #2965    
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Do not double post, please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
"Nate Vongimm" i mean for example pikachu in original learns thunderbolt in 25 level but in anime it learns nearly in 9-12 level (in the episode showdown at pweter city) ...i can change it..also not only pikachu all other pokemons of ash learn some moves in different levels meaning some learn it fast or at later
That might be true but you already said it yourself "nearly in 9-12 level" which means we do NOT know exactly when Ash's Pokemon learn their moves, not to mention we do NOT have knowledge of their levels throughout the series...
This would be too subjective to be implemented in my opinion.
I wouldn't do it
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #2966    
Old January 1st, 2012, 05:46 AM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Do not double post, please...


That might be true but you already said it yourself "nearly in 9-12 level" which means we do NOT know exactly when Ash's Pokemon learn their moves, not to mention we do NOT have knowledge of their levels throughout the series...
This would be too subjective to be implemented in my opinion.
I wouldn't do it
Ahhh...why are you all going against me ..Most of them who is playing this game would want pikachu to learn thunderbolt earlier than usual so that they can defeat the pewetr gym...It is a waste of time using thundershock on onix for 10-15 times....by thunderbolt atleast it wouldn't need 5 turns to faint onix ...do u think any one can level up pikachu till 25 to learn thunderbolt before the pweter gym...we can level it up but it will be a waste of time .That's why i am telling u i can help u...but if u dont want my help....and u think that this is just not needed in the game... I dont care
Reply With Quote
  #2967    
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:34 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
Ahhh...why are you all going against me ..Most of them who is playing this game would want pikachu to learn thunderbolt earlier than usual so that they can defeat the pewetr gym...It is a waste of time using thundershock on onix for 10-15 times....by thunderbolt atleast it wouldn't need 5 turns to faint onix ...do u think any one can level up pikachu till 25 to learn thunderbolt before the pweter gym...we can level it up but it will be a waste of time .That's why i am telling u i can help u...but if u dont want my help....and u think that this is just not needed in the game... I dont care
This game is not supposed to be that easy :D
We wouldn't enjoy it that way
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #2968    
Old January 2nd, 2012, 04:25 AM
Meez's Avatar
Meez
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in the world
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
can i suggest one thing u should have let brock and misty come along with us
__________________
Meezy
Reply With Quote
  #2969    
Old January 2nd, 2012, 02:33 PM
Peetzaahhh's Avatar
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your head!
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
I dont think its that easy to do in a ROM
Reply With Quote
  #2970    
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:58 AM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

This game is not supposed to be that easy :D
We wouldn't enjoy it that way
Then why was ash's adventure so easy??????????? if the game really follows the anime then it should also follow moves.....
Reply With Quote
  #2971    
Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meez View Post
can i suggest one thing u should have let brock and misty come along with us
Facepalm...
For the 1,104,725th time...
ROUTINE IS NOT COMPLETE SO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
Then why was ash's adventure so easy??????????? if the game really follows the anime then it should also follow moves.....
Ash's Adventure was hack of the old hacking generation.
In the old times we were pretty much happy for one hack and did not care about difficulty
Now players want more difficult hack so they can enjoy beating it
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #2972    
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:45 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Does anyone knows that METAPOD is progressing or not in the orange islands?
Reply With Quote
  #2973    
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:50 AM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
To Metapod or any hacking team member of Ashgray..

You should edit the evolutions of bulbasaur , squirtle ...meaning in the evolution editor there would be option to which the pokemon should evolve...just change it into none...i'm telling you this because some people dont know that they shouldn't evove these two pokemons
Reply With Quote
  #2974    
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Does anyone knows that METAPOD is progressing or not in the orange islands?
I'm sure he's still taking a break =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
To Metapod or any hacking team member of Ashgray..

You should edit the evolutions of bulbasaur , squirtle ...meaning in the evolution editor there would be option to which the pokemon should evolve...just change it into none...i'm telling you this because some people dont know that they shouldn't evove these two pokemons
They can evolve it :D
They will be stronger, cooler etc =D
People that do that will have an easier way to complete this hack :D
They won't see some events though... =D
But "banning" evolutions was suggested and declined =)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #2975    
Old January 5th, 2012, 09:51 AM
fallkitten's Avatar
fallkitten
Running in the Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lithuania
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
I've got a bit stupid question.but I need to ask. Have I beat Indigo league or I can loose it like Ash?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.