The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2012, 05:14 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamina View Post
It's random whether a Pokemon that won't obey you will actually do anything you say at all. You're probably just unlucky.

I have a problem - Squirtle is asking to join my team, but I have no room, and I cannot get to a PC because his gang are blocking the way back. What do I do? Do I have to restart the game and make sure I go there with a free space? Or is there a simple hack to put Pokemon in a PC/put a PC in?
You could try with a previous save file if available or else i am sorry you have to restart the game and come to this event with a free space...
Old January 31st, 2012, 05:20 AM
Soul Saint
Ghost~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Soul Saint
Quote:
It's random whether a Pokemon that won't obey you will actually do anything you say at all. You're probably just unlucky.

I have a problem - Squirtle is asking to join my team, but I have no room, and I cannot get to a PC because his gang are blocking the way back. What do I do? Do I have to restart the game and make sure I go there with a free space? Or is there a simple hack to put Pokemon in a PC/put a PC in?
I recall there being a PC in the right corner outside of the house. If that doesn't work, then a little pop-up menu should appear that lets you send a Pokemon back to the PC to obtain Squirtle. I went around looking for the actual code but I couldn't find it. =/
Old January 31st, 2012, 06:24 AM
Adamina
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Saint View Post
I recall there being a PC in the right corner outside of the house. If that doesn't work, then a little pop-up menu should appear that lets you send a Pokemon back to the PC to obtain Squirtle. I went around looking for the actual code but I couldn't find it. =/
The house where the fisherman is? I'll have a look.
No menu popped up though.
Old January 31st, 2012, 08:56 AM
Soul Saint
Ghost~

It could also be the version you're playing on. When was the last time you downloaded the patch?
Old January 31st, 2012, 02:58 PM
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b

Nature: Hardy
Quote:

its not luck... its probability =.=
the squad blocks u O.o if u followed ash's story... u should have 5 pokemon:
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Butterfree
Bulbasaur
Charmander

the game is programed for being the same as anime... but use this gameshark code... its walk through walls... walk around to the pokemon center:
509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

it should work

EDIT: IT WORKED! but i broke the anime... I kept the Primeape
and i already screwed up with butterfree :/

Last edited by Peetzaahhh; January 31st, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old January 31st, 2012, 05:00 PM
Adamina
Beginning Trainer

I downloaded the patch yesterday? And there was a PC in the Fisherman's house, so all is fine, I just didn't notice it before.

And I've already gone way off of the anime-track - I mean, I actually have a Kadabra! And lots of other pokemon Ash didn't ever capture.

EDIT: Just noticed the TM labelled 'Psych Up' is Normal Type, has no damage or accuracy (so --) and the description is 'The user shoots seeds at the foe. Two to five seeds are shot at once'.

Last edited by Adamina; January 31st, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old January 31st, 2012, 11:47 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
EDIT: IT WORKED! but i broke the anime... I kept the Primeape
and i already screwed up with butterfree :/
Then put them into Box. No sweat.
Old February 1st, 2012, 06:24 AM
prakhar
flare blitzz

Nature: Jolly
i play pkmn ash gray v 3.61 nd i have 2 prblms so plz help me
1) dat when i enter d poison chamber,i open d gate but derz a prob in dose invisi wallz i cud only reach koga's sis nd der is no other way also when i press a while against a wall,i could see d invisi walls
2) i cant go 2 cinnabar is. d ferryman sayz d ship has still sm time wat 2 do???
i mnt having 5th badge(in no. plz help
Old February 1st, 2012, 06:46 AM
Soul Saint
Ghost~

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakhar View Post
1) dat when i enter d poison chamber,i open d gate but derz a prob in dose invisi wallz i cud only reach koga's sis nd der is no other way also when i press a while against a wall,i could see d invisi walls
2) i cant go 2 cinnabar is. d ferryman sayz d ship has still sm time wat 2 do???
First off, could you say what you mean with proper English?
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:12 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
For your first question (that i could understand only...) Their's always a way to reach KOGA that you have to find yourself and you have to have 6 badges and completed all the events before reaching the Docks..
I suggest you play the game exactly like the anime. It will reduce the errors to 0.1% I guarantee you that..
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:30 PM
prakhar
flare blitzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
For your first question (that i could understand only...) Their's always a way to reach KOGA that you have to find yourself and you have to have 6 badges and completed all the events before reaching the Docks..
I suggest you play the game exactly like the anime. It will reduce the errors to 0.1% I guarantee you that..
ya u r rit for 1st q... when i played v 2.5z,i was able 2 beat koga easily by entering his chamber but in dis version,derz a prob dat i cud only reach koga's sis nd rest all other wayz r blockd nd ya 1 more glitch dat when i press a while touching a wall,dos walls bcm visible for 1 sec nd alwayz when i press a
thx fr ur help
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:51 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
ya u r rit for 1st q... when i played v 2.5z,i was able 2 beat koga easily by entering his chamber but in dis version,derz a prob dat i cud only reach koga's sis nd rest all other wayz r blockd nd ya 1 more glitch dat when i press a while touching a wall,dos walls bcm visible for 1 sec nd alwayz when i press a
thx fr ur help
U actly d't rd Soul'zzzz pozt?
Please do not write like some retarded n00b, we want to help you but we cannot if you keep talking this way.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
sacredazn
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys, I discovered a small glitch:
At the part when you go to Pokemon Tower, if you have no room in your party Haunter won't join. Not a problem, I just went back to the PC and deposited two pokemon. However, when I went back, Ash's body was still there, as well as Haunter. I talked to Haunter and he joined, then I interacted with the Ash and another Haunter joined the party! This one had a Smoke Ball too. So, when I beat Sabrina, I still had a Haunter. Not game breaking, but just wanted to let you know.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
prakhar
flare blitzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

U actly d't rd Soul'zzzz pozt?
Please do not write like some retarded n00b, we want to help you but we cannot if you keep talking this way.
ok dude sorry but what can i do ?? this problem is due to addiction to fb and hence i use slangs all the time now you can help me??
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:55 PM
prakhar
flare blitzz

i had one another problem that my butterfree could not find it's mate everytime i tried so i decided to keep it how do i release it?
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:15 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
i had one another problem that my butterfree could not find it's mate everytime i tried so i decided to keep it how do i release it?
You are supposed to give it a silk scarf or i think it was a yellow scarf and then it will find its mate. The scarfs are being sold by a man who stands on a mountain corner just before entering the Saffron city from the west side..
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredazn View Post
Hey guys, I discovered a small glitch:
At the part when you go to Pokemon Tower, if you have no room in your party Haunter won't join. Not a problem, I just went back to the PC and deposited two pokemon. However, when I went back, Ash's body was still there, as well as Haunter. I talked to Haunter and he joined, then I interacted with the Ash and another Haunter joined the party! This one had a Smoke Ball too. So, when I beat Sabrina, I still had a Haunter. Not game breaking, but just wanted to let you know.
Yeah. It's common knowledge but if you are playing according to anime you won't have these minor bugs =)

Quote:
ok dude sorry but what can i do ?? this problem is due to addiction to fb and hence i use slangs all the time now you can help me??
I don't give a damn about FB 'cause I'm not using it, all I'm saying is that if you want help you need to explain your problem with language we all understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You are supposed to give it a silk scarf or i think it was a yellow scarf and then it will find its mate. The scarfs are being sold by a man who stands on a mountain corner just before entering the Saffron city from the west side..
It's yellow scarf, since Satoshi's Butterfree also had yellow scarf in anime.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:41 AM
supperdragon

Nice hack!!!But when can i download the next beta?I am addicted.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
GalacticFish
Beginning Trainer

Why is it that i can't save? it just says "save error" and too replace the backup memory. Can anyone help?
Old February 4th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticFish View Post
Why is it that i can't save? it just says "save error" and too replace the backup memory. Can anyone help?
Have you patched the new ROM?
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:35 AM
twixi
Unhatched Egg

Hello, what if you dont play like it's in anime? you wont be able to finish the game etc or?
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:17 AM
prakhar
flare blitzz

Quote:

Yeah. It's common knowledge but if you are playing according to anime you won't have these minor bugs =)

I don't give a damn about FB 'cause I'm not using it, all I'm saying is that if you want help you need to explain your problem with language we all understand.

It's yellow scarf, since Satoshi's Butterfree also had yellow scarf in anime.
ok but what abt the problem of koga's gym??? how can i reach inside??? and one more thing when i pressed b while against the statue in gym,it said winning trainers-gary,ash
but i still dont have that badge because of the glitch what should i do???
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:50 AM
NG55
Unhatched Egg

You should really make a game from gary's perspective, or at least let me, give me sprites for Ash, Gary, etc. The maps, tools and stuff would be great, for some reason advance text and overworld changer don't work on my computer.

Last edited by NG55; February 4th, 2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: forgot a word
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixi View Post
Hello, what if you dont play like it's in anime? you wont be able to finish the game etc or?
Well... it depends on how you avoid anime-play...
If you just don't follow Ash's party, you just miss some events that require Ash's pokémon like Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, etc...
But in global it should not prevent you from completing the game. (Should because some flags might be set so you must complete those events in order to continue)
And if you don't want to continue according to episodes' order then I don't know whether that is even possible o.O

Quote:
ok but what abt the problem of koga's gym??? how can i reach inside??? and one more thing when i pressed b while against the statue in gym,it said winning trainers-gary,ash
but i still dont have that badge because of the glitch what should i do???
You must press B from the backside of statue.
Old February 5th, 2012, 06:06 AM
prakhar
flare blitzz

Quote:

Well... it depends on how you avoid anime-play...
If you just don't follow Ash's party, you just miss some events that require Ash's pokémon like Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, etc...
But in global it should not prevent you from completing the game. (Should because some flags might be set so you must complete those events in order to continue)
And if you don't want to continue according to episodes' order then I don't know whether that is even possible o.O

You must press B from the backside of statue.
dude i did it but i am talking about the problem of invisible walls all ways are blocked and i can only reach uptil koga's sister thats all
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links