The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
J.E.Smith
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Just finished the newest beta. So when Meta finally resumes this (Even though it'll be a long time), where exactly on Route 1 is he going to put the airfield to get on the blimp or whatever? I just want to stick Ash close to where it's going to be and save there.

Also, I've heard that Meta won't go past the Orange League? So do you think he'll finally just have the ending and credits play after you fight Gary when you return to Pallet?(Maybe just tease that "Ash's adventures continued in Johto and regions beyond, but the story must end here" or something, and then maybe at the end of the credits tease Johto by showing Suicune at the lake)
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:16 AM
carlitoedua
Beginning Trainer

Excuse me, I have Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and I need help in the next :

I just finished the mission of the movie and I really do not know what to do now because I lost my raft and I can not swim in the sea .... HELP pleaseee: D , how I come back to palet town ???

i dont speak english very well
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
tandon

first of all i would like to congratulate in making such a wonderful hack. I ve played many hacks but what makes this hack special is that it follows ash's story right throughout the game. can't wait to get other release of this hack.
what people are waiting for is to step into ash's shoes and most importantly play through ORANGE ISLANDS. there were so few games that gives u the fantasy of true orange islands. Pokemon Naranja looked promising but it couldn't make it beyond Beta 2. I really hope this hack gives us that much awaited experience.
Also I was hoping that could u make it possible to have pokemon walking with us instead of having in pokeballs like in heartgold. That would really double the thrilling experience with this game.
Old February 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Death2yrMother
Beginning Trainer

Does someone think they can help me with downloading this? I go to the site and it keeps saying all of my software is unsupportive. I have Visual boy advance and everything. I just don't know what to do...
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandon View Post
first of all i would like to congratulate in making such a wonderful hack. I ve played many hacks but what makes this hack special is that it follows ash's story right throughout the game. can't wait to get other release of this hack.
what people are waiting for is to step into ash's shoes and most importantly play through ORANGE ISLANDS. there were so few games that gives u the fantasy of true orange islands. Pokemon Naranja looked promising but it couldn't make it beyond Beta 2. I really hope this hack gives us that much awaited experience.
Also I was hoping that could u make it possible to have pokemon walking with us instead of having in pokeballs like in heartgold. That would really double the thrilling experience with this game.
For the millionth time plz note that following pokemon with you is not possible so plz don't post asking such things
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:55 PM
J.E.Smith
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
For the millionth time plz note that following pokemon with you is not possible so plz don't post asking such things
Maybe when Metapod comes back he should add that to the FAQ: "Can you make it so Pikachu follows you around like in the show/Yellow/HG/SS?"
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM
sonof504
Beginning Trainer

I've been playing Beta 3.03. I'm just finishing the Hollywood chapter, not sure how far this version goes. Just wondering where I can download the newest version and if my save state from this version translates to the newest one.

By the way, thank you meta for fulfilling my childhood dream with this game.
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM
sonof504
Beginning Trainer

NVM. Just answered all of my own questions. I still want to make love to Metapod though.
Old February 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

but how do u win the p1 grand prix championship then if primeape wont obey at all
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:09 PM
prakhar
flare blitzz

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
but how do u win the p1 grand prix championship then if primeape wont obey at all
dude it will obey you after you win 1st round so try to win it and then primeape will obey you
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.E.Smith View Post
Maybe when Metapod comes back he should add that to the FAQ: "Can you make it so Pikachu follows you around like in the show/Yellow/HG/SS?"
But people should finally understand that it's not possible yet after being told so many times.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 8th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Natas
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
But people should finally understand that it's not possible yet after being told so many times.

ya know.... havin a pikachu followin u around really iznt that important 2 the game guyz.... ya'll should just be thankful that some1 created a really awesum game 4 us 2 play.... im totally luvin ash grey
Old February 8th, 2012, 11:52 PM
wilso
Grass Master

Nature: Hardy
so true its good enough to just have first season i dont care if u dont fin orange island because u did an awsome job so far
Old February 9th, 2012, 02:37 PM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

ok i played beta 3.6.1 n beat it but i cant get to the orange islands to continue the anime hack... so i was wondering when will u continue the hack n release a new beta with more episodes

Pokemonmaster42
Old February 10th, 2012, 12:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natas View Post
ya know.... havin a pikachu followin u around really iznt that important 2 the game guyz.... ya'll should just be thankful that some1 created a really awesum game 4 us 2 play.... im totally luvin ash grey
And I definitely support you with your answer... Why bothering for such things Just thank the creator for his job...
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:19 AM
ps15213024
Beginning Trainer

good game thank you, it takes 1/3 of my time every day to play
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:37 AM
djfunky
Unhatched Egg

Awesome game. Don't even need a walk through, it's like I kinda played it before.
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b

I LOVE THE BETA! ALL OF INDIGO ARC! AWESOME! (although i messed up a view times.... and cheated xDD)

So i must ask... how will orange islands work? The number islands in the game edited? and can u get the raft back? and will u redesign it like this:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...5px-Orange.jpg
or keep it as islands ingame... (BTW new island is in the pic above)

btw will this go only up to Orange Islands Arc, or in some way into Johto? If it does... awsome! I saw someone able to expand map area... so u can put johto and kanto together... anyway, I'm rambling... IT IS AWESOME AND CANT WAIT FOR UPDATES!

EDIT: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...slands_map.png
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...ds_Map_Oak.png
EDIT 2: Stupid question:
If we on Beta 3.6.1, and on the episode list it says on Beta 3.5 there with be Orange Islands episodes... makes no sense

btw, I really dont care... I'm just saying

Last edited by Peetzaahhh; February 11th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 06:21 PM
zekromftw
Zekrom Collector

Even though there are a lot of anime hacks being created, AshGray is definitely the best one I have played so far. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more of this game completed!
Old February 11th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Natas
Unhatched Egg

ok... i saw a post b4 i cant find now so ill just post thiz here instead of including that quote.. sooooo... for ne1 having problemz beating sabrina(some ppl think shez hard or sumthin) my lev 28 gyrados did it easily in 2 roundz wit thrash... i apologise if sum1 haz already posted an easier solution to sabrina... itz hard to look thru all these postz... gawd i luv thiz hack

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:49 AM
supperdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
ok i played beta 3.6.1 n beat it but i cant get to the orange islands to continue the anime hack... so i was wondering when will u continue the hack n release a new beta with more episodes

Pokemonmaster42
That is the end of the beta and i have the same question.
Old February 12th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natas View Post
ok... i saw a post b4 i cant find now so ill just post thiz here instead of including that quote.. sooooo... for ne1 having problemz beating sabrina(some ppl think shez hard or sumthin) my lev 28 gyrados did it easily in 2 roundz wit thrash... i apologise if sum1 haz already posted an easier solution to sabrina... itz hard to look thru all these postz... gawd i luv thiz hack
Ya, I beat sabrina, REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY easily... with Squirtle (it knew bite) xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
That is the end of the beta and i have the same question.
umm... hehehe... um... look at the episodes completed... Orange Island episodes arent completed, nonetheless started, I believe

and ya, he'll eventually add episodes
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Hi, guys, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support. I started working on the "Scare in the Air" episode. I'm not sure how much progress I'll make, or how fast it will be, I was just in the mood to work on it. I'll let you guys know if I stop working on it again for a while if I stop before beta 4.

I'll try to check in here more often now, so you can throw some questions my way, too. I may post a video of the Scare in the Air event once it's finished, too.
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
pantherwarrior
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for the update Metapod. Looking forward to the next update, and take your time, we're all waiting patiently
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Hi, guys, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support. I started working on the "Scare in the Air" episode. I'm not sure how much progress I'll make, or how fast it will be, I was just in the mood to work on it. I'll let you guys know if I stop working on it again for a while if I stop before beta 4.

I'll try to check in here more often now, so you can throw some questions my way, too. I may post a video of the Scare in the Air event once it's finished, too.
thanks goddness you are back META I am so happy and knew others are too. It doesn't matter how fast you are gonna update this hack but we can know believe it's starting to progress again and that alone makes us happy....
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here