Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3451    
Old May 4th, 2012 (9:23 PM).
jdoggmaximus jdoggmaximus is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizterpon View Post
why i cant go to cinnabar island?
the sailor said"ahoy!this ship sets sail to the famous resort of cinnabar island!the boat isnt leaving quite yet.come back a little later"
playing version 3.6.1
anyone can help me?or i need to start in the beginning again to complete all episodes?
new here and i love this hack so much tnx advance
if it's the place i'm thinking of, go north into the building that's like a pokemon nursury, give a pokemon. Leave, go back, and it's team rocket. Try that.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #3452    
Old May 5th, 2012 (3:12 AM).
redwolf915's Avatar
redwolf915 redwolf915 is offline
Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I recommend you to not to start a new game because META is about to release a new beta...so you would have to start a new game again...
Source?!! Date!? Or speculation?
Reply With Quote
  #3453    
Old May 5th, 2012 (3:25 AM).
XCLUSiV XCLUSiV is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
i have just finished the event " a scare in the air " and proffessor oak tells me to travel down the river in route 1 but its a dead end, is that it for the beta so far? can someone answer asap please. thank you
Reply With Quote
  #3454    
Old May 5th, 2012 (10:16 AM).
Myc Shredder's Avatar
Myc Shredder Myc Shredder is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCLUSiV View Post
i have just finished the event " a scare in the air " and proffessor oak tells me to travel down the river in route 1 but its a dead end, is that it for the beta so far? can someone answer asap please. thank you
It's the end of the Beta.
__________________






Reply With Quote
  #3455    
Old May 5th, 2012 (4:02 PM).
AshKetchumisnumber1's Avatar
AshKetchumisnumber1 AshKetchumisnumber1 is offline
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 97
i think this hack might pretty much be dead cause there havent been any updates since march 23rd, 2012 @ 11:00 A.M so idk if we'll ever get to the orange islands but then again i might be wrong so this hack is yet to continue
__________________
Ash Ketchum

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All
Reply With Quote
  #3456    
Old May 5th, 2012 (4:34 PM).
RedWz's Avatar
RedWz RedWz is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: FL
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
i think this hack might pretty much be dead cause there havent been any updates since march 23rd, 2012 @ 11:00 A.M so idk if we'll ever get to the orange islands but then again i might be wrong so this hack is yet to continue
Some hacks have seen years without being updated, then one day out of the blue the original creator pushes a new beta. More than likely, if the creator is active, you'll get an update in a month or so...Having gone for barely over a month without an update isn't much of a delay compared to most of the hacks I've seen on this forum so far.
Reply With Quote
  #3457    
Old May 5th, 2012 (7:36 PM).
PsycheTheKadabra PsycheTheKadabra is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
i got stuck on the first area. I cant jump into the river! Do you know what happened? Otherwise for everything i've played so far its amazing
Reply With Quote
  #3458    
Old May 5th, 2012 (8:38 PM).
RheannaBanana RheannaBanana is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1
I had the last version of this game & now that there is a new update.. do I have to download that and start all over? Or is there a way to download the newer version, and still play at where I previously left off? Please help, I'm a noob at this stuff
Reply With Quote
  #3459    
Old May 6th, 2012 (9:47 AM).
Myc Shredder's Avatar
Myc Shredder Myc Shredder is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by RheannaBanana View Post
I had the last version of this game & now that there is a new update.. do I have to download that and start all over? Or is there a way to download the newer version, and still play at where I previously left off? Please help, I'm a noob at this stuff
You don't have to start all over. All you have to do is replace the old .gba file with the updated one, you then can continue where you last left off by simply loading the game from the .sav file you created during the old Beta (or .sgm file if you save your game the 'shift + Fx' way).
__________________






Reply With Quote
  #3460    
Old May 6th, 2012 (11:05 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I recommend you to not to start a new game because META is about to release a new beta...so you would have to start a new game again...
Soon...? That might be too hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher001 View Post
I get the same message. Save your game using the emulator itself by going to File>Save...
Alternatively, you can hit Shift+F1 to save your game
Do it that way and once the credits roll, you lose your progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
i think this hack might pretty much be dead cause there havent been any updates since march 23rd, 2012 @ 11:00 A.M so idk if we'll ever get to the orange islands but then again i might be wrong so this hack is yet to continue
Again?
Your posts are bound to be ignored soon.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #3461    
Old May 6th, 2012 (7:23 PM).
redwolf915's Avatar
redwolf915 redwolf915 is offline
Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWz View Post
Some hacks have seen years without being updated, then one day out of the blue the original creator pushes a new beta. More than likely, if the creator is active, you'll get an update in a month or so...Having gone for barely over a month without an update isn't much of a delay compared to most of the hacks I've seen on this forum so far.
Maybe if we donate cash to him he'll get motivated. I've had a mental block on video editing pokemon abridged, but I'm sure fans throwing money at me would make me work harder x)

We have to remember these people do these things for free, their main reward is giving thousands of people entertainment
Reply With Quote
  #3462    
Old May 6th, 2012 (10:40 PM). Edited May 6th, 2012 by DrFuji.
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf915 View Post
Source?!! Date!? Or speculation? :P
Well I am hoping it to be soon and I can't discuss about the release dates you know... its against the rules...:nervous:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Soon...? That might be too hopeful.
:classic:Just letting the guys to be more hoprful and patient.. so that they don't go crazy and impatient you know:D
Reply With Quote
  #3463    
Old May 7th, 2012 (8:36 PM).
pokefan harry potter's Avatar
pokefan harry potter pokefan harry potter is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf915 View Post
Maybe if we donate cash to him he'll get motivated. I've had a mental block on video editing pokemon abridged, but I'm sure fans throwing money at me would make me work harder x)

We have to remember these people do these things for free, their main reward is giving thousands of people entertainment
I would pay for this! It is so much better than all the actual games.
Reply With Quote
  #3464    
Old May 9th, 2012 (7:17 PM).
PKMN12345 PKMN12345 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
I downloaded the Lunar IPS, Pokemon Ash Gray, and have a clean FireRed Rom. But it isn't working. Do you maybe know the problem?
Thank you, and can't wait to play the game.
Reply With Quote
  #3465    
Old May 10th, 2012 (12:05 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKMN12345 View Post
I downloaded the Lunar IPS, Pokemon Ash Gray, and have a clean FireRed Rom. But it isn't working. Do you maybe know the problem?
Thank you, and can't wait to play the game.
First Patch that Ash grey file with the fire red ROM using Lunar IPS.. Rename that patched IPS file to Ash grey... Enjoy it's not that HARD ..
Reply With Quote
  #3466    
Old May 10th, 2012 (1:16 PM).
redwolf915's Avatar
redwolf915 redwolf915 is offline
Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 54
Come on Meta. Exams are coming to a close or are done for many of us. Give the people what they need :D!!
Reply With Quote
  #3467    
Old May 10th, 2012 (1:56 PM).
F4bio F4bio is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Hi, im new in the forum, and i want to play that game in my psp with emulator, but this game is not in gba file and i don find how to put in gba file, sorry if is a stupid question, but can someone send to me the game in gba file because i think that the game is good.
Reply With Quote
  #3468    
Old May 10th, 2012 (2:07 PM).
KaneTheFlesheater KaneTheFlesheater is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4bio View Post
Hi, im new in the forum, and i want to play that game in my psp with emulator, but this game is not in gba file and i don find how to put in gba file, sorry if is a stupid question, but can someone send to me the game in gba file because i think that the game is good.
Nobody can do this, because that would be sharing a ROM file, which is illegal, and nobody here does that.

Spoiler:
>implying


You have to... get a hold... of the correct ROM, than apply the IPS file to the ROM. I used IPSWin 2.0 to do that.
Reply With Quote
  #3469    
Old May 10th, 2012 (4:05 PM).
DaDerpDeeDerpDa DaDerpDeeDerpDa is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
How do i get the hatchet i accidently fell off the edge in the hidden forest and cannot get bulbasaur without it.
Reply With Quote
  #3470    
Old May 10th, 2012 (5:05 PM).
redwolf915's Avatar
redwolf915 redwolf915 is offline
Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDerpDeeDerpDa View Post
How do i get the hatchet i accidently fell off the edge in the hidden forest and cannot get bulbasaur without it.
On the SS Anne boat ride you get it. Thats a lot of back tracking tho.
Reply With Quote
  #3471    
Old May 10th, 2012 (8:58 PM).
Nick Nick is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 18
Posts: 5,216
I've been pondering a question: Is there any particular reason why this isn't in the Hacks Showcase? It has far more views and many more replies than any other hack thread that's had a reply in the past year in this forum -_-.
Reply With Quote
  #3472    
Old May 11th, 2012 (12:19 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,214
Probably because Meta does not want it to move until it's complete...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #3473    
Old May 11th, 2012 (2:29 PM).
DEundertaker32 DEundertaker32 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 20
when is this new beta going to be released?he posted a preview in march
Reply With Quote
  #3474    
Old May 11th, 2012 (4:34 PM).
gametothemacks gametothemacks is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
How do I download the game because I can't find the link here?
Reply With Quote
  #3475    
Old May 11th, 2012 (6:20 PM).
uran10 uran10 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 27
For people crying about a new beta or for meta give the guy a break. its exam time, my exams wont finish till may 25th and even then there is a thing called a life! meta has one peeps so just relax and wait. Some exams even last until june give him some time.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:50 AM.