Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old June 17th, 2012 (05:08 AM).

why i cant find the pokemon - ash gray 2.0 GBA? i cant even download with it
Old June 17th, 2012 (06:26 AM).
Dream or Drop?

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by pokemon321:
why i cant find the pokemon - ash gray 2.0 GBA? i cant even download with it
Well yeah, how could you download it without finding it? Also, good luck finding the 2.0 beta. And last, it is up to 3.61 so try looking on the first post...

But sometimes I want to come back to it...

Old June 17th, 2012 (08:19 AM).

i know metapod had exams and all,but shouldnt they be over now?2 months,no word,its kinda weird.
Old June 17th, 2012 (12:27 PM).

It's probably already been pointed out but when you get the free super potion after the Squirtle event you can keep going in and out and get a free one each time
It's unlimited
Old June 17th, 2012 (08:03 PM).

The game won't let me save it says The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed so it won't allow me to save what do I do?
Old June 17th, 2012 (08:31 PM).

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by AlienCookiesxo:
The game won't let me save it says The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed so it won't allow me to save what do I do?
VBA Menu>Options>Emulator>Save Type>Click Flash 128K. Then restart your VBA rom.
Old June 18th, 2012 (12:40 AM).
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!

Nature: Bold
A few questions...
1. I can't seem to get Jigglypuff to talk (Route 20)
2. How do you get to Koga?
3. Where can I find a Psyduck?
Old June 18th, 2012 (08:44 AM).
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

Quote originally posted by ramibas299:
A few questions...
1. I can't seem to get Jigglypuff to talk (Route 20)
2. How do you get to Koga?
3. Where can I find a Psyduck?
I just started this version and i found psyduck in the city before pewter city after pallet town(i forgot the name).Just go down from pewter city and turn left there is a little pond there go in it and swim.You'll get 20-25 level psyduck there.I train my level 12 pikachu there.I have a question to you metapod.Does this hack have johto region and orange islands & someone said the johto anime is already here something something in this thread.What do you mean?Is there another rom like this but with johto?If so please give me link.I need some info quick.
Old June 20th, 2012 (03:16 PM).

I can´t go to the Orange Islands, what do I do? The road has trees blocking the river, and I use the newest version...
Old June 20th, 2012 (04:30 PM).

Quote originally posted by Lows:
I can´t go to the Orange Islands, what do I do? The road has trees blocking the river, and I use the newest version...
You'll have to wait for the next beta. Metapod is working on it. In this beta the Orange Islands will be introduced.
Old June 21st, 2012 (09:27 AM).

Sorry i'm not sure if this has already been answered but are these the only events that you have to worry about when you evolve your pokemon?
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:12 PM).

Quote originally posted by satoshilee:
Sorry i'm not sure if this has already been answered but are these the only events that you have to worry about when you evolve your pokemon?
yea i guess lol i have to make sure that i dont evolve my pidgeotto xD such a pain
Old June 23rd, 2012 (01:44 AM).

Nature: Calm
Erm.. I want to thank you for the hacks that you and everyone of you companions make i'm really grateful for them and it makes me happy that their are people who work so hard on things like this and are willing to share them.
Old June 23rd, 2012 (05:58 AM).

Hello Guyz
I started playing this game before 2 months.I had the classic "no ring" problem at cerluean.When i started looking the rom via AdvancedMap, i found a volcano event at the 7th gym that also didn't work for me.Don't know if that problem is only on me.
Last week a deside to "catch em all" so i started playing again.One bug i found .. i tried to teleport (that thing via pc at pokecenter) in Victory Road but i get a message "you can't teleport in a place that you didn't go first".So i had to walk all the way :'(.After that,i talked to the person that need to register in poke leage and she accepted me...for second time so long :/
Well .. i have also some questions..
-Is every poke available to find?
-Where can i find tangela/seel (i don't have the rift)?
-Poke that in original game should be in pokemansion at cinnabar are available?

If there still be poke not available (ex magmar), i believe it will be nice a "secret area" that opens when you finish the last event (or league) and have every "not available" poke.

ty,for this game,your time and sorry about my english
Old June 23rd, 2012 (08:44 AM).

How far does this game go?Does it go to black and white series?
Old June 23rd, 2012 (08:47 AM).
Hacker in training

Location: In a house. In a town. In a state. In a country. On a planet.
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Digidestined123
You should make an ashgrey for all of the Pokemon series. Firered hacks, of course, like this, because you are one of the best hackers!
Old June 23rd, 2012 (10:06 AM).

Does the game update it self?
Old June 23rd, 2012 (09:58 PM).

Hey, I wanna say that this is my favorite hack EVER! lol But I have a question, the world is dark outside for some reason but when I'm outside it's bright. I've seen videos of people playing the hack and they all were bright inside and out. What's wrong with my game?
Old June 24th, 2012 (12:11 AM).

Oh man I just downloaded the newest Beta and already I'm liking the text from the characters. I named the player Tai like I always do and named my rival Duskmon because I couldn't think of a meaner nickname. So instead of Ashy-boy it's Taiy-boy. That's kinda wierd in a funny way.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 24th, 2012 (06:53 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Seraphimon-sama:
Oh man I just downloaded the newest Beta and already I'm liking the text from the characters. I named the player Tai like I always do and named my rival Duskmon because I couldn't think of a meaner nickname. So instead of Ashy-boy it's Taiy-boy. That's kinda wierd in a funny way.
Yep, well you are supposed to play as Ash and the game acts like you are Ash in every way =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 24th, 2012 (02:52 PM).

such I wonder if there is any way to communicate with Metapod, I have a friend who can do the mapping for the continuation of the ROM and good He bought the project would only need to know q q is needed.
Old June 25th, 2012 (12:08 AM).

Hey where do you get the Warp Pad? I see people using the PC to teleport and stuff. Please help!
Old June 25th, 2012 (12:27 AM).

Btw .. i found via google at pages 92-95,some posts (one was from metapod) about evolution for graveler,kadabra,matchop (pokemons that normaly need trade to evolve).They saying you have to evolve them via happiness.I m trying to do that with kadabra.Is there any place like Daisy at firered to tell me my pokemon's happiness status?
I m going my pokemon to Sue (the girl with vulpix) to do him massage.
When i giving him a potion, he coming 3 steps to me (i read somewhere that means it's happy with me).
So i want anyway to know if my pokemon is going to evolve.He is 41 lvl..not very easy to level up him
Old June 25th, 2012 (10:39 AM).

So I've gotten all three starters, beaten Lt. Surge, and I still have a problem. Every single wild pokemon I've encountered thus far (with two or three exceptions pre-forest) have been Spearow. They are all levelled appropriately to the routes, but I'm sick of fighting the same pokemon all the time. Am I missing something?
Old June 25th, 2012 (11:52 PM).

Nature: Brave
Just a note for Metapod: I think the forest in the 'March of Exeggutor Squad' event was called the 'Leaf Forest' or something like that
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)