The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:21 AM
ShineyCharizard
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
unfortunately I decided to fish in the pond where the dragini and draginair reside after defeating team rocket. I saved mid fish and my game stopped working. I can pull up the the help menu and go through it but I cannot stop fishing or walk away etc. Is there a way out of this, or did I just loose all my progress?
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:51 AM
The Limit
Beginning Trainer

Do Brock and Misty hang out somewhere after the Sperrow and Ferrow event at the end? Or do they only appear during missions?
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:09 PM
ksipos

Well .. sorry for one more post ..After the "join league second time" thing,my game start repeating events.I couldn't use the pokecenter before i catch/beat the muk in factory,a invisible gary came to speak me when i goes to the place with fossils,the man with porygon had problem again and send me in..but team rocket couldn't talk to me so i stucked in and had to reload :'(
The reason for that i think it was the moving of a bad egg .. when i moved a pokemon,it said me i had a "invisible" pokemon to place .. when i placed it,it was a colourfull bad egg
Old June 27th, 2012, 06:27 AM
supperdragon

Has the new beta 3.6.2 been released yet?It has been too long...
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
Has the new beta 3.6.2 been released yet?It has been too long...
If you don't see it in the first post, it simply means it's not released yet

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Genzu69
Beginning Trainer

Help me, i'm stuck at melvin event

after i caught exeggutor and back to melvin, he is said like before i caught exeggutor..i try to catch exeggutor again but the result still same, this is bug?
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzu69 View Post
Help me, i'm stuck at melvin event

after i caught exeggutor and back to melvin, he is said like before i caught exeggutor..i try to catch exeggutor again but the result still same, this is bug?
Have you by any chance messed around with any bad eggs on the PC?
Meh, doesn't matter, it's a bug, but I don't believe there is any possible outcomes of doing that episode or not.

Last edited by Tcoppy; June 30th, 2012 at 05:38 AM.
Old July 1st, 2012, 05:22 AM
munchers729
Beginning Trainer

where are the download links ??
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:47 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchers729 View Post
where are the download links ??
Find it in the first page.
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:02 AM
teddymanneke
Beginning Trainer

I've got out of the Mt. Moon and the phone is not ringing, what to do now? I can't figure out.

Thanks!
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM
Kamarr
Beginning Trainer

I'm not really good with computers can you please help me with this is there already a patched rom so I can play it I been itching to play for 5 hours now and could really use some help to play your game cause it looks AMAZING!
Old July 1st, 2012, 11:33 AM
DaEpicTrainer
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamarr View Post
I'm not really good with computers can you please help me with this is there already a patched rom so I can play it I been itching to play for 5 hours now and could really use some help to play your game cause it looks AMAZING!
Download Pokemon Fire Red rom for GameBoy Advance a.k.a Visual Boy Advance, then download the .ips patch from this thread.After done those ; google ''download lunar ips'' or ''download lips'' download it.Open lips, open the exe file inside.Click apply ips patch, pick the file you downloaded from here.Then pick the fire red rom.Enjoy
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:56 AM
DEundertaker32
Beginning Trainer

I hope metapod hasn't disappered like all other Orange Islands creators...most of them never even releasing the first island,even though they made it
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEundertaker32 View Post
I hope metapod hasn't disappered like all other Orange Islands creators...most of them never even releasing the first island,even though they made it
Liquid Crystal did release the first isle.

Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:40 AM
SSJboku
Unhatched Egg

Is this finished hack ???

And is it releasing updates often ?? :D :D
Old July 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
Kamarr
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEpicTrainer View Post
Download Pokemon Fire Red rom for GameBoy Advance a.k.a Visual Boy Advance, then download the .ips patch from this thread.After done those ; google ''download lunar ips'' or ''download lips'' download it.Open lips, open the exe file inside.Click apply ips patch, pick the file you downloaded from here.Then pick the fire red rom.Enjoy

Tyvm DaEpicTrainer,
I got it working, I just got to the primeape event. Does anyone know what the encounter rate for shiny pokemon are in this hacked version cause I got a shiny charmander and a shiny Krabby. I'm not complaining I love it!! Shiny charmander = WIN! Love the game.

Are there any events that are easily forgotten or will the game not let you advance till there completed?
Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
TrissyGE
Beginning Trainer

Hey,
i´m not able to download it, could someone help me?
Trissy

Last edited by TrissyGE; July 2nd, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Kamarr
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrissyGE View Post
Hey,
i´m not able to download it, could someone help me?
Trissy

There is a how to vid on youtube if you can't understand what DaEpicTrainer said a couple posts up
Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:38 PM
DaEpicTrainer
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

Quote:
Tyvm DaEpicTrainer,
I got it working, I just got to the primeape event. Does anyone know what the encounter rate for shiny pokemon are in this hacked version cause I got a shiny charmander and a shiny Krabby. I'm not complaining I love it!! Shiny charmander = WIN! Love the game.

Are there any events that are easily forgotten or will the game not let you advance till there completed?
Not doing the events like releasing pidgeot/pidgeotto or butterfree etc doesn't mean you can't continue i guess.But i played till the bulbasaur event but i didn't have my everstone on bulbasaur so it evolved into a venasaur.It didn't let me do the event so i stopped playing.I don't know if i had to do that one but i was too lazy to search/read.But yeah i think you need to be careful about the pokemon evolvings/items.

EDIT:The pokemon shiny ratio is normally 1 in 8192 / %0.01.But don't know about this rom's shiny rate.Some hacks have more ratio or less ratio.Maybe metapod did that on purpose.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJboku View Post
Is this finished hack ???

And is it releasing updates often ?? :D :D
It is not finished yet. Kanto part is, though.

Anyways for shiny encounters. It might be that Meta's used routines have affected the shiny encounter chance.
So as much as intentional it may seem, it's simply your luck I haven't found any shiny Pokémon in AshGray yet.

Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:14 AM
SSJboku
Unhatched Egg

I downloaded the game and it's really cool :D

How far does Metapod23 think to go with this, is this going to be just Kanto or will there be more regions ?? :D :D
Old July 3rd, 2012, 07:42 AM
TrissyGE
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
There is a how to vid on youtube if you can't understand what DaEpicTrainer said a couple posts up
I´ve seen the download link and i know how to patch a rom with ips, but the download free space was full and i wasn´t able to download, so could you up the ips on an other server?

Edit: Last evening the server was to full, now it works. SRY!!!
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Jazargo
Beginning Trainer

Hey, my game is bugged and i can't really get past the game without this event. You get through the cave that takes you to cerulean city and then usually the phone should ring and you talk to the cerulean gym sisters. This did not happen for me so i can't progress through Any ideas? The only thing that i didn't do in the game that i know of if is the blastoise event where you need your wartortle to talk to the pokemon, but i had mine evolve into a blastoise so i couldn't do it. Here is the link to a video showing the part of the game i'm talking about
wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=uvGz8TVugdw
(replace DOT with "." of course)
If anybody knows any of this and replies, thanks in advance
Old July 4th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJboku View Post
I downloaded the game and it's really cool :D

How far does Metapod23 think to go with this, is this going to be just Kanto or will there be more regions ?? :D :D
Well, Meta wants to implement Orange Isle but he's been pretty inactive :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazargo View Post
Hey, my game is bugged and i can't really get past the game without this event. You get through the cave that takes you to cerulean city and then usually the phone should ring and you talk to the cerulean gym sisters. This did not happen for me so i can't progress through Any ideas? The only thing that i didn't do in the game that i know of if is the blastoise event where you need your wartortle to talk to the pokemon, but i had mine evolve into a blastoise so i couldn't do it. Here is the link to a video showing the part of the game i'm talking about
wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=uvGz8TVugdw
(replace DOT with "." of course)
If anybody knows any of this and replies, thanks in advance
This seems to be common bug... try to repatch the ROM because some flags might have been set incorrectly.

Old July 4th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Viper283
Beginning Trainer

I used the newest patch (3.6.1) on a fire red (U)v1.1 rom but VirtualBoy Advance and no$gba won't let me open it. on virtualboyadvance it just has a black screen and on no$gba the program crashes i really want to play this hack, any help would be appreciated
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here