The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:27 AM
XxEzraxX
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Docile
I have played the 3.61 beta, and so far I am loving it! It is excellent and runs very well with the anime, I hope that very soon the rest of the game will be in place for you Metapod23, I am looking very forward to the Orange Islands and the Jhoto region! Keep up the good work.
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:29 AM
Kee Dander
Beginning Trainer

I got To Cerulean's Gym, but misty isn't there D: is this a bug or am I missing something?
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:12 PM
XxEzraxX
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Docile
You have to talk to the police officer outside of the house not too far from the gym, he will then tell you that someone broke and stole a giant hose and vacuum then go back to the gym and the sensational sisters will be there talk to them and then Misty will show up
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Kee Dander
Beginning Trainer

Thank you, but I've done that 4 times now. :/
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:42 PM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Then, Re-Patch the Game. If that Doesn't Work.....Re-Patch Again and Re-Start.

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
Conx
Beginning Trainer

I am having problems with Pokemopolis. Only gengar is appearing and jiggle puff does not show up either. Can any one tell me what I'm missing ?
Old September 1st, 2012, 09:20 PM
ethanobi

I am planning on writing a Walkthrough of the Kanto region Part of the game, You all Can expect it by December :D!
Good to see You back Metapod!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
Ishimaru Baisotei

ok so i just found out about this hack and i must say it is the best anime/game hack i have ever played but one thing i have noticed is that team rocket don't actually fly of the screen which is one thing i know it would take alot of programming to do but it would be nice to add this in right now I am at cerealeun city and again why I odn't nowhow much programming it would take but why doesn't brock and misty follow you and I love how you have added in one of the banned episodes (the beauty contest) but why not the porygon event or the legend of dragonair episode event (I know this because i have watched a walkthrough) if you could answer my qustions I would be happy.

Thanks Ishimaru
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:34 PM
uran10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishimaru Baisotei View Post
ok so i just found out about this hack and i must say it is the best anime/game hack i have ever played but one thing i have noticed is that team rocket don't actually fly of the screen which is one thing i know it would take alot of programming to do but it would be nice to add this in right now I am at cerealeun city and again why I odn't nowhow much programming it would take but why doesn't brock and misty follow you and I love how you have added in one of the banned episodes (the beauty contest) but why not the porygon event or the legend of dragonair episode event (I know this because i have watched a walkthrough) if you could answer my qustions I would be happy.

Thanks Ishimaru
Actually porygon and dragonair episodes are in the game. you could view a walkthrough in my signature
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:59 PM
Jayvenom
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know where I can find the newest version of Ash Gray to download I've been looking but find nothing on google
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvenom View Post
Does anyone know where I can find the newest version of Ash Gray to download I've been looking but find nothing on google
You don't need Google for a new AshGrey beta.. This website also support downloads for the respected hacks.. Scroll the first page down and you will see a new beta of AshGrey but be advised as Meta the hacks creator has returned so he will be likely to release yet another new beta in these days so wait patiently please....
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:22 AM
Ishimaru Baisotei

ok i didn't know they weren't in the game i was watching pokecinema's walkthrough of it and they didn't do them events so i just figured they werent in it
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:23 AM
THExVIPER
Beginning Trainer

YEAH Metapods back!!!! Cant wait for the orange islands!!!!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:36 AM
aniadrift
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I have a few questions about things you may have modified in this game.

I want to catch a Ghastly, but I'm not sure if it'll be able to evolve past Haunter since you have to trade in the game for Haunter to evolve. Since it's impossible to trade in this, is there any way to evolve a Haunter?

Secondly, can you catch Cubones anywhere?

This is an excellent and very detailed game, but some of us just wanted to play through the anime events and not really have to experience absolutely everything Ash did. I think making it so that Charmeleon and Charizard won't obey you was too much, especially since the episode that makes him obey isn't done yet. Charizard is my favorite pokemon so that was really depressing to me. Wonderful work otherwise, though.
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:28 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniadrift View Post
Hey, I have a few questions about things you may have modified in this game.

I want to catch a Ghastly, but I'm not sure if it'll be able to evolve past Haunter since you have to trade in the game for Haunter to evolve. Since it's impossible to trade in this, is there any way to evolve a Haunter?

Secondly, can you catch Cubones anywhere?

This is an excellent and very detailed game, but some of us just wanted to play through the anime events and not really have to experience absolutely everything Ash did. I think making it so that Charmeleon and Charizard won't obey you was too much, especially since the episode that makes him obey isn't done yet. Charizard is my favorite pokemon so that was really depressing to me. Wonderful work otherwise, though.
Boy oh Boy you are one imapatient fan.. I am sorry the Charizard problem can't be solved as Meta is strict on making it equal to anime.. As for Cubone it appears as wild poke
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:39 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Nature: Calm
this games cool 8) I like the idea of swimming in water xD

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old September 4th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Ishimaru Baisotei

ok so i have just beat blaine in cinnabar and i accidently traded my charizard for the girls gyrados is there anyway of trading it back i want my charizard back because now i have no fire type and i don't actually like gyrados and i want my charizard back but when i talk to the girl who traded me gyrados she just say "how is gyrados doing charizard is a bit hard to handle" please i really want my freaking charizard back.
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Charmagnifico
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Impish
Love this game! It's just a shame Charizard doesn't obey... So I can't wait till the orange islands are finished, with the charizard chills-episode !
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:55 PM
fittz
Beginning Trainer

hey everyone i think i may start up the guide again.... but was wanting to ask metapod if the bug was fixed that caused the misty mermaid glitch to happen..........
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:07 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishimaru Baisotei View Post
ok so i have just beat blaine in cinnabar and i accidently traded my charizard for the girls gyrados is there anyway of trading it back i want my charizard back because now i have no fire type and i don't actually like gyrados and i want my charizard back but when i talk to the girl who traded me gyrados she just say "how is gyrados doing charizard is a bit hard to handle" please i really want my freaking charizard back.
Unfortunately for you its not possible now.. Or maybe you got an old save state or something..instead start a new game and next time be careful
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniadrift View Post
It's something that shouldn't be changed This adds more anime feeling =)
And it doesn't prevent you from using it or train it by having it in the first place of party and then change it or giving it an Exp. Share.
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Troock
Whatever Forever
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Hey Metapod, Your hack is really good! Please continue as soon as you can! This hack was my motivation to watch Pokemon from the start again and to play a lot of games again. I am trying to follow the anime story as precisely as possible now. This is definitely the best hack ever! How long are you going to continue this hack? Do you think you will also be making a hack of the hoenn and sinnoh seasons? Or maybe you could make a sequel. I hope you will be continuing this soon!

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troock View Post
Hey Metapod, Your hack is really good! Please continue as soon as you can! This hack was my motivation to watch Pokemon from the start again and to play a lot of games again. I am trying to follow the anime story as precisely as possible now. This is definitely the best hack ever! How long are you going to continue this hack? Do you think you will also be making a hack of the hoenn and sinnoh seasons? Or maybe you could make a sequel. I hope you will be continuing this soon!
I don't know about his plans for Hoenn and Sinnoh regions but he did mentioned that he will do Johto anime events...
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:17 AM
wahe12
Beginning Trainer

Can someone help me? I finished the Mewtwu event, but i cant warp with the computer in the PokeCentre
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Troock
Whatever Forever
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I don't know about his plans for Hoenn and Sinnoh regions but he did mentioned that he will do Johto anime events...
Wow, that's awesome! Though I really hope he'll do Hoenn and Sinnoh (and maybe even Unova) too. By the way, Metapod123, I think you skipped episode 61: The Misty Mermaid. Did you skip that on purpose, or not?

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus

Last edited by Troock; September 6th, 2012 at 08:21 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links