The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 15th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Adam30111996

there is Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and I want beta 3.0 and there isn't link for download
Help How i can download beta 3 Pokemon Ash gray?
Old September 15th, 2012, 10:55 PM
K1m0keo
Beginning Trainer

Hey metapod,

I have a problem with the game after the episode when Ash releases Pidgeot into the wild. You know were you have to swim in Route 1 and go west to get to the blimp. Well, I am unable to get to the blimp because the river is blocked by trees (not the small one where you can cut it the big ass ones) I've tried downloading the game again but the trees still block my way. Please help.
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Adam30111996

I have the same problem.And I download again and again and When I swim in Route 1 and go west to get to the blimp I have trees on my way and I can't swim to valentia island
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam30111996 View Post
there is Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and I want beta 3.0 and there isn't link for download
Help How i can download beta 3 Pokemon Ash gray?
And why would you want to download version 3.0?
3.61 is available because it's the most recent version.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:21 PM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
I have the same problem.And I download again and again and When I swim in Route 1 and go west to get to the blimp I have trees on my way and I can't swim to valentia island
It's because Beta 3.6 ENDS there!
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Adam30111996

because When I release Pidgeot i must swim in Route 1 to valentia island and i can't because on the way are trees.(not the small one where you can cut it the big ass ones)

Please write me link to Pokemon Ash Gray beta 3.0 Please

Last edited by DrFuji; September 16th, 2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
because When I release Pidgeot i must swim in Route 1 to valentia island and i can't because on the way are trees.(not the small one where you can cut it the big ass ones)
You actually don't read, do you?
If you had read the post above you would have known that beta ends there...

Old September 16th, 2012, 05:04 AM
hpabraxos
Beginning Trainer

I'm a tad confused. I've been using a tutorial to get me through to Mew's Island, but the guy skipped it for some reason. I'm at the part where Nurse Joy has disappeared and the boat can't leave due to the weather. I can't remember this happening in the anime and I can't find it in the episode guide, so does anybody know where Nurse Joy is hiding?
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:33 AM
saurab
Born to win like a champ

I guess people come to this thread without looking at the first page....Why the heck dont they look at the first page.....
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:48 AM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
then google search for the beta patch

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:53 AM
ourock1568
Beginning Trainer

hi metapod my name is ourock1568 and i am having trouble with saving your game. i have gone in and saved it like i usally do with all of my other roms but everytime i save it that way and then when i start it back up later it has restarted the game again. is this because i have a fire red rom or is it just my computer could you offer me any help?
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:57 AM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpabraxos View Post
I'm a tad confused. I've been using a tutorial to get me through to Mew's Island, but the guy skipped it for some reason. I'm at the part where Nurse Joy has disappeared and the boat can't leave due to the weather. I can't remember this happening in the anime and I can't find it in the episode guide, so does anybody know where Nurse Joy is hiding?

alright guy, you have to go into the boat harbor and talk to officer jenny then go back to the water and click on it then swim to the island and then nurse joy will be on the island waiting and it will activate the mewtwo event

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourock1568 View Post
hi metapod my name is ourock1568 and i am having trouble with saving your game. i have gone in and saved it like i usally do with all of my other roms but everytime i save it that way and then when i start it back up later it has restarted the game again. is this because i have a fire red rom or is it just my computer could you offer me any help?

pm Ash493 and ask him cuz i forget and had the same problem when i tried to restart the game

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All

Last edited by DrFuji; September 16th, 2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old September 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
AshGray... loved the idea. Up to episode 113 Hello Pumello. I'm re-watching the anime.

And when I watched Stun Spore Detour, I realised that if Metapod wants to do all the episode, then he should have made it look like, at least a little bit, that Misty and Brock come with you, as well as Tracey in the Orange Islands. Because in episode 112, Misty is the main character, saving Ash and Tracey from Stun Spore and catching a Poliwag. Plus, I found it awkward that you'd just randomly keep running into eachother, like in Celadon City, When Togepi hatches, Pokemopolis... IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:53 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
alright guy, you have to go into the boat harbor and talk to officer jenny then go back to the water and click on it then swim to the island and then nurse joy will be on the island waiting and it will activate the mewtwo event

pm Ash493 and ask him cuz i forget and had the same problem when i tried to restart the game
Patch a clean FireRed ROM and load your save through it. Hope it works.
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Troock
Whatever Forever
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, I just finished the "Pallet Party Panic" event. Now I want to go to the Orange Islands. However, I don't know how to get to the blimp that's supposed to bring me to Valencia Island. I saw in a video that I have to swim in the water on Route 1 and then go to the bottom right corner, but there are trees blocking the way. In the video there where no trees, there was water, the player just swam through, climbed on land a bit to the right and found the blimp. Did something change or is it a bug in my game? Can someone please help me?

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:43 AM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troock View Post
Hey, I just finished the "Pallet Party Panic" event. Now I want to go to the Orange Islands. However, I don't know how to get to the blimp that's supposed to bring me to Valencia Island. I saw in a video that I have to swim in the water on Route 1 and then go to the bottom right corner, but there are trees blocking the way. In the video there where no trees, there was water, the player just swam through, climbed on land a bit to the right and found the blimp. Did something change or is it a bug in my game? Can someone please help me?

that was a demo video done by the creator of this hack, but the hack isnt up to that part yet until the next beta release

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
And when I watched Stun Spore Detour, I realised that if Metapod wants to do all the episode, then he should have made it look like, at least a little bit, that Misty and Brock come with you, as well as Tracey in the Orange Islands. Because in episode 112, Misty is the main character, saving Ash and Tracey from Stun Spore and catching a Poliwag. Plus, I found it awkward that you'd just randomly keep running into eachother, like in Celadon City, When Togepi hatches, Pokemopolis... IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!
That may be done only as "flashback", you will just see what Kasumi's doing while you will be unable to move.
And why to make them appear everytime? That would be useless use of OWs if they aren't doing anything and are there just because they are there in anime.

Old September 18th, 2012, 03:52 PM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Hello,
I have a little problem: I let my Bulbasaur evolve and as far as I know, there is an event where you need your Bulbasaur to enter to forest. Someone suggested here that getting a Bulbasaur with gamesharks would allow one to enter the forest and go on in the adventure.

Has anyone tried that? because I wouldn't like to keep playing only to find out I won't be able to pass the game.
Can I also evolve Squirtle and follow the same method?

Thanks
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
Hello,
I have a little problem: I let my Bulbasaur evolve and as far as I know, there is an event where you need your Bulbasaur to enter to forest. Someone suggested here that getting a Bulbasaur with gamesharks would allow one to enter the forest and go on in the adventure.

Has anyone tried that? because I wouldn't like to keep playing only to find out I won't be able to pass the game.

Thanks

that was a mistake evolving bulbasaur so if i were you i'd restart the game just to be safe and you shouldnt do the same with squirtle... only evolve charmander at the episode that it evolved in the anime then evolve charmeleon at the episode when it evolved

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
Hello,

Thanks
Nah, it's just event where Bulbasaur learns Solarbeam, if you miss it, nothing serious's gonna happen.

Old September 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nah, it's just event where Bulbasaur learns Solarbeam, if you miss it, nothing serious's gonna happen.
So if someone mistakenly evolves it before that event does that means It cannot learn it by evolving???
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:08 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troock View Post
Search in youtube for a video called "Pokémon AshGray (Anime Hack) - A Scare in the Air"

Old September 20th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
So if someone mistakenly evolves it before that event does that means It cannot learn it by evolving???
No. Venusaur learns Solarbeam normally (who uses that? xD It's a waste of turn xD)

Old September 20th, 2012, 02:46 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
No. Venusaur learns Solarbeam normally (who uses that? xD It's a waste of turn xD)
MMMMMM Ok I was just asking for the sake of my knowledge and thnx for nothing Ash493???
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:44 AM
mananki90
Unhatched Egg

ash493 when will next beta will be released where we have to swim in route 1 water to orange island
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links