The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 18th, 2012, 09:07 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by katkandoo View Post
In pokemon ash gray for visual boy advance I accidentally went to the under water area (to find nurse joy) and broke my raft before I got the New Island invite. Is there a cheat or a way that I can get a new raft to leave the area and get the new island invite?

You could try YAPE and make a Caterpie's held item Raft, then Advance Map it to where you are. Then just catch it and take the Raft. You can then just remove the grass you'd have planted and it'll be like it never happened :D
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
@ROBO-BOY: Eh... what? o.O Now that's something new...

For everyone. You don't need Raft anymore. There's a teleporting system or whatever it's called that can transport you to other PC, that's how you get outta there.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM
topgunitsme
Unhatched Egg

how do i download the game?..sendspace says that its deleted...is it possible for someone to send me the game?
Old October 19th, 2012, 04:05 PM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
how do i download the game?..sendspace says that its deleted...is it possible for someone to send me the game?
Look in the previous page. Someone give a Mediafire link for the ips patch.
Old October 20th, 2012, 12:29 AM
leskale
Unhatched Egg

Go to google and type Ashgrey version 3.6.1 download you will find new links
Old October 20th, 2012, 12:12 PM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
You could try YAPE and make a Caterpie's held item Raft, then Advance Map it to where you are. Then just catch it and take the Raft. You can then just remove the grass you'd have planted and it'll be like it never happened :D
Can you explain to me how you do that with Advance Map, sounds interesting and could be very useful?
Old October 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM
ahmeda2000
Unhatched Egg

the download link does not work
Old October 20th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Clacla
karp karp karp
Community Supporter Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmeda2000 View Post
the download link does not work
Quote:
Originally Posted by leskale View Post
Go to google and type Ashgrey version 3.6.1 download you will find new links
...Try reading ahead, it can help. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but come on... Here is the link, though, so no one has to go back a page.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ahskscm8n31s9os
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:13 PM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

I got all the badges and when I go to the league, there is a guard telling that the event hasn't started yet and that I should come back later.
I don't know what I missed :/
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:10 AM
Sahil#
Unhatched Egg

I downloaded 3.6.1 beta version and when I go to second gym for battle the seal comes and all things happen normally but when i go to misty it says "Pikachu doesn't want to battle Misty. It seems to consider her a friend. Better take it out of battle." And then these options appear
Withdraw pokemon
Deposit pokemon
Move pokemon
Move items
See ya!
After this I'm stuck and can't not move.
If i select 'see ya' whole process would repeat.
Old October 21st, 2012, 12:15 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
I got all the badges and when I go to the league, there is a guard telling that the event hasn't started yet and that I should come back later.
You are supposed to go to Oak's place and do some pre-league events.

@Sahil: Deposit Pikachu.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:36 AM
Sahil#
Unhatched Egg

Thanks Ash493, sorry for giving trouble but I have another question. I traded butterfree for ratc8 but after beating team rocket I went to ship capt. directly and ship drowned. I've found back my pokeballs after gyrados event. Is there any way to get butterfree back? I want to complete butterfree mating event.
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:28 AM
Clacla
karp karp karp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil# View Post
Thanks Ash493, sorry for giving trouble but I have another question. I traded butterfree for ratc8 but after beating team rocket I went to ship capt. directly and ship drowned. I've found back my pokeballs after gyrados event. Is there any way to get butterfree back? I want to complete butterfree mating event.
You can't, now. You can only trade it back on the ship after the sink, so, you can't, unless you catch another Caterpie or something.
Old October 21st, 2012, 06:23 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You are supposed to go to Oak's place and do some pre-league events.

@Sahil: Deposit Pikachu.
I don't think so. He even tells me that I should go Poke league.
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:08 PM
Nitrohell
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, I've started playing this hack a couple of days ago and so far I have to say this is amazing.
Of course, I've found a couple of bugs here and there, mostly graphical ones, but since this is still a beta it's completely normal to find bugs.

What makes me love this hack is both the detail of the new areas added, and most of all, the detail of the events.
The Sprites showing up when you're about to fight, like the Gyarados, Tentacruel and Aerodactyl fights, just to name a few, make this so much more awesome.

I'm eagerly awaiting the final release of this hack, hopefully there'll be a new beta version by the time I finish this one.

I have a question, so if anyone could give me an hand answering it, it would be very appreciated.

First, I'm currently doing A Chansey Operation event, I've entered the Hospital and Doctor Proctor took care of my Pikachu and is now telling me to leave the Hospital.
Is this the whole event or am I doing something wrong? I mean, in the anime the telephone should start ringing which would lead to the continuation of this episode, but there's nothing happening in my game.

Now to Metapod, I have a suggestion for the Here Comes the Squirtle Squad, in this event, when you enter the cave, maybe you should add the option to let Charmander come out and lead the way.
Even if you're not able to make Charmander follow the character through the cave, for the same reason Pikachu can't follow, at least a dialogue option asking if you want to let Charmander light the path would be enough.

One more thing, will this hack incorporate the Johto region as well?
I've read somewhere in this post that, this hack will only go up to the Orange Islands because it's supposed to recreate only the original series of the anime.
But the Original series spawns those 3 regions, Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.
I know that it may be to early to think of going any further than the Orange Islands since this region isn't even finished and released yet, I was just wondering if there's any information about the Johto region.

Metapod, keep up the awesome work and I'll be awaiting the next beta version.
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:37 PM
leskale
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
in this chapter you must do the event with mewtwo like the first movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohell View Post
Hey guys, I've started playing this hack a couple of days ago and so far I have to say this is amazing.
Of course, I've found a couple of bugs here and there, mostly graphical ones, but since this is still a beta it's completely normal to find bugs.

What makes me love this hack is both the detail of the new areas added, and most of all, the detail of the events.
The Sprites showing up when you're about to fight, like the Gyarados, Tentacruel and Aerodactyl fights, just to name a few, make this so much more awesome.

I'm eagerly awaiting the final release of this hack, hopefully there'll be a new beta version by the time I finish this one.

I have a question, so if anyone could give me an hand answering it, it would be very appreciated.

First, I'm currently doing A Chansey Operation event, I've entered the Hospital and Doctor Proctor took care of my Pikachu and is now telling me to leave the Hospital.
Is this the whole event or am I doing something wrong? I mean, in the anime the telephone should start ringing which would lead to the continuation of this episode, but there's nothing happening in my game.

Now to Metapod, I have a suggestion for the Here Comes the Squirtle Squad, in this event, when you enter the cave, maybe you should add the option to let Charmander come out and lead the way.
Even if you're not able to make Charmander follow the character through the cave, for the same reason Pikachu can't follow, at least a dialogue option asking if you want to let Charmander light the path would be enough.

One more thing, will this hack incorporate the Johto region as well?
I've read somewhere in this post that, this hack will only go up to the Orange Islands because it's supposed to recreate only the original series of the anime.
But the Original series spawns those 3 regions, Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.
I know that it may be to early to think of going any further than the Orange Islands since this region isn't even finished and released yet, I was just wondering if there's any information about the Johto region.

Metapod, keep up the awesome work and I'll be awaiting the next beta version.

in the cave with squirtle you must go and buy a super potion and give it to pikachu also for the charmander its not bad idea but the cave is very small and you will find very easy the exit for the mart to buy the super potion

Last edited by DrFuji; October 21st, 2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:44 PM
emmett82
Unhatched Egg

i clicked the download link and it said its no longer available :/
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:49 PM
Nitrohell
Unhatched Egg

Quote:

in the cave with squirtle you must go and buy a super potion and give it to pikachu also for the charmander its not bad idea but the cave is very small and you will find very easy the exit for the mart to buy the super potion
Yea I know that, I've finished that event a long ago, my suggestion was only about letting Charmander come out to light up the way, or in case that's not possible, have a message show up asking if you would like to let him light up the way.
I never said it was hard to find the exit, my suggestion was only so it would be a bit more similar to the anime.

I'm currently at Who Gets to Keep Togepi? and I have two more suggestions for you Metapod:

At Who Gets to Keep Togepi?, instead of having a PC/Video Telephone in the middle of nowhere, having a PokeCenter instead would be nice, first because in the anime they call Professor Oak from a PokeCenter, to make it more anime like we could even get a message from Nurse Joy saying someone has left a message, and second, because the last PokeCenter we found was in Sunny Town and that's a long way from where we are.
Although, we have the Computer at the Circus and the Nurse Joy at Dark City as alternatives, that's still a very long way from where we are at that point.

At So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd, instead of having Keith wait for you at the forest entrance to return the Pokeballs, we should come outsideand find an Officer Jenny first, only afterwards we would go back inside the forest and face Keith, to make it even more anime like, a Psyduck could come out of the forest and lead us to him.

Anyways this suggestions ultimately wouldn't bring anything new besides making the hack look a little more like the anime, so it definitively shouldn't be a priority if you decide to look into them.

PS: Still looking to know if the event at the hospital finished after Doctor Proctor looks into Pikachu or if there's anything I'm missing.
Old October 21st, 2012, 06:53 PM
Clacla
karp karp karp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clacla View Post
...Try reading ahead, it can help. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but come on... Here is the link, though, so no one has to go back a page.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ahskscm8n31s9os
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmett82 View Post
i clicked the download link and it said its no longer available :/
... I posted this like 5 posts up.
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:55 PM
dalamar92
Unhatched Egg

I have AshGray 3.0.3 and I'm having an issue with Bill's Lighthouse. Once you're inside, the stairs don't appear properly. The upper right tile of the stairs shows, but just looks like a different background. There's no way out. I want to upgrade to 3.6.1, but I'm worried I'm gonna have to start everything over. Any help? Apologies if this has been asked already.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:28 PM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I did.
For what i could see in videos, team rocket doesn't apperar to me in the way to victory road.
Old October 21st, 2012, 08:55 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
Can you explain to me how you do that with Advance Map, sounds interesting and could be very useful?
Open up the map on Advance Map and put in grass (If there isn't any reachable) and then change the wild pokemon stats to any 1 pokemon you want (Don't forget to change back afterwards). Then save. AAfterward, open it up on YAPE and select the pokemon you placed in that area. Then just switch it's held item to anything you need/want. for example: Raft, MasterBall, TM01. Then catch it, remove it's item and it's yours! (Undoing any changes isn't nessesary, but I always do it, even when I do it purely 'cause I'm stuck.)
Old October 22nd, 2012, 01:19 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
I did.
For what i could see in videos, team rocket doesn't apperar to me in the way to victory road.
Now I am positive you missed some events. There is an event in Celadon city, Viridian City, 3-4 events in west kanto (elite Bruno, Gengar, Lights camera quacktion, Team rocket) events. Have you done them all. Also please try to do them in anime way
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:15 AM
leskale
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I did.
alienhunter is right you missed some events after mewtwo event you fight team rocket before you enter the victory road becouse they steal some badges and then you enter to victory

Quote:

and after mewtwo you must go to do 2 events in the mountains bruno event but you first talk to your mother after the evetn with gengar and alakazam

Last edited by DrFuji; October 22nd, 2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:13 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Thank you, guys.
You mean the ancient Genger and Alakazam? (starring Jylglypuff ) I did that, the giant Onix, too.
I don't think that I cant go the the league because I kept the Eevee and made it evolve to Jolteon .. I should try getting a new eevee to give that guy back :/
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here