The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:52 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
Open up the map on Advance Map and put in grass (If there isn't any reachable) and then change the wild pokemon stats to any 1 pokemon you want (Don't forget to change back afterwards). Then save. AAfterward, open it up on YAPE and select the pokemon you placed in that area. Then just switch it's held item to anything you need/want. for example: Raft, MasterBall, TM01. Then catch it, remove it's item and it's yours! (Undoing any changes isn't nessesary, but I always do it, even when I do it purely 'cause I'm stuck.)
You´re the man. That´s awesome, thank you very much
Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Nitrohell
Unhatched Egg

Does anyone know, why the phone outside the dark cave isn't ringing to start the misty mermaid event?
I've searched this thread and seen some posts talking about the issue but haven't find an answer.

Also, I've seen some videos on youtube and sometimes it appears as if it's night time, is there a reason why in my game that doesn't happen?
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Clacla
officer friendly

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clacla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohell View Post
Does anyone know, why the phone outside the dark cave isn't ringing to start the misty mermaid event?
I've searched this thread and seen some posts talking about the issue but haven't find an answer.

Also, I've seen some videos on youtube and sometimes it appears as if it's night time, is there a reason why in my game that doesn't happen?
You need to have the Real Time Clock enabled on your emulator.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 05:31 PM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

I could go to Poke league!
I went back to Prof Oaks and took the pokemon I left there for leveling up and then I came across the guy with Marokwa.
I have just finished th epoke league
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:21 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
I could go to Poke league!
I went back to Prof Oaks and took the pokemon I left there for leveling up and then I came across the guy with Marokwa.
I have just finished th epoke league
That's good for you Have you became the Champ or lost to Richie?
Old October 23rd, 2012, 04:03 AM
AmazingCharizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
if I remember right in the Anime Ash loses to Richie, do we need to lose, too?
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:55 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I couldn't battle him because "I arrived late"
So I lost
But that's Ok, that's what happened in the Anime, right?
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
AmazingCharizard

Quote:
So I lost
You need to have a Flying Pokémon with you like Pidgeot because you will use it and arrive late and not at 100% to battle Richie.
And I think I had to lose since only then the event with Oak and Mom happens at Pallet Town(or am I wrong here).
Does someone know how I can activate the Misty Mermaid event?
Old October 23rd, 2012, 09:58 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
You need to have a Flying Pokémon with you like Pidgeot because you will use it and arrive late and not at 100% to battle Richie.
And I think I had to lose since only then the event with Oak and Mom happens at Pallet Town(or am I wrong here).
Does someone know how I can activate the Misty Mermaid event?
Oh, I didn't know that.
I always use a lot of savestates so I could go back to my 4th battle and now I'm playng the Stadium. thank you!
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:03 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
So I lost
There is no problem in loosing to him. Yes thats according to anime all right. But you can win against him and become the Champ later on!!!
Old October 24th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Aly Khalifa
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Impish
Hey, guys! Does anyone know how I can get a raft again? I forgot to battle Pikachu back in the Pi-Kahuna event and now the Bad to the Bone event won't activate. And seeing as my raft gets destroyed soon after, I have no way to go back to Seafoam Islands.

I really don't want to start the game all over again.
Old October 24th, 2012, 05:36 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Khalifa View Post
Hey, guys! Does anyone know how I can get a raft again? I forgot to battle Pikachu back in the Pi-Kahuna event and now the Bad to the Bone event won't activate. And seeing as my raft gets destroyed soon after, I have no way to go back to Seafoam Islands.

I really don't want to start the game all over again.
You can do more or less what ROBO BOY said in the last page: open the ROM in YAPE, locate for example Spearow (which you can find in route 1) and select as Item 1 the raft. Save and then go to the game and catch a Spearow. It will have a raft as holding item. Or if you don't want to catch it, attack a spearow with the move Thief to steal its holding item.

Old October 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
julianprocks
Unhatched Egg

why has the download file been removed i have been trying to download this game but i cant it just redirects me to download ilivid or imesh
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Pinotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clacla View Post
You need to have the Real Time Clock enabled on your emulator.
I read some post ago, for activate myst mermaid event you need to set the real time clock on emulator?! Is that truth?! Why??!!
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Aly Khalifa
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Impish
Okay, unfortunately, I am a five year old when it comes to hacking, so what exactly is YAPE? And please note that I am on a MacBook. So if YAPE is a program that only works on Windows, then I'm screwed. xD

By the way, thanks for the quick (and detailed) reply! :D

Last edited by DrFuji; October 24th, 2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old October 25th, 2012, 01:28 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianprocks View Post
why has the download file been removed i have been trying to download this game but i cant it just redirects me to download ilivid or imesh
It could be due to the release date for next beta coming through
Old October 25th, 2012, 07:33 AM
ousselg

I dont think so alienhunter, it looks like metapod23 is fed up with people asking him to continue his hack. Read the comments on youtube, search for pokemon ash gray scare in the air and you will see. To bad this hack is awesome
Old October 25th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Pinotti

Quote:
It could be due to the release date for next beta coming through

In my humble opinion, He could make a proncunciação if he will give up the hack, it would be more polite and show respect to everyone who played their game, only thing he is doing is to put hope in all who visit your page.
hahaha, I think, Meta has give up, since last year ;]
Anyone, witch is closer to him, could tell him this?!

Last edited by Pinotti; October 25th, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:31 PM
ATLooney92
Unhatched Egg

I have a problem. I followed all of the events up to "The Misty Mermaid", and after I got out of Rock Tunnel, the video phone didn't work. Do I need this event completed to continue in the game? And when's the new beta come out? I'm so stoked for it.
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
In my humble opinion, He could make a proncunciação if he will give up the hack, it would be more polite and show respect to everyone who played their game, only thing he is doing is to put hope in all who visit your page.
hahaha, I think, Meta has give up, since last year ;]
Anyone, witch is closer to him, could tell him this?!
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:09 AM
ousselg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.
what do u mean ? what seems legit? because on youtube he seems to have given up on releasing it because people annoy him with demands and questions, maybe he can team up with another hacker so they can finish it,maybe the one that made pokemon naraja?
Old October 26th, 2012, 04:17 AM
mananki90
Unhatched Egg

he said he will release his new beta in 2013 is it true?
Old October 26th, 2012, 04:31 AM
leskale
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mananki90 View Post
he said he will release his new beta in 2013 is it true?
guys he is working alone give him some time to finish the beta if he will finish in 2013 so be it all we know he is trying to make it good so we can enjoy his hack dont ask again and agian when will be release when he will finish it he will release it
Old October 26th, 2012, 04:47 AM
ousselg

why no one is helping him? there are allot of pokemon hacks would be great if he can team up with somebody!
Old October 26th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Pinotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by leskale View Post
guys he is working alone give him some time to finish the beta if he will finish in 2013 so be it all we know he is trying to make it good so we can enjoy his hack dont ask again and agian when will be release when he will finish it he will release it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Ok friend, i'll trust in your words, but i haven't seen meta upload nothing since last year, even a post that he is continuing with the hack nothing, is strange,it seems that is stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLooney92 View Post
I have a problem. I followed all of the events up to "The Misty Mermaid", and after I got out of Rock Tunnel, the video phone didn't work. Do I need this event completed to continue in the game? And when's the new beta come out? I'm so stoked for it.

I have this problem to, why myst mermaid event is so dificult to activate? i haven't move any bad eggs, follow all events in order, and nothig to me...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links