The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Kenshin1912
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Wheres the download .........
Old November 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
there isn't one ........

ROBO-BOY out
Old November 11th, 2012, 10:44 PM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1912 View Post
Wheres the download .........
If you look back at previous page you will see the link is inside the spoiler tab in Pokemon Giratina X user post
Old November 11th, 2012, 11:35 PM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If you look back at previous page you will see the link is inside the spoiler tab in Pokemon Giratina X user post
And that's right. Anyway, can I know why everyone can't read the post below?
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Let's see if this helps:

DOWNLOAD PKM ASH GRAY HERE

Thanks
PokemonGiratinaX

Last edited by alc112; November 12th, 2012 at 08:51 AM.
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
alienhunterx

Well thats a large advertisement you put there. I am sure no body would forget it now
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:38 PM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
Let's see if this helps:
Yes it will be helfpul.
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Well thats a large advertisement you put there. I am sure no body would forget it now
No, everyone will forget it after the page will be reached.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:38 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
No, everyone will forget it after the page will be reached.
So, let's make sure the link appears that big in every new page
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Circaoffire
Clueless Scripter :/

Nature: Adamant
Hai gize! im uhh liek new heer n derpy n wear iz tha link that was probly posted in big red letters a few postz abuv mien?

That, right there, gave me cancer typing Dx ^

Old November 13th, 2012, 11:10 PM
alienhunterx

We could ask the moderator or Meta if he ever comes back to put the link on first page though so no one could miss it
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Snfeone
Unhatched Egg

Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snfeone View Post
It goes till the pokemon league and a few events after that.
Old November 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snfeone View Post
The hack follows the anime so it covers full Kanto region episodes i-e till Pallet Party Panic
Old November 15th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER

Nature: Calm
This is a brilliant hack if I may say so!!

It has a nostalgia feel to it which I love, and the graphics are great.

Excellent work.
Old November 15th, 2012, 02:14 PM
BroskiRage
Current Gym Leader in my Hacks

Nature: Serious
I always hated the anime but this game will make we watch some of it...

He... is Wilson the Human God of Lightning!
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM
killblaze777
Emo Pokemon Trainer

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have the patience to search 170 pages or so of stuff on this topic, and I have already done numerous google searches to no avail. I don't know what else I can do but ask here. I'd rather have metapod answer himself, so that no random person decide to give a fake answer just to troll... I can't get in to fight Ritchie, and I have already seen him take care of team rocket with zippy and sparky, and he left to go to the indigo stadium. My question is this: How the heck do I get in? i've done everything else. i've even tried putting my Pidgeot in my party, then talked to him. I tried putting him in party and running up and down the indigo league path south of the building like someone else said to do somewhere between page 90 and 100 or so of this topic. Nothing works. I just finished the 4th preliminary round, but I can't get in no mater what. I have no healing items in my bag. I only had 3 pokemon in my party, even when I put my pidgeot in there. I had taken another pokemon out, so everything is in place. i just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. A swift answer is prefferable, because I have barely anything else to do at the moment, and I can't go any farther. I have beta 3.6.1 in case anyone is wondering. Kudos to whoever answers my question. I know the beta goes farther than this, consider people have been saying you can fight the champion..... Do I need a charizard to enter the match? Because, he's still a charmeleon...
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:32 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have the patience to search 170 pages or so of stuff on this topic, and I have already done numerous google searches to no avail. I don't know what else I can do but ask here. I'd rather have metapod answer himself, so that no random person decide to give a fake answer just to troll... I can't get in to fight Ritchie, and I have already seen him take care of team rocket with zippy and sparky, and he left to go to the indigo stadium. My question is this: How the heck do I get in? i've done everything else. i've even tried putting my Pidgeot in my party, then talked to him. I tried putting him in party and running up and down the indigo league path south of the building like someone else said to do somewhere between page 90 and 100 or so of this topic. Nothing works. I just finished the 4th preliminary round, but I can't get in no mater what. I have no healing items in my bag. I only had 3 pokemon in my party, even when I put my pidgeot in there. I had taken another pokemon out, so everything is in place. i just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. A swift answer is prefferable, because I have barely anything else to do at the moment, and I can't go any farther. I have beta 3.6.1 in case anyone is wondering. Kudos to whoever answers my question. I know the beta goes farther than this, consider people have been saying you can fight the champion..... Do I need a charizard to enter the match? Because, he's still a charmeleon...
Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:37 AM
killblaze777
Emo Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him
Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?

Last edited by killblaze777; November 17th, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM
birry
Unhatched Egg

i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by birry View Post
i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this
As many has said before, look at this post I quoted below, this is on the same page as your post, is it really too hard to scroll up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
Let's see if this helps:

DOWNLOAD PKM ASH GRAY HERE

Thanks
PokemonGiratinaX
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:45 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?
I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
Old November 19th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Any news from Metapod? I hope a new update will come soon
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:40 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Here is another Mirror. I have uploaded 3.6.1 Patch. Here you go
http://uploaded.net/file/wlk90l3i

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old November 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
killblaze777
Emo Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
The only event I missed is a non-mandatory event, which was the butterfree mating event. That only leaves one explantion: I glitched up the game when I glitched passed thye guard in a way that wasn't supposed to happen beforeI completed the pokemopolis and bad to the bone events. New file, here I come! XD It's okay, I kind of want to start a new file of this amazing game anyways. Any clue when the next version of the beta is coming out? I really want the Charizard Chills event to happen soon, though that probably won't even be out next release anyways.

Btw, aerodatyl and exeggcutor FTW!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here