The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4226    
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Kenshin1912's Avatar
Kenshin1912
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Wheres the download .........
Reply With Quote
  #4227    
Old November 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM
ROBO-BOY's Avatar
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ecruteak City, Johto
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
there isn't one ........

ROBO-BOY out
__________________
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Reply With Quote
  #4228    
Old November 11th, 2012, 10:44 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1912 View Post
Wheres the download .........
If you look back at previous page you will see the link is inside the spoiler tab in Pokemon Giratina X user post
Reply With Quote
  #4229    
Old November 11th, 2012, 11:35 PM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If you look back at previous page you will see the link is inside the spoiler tab in Pokemon Giratina X user post
And that's right. Anyway, can I know why everyone can't read the post below?
Reply With Quote
  #4230    
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Let's see if this helps:

DOWNLOAD PKM ASH GRAY HERE

Thanks
PokemonGiratinaX

Last edited by alc112; November 12th, 2012 at 08:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4231    
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Well thats a large advertisement you put there. I am sure no body would forget it now
Reply With Quote
  #4232    
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:38 PM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
Let's see if this helps:
Yes it will be helfpul.
Reply With Quote
  #4233    
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Well thats a large advertisement you put there. I am sure no body would forget it now
No, everyone will forget it after the page will be reached.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4234    
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:38 AM
alc112
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
No, everyone will forget it after the page will be reached.
So, let's make sure the link appears that big in every new page
Reply With Quote
  #4235    
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Circaoffire's Avatar
Circaoffire
Clueless Scripter :/
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Hai gize! im uhh liek new heer n derpy n wear iz tha link that was probly posted in big red letters a few postz abuv mien?

That, right there, gave me cancer typing Dx ^
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #4236    
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:10 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
We could ask the moderator or Meta if he ever comes back to put the link on first page though so no one could miss it
Reply With Quote
  #4237    
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Snfeone
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
Reply With Quote
  #4238    
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Correspondence
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snfeone View Post
Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
It goes till the pokemon league and a few events after that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4239    
Old November 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snfeone View Post
Can someone please tell me how far this hack goes?
The hack follows the anime so it covers full Kanto region episodes i-e till Pallet Party Panic
Reply With Quote
  #4240    
Old November 15th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Triston1zn's Avatar
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South frica
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
This is a brilliant hack if I may say so!!

It has a nostalgia feel to it which I love, and the graphics are great.

Excellent work.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4241    
Old November 15th, 2012, 02:14 PM
BroskiRage's Avatar
BroskiRage
Current Gym Leader in my Hacks
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: where i want to live
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
I always hated the anime but this game will make we watch some of it...
__________________




He... is Wilson the Human God of Lightning!
Reply With Quote
  #4242    
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM
killblaze777's Avatar
killblaze777
Emo Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Under your Bed... XD
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have the patience to search 170 pages or so of stuff on this topic, and I have already done numerous google searches to no avail. I don't know what else I can do but ask here. I'd rather have metapod answer himself, so that no random person decide to give a fake answer just to troll... I can't get in to fight Ritchie, and I have already seen him take care of team rocket with zippy and sparky, and he left to go to the indigo stadium. My question is this: How the heck do I get in? i've done everything else. i've even tried putting my Pidgeot in my party, then talked to him. I tried putting him in party and running up and down the indigo league path south of the building like someone else said to do somewhere between page 90 and 100 or so of this topic. Nothing works. I just finished the 4th preliminary round, but I can't get in no mater what. I have no healing items in my bag. I only had 3 pokemon in my party, even when I put my pidgeot in there. I had taken another pokemon out, so everything is in place. i just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. A swift answer is prefferable, because I have barely anything else to do at the moment, and I can't go any farther. I have beta 3.6.1 in case anyone is wondering. Kudos to whoever answers my question. I know the beta goes farther than this, consider people have been saying you can fight the champion..... Do I need a charizard to enter the match? Because, he's still a charmeleon...
Reply With Quote
  #4243    
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:32 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have the patience to search 170 pages or so of stuff on this topic, and I have already done numerous google searches to no avail. I don't know what else I can do but ask here. I'd rather have metapod answer himself, so that no random person decide to give a fake answer just to troll... I can't get in to fight Ritchie, and I have already seen him take care of team rocket with zippy and sparky, and he left to go to the indigo stadium. My question is this: How the heck do I get in? i've done everything else. i've even tried putting my Pidgeot in my party, then talked to him. I tried putting him in party and running up and down the indigo league path south of the building like someone else said to do somewhere between page 90 and 100 or so of this topic. Nothing works. I just finished the 4th preliminary round, but I can't get in no mater what. I have no healing items in my bag. I only had 3 pokemon in my party, even when I put my pidgeot in there. I had taken another pokemon out, so everything is in place. i just have no clue what I'm doing wrong. A swift answer is prefferable, because I have barely anything else to do at the moment, and I can't go any farther. I have beta 3.6.1 in case anyone is wondering. Kudos to whoever answers my question. I know the beta goes farther than this, consider people have been saying you can fight the champion..... Do I need a charizard to enter the match? Because, he's still a charmeleon...
Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him
Reply With Quote
  #4244    
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:37 AM
killblaze777's Avatar
killblaze777
Emo Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Under your Bed... XD
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Its not that related with any poke you are thinking its just that you should have missed some events that are preventing you to challenge Richie because absolutely after the 4th round you get to battle him
Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?

Last edited by killblaze777; November 17th, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4245    
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM
birry
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this
Reply With Quote
  #4246    
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by birry View Post
i tryed downloading this but it says the link is dead?? is there another link too down load this
As many has said before, look at this post I quoted below, this is on the same page as your post, is it really too hard to scroll up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
Let's see if this helps:

DOWNLOAD PKM ASH GRAY HERE

Thanks
PokemonGiratinaX
Reply With Quote
  #4247    
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:45 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by killblaze777 View Post
Okay, gotcha, but what events are absolutely required? The only events i haven't done are the butterfree event and possibly the bad to the bone event(i'm not sure if thats the giant onix one or not. I haven't seen that episode , but I'm about to go watch it to find out.) I don't know how to activate the bad to the bone event. Also, I had to glitch past the pokemon league gate guard by using an escape rope inside of victory road. I thought he was just glitched to ALWAYS say the league isn't ready. Anyone know how to activate the bad to the bone event? Because, I bet that's what it is that I'm missing.

EDIT: I've done Pokemopolis and Bad to the Bone events, and the guard has let me in the normal way. But, now the indigo stadium guard STILL won't let me into Indigo Stadium. Have I glitched myself up by glitching past the league gate guard with an escape rope and doing the pokemon league torunament events before the Bad to the Bone event? If so, is my only option to start a new save file?
I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
Reply With Quote
  #4248    
Old November 19th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Any news from Metapod? I hope a new update will come soon
Reply With Quote
  #4249    
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:40 AM
AmazingCharizard's Avatar
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: High above you
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Here is another Mirror. I have uploaded 3.6.1 Patch. Here you go
http://uploaded.net/file/wlk90l3i
__________________
You, the unwashed masses: We, Team Rocket...ARE HERE! You better believe in the Shield of Injustice! Follow the Buzzard...

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Reply With Quote
  #4250    
Old November 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
killblaze777's Avatar
killblaze777
Emo Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Under your Bed... XD
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I don't know what you missed but you can get help from the list of episodes Meta posted on first page. From there you can check or mark which event you missed by any chance
The only event I missed is a non-mandatory event, which was the butterfree mating event. That only leaves one explantion: I glitched up the game when I glitched passed thye guard in a way that wasn't supposed to happen beforeI completed the pokemopolis and bad to the bone events. New file, here I come! XD It's okay, I kind of want to start a new file of this amazing game anyways. Any clue when the next version of the beta is coming out? I really want the Charizard Chills event to happen soon, though that probably won't even be out next release anyways.

Btw, aerodatyl and exeggcutor FTW!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.