The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:19 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
ugggh is there like a LIST of the events and how to do them? cuz i wanna do all of em :P
Meta has made List of Episodes and marked them on the first page which are completed, so kindly check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshir23 View Post
after the pallet town panic party event, i get attacked by fearow and a bunch of spearow. however, i didnt have pidgeotto/pidgeot during that time. how do i get to the next part now?
That event will not trigger instead you can play the next one.

Last edited by DrFuji; July 17th, 2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:51 PM
lalalola2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Meta has made List of Episodes and marked them on the first page which are completed, so kindly check it out.
Err i cant rewatch all episodes ><, just a simple question if you know the answer to it, does it matter when i evolve charmander and charmeleon? do i have to evolve them during specific times in order to not miss events? eventhough the ignoring thing can get to a pain in the arse
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by THMark View Post
Hi there, I've been playing Ash Gray for some time now. Now I'm stuck at the raffle in which you should be able to win a free blimp ride tot Valencia Island. I've tried it about a 100 times, but all I win are healing items. Is this just bad luck? Or do I have to unlock some kind of event first.
Dunno... I won at my first try...
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have not lost to Ritchie...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshir23 View Post
after the pallet town panic party event, i get attacked by fearow and a bunch of spearow. however, i didnt have pidgeotto/pidgeot during that time. how do i get to the next part now?
It doesn't really matter. Continue through water south.

Quote:
Hey do i HAVE to evolve charmander during the specific fights of the magician and arodactyl? or can i evolve charmander whenever i want?
Quote:
Err i cant rewatch all episodes ><, just a simple question if you know the answer to it, does it matter when i evolve charmander and charmeleon? do i have to evolve them during specific times in order to not miss events? eventhough the ignoring thing can get to a pain in the arse
It's best to evolve charmander line according to episode they evolved in anime.
Old July 17th, 2013, 02:58 AM
THMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Dunno... I won at my first try...
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have not lost to Ritchie...?
Since I've not lost to Ritchie the Pallet Party Panic event hasn't started yet. So I guess I has something to do with that. I tried losing to Lorelei and then I was able to start the Pallet Party Panic event. So I guess I would be possible then to win the blimp ride..

But I actually want to beat the E4 and champion first, so I guess I'll just have some more training to do...
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Morino123

Hi guys. I have a problem with the Vermilion Gym. When I want to battle Lt.Surge there's only 2 trainers but Lt.Surge has disappear and i can't battle him :/ Have somebody know where could he be?
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Adam30111996

I have problem in Vermilion Gym. Lt. Surge is gone
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

People, Lt. Surge missing thing is a glitch in the game, there wouldn't be any requirement to unlock him because Metapod never told us that there was an event to unlock him as far as I'm concerned, just wait till another release comes out.
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:28 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Here is a solution that works for me to battle Lt. Surge:
1.Backup your game!
2.http://uploaded.net/file/wlk90l3iThis is the 3.6.1 patch. Use this on clean FireRed 1.0 Rom to play the Lt. Surge event. Don´t forget to (if you need to)rename the save file(s).
3. When you´re done, you can delete the .gba 3.6.1 and use 4.1.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:44 AM
PennyLane
The Best, Like No One Ever Was

Nature: Quirky
Hello! Just started playing.

I defeated Brock the first time around only to be approached by Flint about how to beat Brock. What's up with that?
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:27 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post

I defeated Brock the first time around only to be approached by Flint about how to beat Brock. What's up with that?
You are supposed to lose to Brock the 1st time like Ash(that loser ) did. Therefore you need to fight him a second time.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post

It has already been discussed.
This event is one-way one.
Simply put... the outcome of battle does not matter.
You only saved your money =)
You need to battle Brock 2 times in any way.
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:10 PM
pokemon master123qaz

I'm having a lot of trouble...
i am trying to get beta 4.1
i got it.
My ips file is downloaded and firered is to.
Firered is clean.
i apply the patch and it does not work.
Can any one help to make it work?
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon master123qaz View Post
I'm having a lot of trouble...
i am trying to get beta 4.1
i got it.
My ips file is downloaded and firered is to.
Firered is clean.
i apply the patch and it does not work.
Can any one help to make it work?
You are either using the wrong type of rom and you need to set up the save type to 128K. Will it kill anybody to search before asking?
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM
pokemon master123qaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
You are either using the wrong type of rom and you need to set up the save type to 128K. Will it kill anybody to search before asking?
I have actually used his hacks previously i just am having trouble i have tried setting it to 128 on VBA i am using windows is the ips supposed to show the IPS symbol of bot a moon and a heart?
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
I have actually used his hacks previously i just am having trouble i have tried setting it to 128 on VBA i am using windows is the ips supposed to show the IPS symbol of bot a moon and a heart?
The icon of the ips file does not matter as long as you got it from this site and is an IPS file. Do you have the right firered 1.0 rom?
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:29 PM
pokemon master123qaz

Yes i downloaded the file from coolrom then the 4.1 beta form here but i was wondering would the patch also work if i do it over the other ash gray hack that i have?
Btw when i use the ips i first open lunar ips then the pkmn agbeta4.1 then pokemon firered clean from coolrom

Last edited by DrFuji; July 18th, 2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Asking for links to ROMs
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM
jalwin

I just got the 4.1 patch and when I try to go into the pokecenter on Valencia Island my screen goes black and freezes, so I just bypass that and then after I leave Valencia and the blimp crashes on the island, I go into the building after that couple comes out and the game freezes. Does anyone else have this problem? Or anyone know how to fix it?
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM
pokemon master123qaz

Could you help me get the game to run i could possibly help as i beta test a lot.

Just need to know how to patch it.

Last edited by DrFuji; July 18th, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:58 PM
jalwin

On mine I just opened up the 4.1 ips file then applied it to the Ash Gray GBA file and it worked for me
Old July 17th, 2013, 02:02 PM
pokemon master123qaz

it requires 1.0 right?? for fire red?

does the gba file come with it or is it a previous file?

Last edited by DrFuji; July 18th, 2013 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Garchomp

How far along is this hack?
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:55 PM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by THMark View Post
Since I've not lost to Ritchie the Pallet Party Panic event hasn't started yet. So I guess I has something to do with that. I tried losing to Lorelei and then I was able to start the Pallet Party Panic event. So I guess I would be possible then to win the blimp ride..

But I actually want to beat the E4 and champion first, so I guess I'll just have some more training to do...
ave your game before battling Richie. Make a backup for it and play with it. In this way you can catch both events where you beated the league or lost to Richie and trigger the Pallet Party Panic event.
Old July 18th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
it requires 1.0 right?? for fire red?
1) Please DO NOT double post. It is spamming.
2) Yes. This game needs Fire Red 1.0
3) Someone reported Coolrom's one as not working one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchomp View Post
How far along is this hack?
Check the first post.
It's roughly half of Orange Isle saga.
Old July 18th, 2013, 02:17 PM
jalwin

I just downloaded fire red 1.0, is there a way to get my previous save files to work on it? My previous saves are from ash gray 3.61
Old July 18th, 2013, 05:41 PM
bt2113

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalwin View Post
I just got the 4.1 patch and when I try to go into the pokecenter on Valencia Island my screen goes black and freezes, so I just bypass that and then after I leave Valencia and the blimp crashes on the island, I go into the building after that couple comes out and the game freezes. Does anyone else have this problem? Or anyone know how to fix it?
I ran into this exact problem. I blackscreened at the pokecenter on the Island several times. I also bypassed it and got through the next blimp. Once I entered the building the couple comes out of, my game freezes as well.

I'm excited to play with the next patch. This game is way better than any of the "actual" games that have been made.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links