The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 23rd, 2013 (01:45 AM).
Arawanach

Hmm... where do I download it? It's been a long time since I played it now. It kind of feel a bit strange some of the points here. As for Sabrina, Brock and Lt. Surge battles. For Sabrina and Brock, they think you lost if no matter if you beat them or not. However, Lt. Surge knows it if you defeat him on first try. However, if you win against Lt. Surge on first try, you won't aquire the thunderstone, witch is kind of important as Ash actually keep this as a token. You never get it without losing. So it sort of feels like if you want to trigger the same events, and get things right, you actually need to lose some battles.

Found another thing that I think should be improven too. Like from episode 8 event. The guy with Sandshrew. Honestly, I think Sandshrew have waaaay too low level. It should have at least level 50 or something. That's because his Sanshrew is very well trained and skilled. Even though the anime doesn't have levels, it should have a level that would be very high and near impossible to beat even if you try to use the weaknesses against it. You should not have to lose on purpose. You should be able to do your best, but be overpowered by the superstrong Sandshrew. Even Pidgeotto shouldn't stand a chance against it.
Old July 23rd, 2013 (04:17 AM).
supperdragon

I can't find the Charizard Chills event,i am at the waterfall now and i don't think i can go further. What should i do?
Old July 23rd, 2013 (04:31 AM).
Dark Sonic
Chaos Control!

Nature: Bold
@supperdragon that's the end of the beta i believe that event along with others is in the next beta

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 23rd, 2013 (12:46 PM).
jalwin

Does anyone know where I can download the 4.0 version of the patch? I can only seem to find 4.2
Old July 23rd, 2013 (01:37 PM).
Butcher

I have a small request to someone who has to save the 3.6.1 beta after her and was able to send me a private message to iego because long ago I finished the game in version 3.6.1, but did not keep Sava and do not want to play again until where is the news from the beta 4.2 so if anyone has sava in front of the entrance to the island I would be grateful.

Regards

And i found one bug when you at start give any other name to gary his face will by brown on the title
Old July 23rd, 2013 (03:40 PM).
Dark Sonic
Chaos Control!

@ we can't send you links via pm because that's against the rules but we can maybe through email

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 23rd, 2013 (03:55 PM).
Thatguywithaname

Okay, Im a Noob, Like straight up... no away around it, but I really want to play this game so badly.... If I could ask for your help?

I need a Link to what I need to play this game, at that, the thing above does not seem to be working for me.....

Like it's not a Game File, it's a internet Browser..... and I know that is not right....

Please, can some one give me the link to everything I need, a Link to the Hack that works, a Working Fire Red Rom, and a working Emulator for it.... Thank you very much, im sorry for noobing it up.... It's just I have seen Munching Orange play the game, and it looks so cool, and I love pokemon.... but when it comes to computers.... im such a noob...

Thank you in advanced! :D
Old July 23rd, 2013 (04:06 PM).
Dark Sonic
Chaos Control!

We cannot send you the Rom as it is against the rules try following the Faq please

Old July 23rd, 2013 (05:12 PM).
Thatguywithaname

in that case, could you email me the links? please. Im a Noob....

I don't even know what the FAQ is XD

PS. It's good Karma to help Noobs.... XD

Help me please XD
Old July 23rd, 2013 (05:19 PM). Edited July 23rd, 2013 by Dark Sonic.
Dark Sonic
Chaos Control!

*sigh* alright pm your email I'll send it to you but next time please learn Because there's a lot of sections you can read on playing this hack or any

EDIT: What's up with the day and night system? it's like changed to red then blue-ish color

Old July 23rd, 2013 (10:08 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawanach View Post
Hmm... where do I download it?
Why of course the download link is available on the first page of the thread.
Old July 23rd, 2013 (11:50 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashketchum24 View Post
@ we can't send you links via pm because that's against the rules but we can maybe through email
You can send saves... illegal act is sending the ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalwin View Post
Does anyone know where I can download the 4.0 version of the patch? I can only seem to find 4.2
Use the search this thread function.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 24th, 2013 (01:24 AM).
LUGlA

Hi guys i feel like a moron because i stuck on the mewtwo event and i can t go any further, after mewtwo i go to pc andd warp to pallet but my mom don t send me in viridian to get feratilizer. what should i do???
Old July 24th, 2013 (03:15 AM).
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Where to go after the pink pokemon event.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old July 24th, 2013 (03:37 AM).
Butcher

So can somebody send my a save file if have?
Old July 24th, 2013 (03:39 AM).
XCLUSiV

well, i got past the old lady by patching to 4.0 then repatching to 4.2 after but now when i go to the poke center my screen turns black and my game freezes, if anyones had the same problem and has a solution can you please tell me.
Old July 24th, 2013 (03:44 AM).
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCLUSiV View Post
well, i got past the old lady by patching to 4.0 then repatching to 4.2 after but now when i go to the poke center my screen turns black and my game freezes, if anyones had the same problem and has a solution can you please tell me.
I was having the same problem.
I tried downloading many roms but no use.
At last I found a solution.
I'll pm u the url.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old July 24th, 2013 (03:55 AM).
BKaiser

I just registered solely to thank Metapod for this wonderful hack. It's the best I 've ever played. Congrats man and keep at it; I can't wait to see it finished.

I also had the problem with the old lady but thankfully some members provided a solution. A bug I encountered was something minor. In the left side of the mountain where you battle the second person of the Orange crew, once you enter the small cave that contains the hyper potion (I hope I remember the item well), you can't get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCLUSiV View Post
I had the same problem. I downloaded a fresh new FireRed v1.0 rom and I installed the hack again. It worked smoothly after that.
Old July 24th, 2013 (06:48 AM).
CaseyCor

Really enjoying this hack so far. A bit too grindey for my tastes, but as I've gotten older, I've become quite impatient, so perhaps I am just lazy.

I do have a question though, where do I get fly? I read earlier in this thread that it's supposed to be in Celedon City, in a tree you can cut down. I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is tree in the southern part of town, but nothing happens when I cut it down. I am playing Beta 4.2, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
Old July 24th, 2013 (08:06 AM).
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyCor View Post
Really enjoying this hack so far. A bit too grindey for my tastes, but as I've gotten older, I've become quite impatient, so perhaps I am just lazy.

I do have a question though, where do I get fly? I read earlier in this thread that it's supposed to be in Celedon City, in a tree you can cut down. I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is tree in the southern part of town, but nothing happens when I cut it down. I am playing Beta 4.2, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
You dont need it, so you dont get it
As stated in the 1st post, most(or all?)HMs have been replaced by tools like the pickaxe.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old July 24th, 2013 (08:08 AM).
xiiJaMiiE

does anyone have a link for ashgray version 4.0?
BTW loving the game!!
Old July 24th, 2013 (09:26 AM).
AbsolTamer

I heard on one of MunchingOrange's videos that the Pidgeotto you find in Viridian Forest is supposed to be scripted and you have to catch it. Is this true? I whited out to it and now it won't appear again. What do I do?
Old July 24th, 2013 (09:51 AM).
Dark Sonic
Chaos Control!

@xiijamiie there's a link on the first page or read the previous pages where metapod has posted

@absolTamer yeah that was scripted for you to catch it what can you do is try going up that path again or just start over

Old July 24th, 2013 (10:12 AM).
xiiJaMiiE

thank you, and just noticed a couple of minor bugs
first one, on the island of kabuto you can walk through one part of the wall where im facing.
second one, same island some of the island doesn't disappear

just to let you know metapod
Old July 24th, 2013 (12:30 PM).
Butcher

Ca some body upload for my save before Orange island ,i dont wona play again all game to test new things in beta 4.2 ,a dont have my last finished save game
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links