Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4976    
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Angel20
 
Join Date: Nov 2009

Advertise here
thank you therayquaza I have continue the game
  #4977    
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM
SilvertheLugia's Avatar
SilvertheLugia
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
I've got a problem: I'm at the pokemon league and i'm supposed to battle Richie, but the guy in front of the stadium says that I do not have a schedualed battle.

Please Help!
  #4978    
Old August 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM
ladje
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Metapod, so snorlax defeated me in the blocked river event and i went to the pokecenter. when i came back, snorlax was gone and the river was still blocked. i ignored it and continued my journey. now, i am unable to battle ritchie because the snorlax event is not complete, what should i do?
  #4979    
Old August 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Bladius9's Avatar
Bladius9
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
I just startet a Let's Play to this, so if you want to see it here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irkpJMtDK2A
  #4980    
Old August 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvertheLugia View Post
I've got a problem: I'm at the pokemon league and i'm supposed to battle Richie, but the guy in front of the stadium says that I do not have a schedualed battle.

Please Help!
Because after defeating rounds of Poke League you have to go out and do an event outside with Team Rocket. After that the event with Ritchie triggers.
  #4981    
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladje View Post
Metapod, so snorlax defeated me in the blocked river event and i went to the pokecenter. when i came back, snorlax was gone and the river was still blocked. i ignored it and continued my journey. now, i am unable to battle ritchie because the snorlax event is not complete, what should i do?
What...? How the hell can event in the middle of season affect the event at the end? o.O
Aren't you just forgetting something...? Before Ritchie's battle, you need to go out of League Building to meet up with TR and then either battle him or not (depending on whether you have flying Pokemon with you.)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #4982    
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:54 AM
lucek
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I have a problem. I made the task of Puka and Mewtwo and do not have the task of mothers in nursery. Officer Jenny does not want to let me go on the road leading to the victory road
  #4983    
Old August 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Patchy's Avatar
Patchy
-
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Age: 19
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Patchy
Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Also, are shinies less rare in this? I found one quite early and so did the only other person I know who's playing it haha.
  #4984    
Old August 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM
davros99
pikazard
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
I love it! I just hope you are going to add another soon maybe one of the Jhoto series.
  #4985    
Old August 14th, 2013, 09:56 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Also, are shinies less rare in this? I found one quite early and so did the only other person I know who's playing it haha.
You can always go back to the pond and with an empty slot in the party hunt for the Squirtle to see whether that event is still alive or not.
  #4986    
Old August 15th, 2013, 07:30 AM
TotallyShweetAwesome's Avatar
TotallyShweetAwesome
The Awesome
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: exeter
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
So glad this hack is getting worked on again!!
Check out my Youtube I do ROM hacks: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotallyS...e?feature=mhee
  #4987    
Old August 15th, 2013, 08:54 AM
makdesi
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Hi I accidently didnt give the donut to mankey and it fled,what now?
  #4988    
Old August 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Metapod, I found a huge bug, if you heal at the Pokémon center close to where you would do the Charmander event, then have an Abra teleport it would bring you to the Pokémon center in Gringy City
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
  #4989    
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:13 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by makdesi View Post
Hi I accidently didnt give the donut to mankey and it fled,what now?
Simple you cannot catch Primeape now. What were you at the moment? Hungry .
  #4990    
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
Metapod, I found a huge bug, if you heal at the Pokémon center close to where you would do the Charmander event, then have an Abra teleport it would bring you to the Pokémon center in Gringy City
Why in the world would you use Teleport?!
This should have been removed... Teleport almost always bugs in hacks.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #4991    
Old August 16th, 2013, 12:41 AM
makdesi
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Simple you cannot catch Primeape now. What were you at the moment? Hungry .
Yes. Very.

I caught a poliwhirl and evolved it to poliwrath. Wrecked that son of a ...
  #4992    
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Yoh7351
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
I have no idea how... but I lost my raft.
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[
  #4993    
Old August 16th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Safarul23
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Does anyone know where to find a written walkthrough of pokemon ashgray
I have a slow connection so it is hard to load the videos, help would be appreciated
  #4994    
Old August 16th, 2013, 12:20 PM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why in the world would you use Teleport?!
This should have been removed... Teleport almost always bugs in hacks.
well I captured an abra so I could teleport after doing a little grinding so I wouldn't need to walk back to a healing spot
  #4995    
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Charizard Gr
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Hello guys, I am a newcomer in pokecommunity, this is actually my first post, and I have a couple of questions about this game, Pokemon Ash Gray. First of all, I would like to ask how can I get my Butterfree back from the exchange? The ship wrecked, I got out and with bad luck I saved it right away... Am I left with this raticate?

Some more, where can I get more everstones so that I won't have to press B every time a starter (Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander) levels up? Bulbasaur carries one, how about the other two?

Oh, and one more. I read that both Primeape and Charizard won't obey easily. When will they? I read somewhere around page 105-110 on this topic that primeape obeys after the grand prix battle. If so, how about Charizard?

Thanks !

(Note: do you know when the next version will be available? I got really excited with this hack, as much as with the Light Platinum one! Thanks and greetings from Greece!
  #4996    
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
FireMage
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Just a technical question, how exactly do I get this to play on my Android emulator? I have a ROM of FireRed already, and the AshGray file downloaded. The emulator is MyBoy Free if that helps
  #4997    
Old August 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM
AdvanceMaster's Avatar
AdvanceMaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
hey I got the rom it was the best hack I ever played
  #4998    
Old August 16th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Safarul23
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Charizard wont obey you until the Charizard Chills event which is not included in this beta so you will have to wait for the next one
  #4999    
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoh7351 View Post
I have no idea how... but I lost my raft.
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[
You know you can always get YAPE to get another raft back but as the story does not allows you to get raft then there must be another way you can swim unless the story does not allows you to travel in water yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safarul23 View Post
Does anyone know where to find a written walkthrough of pokemon ashgray
I have a slow connection so it is hard to load the videos, help would be appreciated
No one has made a written walk through for this hack so feel free to make one of your own. But if you are stucked somewhere in the hack then you can always check the first page of the thread for FAQs or post your questions here in the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Gr View Post
Hello guys, I am a newcomer in pokecommunity, this is actually my first post, and I have a couple of questions about this game, Pokemon Ash Gray. First of all, I would like to ask how can I get my Butterfree back from the exchange? The ship wrecked, I got out and with bad luck I saved it right away... Am I left with this raticate?

Some more, where can I get more everstones so that I won't have to press B every time a starter (Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander) levels up? Bulbasaur carries one, how about the other two?

Oh, and one more. I read that both Primeape and Charizard won't obey easily. When will they? I read somewhere around page 105-110 on this topic that primeape obeys after the grand prix battle. If so, how about Charizard?

Thanks !

(Note: do you know when the next version will be available? I got really excited with this hack, as much as with the Light Platinum one! Thanks and greetings from Greece!
First of all there is only one Everstone in the hack. Maybe there is another one so you have to press B button to cancel evolutions. Secondly Charizard will obey you but only after the Charizard Chills episode is done which is not completed yet

Last edited by DrFuji; August 17th, 2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
  #5000    
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoh7351 View Post
I have no idea how... but I lost my raft.
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[
Losing a Raft is a part of story... you should be able to continue through warp system.


@alien: You should really be careful about multiple posting and correct it by yourself if it's done... :/
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:06 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.