The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Angel20

Advertise here
thank you therayquaza I have continue the game
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM
SilvertheLugia

Nature: Bashful
I've got a problem: I'm at the pokemon league and i'm supposed to battle Richie, but the guy in front of the stadium says that I do not have a schedualed battle.

Please Help!
Old August 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM
ladje

Metapod, so snorlax defeated me in the blocked river event and i went to the pokecenter. when i came back, snorlax was gone and the river was still blocked. i ignored it and continued my journey. now, i am unable to battle ritchie because the snorlax event is not complete, what should i do?
Old August 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Bladius9

I just startet a Let's Play to this, so if you want to see it here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irkpJMtDK2A
Old August 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvertheLugia View Post
I've got a problem: I'm at the pokemon league and i'm supposed to battle Richie, but the guy in front of the stadium says that I do not have a schedualed battle.

Please Help!
Because after defeating rounds of Poke League you have to go out and do an event outside with Team Rocket. After that the event with Ritchie triggers.
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladje View Post
Metapod, so snorlax defeated me in the blocked river event and i went to the pokecenter. when i came back, snorlax was gone and the river was still blocked. i ignored it and continued my journey. now, i am unable to battle ritchie because the snorlax event is not complete, what should i do?
What...? How the hell can event in the middle of season affect the event at the end? o.O
Aren't you just forgetting something...? Before Ritchie's battle, you need to go out of League Building to meet up with TR and then either battle him or not (depending on whether you have flying Pokemon with you.)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:54 AM
lucek

I have a problem. I made the task of Puka and Mewtwo and do not have the task of mothers in nursery. Officer Jenny does not want to let me go on the road leading to the victory road
Old August 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Patchy
-

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Patchy
Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Also, are shinies less rare in this? I found one quite early and so did the only other person I know who's playing it haha.
Old August 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM
davros99
pikazard

I love it! I just hope you are going to add another soon maybe one of the Jhoto series.
Old August 14th, 2013, 09:56 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Also, are shinies less rare in this? I found one quite early and so did the only other person I know who's playing it haha.
You can always go back to the pond and with an empty slot in the party hunt for the Squirtle to see whether that event is still alive or not.
Old August 15th, 2013, 07:30 AM
TotallyShweetAwesome
The Awesome

Nature: Jolly
So glad this hack is getting worked on again!!
Old August 15th, 2013, 08:54 AM
makdesi

Hi I accidently didnt give the donut to mankey and it fled,what now?
Old August 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM
dungeonmaster201

Metapod, I found a huge bug, if you heal at the Pokémon center close to where you would do the Charmander event, then have an Abra teleport it would bring you to the Pokémon center in Gringy City
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:13 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by makdesi View Post
Hi I accidently didnt give the donut to mankey and it fled,what now?
Simple you cannot catch Primeape now. What were you at the moment? Hungry .
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
Metapod, I found a huge bug, if you heal at the Pokémon center close to where you would do the Charmander event, then have an Abra teleport it would bring you to the Pokémon center in Gringy City
Why in the world would you use Teleport?!
This should have been removed... Teleport almost always bugs in hacks.

Old August 16th, 2013, 12:41 AM
makdesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Simple you cannot catch Primeape now. What were you at the moment? Hungry .
Yes. Very.

I caught a poliwhirl and evolved it to poliwrath. Wrecked that son of a ...
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Yoh7351

I have no idea how... but I lost my raft.
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[
Old August 16th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Safarul23

Does anyone know where to find a written walkthrough of pokemon ashgray
I have a slow connection so it is hard to load the videos, help would be appreciated
Old August 16th, 2013, 12:20 PM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why in the world would you use Teleport?!
This should have been removed... Teleport almost always bugs in hacks.
well I captured an abra so I could teleport after doing a little grinding so I wouldn't need to walk back to a healing spot
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Charizard Gr

Hello guys, I am a newcomer in pokecommunity, this is actually my first post, and I have a couple of questions about this game, Pokemon Ash Gray. First of all, I would like to ask how can I get my Butterfree back from the exchange? The ship wrecked, I got out and with bad luck I saved it right away... Am I left with this raticate?

Some more, where can I get more everstones so that I won't have to press B every time a starter (Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander) levels up? Bulbasaur carries one, how about the other two?

Oh, and one more. I read that both Primeape and Charizard won't obey easily. When will they? I read somewhere around page 105-110 on this topic that primeape obeys after the grand prix battle. If so, how about Charizard?

Thanks !

(Note: do you know when the next version will be available? I got really excited with this hack, as much as with the Light Platinum one! Thanks and greetings from Greece!
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
FireMage

Just a technical question, how exactly do I get this to play on my Android emulator? I have a ROM of FireRed already, and the AshGray file downloaded. The emulator is MyBoy Free if that helps
Old August 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM
AdvanceMaster

hey I got the rom it was the best hack I ever played
Old August 16th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Safarul23

Charizard wont obey you until the Charizard Chills event which is not included in this beta so you will have to wait for the next one
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoh7351 View Post
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[
You know you can always get YAPE to get another raft back but as the story does not allows you to get raft then there must be another way you can swim unless the story does not allows you to travel in water yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safarul23 View Post
Does anyone know where to find a written walkthrough of pokemon ashgray
I have a slow connection so it is hard to load the videos, help would be appreciated
No one has made a written walk through for this hack so feel free to make one of your own. But if you are stucked somewhere in the hack then you can always check the first page of the thread for FAQs or post your questions here in the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Gr View Post
Hello guys, I am a newcomer in pokecommunity, this is actually my first post, and I have a couple of questions about this game, Pokemon Ash Gray. First of all, I would like to ask how can I get my Butterfree back from the exchange? The ship wrecked, I got out and with bad luck I saved it right away... Am I left with this raticate?

Some more, where can I get more everstones so that I won't have to press B every time a starter (Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander) levels up? Bulbasaur carries one, how about the other two?

Oh, and one more. I read that both Primeape and Charizard won't obey easily. When will they? I read somewhere around page 105-110 on this topic that primeape obeys after the grand prix battle. If so, how about Charizard?

Thanks !

(Note: do you know when the next version will be available? I got really excited with this hack, as much as with the Light Platinum one! Thanks and greetings from Greece!
First of all there is only one Everstone in the hack. Maybe there is another one so you have to press B button to cancel evolutions. Secondly Charizard will obey you but only after the Charizard Chills episode is done which is not completed yet

Last edited by DrFuji; August 17th, 2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoh7351 View Post
Losing a Raft is a part of story... you should be able to continue through warp system.

@alien: You should really be careful about multiple posting and correct it by yourself if it's done... :/

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here