The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:48 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurott_Narwhal_Lover View Post
where can i download this?
Search this thread.

@latias: Then you should return to previous save and preferably to previous version and then save inside of building and patch the new one.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 24th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Where do i download this hack
And what is a rom???
HALP
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:00 AM
awipe1

I never took a look at this ROM before, now that I have though, IT LOOKS AMAZING!

Wow this is some great work you have been doing.

Also I'm currently looking for a spriter for my ROM. Someone who can make OWs and possibly trainer sprites (I might make those myself). Message me if you would like to be a part of Pokemon Battle Brown!
NOTE: You wouldn't be designing your own sprites, I would be telling you what I needed, and you would make it for me ... as appealing as that sounds. I know it doesn't sound like a fun task, but if you want to be a part of this ROM, then that's what will happen. Also I would like to see some stuff you have made before I accept your offer.
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
And what is a rom???
HALP
Here you go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDictionary
When used as a story tag it is short for romantic elements are involved.
Quote:
In Canada, the ROM is the Royal Ontario Museum.
Quote:
A class of urban hipster, fond of Beatlesque "mod" haircuts and white belts. The term is a contraction of "Romulan", an alien race from the original Star Trek series, possesing similar stylistic hallmarks. Later iterations took up a fondness for retro sneakers, t-shirts, pants, and updated variations on plastic frame glasses reminiscent of the 50's era.
Quote:
An anagram for Random Old Man - most likely a creeper who has horned his way into a picture at the club.
Hope I helped.

Old August 24th, 2013, 08:59 AM
ssbuhan

is anybody else experienced freezing when you walk though doors on TANGELO ISLAND? like a bunch of letters come up and it freezes behind the old lady blocking the counter?
Old August 24th, 2013, 11:29 AM
jack123abc

where do you get fly?? i heard it was in celedon city but i cant find th three i have to cut down?? please help i have the newest beta 4.2. i really hope metapod would fix the glitch with the lady that freezes your game on orangine island. but if he do not should i just use the wall hack instead??

Last edited by jack123abc; August 24th, 2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:16 PM
trime

What i should do if i move a bad egg. Now my game have a lot of bugs.
Old August 24th, 2013, 07:11 PM
ssbuhan

DO NOT TOUCH THE EGGS! i touched an egg and it affected some events and had something to do with my pikachu. i ended up editing some of the game myself via instructions from metapod which put me back on track. i suggest restarting the game or ask metapod for a solution
Old August 24th, 2013, 07:13 PM
ssbuhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack123abc View Post
where do you get fly?? i heard it was in celedon city but i cant find th three i have to cut down?? please help i have the newest beta 4.2. i really hope metapod would fix the glitch with the lady that freezes your game on orangine island. but if he do not should i just use the wall hack instead??
As far as i know there is no fly in Celadon. You obtain a Warp Pad which your mum buys and installs in your PC which allows you to travel from Pokemon Centre to Pokemon Centre. As for the orange island glitch it seems its a problem only on 4.2. People have been past on the 4.0 version. But i am stuck on the exact same part as you :s.
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:28 AM
jack123abc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
As far as i know there is no fly in Celadon. You obtain a Warp Pad which your mum buys and installs in your PC which allows you to travel from Pokemon Centre to Pokemon Centre. As for the orange island glitch it seems its a problem only on 4.2. People have been past on the 4.0 version. But i am stuck on the exact same part as you :s.
Does someone know a link to the 4.0 version then. It would be best if it where mediafire. because i have not downloade the fire red game

Last edited by jack123abc; August 25th, 2013 at 02:33 AM.
Old August 25th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Here you go:

Hope I helped.
Tanks men you saved my life now i can play pokemans
Old August 25th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Does someone know a link to the 4.0 version then. It would be best if it where mediafire. because i have not downloade the fire red game
Is it seriously that hard to search this thread for your answer...?
Not to mention it's on previous page...

Old August 25th, 2013, 05:29 AM
walland

I did swim in mistys gym and now i cant get up
Old August 25th, 2013, 05:58 AM
jack123abc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Is it seriously that hard to search this thread for your answer...?
Not to mention it's on previous page...
yeah but that link to the 4.0 only leads to an ips file and from what i heard you have to download the fire red game to use that ips file. and i think that is ilegall. So when i downloaded the 4.2 version on mediafire i did not need to dowload the fire red game so can you help me or not
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:12 AM
ssbuhan

Quote:
yeah but that link to the 4.0 only leads to an ips file and from what i heard you have to download the fire red game to use that ips file. and i think that is ilegall. So when i downloaded the 4.2 version on mediafire i did not need to dowload the fire red game so can you help me or not
my friend you are not gonna get arrested or get a jail sentence for patching a ROM, i can assure you that lol. its very simple to do.
-Simply download lunar IPS (virus free)
-Download pokemon fire red rom from coolroms.com
-Download visual boy
-Download Ashgray in the first page of the thread
-Click lunar IPS program, apply the patch and thats it.
P.S the walk through walls action replay does work. just walk through the palm trees. DO NOT WALK THROUGH THE BUILDING WHERE THE OLD LADY IS BLOCKING THE WAY!. dont forget to turn the action replay off so it doesnt stuff anything up. also cheats arent fair in the game anyway but i made an exception to this particular circumstance
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:16 AM
ssbuhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walland View Post
I did swim in mistys gym and now i cant get up
Stay away from the centre swimming pool in the gym. Once you are in you never get out.

By the way make multiple saves through out the game. save every 2 minutes to be sure you dont miss out on anything or do silly things like save in a pool when you are stuck lol. just a hassle starting from scratch again...

Old August 25th, 2013, 07:37 AM
trime

If My Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle will evolves could it make a bug in game?
Charrizard will obey me until end game?
If Charmander don't evolves will it make a bug?
Old August 25th, 2013, 08:37 AM
jack123abc

Quote:
my friend you are not gonna get arrested or get a jail sentence for patching a ROM, i can assure you that lol. its very simple to do.
-Download visual boy
P.S the walk through walls action replay does work. just walk through the palm trees. DO NOT WALK THROUGH THE BUILDING WHERE THE OLD LADY IS BLOCKING THE WAY!. dont forget to turn the action replay off so it doesnt stuff anything up. also cheats arent fair in the game anyway but i made an exception to this particular circumstance
What codes do you use to go trough walls then? I play the game on a mac and i think the cheating codes for the visual game boy on mac is a little ****ed up
Old August 25th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Quote:
-Download visual boy
No ACTUALLY you can get arrested i had a friend in USA who downloaded a Pokemon Crystal rom then the next day F.B.I came in his house and they arrested him i havent heard from him for 5 years now..
Old August 25th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Frosty~
Pancakes are a girl's BFF

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by trime View Post
You can evolve them at anytime and it won't bug the game, but if I were you I would evolve them according to the anime, but you don't have to. Charizard acts the same as it does in the anime, so he will disobey you at first.
Other wise you'll lose yourself."
- Megaman

My deviantArt
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:22 PM
jack123abc

just one more stupid question form me and then i am done. i downloaded the 4.0 version and i am now at the episode "a day off" or something i heard that was the last episode. so is there nothing to do until the master metapod23 makes the new beta???
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:44 PM
ssbuhan

Quote:
No ACTUALLY you can get arrested i had a friend in USA who downloaded a Pokemon Crystal rom then the next day F.B.I came in his house and they arrested him i havent heard from him for 5 years now..
Is that a chain mail story? There is no way the FBI would waste time on a kid downloading a 2mb game. millions of people download songs, movies, tv shows which are gigabytes upon gigabytes through torrents which is illegal and you are telling me he downloaded a game that i have downloaded 20 times over and everybody else on this thread who have followed the same process to perform the patch has done it. we aint behind bars. Its too hard to police that kind of stuff at this stage. c'mon man lol.
Old August 25th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Frosty~
Pancakes are a girl's BFF

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
just one more stupid question form me and then i am done. i downloaded the 4.0 version and i am now at the episode "a day off" or something i heard that was the last episode. so is there nothing to do until the master metapod23 makes the new beta???
The last episode according to the first post is A Way Off Day Off, so I guess you could train up your mons until the next beta is released. You could maybe even work on your Pokedex.
Other wise you'll lose yourself."
- Megaman

My deviantArt
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:49 PM
ginger1991

Ok so quick question, does anyone know where to get a fighting Pokemon? I accidentally defeated Primeape when we battled and I can't find a Mankey anywhere, except at the ranch, where you're not allowed to catch Pokemon anyway........I wanna enter the P1 Championship but can't!!!!!!!
Old August 25th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger1991 View Post
Ok so quick question, does anyone know where to get a fighting Pokemon? I accidentally defeated Primeape when we battled and I can't find a Mankey anywhere, except at the ranch, where you're not allowed to catch Pokemon anyway........I wanna enter the P1 Championship but can't!!!!!!!
By ranch... you mean the place with Bulbasaur? Just because sign says it, it doesn't mean you can't xD
But I think Mankeys are also on the route west from Viridian (way to Indigo Plateau).

Quote:
Originally Posted by trime View Post
You might miss some events... so it's best not to evolve them...
As for Charizard, he will start obeying in the future beta in Charizard Chills episode.
If Charmander does not evolve, you will just miss cutscene with Magmar...

Quote:

You could at least say something more valid like... for downloading some DS ROM or something.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links