< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5076    
Old August 26th, 2013 (4:02 AM).
jack123abc jack123abc is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayCay98 View Post
The last episode according to the first post is A Way Off Day Off, so I guess you could train up your mons until the next beta is released. You could maybe even work on your Pokedex.
little problem with that my pokemons are allready in level 95 all of them and since you are caught on the orangine island until the new beta comes out i cant seem to go home and i do not think that is posssible but does someone know how to get the tropic pass or is that not possible
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #5077    
Old August 26th, 2013 (4:08 AM).
jack123abc jack123abc is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by trime View Post
Could you tell me all events with Squirtle and Bulbasaur, and what they give to me?
the squirtel event is that some squirtels and a big blastoise are caught inside a shell. only your squirtle can help them out. You get nothing from this.

The bulbasar event is like a evolving party for bulbasas. When you met the venasaur that is like a king or something he askes if you want to evolve you can answer yes or no. Ash choose no in the anime. after you are evolved or not the king venasaur try to teach your bulbsar solar beam
Reply With Quote
  #5078    
Old August 26th, 2013 (5:18 AM).
ginger1991 ginger1991 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 7
No I'm talking about the Laramie Big P Ranch. Is there a quicker way to get back to Viridian? I don't wanna go ALLLLLLL the way back and find that there aren't any :-/
Reply With Quote
  #5079    
Old August 26th, 2013 (8:01 AM).
trime trime is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack123abc View Post
the squirtel event is that some squirtels and a big blastoise are caught inside a shell. only your squirtle can help them out. You get nothing from this.

The bulbasar event is like a evolving party for bulbasas. When you met the venasaur that is like a king or something he askes if you want to evolve you can answer yes or no. Ash choose no in the anime. after you are evolved or not the king venasaur try to teach your bulbsar solar beam
Only this?

Is there a pokedex of occurrence Pokemon? I want to catch Nidoran♀, Vulpix, Venonat and lot of more.
Reply With Quote
  #5080    
Old August 26th, 2013 (10:26 AM).
lalalola2011 lalalola2011 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11
Does it matter which snorlax i have to trigger events regarding snorlax? because i caught the one that was blocking the river AND the one on the Orange Island (which is the one ash gets) so i was thinking if it mattered which snorlax i had or as long as i have a snorlax im good? otherwise ill have to train the other one
thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5081    
Old August 26th, 2013 (2:08 PM).
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
Is that a chain mail story? There is no way the FBI would waste time on a kid downloading a 2mb game. millions of people download songs, movies, tv shows which are gigabytes upon gigabytes through torrents which is illegal and you are telling me he downloaded a game that i have downloaded 20 times over and everybody else on this thread who have followed the same process to perform the patch has done it. we aint behind bars. Its too hard to police that kind of stuff at this stage. c'mon man lol.
He downloaded the rom from a site that was monitored by F.B.I
Poor Ricardo
Reply With Quote
  #5082    
Old August 26th, 2013 (6:11 PM).
TheRayquaza's Avatar
TheRayquaza TheRayquaza is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
He downloaded the rom from a site that was monitored by F.B.I
Poor Ricardo
I'm pretty sure he said to download from coolrom.com, which is not monitored by the F.B.I., seeing how that's what I and millions of other people use to get roms.
Reply With Quote
  #5083    
Old August 27th, 2013 (4:11 AM). Edited August 27th, 2013 by Hound of Justice.
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRayquaza View Post
I'm pretty sure he said to download from coolrom.com, which is not monitored by the F.B.I., seeing how that's what I and millions of other people use to get roms.
NO!
Never download from this site!
IT IS MONITORED BY F.B.I and other internet anti theft organizations!!!
GO DUMP the games yourself dont download from sites!!!
Support devs noobs!

EDIT: OMG see i opened my mouth and now f.b.i disabled my cool signature omg they are coming for me next!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5084    
Old August 27th, 2013 (4:28 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 13,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by latias190 View Post
PS: The reason I said it worked was because the .sav worked with 4.2 which I downloaded from this site called 'pokemon gba' but it freezes the second I just get past the tree area blocking the path.
Try to use VBA-M and a different ROM because white screen signalizes wrong ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trime View Post
Could you tell me all events with Squirtle and Bulbasaur, and what they give to me?
They give you... well scenes from anime and... they set flags for everything to go smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
EDIT: OMG see i opened my mouth and now f.b.i disabled my cool signature omg they are coming for me next!!!
Hopefully soon.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #5085    
Old August 27th, 2013 (11:55 AM).
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Try to use VBA-M and a different ROM because white screen signalizes wrong ROM.


They give you... well scenes from anime and... they set flags for everything to go smoothly.


Hopefully soon.
This is why i hate internet people are always mean to me *sadface*
Reply With Quote
  #5086    
Old August 27th, 2013 (5:10 PM).
Dogman33 Dogman33 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Okay, this may have been asked already but I haven't seen it, but where do you get exp share?
Reply With Quote
  #5087    
Old August 27th, 2013 (6:44 PM).
latias190's Avatar
latias190 latias190 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 62
It still gives me a white screen and says it's not aligned even with a new ROM. I guess I have no choice but to wait for the final release so I don't have to start from the beginning every time.

I don't know why it works for other people but not me. I'm so disappointed.

Thanks for your help, though.
It doesn't matter how old you are. If you like Pokemon - no matter how childish people say it is - and playing it makes you happy, go ahead and play it. Who cares what other people think.
Reply With Quote
  #5088    
Old August 27th, 2013 (7:13 PM).
Frosty~'s Avatar
Frosty~ Frosty~ is offline
Pancakes are a girl's BFF
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Female
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman33 View Post
Okay, this may have been asked already but I haven't seen it, but where do you get exp share?
Last I checked you get the Exp. Share from the Chairman at the Pokemon Fan Club in Viridian for showing the people a Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur.
"The world's changing at lightning speed,
but the faster you move the narrower your vision becomes.
That's why you've got to stop and look around you.
Other wise you'll lose yourself."
- Megaman

My deviantArt
Reply With Quote
  #5089    
Old August 27th, 2013 (11:14 PM).
Dogman33 Dogman33 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayCay98 View Post
Last I checked you get the Exp. Share from the Chairman at the Pokemon Fan Club in Viridian for showing the people a Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur.
Thanks a lot . #25characters
Reply With Quote
  #5090    
Old August 27th, 2013 (11:33 PM).
trime trime is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7
Does somebody catch Machop? I found Machoke, but not Machop.
Reply With Quote
  #5091    
Old August 28th, 2013 (1:43 AM).
JumpIntoTheFog JumpIntoTheFog is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Hi, this is brilliant so really big thank you.

Sadly I have encountered a glitch. I am on the Orange Island just after getting the GS ball and crashing due to Jigglypuff. The two people come out and mention they hardly see Pokemon and all is fine. However when I go into the building I pick up a Master and Great ball and this happens:
gyazo.com/530f680e81507c31c331fe3dd6d93a1c.png

Any help on fixing it would be greatly appreciated as it means I cannot advance.

Many thanks,
Dec
Reply With Quote
  #5092    
Old August 28th, 2013 (3:14 AM).
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by latias190 View Post
It still gives me a white screen and says it's not aligned even with a new ROM. I guess I have no choice but to wait for the final release so I don't have to start from the beginning every time.

I don't know why it works for other people but not me. I'm so disappointed.

Thanks for your help, though.
You need a clean Ruby 1.0 USA Rom
Hint: Go filecrop and search for a mediafire link
Reply With Quote
  #5093    
Old August 28th, 2013 (4:24 AM).
mbradycf mbradycf is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
After the Mewtwo Strikes Back event, mom is supposed to talk to me as I enter downstairs of my house in Pallet, but she doesn't. I've searched for an answer and saw others have the same issue but no solutions have been posted. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5094    
Old August 28th, 2013 (5:13 AM).
jack123abc jack123abc is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbradycf View Post
After the Mewtwo Strikes Back event, mom is supposed to talk to me as I enter downstairs of my house in Pallet, but she doesn't. I've searched for an answer and saw others have the same issue but no solutions have been posted. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Have you beaten team rockets gym? or misty the mermaid event? or the jigglypuff event?
Reply With Quote
  #5095    
Old August 28th, 2013 (8:10 AM).
mbradycf mbradycf is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack123abc View Post
Have you beaten team rockets gym? or misty the mermaid event? or the jigglypuff event?
Viridian Gym, check
Jigglypuff singing to the town of people fighting? If so yes
And if you mean the event in which Misty wins some beauty contest, also yes
Reply With Quote
  #5096    
Old August 28th, 2013 (9:08 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 13,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpIntoTheFog View Post
Hi, this is brilliant so really big thank you.

Sadly I have encountered a glitch. I am on the Orange Island just after getting the GS ball and crashing due to Jigglypuff. The two people come out and mention they hardly see Pokemon and all is fine. However when I go into the building I pick up a Master and Great ball and this happens:
gyazo.com/530f680e81507c31c331fe3dd6d93a1c.png

Any help on fixing it would be greatly appreciated as it means I cannot advance.

Many thanks,
Dec
Read the previous pages. There's a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
You need a clean Ruby 1.0 USA Rom
Hint: Go filecrop and search for a mediafire link
Fire Red.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #5097    
Old August 28th, 2013 (9:42 AM).
JumpIntoTheFog JumpIntoTheFog is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Many thanks for your answer. If I overwrite my ROM that is patched with 4.2 to 4.0 will it mess up my save game?

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #5098    
Old August 28th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
dungeonmaster201 dungeonmaster201 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 75
ok, so I have stumbled across a couple of things, 1st I have figured out that Gengar, Alakaam, machamp, Golem can be obtained Via max happiness, I had stumbled across seadra to evolve via water stone, a slowking can be obtained when a shelder is absent from the party, how some of the other trade induce evolutions evolve I am trying to work on it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
Reply With Quote
  #5099    
Old August 28th, 2013 (10:28 PM).
latias190's Avatar
latias190 latias190 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
You need a clean Ruby 1.0 USA Rom
Hint: Go filecrop and search for a mediafire link
Thanks for helping me, it worked
Reply With Quote
  #5100    
Old August 28th, 2013 (11:06 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 13,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpIntoTheFog View Post
Many thanks for your answer. If I overwrite my ROM that is patched with 4.2 to 4.0 will it mess up my save game?

Thank you.
Fortunately no That's why that solution works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latias190 View Post
Thanks for helping me, it worked
With... RUBY ROM?! o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
ok, so I have stumbled across a couple of things, 1st I have figured out that Gengar, Alakaam, machamp, Golem can be obtained Via max happiness, I had stumbled across seadra to evolve via water stone, a slowking can be obtained when a shelder is absent from the party, how some of the other trade induce evolutions evolve I am trying to work on it
Use YAPE if you urgently need to know.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:00 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top