The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2013, 04:40 AM
jack123abc

[QUOTE=latias190;7812577]Do you know where I can download 4.0? I searched on Google, but I can only find 4.2 and 3.6.1[/

go to page 183 scroll down and you will find it
Old September 1st, 2013, 01:12 PM
Ekici

Well, it's one of the best pokemon game i have ever played, so thanks for the hack and keep up the good work. The Waterfall is the official end of the game or will there be any other beta version after 4.2?

I have got a few questions about the story for example: what happens if i complete the Wigglytuff event on the stage?
second, Lorellei left the building in the charizard event, where do i find her and when he will obey?
third, the new island is gone, there's a big tree now. is there anything to do in the story or are there hidden items?
fourth, in the story i couldn't even battle richtie for one reason when i'm able to battle the top four and siegfried?
and what's wrong with the Jigglypuff statue? am I able to battle the leader of the 7th bandages a second time?

all in all, the best game so far 8)

Last edited by Ekici; September 1st, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:25 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by latias190 View Post
Do you know where I can download 4.0? I searched on Google, but I can only find 4.2 and 3.6.1
You were supposed to search this thread xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekici View Post
Well, it's one of the best pokemon game i have ever played, so thanks for the hack and keep up the good work. The Waterfall is the official end of the game or will there be any other beta version after 4.2?
Yes. That's the end of beta. Metapod's working on new beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekici View Post
I have got a few questions about the story for example: what happens if i complete the Wigglytuff event on the stage?
second, Lorellei left the building in the charizard event, where do i find her and when he will obey?
third, the new island is gone, there's a big tree now. is there anything to do in the story or are there hidden items?
fourth, in the story i couldn't even battle richtie for one reason when i'm able to battle the top four and siegfried?
and what's wrong with the Jigglypuff statue? am I able to battle the leader of the 7th bandages a second time?

all in all, the best game so far 8)
Wigglytuff's event... probably nothing much.
Charizard will obey after Charizard Chills episode.
Probably not.
If you cannot battle Ritchie you cannot battle E4.
Probably not every event is set to happen only once.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:35 PM
latias190

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

You were supposed to search this thread xD
Whoops, silly me. I didn't know that metapod23 posted it. I didn't want to search page by page. So I thought I'd ask.
Anyway, I followed jack123abc's advice and found it.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:52 AM
3dd13
Advanced Music Remixer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 3dd13
this I must say, is one of the best anime based hacks I have seen. there are a few spots of improvement to touch it up more accurately to the anime, but still the best anime hack I have played to date!
Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
darniel

Great Hack! But i have a question regarding my gameplay... So right now I beat the first 4 trainers at the Indigo Stadium thing. I met ritchie, and it says he's my next opponent. The guard guy wont let me in through the 5th door and I tried walking around but Team Rocket won't appear (i looked at a youtube guide and apparantly team rocket meets you there at the entrance) I tried running through the entrance multiple times, but the event won't trigger. Help! i really like this hack!
Old September 2nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Can anyone tell me where to go exactly after the pink pokemons(rhyhorn,oddish,etc) event.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:03 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
For some reason i missed the First movie event. I stopped at the water after doing the Diglett event but it said that the current is too strong to swim. That never happened before as this is my third playthrough of Ash Grey.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:40 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
Can anyone tell me where to go exactly after the pink pokemons(rhyhorn,oddish,etc) event.
You should be able to surf to the east...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darniel View Post
Great Hack! But i have a question regarding my gameplay... So right now I beat the first 4 trainers at the Indigo Stadium thing. I met ritchie, and it says he's my next opponent. The guard guy wont let me in through the 5th door and I tried walking around but Team Rocket won't appear (i looked at a youtube guide and apparantly team rocket meets you there at the entrance) I tried running through the entrance multiple times, but the event won't trigger. Help! i really like this hack!
Have you talked to him?

Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:00 AM
jack123abc

Quote:
Originally Posted by darniel View Post
you have to talk to ritchie he is standin inside the bulding. thne you can go and beat team rocket
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:18 AM
heuler012

Nature: Modest
Hey thank you so much for the great hack game. It´s truly a work of art. I was originally going to ask if the poliwarth event there charlizard starts obying you is already added , but i think it´s not in the current version 4.2, or is it? If not i´ll just wait till a new version comes out and until then i´ll keep addicting 4.2. Thanks again for the great game and all the details.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 05:41 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuler012 View Post
Hey thank you so much for the great hack game. It´s truly a work of art. I was originally going to ask if the poliwarth event there charlizard starts obying you is already added , but i think it´s not in the current version 4.2, or is it? If not i´ll just wait till a new version comes out and until then i´ll keep addicting 4.2. Thanks again for the great game and all the details.
Charizard chills event is not in the current beta.
so we have to wait for the next version till metapod works on it.

Old September 4th, 2013, 02:02 AM
MegaLucario14

im done with all the events in beta 4.2 version. when will the next beta be released. anyway, this was a great hack. i enjoyed the story line. im a filipino and for me, this is "astig" or awesome. :D
Old September 4th, 2013, 07:41 AM
heuler012

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
Charizard chills event is not in the current beta.
so we have to wait for the next version till metapod works on it.
Oh that´s a little let down for me , but thank you. I´ll just keep playing the current version and maybe at the end of the year or next year the next beta update is out .
Old September 4th, 2013, 05:22 PM
ginger1991

So how far does the current beta go? I downloaded from a YouTube link and played it thru on my phone till the end of season 1. Do I have to download another patch and patch it to continue or am I at the end?
Old September 4th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger1991 View Post
So how far does the current beta go? I downloaded from a YouTube link and played it thru on my phone till the end of season 1. Do I have to download another patch and patch it to continue or am I at the end?
Nope. The end of newest beta is the place with waterfall after 2nd Orange Islands badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaLucario14 View Post
im done with all the events in beta 4.2 version. when will the next beta be released.
When Metapod feels like it.

Old September 6th, 2013, 08:10 AM
ginger1991

So I am stuck in Pokemon Park. The old couple sees me, talks to me and all then when I attempt to go into the building the game freezes? Any ideas? I tried using the walk thru walls code, i went in front of the building then turned it off then went in but it just got buggy and a dialog box with nonsense came up, then I tried to go into the building with the code on and it crashed :-/
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Snorlax44

@ginger1991 Use 4.0 patch
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

@ginger1991
Snorlax is ryt.
Patch an ash gray 4.0 ips with a pokemon fire red 1.0 clean rom.
This will definitely help.

Old September 6th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Can anyone tell me where to go after the snorlax event?

Old September 6th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Edurius

My game freezes when I try to enter any Pokémon Center on the Orange Islands, therefore I'm stuck on the episode Lost Lapras. :/ Does anyone have the same problem? If yes, did you find a away to solve it?
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM
ginger1991

You guys are awesome! 4.0 worked!
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:00 PM
FishtailPi314

why does my download end up in notepad?
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:31 PM
FishtailPi314

Nothing is working does anyone have a download walkthrough because I downloaded it but I wont work also what emalutor do I use
Old September 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishtailPi314 View Post
Nothing is working does anyone have a download walkthrough because I downloaded it but I wont work also what emalutor do I use
You just have to download ash gray ips file which is posted on the first page of this thread.patch it with a chan fire red 1.0 rom.
And if you play it in pc or laptop, use visual boy emulator.
For android phone, use my boy emulator.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links