The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
2wise
2wise For You :P

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Is the first post updated? I mean beta 4.2 have been released for a while now & are these features included?

BETA 4.0

The Mandarin Island Miss Match
Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?
Get Along, Little Pokémon
The Mystery Menace
Misty Meets Her Match
Bound For Trouble
Charizard Chills

Old November 16th, 2013, 05:23 PM
2wise
2wise For You :P

Question. How does the evolution works? Is there any difference? Do we still need to trade and all that other stuff to complete the pokedex?

Old November 17th, 2013, 12:52 AM
RimasLT
My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to RimasLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wise View Post
Question. How does the evolution works? Is there any difference? Do we still need to trade and all that other stuff to complete the pokedex?
1. This is anime based hack of the 1st season + orange islands.

2.You suppose to catch Ash's pokemon ( Bulbasaur,Snorlax,Charmander,Squirtle,Pidgeot,Lapras) for events.But if you want other pokemon , Idk because why do u need other ? You can't use them in events.

But it is your choice,but about Trade evos, probably - yes,you still need trade for an evos.

Old November 17th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wise View Post
Is the first post updated? I mean beta 4.2 have been released for a while now & are these features included?

BETA 4.0

The Mandarin Island Miss Match
Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?
Get Along, Little Pokémon
The Mystery Menace
Misty Meets Her Match
Bound For Trouble
Charizard Chills
Nope, those will be in beta 5.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 17th, 2013, 10:23 AM
ConorBroekhart

Quote:
How does the evolution works? Is there any difference? Do we still need to trade and all that other stuff to complete the pokedex?
No, the trade-based evolutions are now based on happiness (ex. Kadabra to Alakazam)

Greetings,
Conor Broekhart
Old November 19th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Mandrake96

First of all, thanks to the creator of this awesome hack.
I've encountered a glitch that heavily affects gameplay: i have to trigger the fight with Misty in Cerulean City gym after Mt.Moon quest but Daisy just keeps saying over and over and over "The underwater ballet was, like, a huge success. now we can keep gym running and continue putting on performance for our adoring fans!" . I've tried to talk to everyone in the city (including the officer event), read all the signs, exiting and entering the gym. How i resolve this? I'm using the lastest beta 4.2.

Last edited by Mandrake96; November 19th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old November 20th, 2013, 08:02 AM
jack123abc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake96 View Post
I've encountered a glitch that heavily affects gameplay: i have to trigger the fight with Misty in Cerulean City gym after Mt.Moon quest but Daisy just keeps saying over and over and over "The underwater ballet was, like, a huge success. now we can keep gym running and continue putting on performance for our adoring fans!" . I've tried to talk to everyone in the city (including the officer event), read all the signs, exiting and entering the gym. How i resolve this? I'm using the lastest beta 4.2.
you have to read the gym sign. you know the big sign inside of the gym where it says things about the trainer.
Old November 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Mandrake96

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack123abc View Post
you have to read the gym sign. you know the big sign inside of the gym where it says things about the trainer.
You mean those statues that display winning trainers? I did it. Maybe its a problem of beta 4.2?
Old November 22nd, 2013, 05:49 AM
Pinotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake96 View Post
don't know why, but i STRONG recomend ALL OF YOU, to start a new game but you need to set in the emulator settings, the REAL TIME CLOCK. If you are playing with some android emulator i think it's not necessary, it is already activated. I'm telling this because when i played it on pc emulator, some event not trigger to me, and i read someone telling that is good to set the real time clock, i had nothing to loose and i did it, i started a new game and play with the real time clock, all my events trigged. Include Myst Mermaid event, other good thing is to play with the same team that ash, you will play all the events. But the real time clock it's needed. And there is a guy in the youtube, that make a video with all episodes of ash gray, you have to search for the number of the anime episode and ash gray before, like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP5DoUt6C-c. This guy make video with all episodes it might help you a lot.
Sorry bad, bad english i'm Brazilian.

Last edited by Pinotti; November 22nd, 2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old November 24th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Mandrake96

I was using a pre-patched Ash Gray ROM but when I downloaded a clean fire red ROM and patched it with lunar IPS the Misty event worked perfectly!!
But now i have another glitch: after Koga Gym event I have to do the race in the Laramie Ranch but when i enter the circuit after defeating Lara Ash isn't riding Ponyta he's walking! Dario is ready on the start line but the event doesnt't trigger. I've been using the real time clock since the beginning.
Old November 24th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Rarity666

Quick question is this going to be finished or is 4.2 the farthest this hack is going?
Old November 24th, 2013, 05:16 PM
jack123abc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity666 View Post
Quick question is this going to be finished or is 4.2 the farthest this hack is going?
hopefully and possible metapod is going to work further on this hack, but we dont know when or if he is going to publish the next beta probably some months maybe more
Old November 28th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Spacejam1124

Nature: Serious
How do you download 4.2 it says that the download is unknown or broken?
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Flower
ワイルドフラワー

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Flower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacejam1124 View Post
Then you can't download it because it's broken.
Go search, google is our friend after all.
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Millky

Unsure if this has been mentioned but I cannot load the Pokemon Centres in either 4.0 or 4.2. Any help?
Old November 29th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Brendon McCullum
Making johto anime hack.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Brendon McCullum
Good To see Metapod23 was online on 15th Nov!
Means He has made some Good Progress!
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:00 AM
ConorBroekhart

Quote:
The download is working properly. If you have troubles with downloading, try another browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millky View Post
Unsure if this has been mentioned but I cannot load the Pokemon Centres in either 4.0 or 4.2. Any help?
What do you mean by "loading Pokemon Centers"? Are you sure you're using correct rom version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianCharizard#
Or maybe... he was just visiting to read sth...
It will be good, if he will continue, but even if not in nearly time, he did great work ;]
I hope, the new beta will be uploaded soon... however, I still didn't finished current one (don't have time, unfortunately :/)

Greetings,
Conor Broekhart
Old November 29th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianCharizard# View Post
I think he just randomly appeared with no deeper reason =D

Quote:
If google doesn't help you will need to wait for someone or Metapod himself to reupload it.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:42 PM
squirtlefanxD

the game is amazing,until after i beat lt surge the girls that give you the ss anne ticket dont appear
Old November 29th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Millky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConorBroekhart View Post
What do you mean by "loading Pokemon Centers"? Are you sure you're using correct rom version?
As in I walk into a Pokemon Centre and either a) it's all black or b) I get to the centre and it freezes and I can't move. I never had a problem until I got to the Orange Islands
Old December 1st, 2013, 04:39 AM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
check out my video, I had uploaded and patched the current version of Ash gray:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etN5...2W0C8WrhswOqMW
Old December 4th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Sakis

Greetings. I think I need somebody's help. I have completed the mewtwo event and I'm back in da Pallet. Mom seems bored to ask me for fertilizer and Xanadu Nursery remains closed. Is there anything I have missed doing or smth? Thx in advance.
Old December 4th, 2013, 09:47 PM
lansky

hey metapod 23, i've been playing ash grey and cant get to the orange islands after the pokemon league. do I have to download anything and if so how do I do it? cheers...
Old December 5th, 2013, 01:17 AM
jozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansky View Post
hey metapod 23, i've been playing ash grey and cant get to the orange islands after the pokemon league. do I have to download anything and if so how do I do it? cheers...
First of all we dont know which version do you play? if its 4.0 go to palet town then north where u had spearow fight and right trough water.

if you have version 3.0 you need to download 4.0 and patch it with clean fire red room again and copy your save file in that new folder where u put 4.0 and just load it.
Old December 5th, 2013, 03:58 AM
VerdeWare
...death is only the beginning

Nature: Mild
love this game :D this was the first hack I ever played and this is what got me started in the hacking career

Rayquaza I will always love you...just like from the beginning....

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here